Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

WONDERFUL! I have been saved Bitcoin for 8 months and 2017 is the years that I got the biggest profit
Thats right it is very wonderful. This my biggest profit also in this year because the price as of now its very high and I earned a lot of profit If I sell my bitcoin But wait more few months before I sell my bitcoin because I believe the price will increase more. I think the year 2018 I can earn more profit because on that year the price will become brighter and brighter and I hope the price is more high than today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:29:10 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
My thoughts about bitcoin in this year 2017 that you can use the bitcoin in different kind of transaction like in paying bills and many more. I guess some bank will accept bitcoin as deposit of their client or costumer to make some funds. Also I guess the fluctuations of supply and demand of bitcoin is main factor that can affect the price to change. Lastly, I hope that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:32:01 AM

If in end 2017 Bitcoin Segwit or fixed issue Blockchain successfully, Bitcoin will create a paradise for user Bitcoin in the world's
Else, if failure, we will see "apocalypse" of Bitcoin and more people loss all their money =)))

2017 is pretty much over.  This is halfway through the year and it is a little late to be making observations.  The key is to be primed for next year.  Get the code together that you need, prep for the coins that are ready to hit the market and have value.  This is the time for 2018, not 2017.  Think about last year and the fact that you could have been sitting on Bitcoins at the price of $600 and under and where are you now?
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:36:22 AM

If in end 2017 Bitcoin Segwit or fixed issue Blockchain successfully, Bitcoin will create a paradise for user Bitcoin in the world's
Else, if failure, we will see "apocalypse" of Bitcoin and more people loss all their money =)))

2017 is pretty much over.  This is halfway through the year and it is a little late to be making observations.  The key is to be primed for next year.  Get the code together that you need, prep for the coins that are ready to hit the market and have value.  This is the time for 2018, not 2017.  Think about last year and the fact that you could have been sitting on Bitcoins at the price of $600 and under and where are you now?

Six month plans are useless, one year plans are the way to act and there is nothing that is ever going to change that.  Get into the future because this year is dead and buried and if you are sitting pretty because none of the changes, that is because halfway through last year you asked the same question about last year.  Close the 2017 thread and surge into the true future.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:40:07 AM

That is right, this time is pretty late for laying our thoughts about these year, but we can still say our prediction what may happen to bitcoin these year, you know of the network splitting these upcoming August right? What will happen there, there are a lot of possibilities that even we are in the year of the most successful for the investors, we can't still stop from worrying.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:49:26 AM

This thread are interesting posted January. and Prediction has been done very well this previous (May and June )month
the Bitcoin surprise many people included those people outside the btc world. Btc hits the price of $2,700
more more people are now Get started on bitcoin industry. I feel excited and I'm thinking to gain more and invest more.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:02:11 AM

Bitcoin price has gone beyond OP's prediction of $2000 and its around $2800 that too within five months.2017 would be a great year for bitcoin.No more chinese manipulation.Mass adoption of bitcoin all over the world.More countries coming forward to regulate bitcoin following Japan.Hope India,the second largest populated country too would soon join this list.Bitcoin price could cross $3500 by the end of this year.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

From day to day we hear more about adoption and acknowledgment of bitcoin. This year will be definitely good for bitcoin, we will sure hit over 3000 this year perhaps more but 3k sound good right now. We will see new improvement and when this is activated we will see will it be sky high or just slowly and steady rise as is it now. Bitcoin already defeated gold in price what will be next challenge to be accepted all over the world as fully accepted currency like in Japan.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ppaul15

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

i cant expect how long the bitcoin will run,the presence of high and low are continually there.As long as it will grow even greater,the use of buying and selling,commercial enterprise and through investing.optimistically it is going to be a good year for bitcoin, it keeps on growing excessive and bring the maximum contemporary foreign money presentation.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:01:44 PM

This thread are interesting posted January. and Prediction has been done very well this previous (May and June )month
the Bitcoin surprise many people included those people outside the btc world. Btc hits the price of $2,700
more more people are now Get started on bitcoin industry. I feel excited and I'm thinking to gain more and invest more.
- Yeah, bitcoin has shown everyone in the world the power and value of it, a few days ago, it reached 3000 dollar, that also brings a lot of money to investors. However because the price of bitcoin increase too fast, that made it easy to collapse and now its price has fallen to 2460 dollars but surely this is only temporary, it will soon rise again, the only problem is the time. I think in 2017 this, bitcoin will develop very strong and become more popular, more widely used around the world and the governments of some countries will accept it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:06:13 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 11:28:19 AM by Gaff

My thoughts in this year would be the success of bitcoin. There are instances that bitcoin will aim higher and potentially improving throughout the year. The more people join or become a member of bitcoiners the more chances that it will be prosperous. Needless to say,become even popular globally and freely. I do hope by this year bitcoin will continuously increase its rate for the benefit of both investors and bitcoin buyers.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:19:25 PM

Bitcoin price has gone beyond OP's prediction of $2000 and its around $2800 that too within five months.2017 would be a great year for bitcoin.No more chinese manipulation.Mass adoption of bitcoin all over the world.More countries coming forward to regulate bitcoin following Japan.Hope India,the second largest populated country too would soon join this list.Bitcoin price could cross $3500 by the end of this year.

That is certainly true. Prices have indeed reached the level of $2800 per Bitcoin. However, nowadays Bitcoin has been declining in value leaving it at $2300 per coin when I've checked it yesterday.

The pioneer cryptocurrency has been facing serious issues regarding scalability, and a possibility of a hard fork which may cause it to split into two distinct tokens. As a result of fear, people are selling Bitcoin making the negative values reflect themselves on the markets. Right now, Ethereum is close to overcoming Bitcoin's market cap with a difference of $7 billion USD.

If Bitcoin continues with its debate with no resolution, it will fail and Ethereum will take the lead as the top cryptocurrency in market cap.

Nevertheless, only time will tell what lies for Bitcoin during the rest of the year. All we have to do is be patient and prepare ourselves for the worse. Just sharing my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

Bitcoin in 2017? Probable cases would be the dramatical change of the value of bitcoin, become more developed and more successful. It will also be known in all asian countries. There will also out numbered investors who will invest and sell bitcoins as well, to get more profit. Maybe one of those will hapoen this year,just wait and see.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Bitcoin in 2017? Probable cases would be the dramatical change of the value of bitcoin, become more developed and more successful. It will also be known in all asian countries. There will also out numbered investors who will invest and sell bitcoins as well, to get more profit. Maybe one of those will hapoen this year,just wait and see.

Bitcoin investors always increase every year, but we need to remember that market fluctuations are also needed in an investment, judging from the current price slump, I assume that bitcoin has not been able to maximize this year's potential. There will be some big jumps but it will not be too significant.
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:48:47 PM

I hope BTC is easier to come by and hopefully higher prices also more and more projects dibitcoin Cheesy Cheesy
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

Yes, it was big dramatic changes happened in bitcoin this year. I though this year end the may cross $2000, so if I save some coins, i can make some money. But the beginning of the year only the price crossed $2k I was so happy when the price hit to $2k. Now my thoughts are changed within complete this year the price will cross $4k or $5k.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:27:30 PM

In 2017, Bitcoin will become a lucrative investment source and it will create a trusted platform of business, not only that but also Bitcoin will dominate across the monetary world. Day by day it's getting powerful and acceptable among the people around the world...so it can be predicted that Bitcoin is becoming a fantabulous platform of saving and investment...
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:33:48 PM

Bitcoin investors always increase every year, but we need to remember that market fluctuations are also needed in an investment, judging from the current price slump, I assume that bitcoin has not been able to maximize this year's potential. There will be some big jumps but it will not be too significant.
if the number of bitcoin are increasing then we can expect that the the price of bitcoin wll also increase more, because the demand is increasing and the supply is decreasing and therefore the price of bitcoin is also increasing, i am sure that people will continue adopting bitcoin for a long time.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

We already have all the bones patience Watching how the price of Bitcoin fluctuates, and if we remember how it began in 2017, then this year's middle, we see a very positive trend towards an increase in price. We hope that by the end of the year we will see more than 3000 dollars for Bitcoin.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

Yes, it was big dramatic changes happened in bitcoin this year. I though this year end the may cross $2000, so if I save some coins, i can make some money. But the beginning of the year only the price crossed $2k I was so happy when the price hit to $2k. Now my thoughts are changed within complete this year the price will cross $4k or $5k.

I even remember back then that there are some threads in the speculation threads about what will be the price of bitcoin in 2017 or something related thread title to that.

Of course most of the speculators are not that expecting and the highest desire that is close to reality is $2,000. The over desire target is minimum $5,000 above. But now with the surprises that bitcoin is giving us just start of the year or even before the 2016 ends, the over desire target is now close to reality and what more if the result of August 1 event will be successful. Can't imagine now how far the price will go up. Let's just stay positive about bitcoin since we have reason to become positive. Other altcoin are having a good price and we can take a ride there but will not think that bitcoin will ever be surpassed by those.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: