Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:47:59 AM

Why is it the last 7 questions i asked on here not a single one was responded on or attempted to be helped? Is this software a buy it and your shit out of luck if you cant figure it out?
I have even asked the Dev 4 questions in PM and in 3 weeks not one reply
BEcause this is not a support board nor a support thread: this is on service announcements board so both local and board rules must be respected as i asked many times. When you bought you have been provided with support channels so use those.
Not one single PM from you in the past 3 weeks anyway, so stop FUDs.
THanks
~Gun

Gunthar,
I am not trying to be a dick about things, i have been honestly trying to get support for this, i first tried to go through the person i bought the bot through... which he told me he didnt know that he would email you about it, that it must be a bug or something...
Then i tried contacting another seller on this post to try and get some answers to the questions i had and the response i got was after informing them who i bought the bot from, they basically told me i needed to talk to them about, then when i mentioned that the person they told me to talk to didnt know, he just linked me the gethub wiki, which didnt answer any of my questions really....
So i have been posting post on here to try get some understanding to all of this and they go unanswered, so its been getting a little frustrating. I have tried to go through the routes i know of to get support. I have been trying to contact you directly. I have just not been getting anywhere on this.
I am honestly just trying to get some support on this product, just annoying i have to write some sort of negative post to get some sort of response....
I sent you another PM today, just so you know to hopely see if your getting my messages, either way can you please message me so i can have a conversation with you please.
"When you bought you have been provided with support channels so use those."
Why u dont use Telegram chat for buyers?
There are many smart ppls who understand how bot work and they can help u.

That is a GREAT question, i would do exactly that, but the telegram chat link listed on Page 1 of this posting is expired when you click on it.....
So i have not found another link listed elsewhere to connect to.

One of the questions i had sent to Gunthar, was actually how to connect to his Telegram link, because the invite was not working on page 1.....

pm your telegram Id and ill add you to the Gunbot group and may help you if im available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swanfield

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:19:43 AM

I have a few questions, I have been using Gunbot now for almost a week and I have some mixed results.
I was wondering a few things, Is BB more risk then STEPGAIN methode? I find that STEPGAIN overal makes me more consistent money but lesser trades and I have noticed that BB is somethimes buying when the market drops a little later. The problem then is that I have this bag of coins that I can not sell. With STEPGAIN I would have less transactions but I would be left with lesser coins in the coinbag.
Is this true? Or was I just lucky?

How to use gunbot in a bearish market? When everything is bullish gunbot does well but in a red day it could be painfull.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:31:10 AM

What do people consider a safe %gain on this? And on average how many trades a day would you expect it to make? Its too early to say yet but so far on my first day using it its made a couple of trades and made profit. Nothing spectacular at the amounts ive been trading but if it manages to do this everyday id be very impresseed.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:33:56 AM

What do people consider a safe %gain on this?
Default settings are okay, or 1-1.5%.

And on average how many trades a day would you expect it to make?
Depends on your settings, capital and strategy that you're using. I don't think someone can answer this question correctly.

Its too early to say yet but so far on my first day using it its made a couple of trades and made profit.
Then it is working as intended.

Nothing spectacular at the amounts ive been trading but if it manages to do this everyday id be very impresseed.
It requires learning and fine-tuning for optimal gains. I've seen people do double digit % gains in single days (although that requires an advanced configuration, experience and does not happen often).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:01:01 AM

What do people consider a safe %gain on this?
Default settings are okay, or 1-1.5%.

And on average how many trades a day would you expect it to make?
Depends on your settings, capital and strategy that you're using. I don't think someone can answer this question correctly.

Its too early to say yet but so far on my first day using it its made a couple of trades and made profit.
Then it is working as intended.

Nothing spectacular at the amounts ive been trading but if it manages to do this everyday id be very impresseed.
It requires learning and fine-tuning for optimal gains. I've seen people do double digit % gains in single days (although that requires an advanced configuration, experience and does not happen often).

My only other query would be about coins that are currently held. Atm ive got a couple of pairs that i allready have altcoins in the balance, I did notice it recommended not having anything in your balance and these pairs havent made any trades although arent throwing any errors. Do i need to remove these coins or will gunbot continue to trade regardless on these pairs?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:07:34 AM

Do i need to remove these coins or will gunbot continue to trade regardless on these pairs?
Gunbot will trade in the pairs that you've selected, and should not have a problem with other balances. This is at least how I used to run it, having some side balance in a coin or two.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

Do i need to remove these coins or will gunbot continue to trade regardless on these pairs?
Gunbot will trade in the pairs that you've selected, and should not have a problem with other balances. This is at least how I used to run it, having some side balance in a coin or two.

Just an update on this for anyone else wondering. Your ok having alt balances in any of the currencies your not trading but if you choose one of the coins you have a balance to trade with then the bot will sell everything off when it sees a good sell order.I found out when the bot sold an alt eralier but it turned out for the better since i managed to increase my holdings of that particular coin Smiley

didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Can someone share with me how Step Gain Works, preferably on the selling side...?

Right now i have BB buy/ Stepgain Sell

Sell Stepgain are 0.6/2/10

Also i think the Upper BB is broken or bugged on v3.3, no matter what you change the Upper BB to, the selling BB target does not adjust at all, its locked to the upper BB all the time as target BB Sell Price

I noticed this as well, HIGH BB is dead, no matter what % you put in there is does not change the price accordingly, basically  GB uses LOW BB settings for buy/sell, needs to be fixed

How can I adjust Bittrex graph so I get the same bb calculation that gunbos calculates, it is out of synch..sometimes i wonder if im looking at the right coin

didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

Just an update on this for anyone else wondering. Your ok having alt balances in any of the currencies your not trading but if you choose one of the coins you have a balance to trade with then the bot will sell everything off when it sees a good sell order.I found out when the bot sold an alt eralier but it turned out for the better since i managed to increase my holdings of that particular coin Smiley

YES, happened to me to, basically gunbot cleaned all coins i was hodling, pretty much keeps selling till nothing is left regardless of  your buy/sell ballance to trade, it sees it as a good selling opportunity even though it doesnt know how much you paid for it.

I got 15 bags so far and my BTC is down, this bot should be renamed to 'Bagbot"

Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:04:09 PM

I noticed this as well, HIGH BB is dead, no matter what % you put in there is does not change the price accordingly, basically  GB uses LOW BB settings for buy/sell, needs to be fixed

YOu make wrong assumptions: there is something overriding your highBB values which is clearly explained in instructions and tutorial and/or PM to me if you are unable to understand where to find all those things.

YES, happened to me to, basically gunbot cleaned all coins i was hodling, pretty much keeps selling till nothing is left regardless of  your buy/sell ballance to trade, it sees it as a good selling opportunity even though it doesnt know how much you paid for it.

Again you should just read instructions and/or ask me in PM when you dont know what to do: starting your bot withut having a clue of whatyou are doing is always the worse idea. This bot name stands as Gunbot: if you wanna code your Bagbot go ahead and i'll buy a copy as we have actually 3 different strategies/addons to handle what you call "bags" and i call cheap coins we bought and we are able to sell at profit using Gunbot features.

PS: posting twice in a row is technically not allowed in this forum, some reading about forum rules BEFORE to use it, would worth it as well.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:44:32 PM

YOu make wrong assumptions: there is something overriding your highBB values which is clearly explained in instructions and tutorial and/or PM to me if you are unable to understand where to find all those things.

Again you should just read instructions and/or ask me in PM when you dont know what to do: starting your bot withut having a clue of whatyou are doing is always the worse idea. This bot name stands as Gunbot: if you wanna code your Bagbot go ahead and i'll buy a copy as we have actually 3 different strategies/addons to handle what you call "bags" and i call cheap coins we bought and we are able to sell at profit using Gunbot features.

PS: posting twice in a row is technically not allowed in this forum, some reading about forum rules BEFORE to use it, would worth it as well.

I'd also add... if you unleashed this bot on your entire portfolio without testing on a small bit first then you're much more brave than me.  I spent almost a week researching Gunbot, setups, best practices, and risks before I purchased and set it up.  Even then, I moved all but .05BTC out of my exchange account and setup one pair.  I worked only one pair until I was getting the results I wanted, then moved to 4-pairs.  Still only trading pairs I don't mind holding in case something went wrong.  I did this for over a week before I started adding more pairs.  Unless you believe this thread is filled with 100's of paid shills then I'd have to say your results are user error.

I don't mean to criticize but I can't think of any other way to frame it.  I'm happy to help you get started if you want.  PM me and I'll see if I can help you get back to profitability.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

I promised above somewhere that I'd report back on my experiences with Gunbot. I've been into Bitcoin for about a year, with only a little activity. Having learnt about lending bots, I have been lending for a few months.

Having learnt about trading bots I was intrigued, read through this complete thread, and tried out Gunthar's trading strategy (first post) manually - and it worked! I ordered Gunbot about 3 weeks ago. I set it up quickly as I was about to go on holiday. I did it first on my own PC, leaving it running overnight. Then transferred it to a VPS with help from Captain Corporate. I have only used the BB strategy, and with Gunthar's default settings, as I don't yet feel confident trying anything else.

I kicked off the bot seriously on 13 August with about 20 coin pairs, and added some more a few days later. I then went on holiday. I monitored it while on holiday and noticed it was building up a bunch of bags. I got nervous, and turned off most pairs after about 10 days, just leaving those with bags running in the hope they would be sold. Within the next week it sold off all the bags successfully, so I probably needn't have worried. Apart from one bag where the altcoin had dropped significantly - I sold it manually because I didn't want to keep it indefinitely, and although I lost some money on that sell it was less than I had made previously on that pair so overall that pair was still profitable.

Here's a screenshot from my Excel spreadsheet for the period. It's in BTC, and also in British pounds as I'm in the UK (one pound is $1.3).

I paid 0.09BTC for the Gunbot. Over the period I made 0.15BTC so I'm happy. I will definitely be continuing to use it - I've just kicked it off again on the top pairs in the list above (by %profit per day, so LTC, FCT, XEM, XRP, etc.). I'm avoiding any that hung around in bags for more than a week (BTCD, BURST, DBG, etc.). The %profit and %profit/day are the key metrics as far as I'm concerned. You should largely ignore the actual profit amount as that depended entirely on how much I risked in a trade. I started with trades of 0.003, then 0.01, and now use 0.1, so different coins in the table will have trades at different amounts. The %profit is what actually matters.

It has been an interesting and exciting experiment. My hat goes off to Gunthar, and I recommend Gunbot (with the usual qualifications about learning what you need to know, not risking what you can't afford to lose, etc.).

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:20:51 AM

I paid 0.9BTC for the Gunbot.
You probably meant to say 0.09 BTC here. You should probably correct it as newbies might get confused.

Over the period I made 0.15BTC so I'm happy. I will definitely be continuing to use it - I've just kicked it off again on the top pairs in the list above (by %profit per day, so LTC, FCT, XEM, XRP, etc.). I'm avoiding any that hung around in bags for more than a week (BTCD, BURST, DBG, etc.).

It has been an interesting and exciting experiment. My hat goes off to Gunthar, and I recommend Gunbot (with the usual qualifications about learning what you need to know, not risking what you can't afford to lose, etc.).
It's great to hear a *success-story* every now and then. Keep watching the thread for new developments and happy bot-ing. Don't forget to join the forum in case that you haven't already: https://gunthy.org/index.php.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
flippener

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:24:13 AM

You probably meant to say 0.09 BTC. You should probably correct it as newbies might get confused.

Of course, thanks - fixed.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Can someone share with me how Step Gain Works, preferably on the selling side...?

Right now i have BB buy/ Stepgain Sell

Sell Stepgain are 0.6/2/10

Also i think the Upper BB is broken or bugged on v3.3, no matter what you change the Upper BB to, the selling BB target does not adjust at all, its locked to the upper BB all the time as target BB Sell Price

How can I adjust Bittrex graph so I get the same bb calculation that gunbos calculates, it is out of synch..sometimes i wonder if im looking at the right coin

If your coin has declined enough after the bot purchased then the sell price may be dictated by the gain setting.  If your running BB on sell then the bot is tracking two different prices; and you can see both in the log window.  The first price it's tracking is the BB and then it tracks gain (think of gain as profit.)  So even if the price is at the upper BB amount but below your gain percentage it wont sell; which makes sense because sometimes the price is volatile enough to hit the upper BB but still not making a profit.  I run my gain setting at 2% so the bot wont sell until I can make a 2-percent profit (before transaction fees.)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

What does below error means?

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at JsonGui.JsonGui.createProcess(String configFileName, String cmdFileName)
   at JsonGui.JsonGui.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:14:31 PM

If i fresh start Gunbot and if i have available altcoin balance,
will it sell at market price and continue trading or it will avoid that?
dobcrypto

Activity: 263

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

If i fresh start Gunbot and if i have available altcoin balance,
will it sell at market price and continue trading or it will avoid that?
Depends on the bot version.

GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:42:33 PM

What does below error means?

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at JsonGui.JsonGui.createProcess(String configFileName, String cmdFileName)
   at JsonGui.JsonGui.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

got the solution on telegram
i was on windows 32bit version
Rogue_Wave

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:29:58 PM

Hi All, quick simple question: are btc/fiat pairs available (e.g. btc/usd) on bittrex? (or is it only btc/altcoin pairs)
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: