Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:07:53 AM

So far, as we are in the middle of 2017 already, the fate of bitcoin is getting better every single day. The value appreciation is still going high. More and more people are beginning to learn and understand its advantages. They are embracing this new technology. On the other hand, private businesses are also opening their doors to bitcoin. Not to mention countries that have taken the truth about bitcoin's legitimacy.

More to come, bitcoin. 2017 is a great year all in all so far.

But with everything good that is happening there will be a bad side.
For us bitcoin users it is the transaction fees which are also getting larger as value increases.
This problem could be a cause of one new user to doubt this technology.
If the fare for just making a transaction is too expensive then they might look for another option.
Well, we have to face the current situation, too bad for us especially if we are just transacting micro amount but if not I guess there will be no problem.
For the majority I guess the fee is manageable because we have the option how much fee we will set depending on how much we really need our bitcoin to confirm in our accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:19:50 AM

Price wise it has obviously been a great year in terms of investment returns. If we could just get this scaling to go properly without any sort of major catastrophe I really think it would open the doors for some major institutional money to get invested, shooting the market cap way higher.

In terms of retailer adoption, is it just me or does that seem to have slowed down (in the US at least). I know Japan has tremendously helped the ecosystem this year as well.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:50:24 AM

So far, as we are in the middle of 2017 already, the fate of bitcoin is getting better every single day. The value appreciation is still going high. More and more people are beginning to learn and understand its advantages. They are embracing this new technology. On the other hand, private businesses are also opening their doors to bitcoin. Not to mention countries that have taken the truth about bitcoin's legitimacy.

More to come, bitcoin. 2017 is a great year all in all so far.

But with everything good that is happening there will be a bad side.
For us bitcoin users it is the transaction fees which are also getting larger as value increases.
This problem could be a cause of one new user to doubt this technology.
If the fare for just making a transaction is too expensive then they might look for another option.

Well if we have other option maybe that's the segwit2x. Hope this will turn out from what we're expecting.
The least thing is to make every transaction much faster than the current situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

It hasn't been a bad year till now but the scaling problem has to be sorted so we can get to the next level. I think mass adoption can come this year and beyond if this is all done and dusted and we can move on further.  Smiley
with how the market embrace and more news from mainstream attention has been gather this year and that can be a good implication for bitcoin
just needed to wait for aug 1 so we can assess if the value will keep rising or there's another corrections that will happen before or after this year
i still positive that it will be 5k$ before this year end.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

Quite possible that we will grow. With current price correction we will only see more investor that will hope to see bitcoin grow. I expect to see major price change, cuz this year is far from over and it still have time for lot of changes and improvement in price and adoption. For value dont think we will see below 2000 this year maybe we will go but that would be small change if happen. Expect to see price go pass 3000 and maybe much more.

That is certainly true, mate. Bitcoin has potential for growth as more investors and everyday people become interested into it. With things in the right direction, the pioneer cryptocurrency could continue on an uptrend for many years to come.

In addition, if the SegWit2x scalable solution becomes active and successful, as well as the event of the next halving comes in 2020, the value of each Bitcoin would be 2 to 3 times higher than what it is right now. Imagine if each Bitcoin becomes worth $10,000 in just a couple of years from now. It would certainly make more millionaires along the way.

Nevertheless, I guess that we will have to wait and see what happens with Bitcoin until the end of the year. $3,000 per BTC is a more realistic price, although it could go higher than that. Just my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

I've just been simply ASTOUNDED at Bitcoin's meteoric rise, and I am nothing but totally optimistic about it's Future, Potential, as well as the potential in many other Crypto-coins & currencies for 2017 & beyond!  Enjoy the Ride!

Correct. It is not just bitcoin now that is rampaging towards the crypto world.
Altcoins are making moves into how they can offer services in which cannot be seen with bitcoin technology.
Although I will say bitcoin is still the best, this alts are making a lot of change that makes transactions easier when it is going harder with bitcoin. i.e. (tx fees, and slow tx which takes days)
This is a good year for both.
eleah24

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

For 2017, I think bitcoin will be more popular as people discovers the benefits of BTC. Especially in helping people who doesn't have work earn money anywhere they are. And also it helps students to earn money for their school or family purposes.

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

Bitcoin has started to gain popularity and attention from different countries and recently India have shown interest in legalizing bitcoins in their country which is a great achievement for bitcoins and if more countries starts doing the same then bitcoin gonna be huge in coming years.
nhd2501

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

I joined cryptocurrency 3 years ago, I saw many changes of bitcoin, and 2017 is the time I can feel the safe about the rate of bitcoin, but I'm worrying about Malwares, Cyberattack in this time... They're even more upset than the Bitcoin's rate is fluctuating
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

Bitcoin in 2017 is very surprising because of the price increase up to 40 millions. Last year still 10juta, fortunately I have bought time cheap price though little but still can feel the profit.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

I joined cryptocurrency 3 years ago, I saw many changes of bitcoin, and 2017 is the time I can feel the safe about the rate of bitcoin, but I'm worrying about Malwares, Cyberattack in this time... They're even more upset than the Bitcoin's rate is fluctuating

From the 3 years that has passed, there's a lot of things that happened to bitcoin and that's for sure. $2,000+ is already a safe haven for us, so if you want to sell you still got profit whether it gets higher but not lower than $2,000. There's even more to come after August 1 and before this year ends.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

Bitcoin in 2017 is very surprising because of the price increase up to 40 millions. Last year still 10juta, fortunately I have bought time cheap price though little but still can feel the profit.

It is really surprising, I think it is the most successful year of bitcoin which the aim of investors to reach over $2000 happened. But the price didn't reach 40 million, maybe you are talking about the market cap. If the price rose up to 40 million, I think I am a millionaire now and living my life the way I want it. Luckily you bought some coins in the cheap price, buying bitcoin now is hard because it has a high price and so hard to presict when having a dump.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:55:08 AM

Bitcoin has started to gain popularity and attention from different countries and recently India have shown interest in legalizing bitcoins in their country which is a great achievement for bitcoins and if more countries starts doing the same then bitcoin gonna be huge in coming years.

Is it true? That India has legalized the bitcoin in his country?
Because if it is true, then sure it is a great news for achievement of success and popularity of the bitcoin. Because before month Australia also announced that bitcoin used in his country as a currency. Now i think the time is not far when bitcoin would be used in my country as a legally. So i have a good thoughts about bitcoin for in this year.
SkyjetCrew

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:58:46 AM

I think that in 2017 bitcoin will grow significantly in price and become even more popular, it may be adopted in several countries or vice versa.

just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

I think that in 2017 bitcoin will grow significantly in price and become even more popular, it may be adopted in several countries or vice versa.
You might be on to something because there's a bunch of places that are looking into applying Bitcoin in stores. It's only a matter of time till Bitcoin is going to be used with regular Banks and money companies.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

Correct. It is not just bitcoin now that is rampaging towards the crypto world.
Altcoins are making moves into how they can offer services in which cannot be seen with bitcoin technology.
Although I will say bitcoin is still the best, this alts are making a lot of change that makes transactions easier when it is going harder with bitcoin. i.e. (tx fees, and slow tx which takes days)
This is a good year for both.

Agree. This year has not only been an exceptional one for Bitcoin, but for other altcoins as well. Following Bitcoin's rise in value, the whole crypto market has become more valuable than ever showing an increased popularity into cryptocurrencies among everyday people.

There are many alts that provide better features than Bitcoin, but despite the facts, the pioneer cryptocurrency is still the number one cryptocurrency in market capitalization. Time will tell whenever Bitcoin will remain as a store of value, while other altcoins take the lead for daily payments.

Nevertheless, it has been a wild ride for those who have held onto their Bitcoins and other altcoins. While we may not know what will happen until the end of the year, we could rest assurred that Bitcoin will be here to stay for many years to come. Just my opinion. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

For 2017, I think bitcoin will be more popular as people discovers the benefits of BTC. Especially in helping people who doesn't have work earn money anywhere they are. And also it helps students to earn money for their school or family purposes.

Bitcoin will still going to experience the Ups and Downs this year, since it is very volatile, I mean its price, it will be easier to manipulate by this whales and I'm afraid on what will going to happen on August 1st, there is this news that bitcoin would going to split because of SegWit. I don't know if this is true, but I'm hoping that it would never happen.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:17:34 PM

Maybe in the end of this year bitcoin will be more popular and some countries start to accept it, and use it in real shops, restaurants and paying bills etc..
Furthermore, I think that bitcoin price will increase a lot in the end of this year after this correction of the price.

Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:39:41 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
My thought about bitcoin in 2017 the price will increase day by day and you can use it in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and many more. I guess all people in the will get interested in bitcoin and all commercial establishment will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:58:20 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

well, new year and fresh starts are only a mentality thing and not what happens. we are on the same path as we were before (it is a good path) and besides in many countries it is still the same year since many celebrate different days for new year.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

I believe like last years, this year we will see more price rise after this volatile period which is also full of panic sellers ended. and we will also see los more mainstream attention and hopefully some real adoption this year.
wine. What we easily see most is the price of bitcoin has risen very high in past time. The more people know and use bitcoin than before. The country also gradually accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: