Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

Everyone should be careful, the hype is nice but the history of bitcoin does not lie, everytime it goes up too much too fast it ends up falling down shortly after. Maybe we can see 2000$ soon but im pretty sure it will fall down after that quite a bit

If bitcoin will be fall down after reached at $2000, than it doesn't matter. You know bitcoin is a cyrpto currency and all crypto currencies have a fall and up. Believe me if bitcoin start to fall down than also bitcoin maintain its price and still it will have a profitable price and after few days bitcoin will be started to grow again. So be-careful to sell and buy the bitcoin.
If bitcoin will fall down after 2000 USD then the right thing to do if you have bitcoin is to hold for long term and if you don't have bitcoin then you should buy because a dump is always a good to buy and that is one of the opportunity that you need to look for in the market of bitcoin. A lot of professional traders and investors told me that when there is a dump then buy it and sell it on pump to get profits.
That is right, never sell our bitcoin when the price is dump because we all know that bitcoin is volatile so the price can rise anytime. Although the price of bitcoin is up and down so significant but its price is tend to rise, so I think in the end of this year bitcoin price could be over than $2000 but still there is always fluctuation in the price.

But bitcoin price will not stop around $2000, it will go on, there is current limit on price for Bitcoin.
Nobody know'swhere this will end or what's a good value for 1bitcoin.

I think the bitcoin will stop at $ 2000, it can not go higher and it is not allowed to rise higher. If it goes up too much, inflation will occur which cause the economy to crumble, it is not allowed to happen, and governments will undoubtedly prevent it, despite the high bitcoin prices due to bitcoin adoption by governments around the world.
I am sorry friend, but I dissagree with you. I think the price of bitcoin will not stop rising because the demand of it will always increase too. We all know that bitcoin has limited amount. Even if all of bitcoin is already mined the increasing number of user will not stop.

Assuming that bitcoin always remains the top cryptocurrency, that makes sense.  But it is possible that other cryptocurrencies surpass bitcoin in popularity and the demand shifts from bitcoin to something else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

Everyone should be careful, the hype is nice but the history of bitcoin does not lie, everytime it goes up too much too fast it ends up falling down shortly after. Maybe we can see 2000$ soon but im pretty sure it will fall down after that quite a bit
everyone has aware with that situations even almost all bitcoiners here already through the worst situations when the price dropped and Last long enough at $300 so there is no worry regarding the price dropped or not
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

The cool thing is there is no cap on the price of Bitcoin. The more interesting question is how high can't Bitcoin go?  Cheesy
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:04:25 AM

The cool thing is there is no cap on the price of Bitcoin. The more interesting question is how high can't Bitcoin go?  Cheesy
Yeah i agree with you, there is no limit for the price of bitcoin for now because the price seems unstoppable and even bitcoin it so close to 2000 USD it is still climbing up and reaching for a higher price which is very great for a bitcoin holder because without doing anything, he can earn a lot of money by just holding bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

It is expected but don't worry about it, the demand is real and there's no manipulation right now. It may fall shortly, but yes that will be for a shorter time and after that fall, we will see the price again to be on hype and will keep on pumping. This is for real and we really going to see the price of bitcoin to get up even higher than $2,000.

So what happened then? I asked this question a few posts ago because I was away from the bitcoin community for a while, I still checked the price of my bitcoins from time to time and suddenly, boom. I tried to search what made it explode so fast but I didn't see anything that relevant that's why in my mind this is just another hype pump

From checking and comparing the price from yesterday and now, yesterday the price was $1,850+ and now it went to $1,799. As expected, there will be some fall shortly, it is just for the balancing of another price increase. The price increase is cause by the real demand of bitcoin after Japan's acceptance so the price increase is for real.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kayes95

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

The rate of bitcoin is now going to touch $2000 which is unbelievable. No man was not guess that it would grow up at this stage.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:16:07 PM

The rate of bitcoin is now going to touch $2000 which is unbelievable. No man was not guess that it would grow up at this stage.

The price is now struggling to reach 2000$, Some whales are preventing bitcoin price to touch that price because they want more volume of BTC before it reaches 2K price. That price too will be the boundary for this year.

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
I think before this year 2017 end bitcoin's price will be 2000 usd or more. The bitcoin price is still rising so it is not impossible to reach that amount. And I think some big countries will legalize and accept bitcoin as mode of payment like japan. I hope that bitcoin will become legalize around the world.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

The price is now struggling to reach 2000$, Some whales are preventing bitcoin price to touch that price because they want more volume of BTC before it reaches 2K price. That price too will be the boundary for this year.
Yes, there is a possibility that the bitcoin will reach $2000 before the end of this month. Also looking to the acceptance and adoption level of the people and as well as of the governments it can be predicted that the Bitcoin will soon cross the $3000 soon as well. If the china or Russia government approves it as a mean for payments legally the price of the bitcoin will go so far high. 
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:24:28 PM

I think bitcoin is one of the most valuable cryptocurrency this 2017. Maybe bitcoin's price will increase more and its value will be higher than last 2016.
It is already sir the value of bitcoin last year was already increase by 50% and i think before this year end the value was double as the value last year.
That is why much better to keep bitcoin until 2017 ends.
Not only for 2017 but for more years to come, the value has increased dramatically and it will continue since
we have break the ATH that's why it keeps rising now. More good news will come and we will be surprise.
I agree with you, this year and for the income years the price of bitcoin will grow even bigger and a lot of people and countries will embrace bitcoin as their another currency and that is how the bitcoin will become stronger in the market and i will not be surprised if the price will reach at least 5000 USD before the 2018 year ends.
Yeah the price raise is quite dramatic but it doesn’t mean that it any sort or drama here with the price. The price rose due to the adoption of various countries to the BTC and many people are asking to get the BTC therefore, as we know that the price of the BTC is influenced by nothing else but directly by the number of its users. So, it is good even the people using the BTC will increase more in future by trying to get the benefit from the BTC.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

Well you are right that Bitcoin will increase its value more than 1000$ as it is now above 1700$. Right now Bitcoin's demand is growing and growing making the value of Bitcoin to go up steadily the only problem is with the new entry of new investors in the scene it can have a huge impact when a sell off will happen making the newbies not hold their position when big players starts selling theirs. What I mean about that is they will also go to the flow in selling their position. So the chances are it might revert back to a lower price anytime soon.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

As per current inflation in rate of bitcoin its clear that bitcoin will climb up $2000+ soon.

But already its predicted that till 2020 price of bitcoin will reach to $10000.  Considering current conditions I think Bitcoin will reach to goal earlier.

Along with Bitcoin many altcoins also have make strong foot prints in industry.

Agree. Bitcoin will keep rising during this year and beyond, as people are starting to realize that it is like Gold. Due to its scarcity, it may continue to reach new all-time highs over the course of time, making it even more valuable than Diamonds themselves.

Bitcoin reaching a price of $10,000 USD in 2020 sounds very optimistic to me, since it would only be 3 years away from now, considering the drastic change of price. But, if it keeps rising every day like it has been until now, then I believe that it will surely hit that price prediction.

Thanks to the recent price movement with Bitcoin, other altcoins have followed making the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem more valuable every day. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:56:57 AM

bitcoin more than $2000 and many bitcoin user . and more giveaway like social media bounty and altcoin signature campaign

Agree. Most of us have a very optimistic vision on Bitcoin's value on the end of this year. The $2000 USD goal is not far from becoming a reality, and it may rise even further given the recent interest into the digital currency lately from everyday people.

Thus, the more the price rises, the more bounties and campaigns there would be, to help encourage people to get started on this exciting cryptocurrency. You can wait and see that in a couple of years, Bitcoin will become the most valuable asset on Earth. Just my opinion.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

It's really unbelievable but as of now the price went back to $1,600 and it is still high considering the price that everyone is just only expecting the price will end at $1,500 this year. But for sure the price is very possible to pump up to $2,000 and this is what everybody now is expecting to come and there are some that are saying $3k is possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:34:09 AM

think Bitcoin will be more successful this year. This year, in small and developing countries, Bitcoin will become more popular.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:47:36 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

Felt like a footnote.

As we enter Mid-2017, Bitcoin has shown consistent growth making it worth $1700 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are now more interested in Bitcoin and researching blockchain applications and beginning to implement them in several locations globally.

Concerns have also increased in terms of blockchain scalability in relation to Bitcoin but even in this environment we are still seeing optimism and adoption metrics growing.

It looks to be a good year

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:28:58 AM

think Bitcoin will be more successful this year. This year, in small and developing countries, Bitcoin will become more popular.

As you say, at present, bitcoin is rising very fast. However, it is causing problems for traders. The value is so high that they shrink from big plans.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:53:24 AM

I think this year 2017 bitcoin will become more popular everywhere. Many people I think invest bitcoin because many country also accept and adpat bitcoin. So the price will increase more. I think the price will reach $2000 or more . If its not happen in this month maybe after halving because we can experience price increase after halving not before halving and during halving. So if you have more bitcoin and you hold it for few months you will earn more or maybe you rill become reach.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

This will be key year in progress and evolution for bitcoin (if there is something to evolve), we started year good and we could say this one would be better then last one and it would be great to be next one even better. But for that we need lot of thing to be good. Hope that this price increase that is good for us all will be key one in adoption more user in bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:45:31 AM

It's really unbelievable but as of now the price went back to $1,600 and it is still high considering the price that everyone is just only expecting the price will end at $1,500 this year. But for sure the price is very possible to pump up to $2,000 and this is what everybody now is expecting to come and there are some that are saying $3k is possible.

although it seems that the price is getting back to a certain price I'm sure that it will recover and take a place again to $1800 and probably will be starting to proceed to next goal which is $2000 it is really possible to happen anytime soon as the current price is now closer to the price that most people are expecting . and yes $3000 is possible but nobody knows when it will occur whether at the middle or at the end of this year .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: