Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:01:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96824 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

IFLT Update 08/10/2017: Peer to Peer trading and High limit OTC Services now Available

To keep up with increased user adoption and market support, high limit and peer-to-peer OTC services are now available. It is now possible to buy IFLT via Payeer on Cointopay.com which accepts Visa/Mastercard & Bank transfer or Liquidate/Redeem your coins directly at top market price to a new direct trader huhuren via Wechat, who has 2 years experience and over 500 BTC trading volume in handling direct exchange transactions. Two detailed guides on how to use the services are given in the two Steemit articles below.

Huhuren's OTC guide (Wechat): https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@darkstar1o9/inflationcoin-decentralized-peer-to-peer-trading-guide-via-wechat

Cointopay.com fiat purchase guide: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@darkstar1o9/inflationcoin-fiat-purchase-guide-payeer-mastercard-visa-wechat-alipay-accepted

Thats exciting news glad to see development is progressing! Now it just because a matter of staking and waiting for the price to take off. Inflationcoin could easily take off with all the progress being made lately hope everyone bought in at the low prices because it won't stay this cheap forever!

I agree Liquidity is very important and it's good to create a system as solvent as possible even if the digital entity is still relatively small compared to other assets. OTC service support is perfect for small markets such as these.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
phoenix1331

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:45:42 PM

I've been staking 408210 IFLT for the past week with my wallet open 24/7.

My weight is now at 2330229 and the expected time keeps changing from 3 days to 14 days.

Getting a fair few lines like this in my debug log.

getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 500
Flushing wallet.dat

I know it's best to have a few MM but I thought I would have seen some returns by now especially at that weight.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

My weight is now at 2330229 and the expected time keeps changing from 3 days to 14 days.

Flushing wallet.dat

I know it's best to have a few MM but I thought I would have seen some returns by now especially at that weight.

Do you tranfered them to ypur wallet at onve or with multible trans. ? if you did multible transactions they are in seperate stack and every stack will stake seperately. And it also depends how big are others people stacks. I usually need wait 5-14 days to get stakes and my stack sizes are 400k to 11M so even my 11M stack need to wait few days to get stakes.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Miner-room101

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

Flushing wallet.dat

Do you tranfered them to ypur wallet at onve or with multible trans. ? if you did multible transactions they are in seperate stack and every stack will stake seperately. And it also depends how big are others people stacks. I usually need wait 5-14 days to get stakes and my stack sizes are 400k to 11M so even my 11M stack need to wait few days to get stakes.

Is there a good size for a stack to be?  Would it make a difference 10 stacks of 10k compared to 1 stack of 100k in terms of reward or is it just the length of time to reward?

zincra

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

Flushing wallet.dat

Is there a good size for a stack to be?  Would it make a difference 10 stacks of 10k compared to 1 stack of 100k in terms of reward or is it just the length of time to reward?

Its just lengttime for reward. 10K stack will take realy long time, even 100k can take few weeks. Actually the bigger stack you have the more often you can rewards the more you earn. lets say you have 10M stack you get reward every 2 days, so you earn about 2% for day that means you get about 4 % for 2 days. But max maturing age is 30 day so very small stacks can take longer than 30 days but you get reward for only 30 days, so about 60%.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Mine is split into as many stacks as possible. When a stake gets confirmed, it splits one of your stacks and adds the staked coins to both. So if you have one huge stack of coins that gets split then you'll have two huge chunks of coins awaiting confirmation. I've found having as many stacks as possible builds weight faster due to the fact that only a small amount is confirming at any point in time.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
zincra

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

Mine is split into as many stacks as possible. When a stake gets confirmed, it splits one of your stacks and adds the staked coins to both. So if you have one huge stack of coins that gets split then you'll have two huge chunks of coins awaiting confirmation. I've found having as many stacks as possible builds weight faster due to the fact that only a small amount is confirming at any point in time.

But we need to consider that Coin is almost maxed and if you have hope to get stakes it needs to be bigger. i have 116 stacks right now. if you could stake coins then its important stake weight of total but now as stakeing is on finish line bigger stack are more helpful. Couse i know i cant get any stakes for stacks what are small like 500K couse it takes more than week to get one for them. But in that time i can get multible stakes for 10M stack.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

amazing this old highly inflationary coin still alive, we must have huge amount of supply there Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Miner-room101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

When you say you have as many as possible. What do you have in each stack?

dzboston33

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

I'm slowly growing what I have, I'm sitting at 4 Million now Smiley
Miner-room101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:46:54 PM

So if the 800% works you should have 32 million by the end of the year. Is this correct?

zincra

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:07:07 PM

So if the 800% works you should have 32 million by the end of the year. Is this correct?

If it would not get maxed on 10 Billion.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Miner-room101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

Would there be any down side to running the same wallet in 2 different locations? I ask because I have my main wallet staking at location and I have a back up copy on my laptop which I can start occasionally and let it catch up to see how the staking is doing. 

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

There are 150 millions left to be mined, I wonder why dev putted there 800% first year, 80% second... if the max suply will be reached in the first months. Strange....
zincra

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

There are 150 millions left to be mined, I wonder why dev putted there 800% first year, 80% second... if the max suply will be reached in the first months. Strange....

What you mean first month? Coin has been around more than half year almost a year. so it not first month.

And coins arent just about mining and staking. They are about Assets/funds to be easily accesseböe and usuable. And thet is work in procress.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:08:39 AM

800% pos.  Grin

Why dev. why even try?

800% Annual or monthly?  Grin
zincra

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

800% pos.  Grin

Why dev. why even try?

800% Annual or monthly?  Grin

Annual

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:39:17 AM

thanks ... but I could not find the information I was looking for ... i can mine with CPU?
zincra

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:34:33 PM

thanks ... but I could not find the information I was looking for ... i can mine with CPU?

Mining period is overfor longtime now. Mining period was first 3 months, opening post says PoW will be shout down after 90 days.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Drininvest

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:15:15 PM

What happened to my wallet? they refuse to generate coins. "Not staking..." Angry Angry Angry

Чтo cлyчилocь мoими кoшeлькaми? oни oткaзывaютcя гeнepиpoвaть мoнeты. "Not staking..."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: