Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

This post is nostalgic, bro... I can still remember back in February when everyone was waiting for the ETF announcement; those were the days that people are too skeptic to buy bitcoins @ $800, yeah including me. But right now that everyone seems to be confident with bitcoin, I am expecting for a $5000 mark before the end of the year; BUT WAIT THERES MORE! as I write this reply, bitcoin had reached $4800 early this morning.

I don't really want to hype, but I guess me and McAfee are on the same page. Let's say $10,000 by December, how was that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

will the bitcoin be touched 6000 $ by the end of this year, is that not too much?

Bitcoin has reached $5000 as of now, I'm guessing $6000 on December after the split--if there is one.

so many speculated about that and it is not impossible to happen.
 i even see the 10.000$ each maybe in the first quarter of 2018.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:40:59 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

This post is nostalgic, bro... I can still remember back in February when everyone was waiting for the ETF announcement; those were the days that people are too skeptic to buy bitcoins @ $800, yeah including me. But right now that everyone seems to be confident with bitcoin, I am expecting for a $5000 mark before the end of the year; BUT WAIT THERES MORE! as I write this reply, bitcoin had reached $4800 early this morning.

I don't really want to hype, but I guess me and McAfee are on the same page. Let's say $10,000 by December, how was that?

We only have 4 months left before the year ends. And maybe we touch at least $8000 and the price now will surely increasing as soon some hypes will be popping around. And if ever btc will have some dips it will just down at least $4000. For now holding is the best thing to do.

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:28:07 PM

2017 is a year of turbulence and bitcoin's ongoing development effort. The result is that at present, Bitcoin's price has reached over $ 4,000 and is well known all over the world. There have been rumors of Bitcoin disappearing, people massively selling BTC made the BTC price drop sharply. But BTC has come back vigorously with the help of a new Altcoin that is BCash. This promises an extremely bitcoin development by the end of 2017

Agree. This year has marked a significant milestone for Bitcoin as we know it. Both interest and price have risen exponentially over the course of the year, making it stronger than ever and closer towards mainstream usage and adoption.

Thanks the emergence of Bitcoin Cash, development for the pionner cryptocurrency will spike, making it bigger than ever as time goes by. Now, users can have the choice of the security and reliability of Bitcoin, while at the same time, making use of fast transactions and low fees with the forked BCH version.

With this, Bitcoin's load will be reduced further, opening up its way towards endless growth in the upcoming years. Once the remaining part of SegWit2x comes into effect in November successfully, Bitcoin will greatly increase in price and user adoption as it will be capable of processing more transactions than it ever did since its inception.

Nevertheless, no matter what happens with Bitcoin, it will be here to stay for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
In my eyes bitcoin is getting worldwide fame and will get more and more. Both chains might survive for the long term. It will only be a matter of the market to decide which will be the most prominent and widely accepted chain, to keep moving the crypto economy. It is the choice of every one. Everybody will use this currency in the coming near future. So in 2017 bitcoin will rise more generously.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

will the bitcoin be touched 6000 $ by the end of this year, is that not too much?

Bitcoin has reached $5000 as of now, I'm guessing $6000 on December after the split--if there is one.

so many speculated about that and it is not impossible to happen.
 i even see the 10.000$ each maybe in the first quarter of 2018.
People are speculating based on the price movement they see now, and I would say the price movement is really impressive and it is not impossible to see the price like $6,000 because it is already closed with today's price. After seeing a great price increase this year to date I would not limit my prediction anymore but instead I would be optimistic it could reach $10,000 and even more, there are still more than 3 months this year to reach that target.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:06:34 AM

I Think It Will Go Up to around 7000 USD at the End of this year.
Maybe in December we wll see the top value of BTC.
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:17:07 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and predict 6.6k by year end! I think Bitcoin needs to scale and resolve its political issues before being mass adopted! And if we rush this process we might end up with a failed coin despite a revolutionary concept...
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:28:40 PM

I think before the year will end the bitcoin will be $10,000 per each. I can say that there is no doubt that the bitcoin will reach that kind of value. It is not impossible because we can see the power of bitcoin today. 

Maybe so. If Bitcoin gets a successful upgrade towards increasing its block size by November, then it will most likely skyrocket in value. As it heads near the $5,000 range, it is one step closer towards reaching the $10,000 goal.

Nonetheless, this has been a very bright year for Bitcoin indeed. Despite the fact that it has suffered from many issues such as scalability consensus, it has managed to remain stronger over the course of the year. The Bitcoin Cash fork had little to no effect over Bitcoin's long standing position, and I believe that many other forks may occur after November, so it will help expand Bitcoin into many different varieties for people to choose from. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:45:14 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and predict 6.6k by year end! I think Bitcoin needs to scale and resolve its political issues before being mass adopted! And if we rush this process we might end up with a failed coin despite a revolutionary concept...
Political thing is already out of our control, it's the job of the government to evaluate if bitcoin has been really a benefit to the majority.
We have seen a lot negative speculation but in the end bitcoin is victorious and that is because of us and they cannot stop bitcoin anymore.

iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:06:37 PM

despite the insistence of parties who do not like bitcoin to stop its progress but the fact is always not a constraint for the development of bitcoin.and certainly hope we all one day later the government gives a clear legality to bitcoin in order to be able to give a good effect on the economic development of this country
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:28:31 PM

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Bitcoin is almost 5x since the time you posted it and its not even a year.That speaks volume about bitcoin future.I have seen many people repenting not buying btc when it was below $1k and I say them that after 1 year you will repent not buying at $3k or $4k also

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:35:15 AM

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Bitcoin is almost 5x since the time you posted it and its not even a year.That speaks volume about bitcoin future.I have seen many people repenting not buying btc when it was below $1k and I say them that after 1 year you will repent not buying at $3k or $4k also
If they will not ride not they will regret every time they will see the price of bitcoin, actually it's not about the present price because
we know it has more room to grow. We have to trust the future of bitcoin as it has a great potential to become big thing in this world, people
will eventually adopt a more safe which is a decentralized system and bitcoin will give them that's convenient.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

I think 2017 is a good year for bitcoin. It will be widely distributed not only in one country but also in many places. Governments will have books to support and protect this currency. It not only thrives in developing countries but also helps to revive the economy in some countries where their money is falling. value

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

The value of bitcoin is continue rising, it is good for our economy and also to our future, so keep on holding bitcoin until the price is much better.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

I think 2017 is a good year for bitcoin. It will be widely distributed not only in one country but also in many places. Governments will have books to support and protect this currency. It not only thrives in developing countries but also helps to revive the economy in some countries where their money is falling. value

1 Bitcoin was value at $1000 when the year began and now its ranging between the $4300 and $4800 at the moment, without a doubt 2017 has been the best year for bitcoins till date and with most governments starting to accept bitcoins and other cryptos as a mode of payment, it's only a matter of time before countries like the USA starts to officially accept it.

agus sayadi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

2017 is the year of Bitcoin,, bitcoin is progressing very rapidly this year,, many people now have joined this forum and start earning bitcoin,, and with high bitcoin prices now its make whom have btc more than richer

MiningMagnate

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

I think bitcoin is in a mini bubble right now. I think it will crash 50% whenever it reaches its peak. Long term im bullish it will hit the 100k mark.

Either way its not suppose to be an investment. It's a way to control your own money and to get out of the corrupt government system.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

Major factors on price of Bitcoin:

1.  Competition.  Is there a better coin with better technology that can pose a serious threat?

2.  Scalability (which is related to Competition).  This has plagued Bitcoin for most of this year.  If they can solve this problem, such as implementing Lightning Network and others, than Bitcoin can rally.

Bitcoin's application is not currency (currently).  It is a store of value and competes against gold and Bitcoin has many store-of-value features that are superior to gold.

valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

I think this is the year for bitcoin. Right now there is so much going on in the crypto world and everything is happening so fast. Now is the time to invest and buy. The only way is up ;-)

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

As we are now in the second half of the year bitcoin is continue to impress on the markets....i dont think there is something that can stopit now. I hope it will reach 5000$ till the end of the year and 8-10k till the end of 2018...if not even more
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: