Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90468 times)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

In my opinion probably the price of BTC will achieve 10k $ per 1 coin. It depends on criptocurrecny market tendency and other issues such as BTC forks and etc.
10k is the fair price for the bitcoin because now it is the new age and the bitcoin has the fair price all the people are using the bitcoin and this is the reason why the bitcoin price and the value is increasing with the passage of the time, I am dreaming so high about the bitcoin I am sure till the end of the year the bitcoin will get the huge value and the price and then I am sure the bitcoin price will be very high it will help a lot of the people.
Pakar11220

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

although 2017 is nearer to end, but my thought about for bitcoin in 2017, bitcoin moves very fast and in last some of the months i dont believe that it will move from 4000 dollars to 7000 usd dollars. it will attract people towards itself to invest in bitcoin.
fabozzi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

Hi everyone - i'm new here and have some basic questions
When people here give their predictions on price, what is it usually based on?

@heureca your 10K prediction.  ..  how do you determine this?

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:26:52 AM

i think in this year, bitcoin may have the chance to reach 9000$ and more than 10000$ in next year, i think like that because bitcoin is getting more valuable for all investors, so bitcoin price will rise more and more every year.
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:32:51 AM

In 2017, Bitcoin will become more popular in small and developing countries. Bitcoin becoming more powerful among cryptomarket. Basically bitcoin is the first successful experiment done with combination of blockchain and cryptography.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:53:18 AM

In 2017, Bitcoin will become more popular in small and developing countries. Bitcoin becoming more powerful among cryptomarket. Basically bitcoin is the first successful experiment done with combination of blockchain and cryptography.
As we see 2017 will end soon and indeed btc value increasws way too much as expected, everyone were amazed on how btc affect in our financial status amd it's really for better. Happy to know btc.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:28 AM

Bitcoin is one of the successful crypto currency that give everyone a chance to have a source of income.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
kieokiet

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

I just started in June and was very surprised. At that time I bought bitcoin for 2k. and it's down to 1k7. fearful But now it's 8k. so i have x4 account. And I think it will not stop there
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:00:05 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Well my thoughts about bitcoin is this year price and value will rock up to $1000 but in this coming December 2017 I believe the price will go down due to the fact that many will withdraw their bitcoin for the yuletide season. After Christmas and early next year price of bitcoins will rise up.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:17:36 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
I thought that bitcoin will reach $10000 but i think it wont happen because when you see tha value of bitcoin now going decrease again in $6000 so hope that in 2018 the value of bitcoin will reach that so for now i'm still holding it.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:36:39 AM

Yes it already secured it's position in the year 2017, many people are now days looking some thing new in their daily life so my though is government should elaborate bitcoin technology through out the world wide and make announcement that bitcoin can use able like gold. Bitcoin is completely digital currency and is limited we cannot able to mine more than that like gold.
True enough. I believe also that the remaining days and months of the year 2017 will be a hit for every bitcoiners, because those who work here will surely receive their desire income and the value of Bitcoin will be higher and increase more.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:52:29 AM

What we could say for his year so far.
Best year for bitcoin ever, biggest price of bitcoin so far (ATH), we had one good and one so called work (bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold).

What more can we expect from this year, can we hit 10k magic this year possibly. This is something that many expected for long time, only this will produce problem earning bitcoin will become harder then even even now is cuz price is going up.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:22:40 AM

I think 2017 is the year where bitcoin become a world star, everybody was shocked when bitcoin suddenly boomed and increase its rate in a very surprising rate. This is the year where many bitcoin holder and investors actually made lots of profits, profits that even they couldn't imagine.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

In my opinion bitcoin in 2017 so far is good because the price is increasing continuesly and there are more bitcoiner and investor that i think because as we can read in some thread there are evidences that bitcoin is more newbies and continue to learn and explore bitcoin.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:19:31 PM

Always remember that this posts is in the early months of 2017 yet bitcoins price almost got up by 800%, and that progress have made people to put thousands of thoughts in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

On the other hand we are still far for being the mainstream cryptocurrency. We got a long journey and I still haven't seeing the destination. This year also became the year for ICO, and in the acale of 1/100 only 1-10 ICO have survive out of 100 startups. People are not informed enough, some scammed other people and some dont know what went wrong, and its only leave us the thought "We still got a lot to learn".

kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:30:10 PM

I must say that 2017 is the best year for me because I'm glad that I met bitcoin and started investing here.  As well as for other bitcoin-ers,my friends often tell me that this year has the biggest price of bitcoin. Since I'm still a newbie, I haven't experiencing the volatility of bitcoin. Also,I notice that bitcoin is getting more popular than before this year.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

Bitcoin has progressed significantly and with no uncertainty 2017 was the time of bitcoin on the grounds that there is No other year ended up being so useful for bitcoin other than 2017. Toward the start of the year bitcoin was under $1000 and now its over $7k. With all the good and bad times because of china boycott thus numerous different debates, bitcoin survived and raised from the fiery debris. Bitcoin slammed all the market lastly got its place as the lord of cryptocurrency in 2017.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

it is actually obtaining really difficult to find an encouraging ICO to invest. There are a lot of tasks and ICOs in market, more and more.But my answer is yes, on condition that after very carefully resech.ar
In 2017 the utilization of Bitcoin is expanded on the grounds that now a days a large portion of the general population do web based shopping and pay a wide range of bills online so the general population pay their bill on Bitcoin on the grounds that Bitcoin has high security framework and installments with Bitcoin has no dangers that is the reason I believe that in the following a few years Bitcoin will have control on the web.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

Slow increasing with shorten falls less than 1K per day. anyway, constant growing up.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

Though they have not termed it as money but the best things is that the world economies discussing the BTC and understand the affiliation of the citizens with the BTC.
Yes, This is a big achievement on the part of bitcoin. Bitcoin has attained the attention of many people around the globe and even most of the developed countries have made it legal in their countries. There are maximum chances that bitcoin will be the ruling international currency of the world in the coming couple of years the way it is increasing in value, it is going to make gold and banks obsolete.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: