Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

This year will decide the future of Bitcoin. Segwit is quite a big event happening in the history of bitcoin. There are two cases, either activation of UASF without Segwit2x or with Segwit2x. There will be a huge dump in price in both the cases ( might be of 30-40% ). But with latter, the price will re bounce soon whereas it will take quite a more time to get back to its initial level with the first case.

Altogether this year will decide many things. If it all went good. Then we will see a major demand by the end of the year and might be a major hike in price too.

Well, we will have to wait and see what happens for Bitcoin after August 1st, as there is uncertainity whenever SegWit2x will work as intended or not. Right now, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced sharp declines in value, which may be the case of fear as a result of the proposed scalable solution for Bitcoin.

As long as it gets thorughly tested, and reviewed by the most prominent developers, nothing could go wrong for Bitcoin. But if it turns out to become a failure, then it will cause many losses for those who have invested into the pioneer cryptocurrency, as well as cause negative results like a chain split.

Despite the facts, I'm confident with Bitcoin's long standing position in the future as the top cryptocurrency in market cap. Evrrything might go on for the better, to help expand BTC's value and mainstream usage. Only time will tell what lies ahead for Bitcoin to make a successful upgrade towards increasing its transaction capacity. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

August 1st has got to be the main thing on most serious investor's minds.  It seriously almost feels like a Y2k all over again.  Hopefully nothing major happens.  I really don't want to end up with bitcoin and bitcoin classic (or whatever it may be called), but it's blatantly obvious that we need to scale big time if we want this to really go mainstream. 

I would love to see us stay consistently above $3,000 by the end of the year.   I don't think that is too outlandish of an everyday price.
CuriousInvestor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

I think it all depends on whether or not devs and miners can stay on the same team. If they do and we see segwit/LN, things can be very bullish
Leickens

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

I thought that in this 2017, much gain and profit will spring up from mining but I discovered that the cost of a BTC in $ has dropped,how will this not scare much in mining BTC??
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

August 1st has got to be the main thing on most serious investor's minds.  It seriously almost feels like a Y2k all over again.  Hopefully nothing major happens.  I really don't want to end up with bitcoin and bitcoin classic (or whatever it may be called), but it's blatantly obvious that we need to scale big time if we want this to really go mainstream. 

I would love to see us stay consistently above $3,000 by the end of the year.   I don't think that is too outlandish of an everyday price.

Agree. Bitcoin's future would be determined after August 1st, with the implementation of SegWit2x by then. If everything becomes successful and Bitcoin remains as a single unified chain, then it will greatly skyrocket to prices beyond $5,000

But the most realistic price for the end of this year would be $3,000 depending on how everything settles with Bitcoin's long standing scalability debate. Once it gets through, it can open up a path towards greater acceptance and mainstream usage. The boost will most likely attract more people into it, to make the pioneer cryptocurrency stronger than ever.

Just to be safe, you should diversify your investments before August 1st, as we won't be able to know for sure what Bitcoin's value would turn out to be if it splits into two different currencies. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tiggycomb

Activity: 88

▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬ ▧

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

Thinking it will gain value by the end of the year, after the hassles of the BIP 92, 148 and if things work out fine with no forks the value should jump much higher than the current value, since the worries causing the fall from $3,000 would not exist anymore.

■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■
▧  Peer-2-Peer Healthcare Management App  ▧  CareCoin Pre-ICO ▬ Starts July 17th, 2017  ▧
■▬▬▬ TWITTER ▬▬▬ FACEBOOK ▬▬▬ SLACK ▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK ▬▬▬■
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:47:37 AM

I really do believe that this year will be the good season for me to get big profit of bitcoin. And most of the bitcoin experts their projection was also a good things which according them by next year by February bitcoin would become 13000$, wow! if this happen for sure majority of the bitcoin enthusiast will also be glad with this things.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

I really do believe that this year will be the good season for me to get big profit of bitcoin. And most of the bitcoin experts their projection was also a good things which according them by next year by February bitcoin would become 13000$, wow! if this happen for sure majority of the bitcoin enthusiast will also be glad with this things.

Good things are about to come for Bitcoin from now and beyond. Seeing the huge interest there has been around blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, the whole market will skyrocket as time goes by.

As Bitcoin has shown massive growth and popularity over the course of 2017, it should only be a matter of time before it becomes a highly valuable cryptocurrency. The $13,000 value per Bitcoin you've mentioned is possible to happen, but it may take a couple of years from now before we'll be able to see those levels.

Imagine, if Bitcoin becomes extremely valuable, early adopters like us would greatly benefit from its high price valuation, leading our path towards unfold riches. That is why, it is best to buy and hold Bitcoin now, to secure your profits in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

Good things are about to come for Bitcoin from now and beyond. Seeing the huge interest there has been around blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, the whole market will skyrocket as time goes by.

As Bitcoin has shown massive growth and popularity over the course of 2017, it should only be a matter of time before it becomes a highly valuable cryptocurrency. The $13,000 value per Bitcoin you've mentioned is possible to happen, but it may take a couple of years from now before we'll be able to see those levels.

Imagine, if Bitcoin becomes extremely valuable, early adopters like us would greatly benefit from its high price valuation, leading our path towards unfold riches. That is why, it is best to buy and hold Bitcoin now, to secure your profits in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

This is quite possible after we achieve stable 4 digits price net is to broke five digits.
Like you mentioned in couple of years,  but then I think we will be in other situation.  No one will want to sell or maybe all will and the price collapse is inevitable.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Well, I think bitcoin will can be use in all kind of transaction in this year 2017. In addition to that, I think even offline store will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. I also think that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in this year. Lastly, I think that the knowledge about bitcoin will be spread in all country.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:51:56 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Well, I think bitcoin will can be use in all kind of transaction in this year 2017. In addition to that, I think even offline store will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. I also think that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in this year. Lastly, I think that the knowledge about bitcoin will be spread in all country.
For me i think 5 countries will anounce that they are accepting bitcoin and they start to build their own mining site in each country, little by little bitcoin would be accepted in the world as world currency. Being part of mode of payment in all stores i think it would take more years to happen.
Bykiss

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:18:43 PM

1st August is quite near
The rise will start soon after
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

In 2017 is very much hope may be a year that can be expected many people, especially bitcoiner bitcoiner success always, also the future more and more people who join here.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:04:41 PM

It will be a great year.
Every bitcoin holders will be rejoicing this year. After the next BiP update we might be looking at a higher price which could lead to more investors.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:10:38 PM

It will be a great year.
Every bitcoin holders will be rejoicing this year. After the next BiP update we might be looking at a higher price which could lead to more investors.
Then that since the beginning of 2017, we have already seen a good surge in the price of Bitcoin, then perhaps the situation from August 1 this price simply all levels. Of course I understand everything that this is the chance to use for buying cheap Bitcoin, but I think that Bitcoin users are much smarter and I will not sell crypto currency.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:48:30 PM

For me i think 5 countries will anounce that they are accepting bitcoin and they start to build their own mining site in each country, little by little bitcoin would be accepted in the world as world currency. Being part of mode of payment in all stores i think it would take more years to happen.

Well, Bitcoin has been increasing in popularity at a face pace, so it should only become a matter of time before countries start accepting Bitcoin as legal tender. Some have already done so, giving huge traction for its growth.

However, this process is slow so it may take a couple of years from now before it becomes a reality in other countries. But when the time comes, Bitcoin will become a solid cryptocurrency with a huge user base, along with a wide array of merchants accepting it around the world.

Imagine, the day when you'll be able to buy groceries, gas, electricity, and even movie tickets with Bitcoin. It'll be such where Bitcoin has improved in many areas, becoming the most solid cryptocurrency in existence. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

TBH bitcoin is rising and go up next coming months.

smileee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:57:04 PM

Yes it already secured it's position in the year 2017, many people are now days looking some thing new in their daily life so my though is government should elaborate bitcoin technology through out the world wide and make announcement that bitcoin can use able like gold. Bitcoin is completely digital currency and is limited we cannot able to mine more than that like gold.
I feel that in 2017 Bitcoin has a lot of fluctuations. The rumors of August 1 confuse users and Bitcoin prices are more volatile.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

I hope that in 2017 this will be a very important moment for bitcoin, and it can be the greatest performer in the best performing assets in every country because Bitcoin is in the long-term up phase and with more people using bitcoin and more services provided,
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

This year, I saw bitcoin have taken a big step forward. The most obvious is that its value increases rapidly. The media has also started reporting and more and more people are aware of bitcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: