Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289388 times)
cryptonere

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:41:11 PM

I've just started using NemosMiner as of yesterday, leaving MPM, and I'm having an issue with NeoScrypt running the benchmark.  I'm on Windows 10, so no Powershell update, and have ensured that the other DLL updates have been done.  I wasn't having any issues with MPM running NeoScrypt, but the CcminerKlaust won't complete the benchmark.  Is there a current issue with the benchmark with a recent release or an issue with CcminerKlaust?

Same issue on GTX 1070 cards, I've had to adjust the ccmineralexis78.ps1 and ccminerklaust.ps1 to reduce intensity

modify Ccmineralexis78.ps1
"sib" = " -i 19 -d $SelGPUCC" #Sib
"x17" = " -i 19 -d $SelGPUCC" #X17
"c11" = " -i 19 -d $SelGPUCC" #C11
modify CcminerKlaust.ps1
"neoscrypt" = " -i 15 -d $SelGPUCC" #NeoScrypt

I had to do the same with my 1070, if not ccminer crashed after certain time.

The intensity adjustment to 15 for NeoScrypt fixed the problem... thanks so much!  Seems the auto configuration is having issues preventing crashing and not adjusting correctly for stability.  One more questions, what is the function of "--api-remote" that was removed after $SelGPUCC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
densm

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

Hey guys, right now I'm mining on 1 gpu while playing in second
Is there any way to hide miners' windows popping up and stealing focus from other apps?
Thanks for implementing option to choose which gpus I want to mine with btw
Chromexnet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:42 PM

Nemo, could you change the script so that it doesn't try to load pool stats forever in case the pool fails to return them? Just use the existing stats instead. See below for the issue:

Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..
Error contacting pool, retrying..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

This currently prevents the script from changing algo. It also spams api.coinbase.com even though there's no need for that.
vitlab

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:50:32 PM

Nemo, could you change the script so that it doesn't try to load pool stats forever in case the pool fails to return them? Just use the existing stats instead. See below for the issue:

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

This currently prevents the script from changing algo. It also spams api.coinbase.com even though there's no need for that.
started to work "A Hash Pool". the problem disappeared. Nemo he is not guilty of this
Chromexnet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

started to work "A Hash Pool". the problem disappeared. Nemo he is not guilty of this

The pool is mining just fine but the stats API is down. Currently Nemo's script doesn't handle that situation well and ends up in a limbo where it tries to load the stats forever. It really doesn't need to do that. I was suggesting the script could reuse the existing stats and try again next time.

I just tested that this same issue also prevents the script from starting if the stats API is down. So it's not mining anything, it just sits there and tries to reconnect.
carlcapone

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:01:38 PM

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

Loading pool stats..

The pool is mining just fine but the stats API is down. Currently Nemo's script doesn't handle that situation well and ends up in a limbo where it tries to load the stats forever. It really doesn't need to do that. I was suggesting the script could reuse the existing stats and try again next time.

I just tested that this same issue also prevents the script from starting if the stats API is down. So it's not mining anything, it just sits there and tries to reconnect.

Agreed. I have noticed it when it started doing that so I had to check my rig from time to time remotely so I can manually restart it. Not sure which version it started and I tried to copy off some settings from sniffdog and from mpm but was unsuccessful since my experience with scripting is not enough. If anyone can help or with Nemos with it that would be great.
Bit2017User

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:13 PM

Can anyone recommend from the original algorithms  Huh

xevan,hsr,phi,tribus,c11,lbry,skein,timetravel,sib,bitcore,x17,Nist5,MyriadGroestl,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt,blake2s,skunk

the best ones for Nvidia 1050TI

I had to remove blake2s because it was to heavy for the card  and xevan because it was just not running.

Thanks for help
TeamCyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:59:18 PM

NemosMiner-v2.3c-beta  

zpool  hashrefinery  ahashpool  miningpoolhub  nicehash

tested with 6x 1060 3gb & 6x 1080ti rigs

Monitors mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo / Auto Benchmarks Each algo to get optimal speeds / Fully automated / Auto Downloads Miners

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.3/releases/download/NemosMiner-v2.3c-beta/NemosMiner-v2.3c-beta.zip

edit: start.bat

1.change BTC address to yours

2.select how many gpu's you have eg: (1gpu dstm 0 cc 0) (default 2 gpu dstm 0 1 cc 0,1) (6gpu dstm 0 1 2 3 4 5 cc 0,1,2,3,4,5)

3.remove any algos you do not want to mine (default all supported algos enabled)

4.there is a default 5minute per day fee, that can be disabled by changing -Donate 5 to 0

5.run start.bat

note. instruction number 1 : is different for miningpoolhub, you need to change user name and worker name

If you have Windows 7, please update PowerShell: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50395

CCMiner may need 'MSVCR120.dll' if you don't already have it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784

CCMiner may need 'VCRUNTIME140.DLL' if you don't already have it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

running multiple cards its recommended to increase Virtual Memory 64gb is optimal

requires nvidia driver newer than 384

this is a free project feel free to donate be much appreciated:

aaronsace = 1MsrCoAt8qM53HUMsUxvy9gMj3QVbHLazH

nemo = 1QGADhdMRpp9Pk5u5zG1TrHKRrdK5R81TE

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

NemosMiner-v1.7.6-Zpool

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v1.7.6-Zpool/releases/download/NemosMinerv1.7.6/NemosMiner-v1.7.6-ZPOOL.zip

NemosMiner-v1.7.6-Zpool multi algo profit switching NVIDIA miner for Zpool (can select which GPU's you want to run)
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

NemosMiner-v1.7.3-MPH

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v1.7.3-MPH/releases/download/NemosMiner-v1.7.3-MPH/NemosMiner-v1.7.3-MPH.zip

NemosMiner-v1.7.3-MPH multi algo profit switching NVIDIA miner for Mining Pool Hub (can select which GPU's you want to run)

Hello!

Newbie stuck at STEP zero of your instructions.

There is NO START.BAT file to edit. There are 7 batch files with the word START in them. Which one?
borimol

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:08:10 PM

I have a problem with a worker that never shows up (only happens with NemosMiner).

I have three different workers, two of them show up fine on my miningpoolhubstats.com page (using Awesome miner). The last one is never listed no matter what I do (with NemosMiner). Also doesn't show up on MPH workers list for any coin.

Worker is running NemosMiner-v2.3

https://s6.postimg.org/crf4svqr5/miner.jpg

https://s6.postimg.org/6dq1pn1ap/mph.jpg
Bit2017User

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:10:54 PM

Hello!

There is NO START.BAT file to edit. There are 7 batch files with the word START in them. Which one?

It depends on the POOL that you want to work with.
Which one did you chose?
I chose  https://ahashpool.com
TeamCyr

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:28 PM

Hello!

Which one did you chose?

I just went to ahashpool there is no sign up. Do I just copy  and past the stratum code?

Very confusing.
Bit2017User

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:18:39 PM

I have a problem with a worker that never shows up (only happens with NemosMiner).

I have three different workers, two of them show up fine on my miningpoolhubstats.com page (using Awesome miner). The last one is never listed no matter what I do (with NemosMiner). Also doesn't show up on MPH workers list for any coin.

Just create a new worker and leave with account default job then use the credentials here instead of XXXX

powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NemosMiner-v2.3.ps1 -SelGPUDSTM '0' -SelGPUCC '0' -Currency USD -Passwordcurrency BTC -interval 120 -Username XXXX -Workername XXXX -Location europe -PoolName miningpoolhub -Type nvidia -Algorithm cryptonight,keccak,lyra2z,skein,equihash,groestl,MyriadGroestl,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt -Donate 5

this will work for 1 GPU for 2 you need to change SelGPUDSTM '0 1' -SelGPUCC '0,1'

Bit2017User

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

Hello!

Which one did you chose?

I just went to ahashpool there is no sign up. Do I just copy  and past the stratum code?

Very confusing.

Very easy my friend just replace the wallet with your own bitcoin address and worker name with something else if you have more than 1 pc
and start mining

Wallet XXXX -Location US -PoolName ahashpool -WorkerName ID=XXXX
borimol

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:33:14 PM

https://s6.postimg.org/crf4svqr5/miner.jpg

https://s6.postimg.org/6dq1pn1ap/mph.jpg

Just create a new worker and leave with account default job then use the credentials here instead of XXXX

powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NemosMiner-v2.3.ps1 -SelGPUDSTM '0' -SelGPUCC '0' -Currency USD -Passwordcurrency BTC -interval 120 -Username XXXX -Workername XXXX -Location europe -PoolName miningpoolhub -Type nvidia -Algorithm cryptonight,keccak,lyra2z,skein,equihash,groestl,MyriadGroestl,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt -Donate 5

this will work for 1 GPU for 2 you need to change SelGPUDSTM '0 1' -SelGPUCC '0,1'

Still no working:

https://s6.postimg.org/6dq1pu3xd/image.jpg
Bit2017User

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:41:34 PM

Still no working:

Did you check Myriadcoin's? just let it run for a wile and see if on Balances you see new coins.
papabiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

How do u guys deal with the powerlimit when using multi-algo miners?

You use 80% as a sweetspot or have an OC script for depending on which algo is running=?
Bit2017User

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

Why do so few algorithms load when I run startminingpoolhub as compared to startzpool? There are nearly three times as many algorithms running when I mine to zpool as when I mine to miningpoolhub.

I don't know but why use it? most of the coins have a 2% fee!
and the balance needs to be higher to get paid.
TeamCyr

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:41:13 AM

Hello!

Which one did you chose?

Very confusing.

Very easy my friend just replace the wallet with your own bitcoin address and worker name with something else if you have more than 1 pc
and start mining

actually it is incredibly difficult for me.

what do I do with this? -SelGPUDSTM '0 1' -SelGPUCC '0,1'

I have 7 cards, is this correct? -SelGPUDSTM '0 1 2 3 4 5 6' -SelGPUCC '0,1,2,3,4,5,6'
Bit2017User

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:48:00 AM

Hello!

Which one did you chose?

Very confusing.

and start mining

I have 7 cards, is this correct? -SelGPUDSTM '0 1 2 3 4 5 6' -SelGPUCC '0,1,2,3,4,5,6'

Just try it and tell us.
Enjoy your rig. What cards you have?
millsys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:07:50 AM

Thats correct for 7 cards

Be sure to set
-Wallet xxxxxxxxx

Then visit ahashpool.com and click on Wallet and paste in your wallet to watch the results.  No need to register.  It will pay your wallet after you hit .008

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: