Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:38:11 AM

snip

Imagine this scenario:

There are many people trading; some of them are bots, some of them are regular people daytrading and some of them are whales.. w/e you could include a massive amount of characters here for this purpose.

The bot has certain strategies where you can modify the parameters, for example using BB strategy (bollinger bands) you can tell the bot to buy when its 0.1% lower than EMA for the bollinger bands percent that you consider and taking in consideration the 15 minute candle (which is usually the default); the bot will calculate and attempt to sell for the % that you set it up to look for after the EMA, for example, you could also use 0.1% for this one.

If you are at work, the bot will do this trades without you looking at it, it will also take in consideration a spike, which is usually really hard to find manually, therefor, imagine that a coin goes for 3% increase of the EMA for just a few minutes, the bot took advantage of that.

Now this means, this bot is not free money, you have to set up the right parameters to actually obtain these results, if you choose the wrong coin, you might have a bad time, you have to look for certain coins that are kind of stable and fluctuate in the same range, as Gunthar explained on the first post.

This is an over simplification of what this bot can do. Nothing is free money, it requires study and your own reasoning in order to win money using this bot. I hope this helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:14:56 AM

You need a licence for each exchange (although the 2nd and 3rd licence are half the cost).
There are no more second-type licenses .
All licenses are at the same cost, more or less with discounts .... but the "0.05 btc for a secondary license" special offer is no more .
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that change. You are correct, and I've updated my post. Thanks.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
krunalbarot

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:32:11 AM

snip

Imagine this scenario:

There are many people trading; some of them are bots, some of them are regular people daytrading and some of them are whales.. w/e you could include a massive amount of characters here for this purpose.

The bot has certain strategies where you can modify the parameters, for example using BB strategy (bollinger bands) you can tell the bot to buy when its 0.1% lower than EMA for the bollinger bands percent that you consider and taking in consideration the 15 minute candle (which is usually the default); the bot will calculate and attempt to sell for the % that you set it up to look for after the EMA, for example, you could also use 0.1% for this one.

If you are at work, the bot will do this trades without you looking at it, it will also take in consideration a spike, which is usually really hard to find manually, therefor, imagine that a coin goes for 3% increase of the EMA for just a few minutes, the bot took advantage of that.

Now this means, this bot is not free money, you have to set up the right parameters to actually obtain these results, if you choose the wrong coin, you might have a bad time, you have to look for certain coins that are kind of stable and fluctuate in the same range, as Gunthar explained on the first post.

This is an over simplification of what this bot can do. Nothing is free money, it requires study and your own reasoning in order to win money using this bot. I hope this helps.

Thanks for this.. i had asked question like this on the gunthy forum.. in the beginners section .. Config sticky thread. but it seems no one is interested in keeping that thread alive. and i have read on this thread that to ask  any queries use gunthy forum.. really confused..please not
i am yet to buy the bot so cant be on telegram group .. so have to ask  here now.. (people tend to reply use our code for 10% discount so i assume they do read the forum) Smiley

Ok here goes the queries:
- BB strategy : the low bb% and hight bb %  is as your mentioned above. like buy 5% when it hits lower bb range ..
    - when does it sell this ? Is it at gain % like 1% or whatever is set in config ?(i assume thats the case)
   - What happens when the price dont come up after hitting  the bb ? Is this the scenario where the bags are created ?
 -- any pointers to other strategy details please ?

Thanks in advance for the response.  Smiley
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

Gunbot v4.0.4 - Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Cryptopia - Core Edition - AllOs_x64
@GuntharDeNiro GuntharDeNiro  and @raffaeledonadono released this 2 minutes ago

Changelogs:

Serious upgrade of all StepGain family
Implemented VERBOSE mode: set VERBOSE true in config.js and the bot will spam all values for all pairs versus the silent mode of VERBOSE false which only shows values of pairs that have trading opportunities.
Implemented command line option to load config.js from external url: add param --config=http// to use it. Example: ./gunthy-linx64 --config=https://gunthy.org/config.js
Instructions:

This is a full install. If you are already on v4.0.3 replace both executable and config.js
Please report any but immediately.
Thanks!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
dragonsfire1981

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

I bought Gunbot 6 weeks ago, and I can say it works... under the right market conditions and right settings it can work really really well in fact. There a some caveats though.

1) If entire altcoin market is tanking you can pick up bags, the trick is to know what pairs to let GB run with, I find some coins perpetually work whereas others may pick up bags in a bearish market, but Gunbot works so that it will never sell it at a lower price it buys at. I get rid of bags manually or I look at the pair on a Coinigy chart and if it's tanking turn it off.
2) GB is not easy to setup. If you come from a programmer language background it is a huge advantage, it took me a couple of weeks to fully understand it. There is not a simple manual for it- there are lots of posts on Gunthar's forum which are guides but it could be organised better perhaps. Some settings work better than others.
3) Some of the old versions work much better than new versions- the release candidates are a bit unstable- for those of you wanting to buy I reccommend you use version 3.3.2 and stick to that till the bugs are ironed out in new versions.

I've managed to find settings that work really well- my account has grown substantially since I turned it on. You do get free updates for life. I actually think for what you pay for it's a decent price but it does have a steep learning curve.

Gunthar works however day and night to make it better, and there is an active community of experienced members who help the newbies. I can only imagine how powerful GB will be in a few months time.

if gun bot worked...why would even need to sell it?

Also it can't because you cannot predict future and send info back to past

Also it cant because if it did you would already own everything via exponential return
hanisnl

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

.. (people tend to reply use our code for 10% discount so i assume they do read the forum) Smiley

yeah, some ... doing a commission hunting job Smiley

- BB strategy : the low bb% and hight bb %  is as your mentioned above. like buy 5% when it hits lower bb range ..
    - when does it sell this ? Is it at gain % like 1% or whatever is set in config ?(i assume thats the case)
   - What happens when the price dont come up after hitting  the bb ? Is this the scenario where the bags are created ?

You can set how close the LOW and HIGH price buy/sell triggers will be to be bollinger bands .

Also, you have 2 options that are always most impotant:
1. BUY_LEVEL (the percentage of price drop before a buy)
and
2. GAIN (the percentage of profit to sell from bought price).

these are minimums. active with all strategies.

So, the bot will buy if the BB level is hit AND if the BUY_LEVEL is hit .
It goes the same for selling :
It must hit the HIGH BB Level and also the GAIN level.

out. Cool

https://thecryptobot.com - Buy GunBot Licenses and Services
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

i have 1 question : if i would buy GUNbot , what sort of amount should i need before trading becomes rendable , i am relative new in this automated trading but i am full of inerest
hanisnl

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:28:04 PM

i have 1 question : if i would buy GUNbot , what sort of amount should i need before trading becomes rendable , i am relative new in this automated trading but i am full of inerest

You could start calculating at 1-2% minimum profit per day from your trading capital ... but then again, there are so many future factors to take into account .. the bitcoin price, the altcoins prices / market trend, your chosen coin-pairs for trading, your entry/ exit points ... the strategy you use for buy and sell ... and so on.

But one thing is for sure... the more trade capital you have, and the more you set as your coin-pair trading capital, the more profit you will have after a buy and sell.

It also goes the other way around .. if you have a lot of capital and you don't keep track of the market, your bot will end up buying at a low price (at buying time) while the market goes even lower .... at this point your bot will wait for a good price rise and selling point . ... for this reason you need to tweak the buy levels when the market is going red .

out.  Roll Eyes

Luis34

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

But the gunbot already had any problem terrible or stay well to use?
krunalbarot

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:32:07 PM

Thanks Smiley

phew finally something to understand :
- so when u say buy level  - lets say price is 100- if my buy level is 10 - then it will buy when price goes 90 and it is near the bblow range ? am i correct ?
- lets the gain i set is 10% - then the bot will wait till 99 before selling off ?

also does it always do  buy  ? i mean is there any short selling ?

plus was it correct that if the price to sell does not  reach gain level than that is what fills up the bags ?
dragonsfire1981

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

Some people started with very little, I know people that put 0.05btc into it. You can set the max amount that Gunbot will use for each trade.

Reynaldo
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:13:14 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 03:25:40 AM by Reynaldo

snip

Imagine this scenario:

Thanks for this.. i had asked question like this on the gunthy forum.. in the beginners section .. Config sticky thread. but it seems no one is interested in keeping that thread alive. and i have read on this thread that to ask  any queries use gunthy forum.. really confused..please not
i am yet to buy the bot so cant be on telegram group .. so have to ask  here now.. (people tend to reply use our code for 10% discount so i assume they do read the forum) Smiley

- BB strategy : the low bb% and hight bb %  is as your mentioned above. like buy 5% when it hits lower bb range ..
   - What happens when the price dont come up after hitting  the bb ? Is this the scenario where the bags are created ?

Thanks in advance for the response.  Smiley

when does it sell this ? Is it at gain % like 1% or whatever is set in config ?(i assume thats the case) Yes, you set up the %.
- What happens when the price dont come up after hitting  the bb ? Is this the scenario where the bags are created ? If you ahve double up, the boti s going to try to average the loses and make more money on another jump, basically imagine it bought at 1 but hte coin started to drop and is now 0.9 (then it buys again) and then 0.7 then it buys again then when its back to 0.9 he tries to sell everything in such a way that you never lost but gain more money; if the currency never comes back up, obviously you have a bag (if you dont have enough money to average up then you have a bag and so on..

Check this for more information on strategies, BB explained with images: https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=169.0
jubalix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

snip

Imagine this scenario:

Thanks for this.. i had asked question like this on the gunthy forum.. in the beginners section .. Config sticky thread. but it seems no one is interested in keeping that thread alive. and i have read on this thread that to ask  any queries use gunthy forum.. really confused..please not
i am yet to buy the bot so cant be on telegram group .. so have to ask  here now.. (people tend to reply use our code for 10% discount so i assume they do read the forum) Smiley

It does not matter, any thing that could return an % return guaranteed, would take the whole market in a matter of weeks.
there are no right "parameters".

Fact is you would not need to sell gunbot.

It just frustrates me to see people throwing their money away and false advertising.

Admitted Practicing Lawyer::BTC/Crypto Specialist. B.Engineering/B.Laws

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10062065
hanisnl

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

It does not matter, any thing that could return an % return guaranteed, would take the whole market in a matter of weeks.

It just frustrates me to see people throwing their money away and false advertising.

I first ever started gunbot with 0.38 btc and after 45 days I had 0.98 btc . that is a fact .

krunalbarot

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

snip

Thanks for the response..
 just one more question.. does gunbot do short sell as well ??
Reynaldo
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

snip

I mean, short selling can be translated as selling high and buying low; this strategy overlaps whatever gunbot does; gunbot will take the parameters and check when to buy to sell; to sell he will check what was the last price he used to buy, therefor its not about holding but selling and getting small gains with gunbot, not shorting or longing.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:21:49 PM

I first ever started gunbot with 0.38 btc and after 45 days I had 0.98 btc . that is a fact .

hhmm , you are realy making me wanna try this gunbot , i have realyno experience with autotrading but what the fuck , better loose a little if fail the always asking myself what would happen when i don't try it
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:24:23 PM

hhmm , you are realy making me wanna try this gunbot , i have realyno experience with autotrading but what the fuck , better loose a little if fail the always asking myself what would happen when i don't try it
Considering that the price is only 0.1 BTC, and even better 0.09 BTC with a discount code such as mine ("GrumpyKitty"), you have zero reason to not try this especially if you tend to occasionally trade. In the worst case scenario (which is rather a rarity), you could lose part of your capital and a bit on the licence (you can sell it to someone else later). All these losses tend to be made up with free money from shitcoins such as BCH. Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
krunalbarot

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:44:20 PM

snip

I mean, short selling can be translated as selling high and buying low; this strategy overlaps whatever gunbot does; gunbot will take the parameters and check when to buy to sell; to sell he will check what was the last price he used to buy, therefor its not about holding but selling and getting small gains with gunbot, not shorting or longing.
ok.. short selling means u dont have that coin with u but u want to sell it -- so i understand gunbot can sell at upper bb level and buy back at lower price- trade is done..
but i tried that thing manually on polo to website to sell eth- (i did not have eth)at 0.0729 at upper bb.. but it gave an error message stating that no eth to sell ??

am i missing something here ?

thanks
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:04:16 PM

~snip
you need to use the margin section at poloniex to be able to short sell buddy

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: