Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

think Bitcoin will be more successful this year. This year, in small and developing countries, Bitcoin will become more popular.

As you say, at present, bitcoin is rising very fast. However, it is causing problems for traders. The value is so high that they shrink from big plans.
There is no problem for traders if the price will rise very fast because all of the traders of bitcoin and most of the traders now are already used for the price volatility of bitcoin and they can earn bitcoins or money with it even there is a pump or dump. There is no problem they can always make profits no matter what is the price. The only problem is for the new investors because they will buy bitcoin for a high price and get a smaller amounts than in the few past months of price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

Everyone should be careful, the hype is nice but the history of bitcoin does not lie, everytime it goes up too much too fast it ends up falling down shortly after. Maybe we can see 2000$ soon but im pretty sure it will fall down after that quite a bit

If bitcoin will be fall down after reached at $2000, than it doesn't matter. You know bitcoin is a cyrpto currency and all crypto currencies have a fall and up. Believe me if bitcoin start to fall down than also bitcoin maintain its price and still it will have a profitable price and after few days bitcoin will be started to grow again. So be-careful to sell and buy the bitcoin.
If bitcoin will fall down after 2000 USD then the right thing to do if you have bitcoin is to hold for long term and if you don't have bitcoin then you should buy because a dump is always a good to buy and that is one of the opportunity that you need to look for in the market of bitcoin. A lot of professional traders and investors told me that when there is a dump then buy it and sell it on pump to get profits.
That is right, never sell our bitcoin when the price is dump because we all know that bitcoin is volatile so the price can rise anytime. Although the price of bitcoin is up and down so significant but its price is tend to rise, so I think in the end of this year bitcoin price could be over than $2000 but still there is always fluctuation in the price.

But bitcoin price will not stop around $2000, it will go on, there is current limit on price for Bitcoin.
Nobody know'swhere this will end or what's a good value for 1bitcoin.

I think the bitcoin will stop at $ 2000, it can not go higher and it is not allowed to rise higher. If it goes up too much, inflation will occur which cause the economy to crumble, it is not allowed to happen, and governments will undoubtedly prevent it, despite the high bitcoin prices due to bitcoin adoption by governments around the world.

Yeah, i also think the bitcoin will grow more and stop at $2000 and than start to falling down, and in this year bitcoin will be stop at $2000. It is impossible to cross $2000. Even now bitcoin is going to high very fast, but still i am telling you, bitcoin couldn't cross $2000 in 2017.

How do say that it will not cross $2000? I guess it will reach higher but then one thing will cross too those panic sellers for sure they will sell thier coin because its high vlaue but then investors will come and buy again so it will rise double, that this is for sure. and this has already happen when price was near 1000$ and many people forecast it will be difficult to sustain the price over 1000$ and today you see we are almost double of that price bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:35:04 PM

How do they (Bitcoin and altcoins) decide total number of coins before launching them. Does any one regulate or control them?

Most altcoins have a random number of coins, as for bitcoin the answer is not clear either but the best answer I could find was: ''I suspect that Satoshi started with an initial per-block reward of 50 BTC which cuts in half every 4 years (210,000 blocks).  The consequence was 21 million coins over time.  As mentioned above, the top limit doesn't really matter, but using psychologically convenient numbers when the system bootstraps probably does.''

Really at the end of the day it doesn't really matter how many but rather how many fractions because even 1 bitcoin would be enough just because it can be divided in satoshis

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

I think Bitcoin will be great in 2017, the price increase just said it so.  There will be couples of ATH breaking and a possible $2000 per bitcoin a piece is expected.  Legalization of Bitcoin in different country will push thru and more country will recognize bitcoin as money thus government will try to implement tax on bitcoin transactions.
No doubt buddy the 2017 for now is going great for the Bitcoin as many of the people are adopting it and many are investing in it. This is making a path easy for the price to grow high. The recognition of the BTC is grown wide, it is widely accepted and recognized and many of the countries are thinking to the legislations in the law to legalize it.
Of course everyone coming here to adopt the bitcoin system is here for the reason that we want a better future and we know that the BTC have the scope with the help of which we can make both our present and future better. So everyone here using the BTC is actually attached to avail the opportunities in the right direction so to earn a good amount of the BTC to have fun from it. The 2017 still have to go with a lot more progress for the BTC.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

I think this year 2017 bitcoin will become more popular everywhere. Many people I think invest bitcoin because many country also accept and adpat bitcoin. So the price will increase more. I think the price will reach $2000 or more . If its not happen in this month maybe after halving because we can experience price increase after halving not before halving and during halving. So if you have more bitcoin and you hold it for few months you will earn more or maybe you rill become reach.
You are right, bitcoin have a bright future. Nowadays bitcoin price is very awesome even with this last drop of price, but there is no problem, this volatility is always being in the market. I think the price will increase more soon. Maybe in few month the price will increase and cross the barrier of 2000$. From the begining of this year. bitcoin price increase by 80% which it's an amazing evolution.

richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

I think this year 2017 bitcoin will become more popular everywhere. Many people I think invest bitcoin because many country also accept and adpat bitcoin. So the price will increase more. I think the price will reach $2000 or more . If its not happen in this month maybe after halving because we can experience price increase after halving not before halving and during halving. So if you have more bitcoin and you hold it for few months you will earn more or maybe you rill become reach.
You are right, bitcoin have a bright future. Nowadays bitcoin price is very awesome even with this last drop of price, but there is no problem, this volatility is always being in the market. I think the price will increase more soon. Maybe in few month the price will increase and cross the barrier of 2000$. From the begining of this year. bitcoin price increase by 80% which it's an amazing evolution.
Bitcoin also has its darken future when you make some research about it. Since early 2017, there have been many cases which more than 50000 transactions can not be confirmed in 1 day. No one wants their money not to be confirmed, right? if the situation keeps going like this, Bitcoin will be replaced

kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:01:22 PM

Bitcoin also has its darken future when you make some research about it. Since early 2017, there have been many cases which more than 50000 transactions can not be confirmed in 1 day. No one wants their money not to be confirmed, right? if the situation keeps going like this, Bitcoin will be replaced

Luckily there are altcoins nowadays that can fulfill that purpose, however I believe when the problems are too great consensus will be forced upon the community and solutions to the scaling issues will arrive, hopefully before the point of no return.

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

Definitely it will go >$2000

Yes maybe it will go up to that value but, take note, the value of bitcoin is varying, inconsistent forever. There was no fixed price from there. I'm just enjoying my part job here and do my best part as bitcoin user. Just go with the flow. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:24:26 PM

This will be key year in progress and evolution for bitcoin (if there is something to evolve), we started year good and we could say this one would be better then last one and it would be great to be next one even better. But for that we need lot of thing to be good. Hope that this price increase that is good for us all will be key one in adoption more user in bitcoin.

Absolutely, with the price hitting 1800$, Japan accepting bitcoin and launching an exchange it's going to be even better. Also Australia will be making a great move on July 1st

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1915014.0 in case you've missed it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:14:50 PM

The rate of bitcoin is now going to touch $2000 which is unbelievable. No man was not guess that it would grow up at this stage.

It's really unbelievable but as of now the price went back to $1,600 and it is still high considering the price that everyone is just only expecting the price will end at $1,500 this year. But for sure the price is very possible to pump up to $2,000 and this is what everybody now is expecting to come and there are some that are saying $3k is possible.

although it seems that the price is getting back to a certain price I'm sure that it will recover and take a place again to $1800 and probably will be starting to proceed to next goal which is $2000 it is really possible to happen anytime soon as the current price is now closer to the price that most people are expecting . and yes $3000 is possible but nobody knows when it will occur whether at the middle or at the end of this year .

Yes it's getting back again and people are speculating that there's a bubble right now. But this bubble is not going to pop very soon, there will be more price increase to come and we should wait for it. The price is close now to $1,800 and once it landed there already we will see the price to up to $2,000 very soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:50:55 AM

2017 about in bitcoin is truly a major change to every one of us
since, I think before end of this current year the cost of Bitcoin will progress toward becoming no less than 2000$ up which is a decent sign to bitcoin lovers
This is cool to have good expectations with the BTC. The raise of the price is so good I love it the way the prices of the bitcoin jumped for the reason of the increasing number of users. As more and more people are joining the bitcoin for the betterment of the future as they saw some of the people around them that by using the bitcoin there life changed is a positive way i.e. like earnings and stuff from the bitcoin.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:12:15 PM

2017 about in bitcoin is truly a major change to every one of us
since, I think before end of this current year the cost of Bitcoin will progress toward becoming no less than 2000$ up which is a decent sign to bitcoin lovers
This is cool to have good expectations with the BTC. The raise of the price is so good I love it the way the prices of the bitcoin jumped for the reason of the increasing number of users. As more and more people are joining the bitcoin for the betterment of the future as they saw some of the people around them that by using the bitcoin there life changed is a positive way i.e. like earnings and stuff from the bitcoin.
Yes, it is true that there are good chances to see the bitcoin price breaking the $2,000 mark this year, or even in few days, however I can't see clearly the reasons behind this unexpected rally, so I am not so sure if this is mere speculation before a disastrous sell off to drop the price and repeat the same process again.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Definitely it will go >$2000

Yes maybe it will go up to that value but, take note, the value of bitcoin is varying, inconsistent forever. There was no fixed price from there. I'm just enjoying my part job here and do my best part as bitcoin user. Just go with the flow. Smiley

If Bitcoin does get to a price range beyond $1,xxx then the price of Bitcoin will go up even faster than the rate that it’s going right now since more people will start reading about it on the news.

I feel that Bitcoin could go up to $2,500 during 2017 and if it reaches that amount then I am pretty sure that there would be a bunch of people celebrating with spammed troll posts of the price of Bitcoin being too high to purchase.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

I think the bitcoin will stop at $ 2000, it can not go higher and it is not allowed to rise higher. If it goes up too much, inflation will occur which cause the economy to crumble, it is not allowed to happen, and governments will undoubtedly prevent it, despite the high bitcoin prices due to bitcoin adoption by governments around the world.
Hey, before we talk about the Bitcoin price and its impact on the general price list of the items i.e. the inflation in simple words you are talking about, we must look at the number of people who use the Bitcoin and also the use of the Bitcoin in the general market.

I hope this research will help you correct your opinion about the price increase of the Bitcoin and the potential that it have..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

Hey, before we talk about the Bitcoin price and its impact on the general price list of the items i.e. the inflation in simple words you are talking about, we must look at the number of people who use the Bitcoin and also the use of the Bitcoin in the general market.

I hope this research will help you correct your opinion about the price increase of the Bitcoin and the potential that it have..

You are right.
I think he is imagining things. Why should it stop at just $2000 if it is really valuable.
Hell! There are items out there that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.
People are seeing a good potential on something so why stop at that price if demands are still coming.
They want to buy it and that causes the market of bitcoin to go up.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:34:40 PM

With Australia planning to treat bitcoin as a currency and removing double taxation since July 1, we're in for a great 2017 though it's somehow shadowed currently with a stalemate from SegWit and BU supporters. If people can't come to a compromise then we'll be experiencing these issues for the coming months. It will eventually hurt bitcoin but it needs to be thought thoroughly.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:42:59 PM

With Australia planning to treat bitcoin as a currency and removing double taxation since July 1, we're in for a great 2017 though it's somehow shadowed currently with a stalemate from SegWit and BU supporters. If people can't come to a compromise then we'll be experiencing these issues for the coming months. It will eventually hurt bitcoin but it needs to be thought thoroughly.
The implementation of Bitcoin in such developed countries will greatly affect its price in the state in the future. What is happening in the market today is very much like a boom, and this will be the beginning of the replacement of real currencies with Bitcoin.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

Everyone should be careful, the hype is nice but the history of bitcoin does not lie, everytime it goes up too much too fast it ends up falling down shortly after. Maybe we can see 2000$ soon but im pretty sure it will fall down after that quite a bit

If bitcoin will be fall down after reached at $2000, than it doesn't matter. You know bitcoin is a cyrpto currency and all crypto currencies have a fall and up. Believe me if bitcoin start to fall down than also bitcoin maintain its price and still it will have a profitable price and after few days bitcoin will be started to grow again. So be-careful to sell and buy the bitcoin.
If bitcoin will fall down after 2000 USD then the right thing to do if you have bitcoin is to hold for long term and if you don't have bitcoin then you should buy because a dump is always a good to buy and that is one of the opportunity that you need to look for in the market of bitcoin. A lot of professional traders and investors told me that when there is a dump then buy it and sell it on pump to get profits.
That is right, never sell our bitcoin when the price is dump because we all know that bitcoin is volatile so the price can rise anytime. Although the price of bitcoin is up and down so significant but its price is tend to rise, so I think in the end of this year bitcoin price could be over than $2000 but still there is always fluctuation in the price.

But bitcoin price will not stop around $2000, it will go on, there is current limit on price for Bitcoin.
Nobody know'swhere this will end or what's a good value for 1bitcoin.

I am sorry friend, but I dissagree with you. I think the price of bitcoin will not stop rising because the demand of it will always increase too. We all know that bitcoin has limited amount. Even if all of bitcoin is already mined the increasing number of user will not stop.
Yes I agree the price of the bitcoin can never stop increasing till it has a demand in the market. If we study the initial chapter of economics we will come to know the school of thought of demand and supply law.

Now it is saying that the price of an item or a commodity will increase if it has a high demand and a limited supply. We also know that the number of BTC is limited in the market with a high demand which is a great reason for the increased price of the BTC.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:21:32 AM

The implementation of Bitcoin in such developed countries will greatly affect its price in the state in the future. What is happening in the market today is very much like a boom, and this will be the beginning of the replacement of real currencies with Bitcoin.

As Australia is doing, it is a first step for progressing the bitcoin. Definitely in this way, bitcoin price will increase suddenly after 1st July. Than people have a good thoughts for bitcoin in 2017 and also in future. Also this implementation give the thought to the other countries who are not accept the bitcoin in government level till now.   
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:37:06 PM

By 2017, I would argue that bitcoin will be more and more people interested in getting to know or using bitcoin. Although there will be ups and downs, but for bitcoin values it is likely to be higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: