Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:51:36 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Bitcoin 2017 will be developed and expanded in today's online and youth community. The value of a bitcoin will increase rapidly and bitcoin mines will be exploited. I will stock up bitcoins and sell them by the end of 2017 if they bring profits to me. And what do you intend on bitcoin 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Well, my thought about bitcoin this year 2017 the price of bitcoin will increase and you may use it in different kind of transaction in online. In addition to that, I think some commercial establishments will consider as money and they will accept it as a payment of their costumer. Lastly, I think the knowledge about bitcoin will spread in the all country.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

You said one january this year it may reach 1000$ but bitcoin reached almost 3000$ and  now stable in 2500$+ . After august first there should be some good news then it will be decided for next 6 months growth.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:08:49 PM

Well, my thought about bitcoin this year 2017 the price of bitcoin will increase and you may use it in different kind of transaction in online. In addition to that, I think some commercial establishments will consider as money and they will accept it as a payment of their costumer. Lastly, I think the knowledge about bitcoin will spread in the all country.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

For 2017, I think bitcoin will be more popular as people discovers the benefits of BTC. Especially in helping people who doesn't have work earn money anywhere they are. And also it helps students to earn money for their school or family purposes.

Even till this day, their are some people who complain about bitcoins. if the price grows up, they will say it cheers! if it goes down, they say its not so usefull. so it totally depends on ones individual thinking based on their experiences.

Hahah, that's someone who just take advantage without want to learn it well. There are indeed some people who only want to think of something to benefit only and does not want to get involved too deeply against it, whereas if we peruse it properly. then all science that is concerned about it (the bitcoin) had sense and tremendous benefits. So, just enjoy what you get and don't ever respond to someone who just saw something come from profits alone

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

Yes that is what we all wanted, for the bitcoin to continue make its price higher.  Although bitcoin can be used here in our country on whatever ways we like, not purchasing goods, but almost like anything, wished that it will be accepted in some establishments.  If certain establishments, specifically the food industry will include bitcoin as mode of payment, bitcoin will become popular and recognize.   Hope that its price continue to goes up until the end of the year.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

Even till this day, their are some people who complain about bitcoins. if the price grows up, they will say it cheers! if it goes down, they say its not so usefull. so it totally depends on ones individual thinking based on their experiences.

Agree. It all depends on the people's opinion and experience about Bitcoin. They're the ones who give value to the pioneer cryptocurrency itself (as it is not backed by banks nor governments) deciding its path towards the future. Most are in it for the profits, so they expect for Bitcoin to continue to rise in value, without taking into consideration that it is extremely volatile and it may go down in price anytime.

It is just a matter of those who are really patient and believe in Bitcoin, for them to achieve great results with their holdings. One thing for sure is that Bitcoin had a bad reputation in the past, but as it grows in user base, and acceptance in the mainstream world, those things would become forgotten.

Nevertheless, whenever you see a massive decline in price due to panic sell for any particular reason, grab the opportunity to buy cheap Bitcoin and hold it for when the pump and hype comes in. Before you know it, you would've increased your capital in a short amount of time due to Bitcoin's volatile nature. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

I think there will be a major change after segwit integration on August 1st and till then it will be on the downside of the graph. The rates are getting too low as we are near to the deadline and will shoot to the moon again after the segwit. This is the thought everyone is having right now.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PELELE

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

All said that, there will have a major change in bitcoin value, so i'm planning to invest bitcoin in August 1st week. That's it, there is no another thought.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:42:28 PM

Expecting that Bitcoin will have good value in the coming years in the stock exchange market. I suggested you to make well research about bitcoin position in future and getting ready to invest. I have always positive thoughts on bitcoin technology.
Bitcoin is today is the need of the people and everyone wants to buy and wants to invest in bitcoin because they are aware of it that bitcoin has achieved the highest value it has never been achieved so I guess it will be the number one currency for ever.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

I think there will be a major change after segwit integration on August 1st and till then it will be on the downside of the graph. The rates are getting too low as we are near to the deadline and will shoot to the moon again after the segwit. This is the thought everyone is having right now.

Maybe so. If the scalable solution becomes successful, then it will increase traction for the pioneer cryptocurrency in value and popularity. Right now, the whole crypto market has experienced sharp declines in value, but it may be temporary as Bitcoin finally steps out of its long standing scalability issues.

When SegWit2x becomes active, it will greatly enhance Bitcoin's transcation capacity opening the doors for many new investors, businesses, and individuals to join in the revolution. All of this would have a positive effect in price, making each Bitcoin worth $3000 and beyond by the end of the year.

However, if SegWit2x becomes a failure, then Bitcoin would be doomed and other altcoins will continue to advance as they race to take the pioneer cryptocurrency's top place in the markets. Perhaps, Ethereum or Dash would become the new Bitcoin once this happens.

Nevertheless, we will have to wait and see what happens until then. To stay safe, don't leave all your eggs in a single basket in case anything bad happens with Bitcoin. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

This year will decide the future of Bitcoin. Segwit is quite a big event happening in the history of bitcoin. There are two cases, either activation of UASF without Segwit2x or with Segwit2x. There will be a huge dump in price in both the cases ( might be of 30-40% ). But with latter, the price will re bounce soon whereas it will take quite a more time to get back to its initial level with the first case.

Altogether this year will decide many things. If it all went good. Then we will see a major demand by the end of the year and might be a major hike in price too.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

This year will decide the future of Bitcoin. Segwit is quite a big event happening in the history of bitcoin. There are two cases, either activation of UASF without Segwit2x or with Segwit2x. There will be a huge dump in price in both the cases ( might be of 30-40% ). But with latter, the price will re bounce soon whereas it will take quite a more time to get back to its initial level with the first case.

Altogether this year will decide many things. If it all went good. Then we will see a major demand by the end of the year and might be a major hike in price too.
I am not fully aware of what will really happen in August 1 as there is no clear outcome, and also I have spend a considerate time for me researching on the said topic. What I am always reading is that it needs a lot of support compared to other cryptocurrencies in which won't fail without the support. With the support needed we will see Bitcoin not falling in price as said by the other contributors. As what I interpret with that is I am thinking that they are talking about investors and traders not selling off their position.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

It looks 2017 is good year for the bitcoin as it is becoming popular.
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

I think 2017 is a successful year for the virtual currency in general and Bitcoin in particular. With the abnormal fluctuations of the world economy, Bitcoin has been fluctuating as well, but more and more businesses, investors and countries have gradually accepted Bitcoin, making it more and more popular. And more people know it. Besides, we can see that the price of Bitcoin is rising from May to June, causing many investors to pour into it, which is a good sign.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

I am thinking exactly the same thing.

There will be a decrease in value as the fears are still there and lingering. But once the dust settles down, bitcoin will slowly feel its recovering pace and then shoots. Bitcoin will surely be very attractive while the fears are still there. Even right after the segwit, while the price is still low. I myself will watch out for that to have some cheap BTC.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:47:32 PM

I am not fully aware of what will really happen in August 1 as there is no clear outcome, and also I have spend a considerate time for me researching on the said topic. What I am always reading is that it needs a lot of support compared to other cryptocurrencies in which won't fail without the support. With the support needed we will see Bitcoin not falling in price as said by the other contributors. As what I interpret with that is I am thinking that they are talking about investors and traders not selling off their position.
Actually the thing is that if a split occurs, bitcoin will likely begin existing on two blockchains in parallel, resulting in two versions of the cryptocurrency. If one of them will get a clear majority from miners in a coming time then that coin would regain its value and hence everything will come back to normal.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

True point. Crucial year for bitcoin. I just hope it wont be splitting on two separate blockchains, i truly not wanna happen this. For price dumb we are experience now first wave next comes week before activation and then we will see now it will all be. Dont wanna judge something but hopping for remains as it if something went wrong.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

I think a major trigger on the adoption (and therefore the price) of bitcoin, will be if major POS players or/and transaction giants starts accepting bitcoin, so all the people holding bitcoin can actually use it without the hassle to buy themselves a jug of milk or pay for a subway. Japan's Recruit Lifestyle?s proprietary point-of-sale (POS) app called Airregi (https://air-regi.com/) will start accepting bitcoin at 260,000 stores this summer ... and we need more moves like that and if that happens bitcoin price can surge to a new all-time high by the end of the year.

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

True point. Crucial year for bitcoin. I just hope it wont be splitting on two separate blockchains, i truly not wanna happen this. For price dumb we are experience now first wave next comes week before activation and then we will see now it will all be. Dont wanna judge something but hopping for remains as it if something went wrong.
Even bad speculation in bitcoin for this year i still beleived that bitcoin will gives us income by working hard on it. Me also i do not want to happen the splitting because it will affect in the whole bitcoin community we not sure if bitcoin will continue to adopt by the country since within bitcoin has a problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: