Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
SwagGirl

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

GetClams.com

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

This is a pivotal year for bitcoin. The 2nd wave is about to begin and crypto will become extremely competitive. Bitcoin will be attacked from every angle but iy will still be here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:19:33 PM

That's for sure, we have to take the initiative to save now if we want to grow our money fast, it will help us
reach our dreams to be rich, I am late here but I don't consider it too late.

Bitcoin has more room to grow..

Agree. This year is only the beginning for Bitcoin, and I believe that it will continue to make strides as time passes by. Despite its current issues, we should be confident that it has the strongest hashrate, community, and most of all, development team. I'm pretty sure that we would come up to a solution to help make Bitcoin great as it used to be.

Therefore if you hold long enough into your Bitcoin, you will greatly benefit from the price increases in the future. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
Yea, holding bitcoin is the best thing you can do right now. I'm quite curious how much 1 bitcoin will be worth 1-2 years from now. I think when it hits 2000$ it will get on the news and therefore attract new investors.

On some exchanges, it has already reached the price of $ 2,000. And the news is constantly talking about the new heights of this cryptocurrency. The year 2017 began in a very ambiguous way for bitcoins. There were many falls. But I hope that now we will only see growth
Yea you're right but maybe we will also experience a huge pullback, but for now that's all speculation. It's a really good time to be a bitcoin/altcoin investor right now (either holding or actively trading).
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

That's for sure, we have to take the initiative to save now if we want to grow our money fast, it will help us
reach our dreams to be rich, I am late here but I don't consider it too late.

Bitcoin has more room to grow..

Agree. This year is only the beginning for Bitcoin, and I believe that it will continue to make strides as time passes by. Despite its current issues, we should be confident that it has the strongest hashrate, community, and most of all, development team. I'm pretty sure that we would come up to a solution to help make Bitcoin great as it used to be.

Therefore if you hold long enough into your Bitcoin, you will greatly benefit from the price increases in the future. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
Yea, holding bitcoin is the best thing you can do right now. I'm quite curious how much 1 bitcoin will be worth 1-2 years from now. I think when it hits 2000$ it will get on the news and therefore attract new investors.

On some exchanges, it has already reached the price of $ 2,000. And the news is constantly talking about the new heights of this cryptocurrency. The year 2017 began in a very ambiguous way for bitcoins. There were many falls. But I hope that now we will only see growth
Yea you're right but maybe we will also experience a huge pullback, but for now that's all speculation. It's a really good time to be a bitcoin/altcoin investor right now (either holding or actively trading).
Judging by what forecasts for the future of bitcoin, it is really worthwhile to invest a very suitable time, But of course it would be nice even before that. Until the price has risen so high, invest your money in Bitcoin.
HITTI2

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

Win7x64 Pro, Acer XB240H, Corsair Obsidian 750D Black,DEMCifilter Corsair Obsidian 750D Dust Filter Kit,Delidded i7-3770K OC'd@4.5GHz, F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM, MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GD5, ASUS Xonar D1, Vantec UGT-ST644R, ASRock Z75 Pro3, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU, EK-KIT L240, 2 x NF-A14-FLX Fans, 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB RAID 0 32KB strip, WD Re WD1003FBYZ 1TB,2TB HGST/Hitachi (HUA723020ALA641),2 x HGST A7K3000 HUA723030ALA640 3 TB, Vertex II 60GB,Samsung SH-S223L.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:29:43 AM

its really wow the price is almost 2k$ as we still watching how much attention bitcoin is gathering from new investors and traders
we will see much bigger value speculation about reaching 2k$ is almost break so maybe 3k before the year end.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

Yeah. In fact, it has already done so with a positive trend over the last few days. The way I see it, Bitcoin may reach up to $3000 by the end of the year, limited by the negative happenings and issues that may occur during that period.

Nevertheless, this has been the year of Bitcoin, where it started from nearly $900 to $2000 in just a few months, and aims to continuously expand in value over the remaining months. One thing that I've been wondering is that how could price keep increasing, if the scalability issue hasn't been resolved yet?

It certainly brings up doubts, but as long as the price continues to rise, then it is fine for me. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

As of bitcoin performance right now and the price is really huge and expensive if this will continue till the end of the year maybe bitcoin will be at $3000 dollars or more but wait also bitcoin can be use to other things now like in airport they acccepted bitcoin payments now only for parkin this is great news however maybe this will be implemented on other country soon.
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

$5,000 anyone? I know that it would not be that tough to get Bitcoin that far up though what purpose would it really have since the people that have

already mined/purchased the coin years ago plan on just dumping it for fiat when the price gets bigger?
Don’t get me wrong though, I would like the coin to get over 6 digits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:36:31 PM

As of bitcoin performance right now and the price is really huge and expensive if this will continue till the end of the year maybe bitcoin will be at $3000 dollars or more but wait also bitcoin can be use to other things now like in airport they acccepted bitcoin payments now only for parkin this is great news however maybe this will be implemented on other country soon.
to me i think if the price of bitcoin will continue increasing then the price of bitcoin is expected to cross the 3000 USD level even in next few days. and at the end of the year 2017  it is expected that the price of bitcoin will reach to 5000 USD level at the end of 2017.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

I think before the end of year 2017 the price of bitcoin sill reach $3000 to $4000. Because if wee the price it will contiue increasing the price now is $2300 and that a high price in history of bitcoin .  I hope alsp airport accept bitcoin payment so we can pay bitcoin to buy ticket to airport can travel anywhere we want. I hope also this year many country adapt and accept bitcoin because if this happen the price will increase more so its better if many country use bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

to me i think if the price of bitcoin will continue increasing then the price of bitcoin is expected to cross the 3000 USD level even in next few days. and at the end of the year 2017  it is expected that the price of bitcoin will reach to 5000 USD level at the end of 2017.

It is continuing to increase, yesterday, the problem is, we don't know if these is just a bubble or not, I am not thinking that it is a bubble, what I am saying is we are not sure. As you can see, the price are now decreasing, it is going back little by little to normal, but it is still a high price for me. Having a price of $5000 at the end of these year, for me is a bit overpriced, bitcoin is a digital currency so I think it has it's own limit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:58:35 AM

It is continuing to increase, yesterday, the problem is, we don't know if these is just a bubble or not, I am not thinking that it is a bubble, what I am saying is we are not sure. As you can see, the price are now decreasing, it is going back little by little to normal, but it is still a high price for me. Having a price of $5000 at the end of these year, for me is a bit overpriced, bitcoin is a digital currency so I think it has it's own limit.
The price decrease was not consistent and its back again, just hold your bitcoin because this is the best year so far.
I don't think we will ever see $1,000 again, we are going strong and we will make it to the top so it's good to start holding now
and do not look back patience is a must.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:49:35 AM

The price decrease was not consistent and its back again, just hold your bitcoin because this is the best year so far.
I don't think we will ever see $1,000 again, we are going strong and we will make it to the top so it's good to start holding now
and do not look back patience is a must.

Possible to be right on price not going again in 1000 level. Some talks here and on some other forums about activation of segwit on 21st september this year.
Will this be good or bad no one can give right answer and everything is about one name Barry Silbert. Will he be key player for this most likely, what will be outcome possibility to hit over 5k in that time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jexphe2k

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

I think this mini dump will be over as soon as people realize that the rumors from China was false. We will then see a explosion in the price,

like we have never experienced before. I have my doubts about the acceptance of SegWit as we have seen little progress in that regard.

The scaling solution will become a force decision soon, and we would have no other option, other than to scale. I think 2017 will be one of our

best years.  Wink

Hey,

What are the things your hearing about China? I heard too that Segwit will be implement this last quarter. Do you think Segwit is the solution to BLOCKCHAIN's backlog and scalability problem?
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

For this year,bitcoin will continue to progress and increase its value.Bitcoin will still attract thousands of people,until it became known to the whole universe and start recognizing its real worth.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

This year 2017 is a new start for bitcoin. Were only in the middle of the year but a lot things happen to it, everyweek theres a great news that is why the price skyrocket. Before we enter 2017 the price is at 900$, now 2300$ and by december 3500$.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

I think this mini dump will be over as soon as people realize that the rumors from China was false. We will then see a explosion in the price,

like we have never experienced before. I have my doubts about the acceptance of SegWit as we have seen little progress in that regard.

The scaling solution will become a force decision soon, and we would have no other option, other than to scale. I think 2017 will be one of our

best years.  Wink

Hey,

What are the things your hearing about China? I heard too that Segwit will be implement this last quarter. Do you think Segwit is the solution to BLOCKCHAIN's backlog and scalability problem?
The scalability has nothing  to do with any country. It is much of a consensus among the big guns. 
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:31:07 PM

This year 2017 is a new start for bitcoin. Were only in the middle of the year but a lot things happen to it, everyweek theres a great news that is why the price skyrocket. Before we enter 2017 the price is at 900$, now 2300$ and by december 3500$.

And sometimes it is just days and another news comes in that it broke a four digit dollar mark again.
This is really getting intense and also scary on my part. I have this thinking of what if it suddenly fall.
People might get frustrated or worse, they will panic then suddenly sold their coins and wont come back.
That will be a big hit and it will be hard to go back from that.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:25:17 PM

And sometimes it is just days and another news comes in that it broke a four digit dollar mark again.
This is really getting intense and also scary on my part. I have this thinking of what if it suddenly fall.
People might get frustrated or worse, they will panic then suddenly sold their coins and wont come back.

Bitcoin is showing some great direction and I think it will continue. But obviously there will be fear of sudden fall, but I hope it wont be a great fall.
Panic selling is kind off getting reduced I believe, but as new user will join it will prevail.
Hoping to see some more positive movements of Bitcoin
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

Bitcoin is showing some great direction and I think it will continue. But obviously there will be fear of sudden fall, but I hope it wont be a great fall.
Panic selling is kind off getting reduced I believe, but as new user will join it will prevail.
Hoping to see some more positive movements of Bitcoin

2017 beginning I thought the price might hit $2000 at the end of this year because that time the price was $1000. But now it is unbelievable the price already crossed $2400, so I can't predict the price of coming months. Only in 2 months, we saw a lot of increment in BTC price. The same way price increase means this year end the price will cross $5000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: