Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:25:11 PM

bitcoin will get a lot of change in the price  By the end of this year 2017 I think he will go to 8000 $

and he will up between 8000$ - 13000$ in 3Q of 2018 .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

I think this is the year for bitcoin. Right now there is so much going on in the crypto world and everything is happening so fast. Now is the time to invest and buy. The only way is up ;-)

Only just about a year bitcoin price is like only $500 but now its price is really high.  It is like 700% growth and it just showed everyone what bitcoin capacity is.  I regret the fact that I was not able to buy some bitcoin because during that time when its price is still low, I still have no means to invest.  Only if I have money that time I must be really have a fortune
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

I think bitcoin will touch $ 6000 mark by the end of this year.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
It's already the last quarter of the year. And I can say that it's still a roller coaster for Bitcoin. But the thing here is that, Bitcoin is able to reach the 4000$ mark and hoping that before this year end, it will be more than 5000$. Bitcoin's community became larger, the demand surely increase which made its price more exoensive that it was before. If more people will be interested toward Bitcoin, the growth will surely be continuous for the next years to come.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

The more popular bitcoin will be the for greater bitcoin opportunity to continue to increase over time as well as the bitcoin price movement that is currently experiencing very good increase as it looks like the end of this year will be bitcoin success of $ 5000.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:24:52 PM

The more popular bitcoin will be the for greater bitcoin opportunity to continue to increase over time as well as the bitcoin price movement that is currently experiencing very good increase as it looks like the end of this year will be bitcoin success of $ 5000.

My attention and my opinion this year is about price movements and rumors that occur, I think china is so unique that the step they give only makes bitcoin market more passionate, bitcoin can not be stopped with negative news from one country, $ 5000 is the ideal price at the end of the year this.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:37:43 PM

I think 2017 is a good year for bitcoin. It will be widely distributed not only in one country but also in many places. Governments will have books to support and protect this currency. It not only thrives in developing countries but also helps to revive the economy in some countries where their money is falling. value

1 Bitcoin was value at $1000 when the year began and now its ranging between the $4300 and $4800 at the moment, without a doubt 2017 has been the best year for bitcoins till date and with most governments starting to accept bitcoins and other cryptos as a mode of payment, it's only a matter of time before countries like the USA starts to officially accept it.
Yeah, we can see this is a very strong development year, price of bitcoin is always rising and rising in 2017, it broke the $ 2,000 mark, $ 3000 then $ 4,000 and $ 5000, and it still has no stop sign, it still wants to continue until the end of 2017. That was great, many people believed and became successful with bitcoin this year, governments of the countries have also paid more attention to bitcoin, some countries have tried bringing it into use, I believe that sooner or later, they also officially accept bitcoin in payment everywhere.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

Bitcoin is almost 5x since the time you posted it and its not even a year.That speaks volume about bitcoin future.I have seen many people repenting not buying btc when it was below $1k and I say them that after 1 year you will repent not buying at $3k or $4k also

Yeah. It has increased a lot ever since I've posted on the beginning of the year. Thanks to the recent uptrend in Bitcoin's value, its popularity and demand has increased, as more users have joined its ecosystem.

Given the fact that it has gathered a lot of attention from the mainstream media, it could continue to soar in prices over the course of years. As such, it would be safe to say that this year has been a truly remarkable one for the pioneer cryptocurrency.

It is the beginning of a whole new era for Bitcoin, and it will continue to skyrocket in value from $10,000 and beyond. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:17:39 PM

will the bitcoin be touched 6000 $ by the end of this year, is that not too much?

Bitcoin has reached $5000 as of now, I'm guessing $6000 on December after the split--if there is one.

so many speculated about that and it is not impossible to happen.
 i even see the 10.000$ each maybe in the first quarter of 2018.
People are speculating based on the price movement they see now, and I would say the price movement is really impressive and it is not impossible to see the price like $6,000 because it is already closed with today's price. After seeing a great price increase this year to date I would not limit my prediction anymore but instead I would be optimistic it could reach $10,000 and even more, there are still more than 3 months this year to reach that target.
I think bitcoin get more and more fame in 2017 and the process is on the way. Up to the end of this year I think many of the people will also fully aware of bitcoin and they may invest in bitcoin. I also heard about a lot of things new in bitcoin in 2017, which improve my knowledge about bitcoin. So my thoughts about bitcoin are warm welcoming bitcoin and it will be more reliable and trustworthy as it was in the previous years.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

With some ups and downs I believe we will hit 2k this year.
Problem is I still want to purchase good amount of coins, so any UP is not too good for me Cheesy

Well, it's obvious that the price of bitcoin reaches $4,800 this year 2017 alone and people are speculating the value of bitcoin will reach $10k - $20k by 2018. Its good idea to buy bitcoin now and make profit in the future. Cool

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

Yes it already secured it's position in the year 2017, many people are now days looking some thing new in their daily life so my though is government should elaborate bitcoin technology through out the world wide and make announcement that bitcoin can use able like gold. Bitcoin is completely digital currency and is limited we cannot able to mine more than that like gold.
Well, I think the price of bitcoin will increase in this year and it will become more popular and bitcoin will spread in all country. In addition to that, I do believe in this year 2017 the price of bitcoin will increase and it will result to high income. Lastly, I hope the price of bitcoin will still go up at the end of this year.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

Yes it already secured it's position in the year 2017, many people are now days looking some thing new in their daily life so my though is government should elaborate bitcoin technology through out the world wide and make announcement that bitcoin can use able like gold. Bitcoin is completely digital currency and is limited we cannot able to mine more than that like gold.
Well, I think the price of bitcoin will increase in this year and it will become more popular and bitcoin will spread in all country. In addition to that, I do believe in this year 2017 the price of bitcoin will increase and it will result to high income. Lastly, I hope the price of bitcoin will still go up at the end of this year.
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:01:59 PM

Topгoвкa:
My opinion sounds like this: “cryptocurrency never will be stable currency”. Of course if we are involved in this world we want to expect bitcoins will growth up but exist and real life outside of cryptocurrency world and we cannot ignore this. World is global and unstable in any field but of course we cam make conclusions based on currently information but any prognosis even with high possibilities to become in reality can be broken by fact. Confidence in a forecast rises with the amount of information that goes into it. But the accuracy of the forecast stays the same.
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

If crypto currencies get stabilized, then they will have no difference than fiat like euro, dollar. Those have parity against each other and other currency pairs. Price movements are not big like crypto world, and people will not show interest if that happens.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:06:19 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
So far, bitcoin is doing really great this year. Although there is a split that happened, bitcoin still managed to keep the price high and keep on rising. We are all aware that another split will happen on November but I don't think we should panic. Bitcoin is doing great even after the circumstance it has faced. Let's just be happy and grateful about bitcoin this year and keep on hoping for good things to come sooner or later.

MiningMagnate

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

If its true that china blocks all exchanges, what would happen to the price of bitcoin?
Taylorw

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

As for me, I'm a little bit scary about Oct-Nov 2017. There is a probability of BTC price drop. I would prefer to sell BTCs till that time

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:33:50 AM

Since today is already September and Bitcoin's value has already set a new record, I think its price will continue to grow. If you see its graph, it always fluctuates but always results to an increase in value. Its price today continues to increase. When this year ends, I guess it is possible that its value will reach $8000 because bitcoin is becoming more popular.
pinoygotdollars

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:55:01 AM

The governments of the world have spent hundreds and hundreds of trillions of dollars bailing out a decaying, dickensian, outmoded system called banking, when the solution to the future of finance is peer-to-peer. It’s going to be alternative currencies like bitcoin and it’s not actually going to be a banking system as we had before 2008. And now bitcoin is really pumping, the new world will starts with bitcoin
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

The governments of the world have spent hundreds and hundreds of trillions of dollars bailing out a decaying, dickensian, outmoded system called banking, when the solution to the future of finance is peer-to-peer. It’s going to be alternative currencies like bitcoin and it’s not actually going to be a banking system as we had before 2008. And now bitcoin is really pumping, the new world will starts with bitcoin
I guess that you still don't know it yet but everyone knows it already, that banks are not good to become an investment vehicle for your capital. Most people use Banks as some kind of way to protect their money rather then protecting it themselves which will cost more. And really comparing Banks to Bitcoin is like comparing a fruit from a vegetable which both are totally different. Bitcoin is really showing us that it is a good investment for our money.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: