April 27, 2024, 01:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 20407 20408 20409 20410 20411 20412 20413 20414 20415 20416 20417 20418 20419 20420 20421 20422 20423 20424 20425 20426 20427 20428 20429 20430 20431 20432 20433 20434 20435 20436 20437 20438 20439 20440 20441 20442 20443 20444 20445 20446 20447 20448 20449 20450 20451 20452 20453 20454 20455 20456 [20457] 20458 20459 20460 20461 20462 20463 20464 20465 20466 20467 20468 20469 20470 20471 20472 20473 20474 20475 20476 20477 20478 20479 20480 20481 20482 20483 20484 20485 20486 20487 20488 20489 20490 20491 20492 20493 20494 20495 20496 20497 20498 20499 20500 20501 20502 20503 20504 20505 20506 20507 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368435 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

Out of curiosity, what would you do with your life if the joos are no longer the boogyman?

It's 2018. If you still haven't realised Jews are so absurdly over represented in all of your country's leading institutions... you should ask yourself if you're not an idiot.

Boogeyman my ass. They are a fifth column.
All the informations on the subject, all the statistics are freely available. There's no excuse.

Shhhhh they not jews in the sense of a god loving abrahamic jew, but a rag tag of people who assimilated a culture with their wealth, lies and zionism.

They're the fucking Pharisees that Jesus threw out of the temple thousands of years ago.  They've been killing, robbing, and stealing ever since just like they did back then.  The word Jew encompses the entirity of this evil cult that has haunted humanity for eons.  If you do not want to be associated with these demons whose native tongue is the lie, then leave the fucking cult.  If not, you have no excuse for when the blowback comes, and oh yes, it's coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Speculatoross

Activity: 490
Merit: 353

this is not a bounty avatar

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Any comments on this?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10157

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

Any comments on this?

What about you?  You decided to post it.  Do you have any comments?
GekFinn

Activity: 336
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Phuk!

We are like in desert without water for days waiting for the real bitcoin/Altcoins next big leg to make ATH everywhere.
6/06 today. Spoofi is about to give the order. Smiley

Speculatoross

Activity: 490
Merit: 353

this is not a bounty avatar

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

Any comments on this?

What about you?  You decided to post it.  Do you have any comments?

well that doesn't make too much sense as much as i can understand what he's trying to prove.... but still, there must be some sense, guy here not simply a troll lol
basically, don't know what to say, asking for some more expert's comments Smiley
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:09 AM
Merited by jbreher (1), infofront (1)

Seriously? It is something I contemplated myself with my hatred for the state and the amount of time I spent of my life fighting for liberty. Only to realize that so much of my life was wasted fighting for something nobody else really wants.

What's on the other side of victory? For me I am discovering that. What is it I am fighting for? What, in my own life, is being restricted by the evil government?

The reality is I can find freedom in my own life and not worry about them. I can move forward in my own life and have that future on my own. I can focus on the things I'd wanted to do before getting caught up in the whole political game. Sure, the knowledge of how things work has helped in my decision making, but I don't have to be a warrior for "the cause". I can be a warrior for my self.

Exactly this. So many people getting all angsty online about the evil government and demanding change, when they don't realize that not only are they wasting their precious life/time/effort in doing so, but also there is nothing else needed to be done than to just let the evil government implode in on itself.

Become your own warrior. Create local change. Build local community. Become your own bank. Become self-sufficient and self-reliant. Stay healthy. Eliminate your debts. Grow your own food. Reduce your carbon footprint. Store your savings in deflationary assets.

There won't be civil war and true change until the govt tries to tax you for just breathing. So until then...

4rt3m

Activity: 770
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

Weekly classic

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

Any comments on this?

well that doesn't make too much sense as much as i can understand what he's trying to prove.... but still, there must be some sense, guy here not simply a troll lol
basically, don't know what to say, asking for some more expert's comments Smiley

What LukeJr is saying is:

The Linux of today is not the same as the Linux 0.1 version that was Linus Torvalds "original design"
The iPhone of today is not same as the iPhone 1.0 that was Steve Jobs "original design"
The Keurig coffee maker of today is not the same as the 1.0 Mr. Coffee maker that was Vincent Marotta's "original design"
etc., etc... things need to evolve, man
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

JJG no need to envy those using the leverage. When they get burned, they really get burned.

I am thinking that I may have over-spoken a little bit because I am really happy with my system because it does work at accumulating value by slowly but surely accumulating more BTC over time, but sometimes, I get feelings that are likely similar to a lot of people when they second guess that they "could have done better if.... " 

I have files and notes that I can look back at, and those files and notes show my fairly conservative projections of my BTC investment at various price points, and the fact of the matter is that whatever I am doing currently is working because what I am doing results in more BTC than I had projected that I would have had at this time and price point...   

What I have been doing and attempting to do has been to build more BTC.., but the BTC builds in such a seemingly slow way that sometimes it is difficult to recognize the short-term measurements from just one up and down price movement..   For example if BTC prices go down 10% and then return UP to where they were by coming up 10%, and perhaps, I build .1% of my holdings or even less, yet if I look at my old notes, and I see the BTC price projection and quantity of BTC projections that are shown for me at certain price points, I see that within my current BTC holdings, I have accumulated a decent quantity more BTC than I had projected that I was going to have at these same BTC price points (so in that regard, I can see that my system is accomplishing its objective by slowly but surely building BTC and taking advantage of seemingly inevitable volatility).

Another thing, that you seem to be suggesting Globb0 is that some of the leveraging and overplaying of hands can frequently result in BIGGER losses than the gains that are reported.  Yes, I recognize that a gambler frequently doesn't discuss the losses, yet there are guys here that are engaging in similar strategies to stack and stack and stack, and hopefully we are getting ahead, learning from our mistakes and learning from each other, too.   

"could have done better if.... "   sounds like a good thing. Post match analysis. Feedback loops. Iterative. Continual improvement. Say this. A learning loop beats a learning curve.

Of course the leverager's can also learn lessons and improve, the winners survive in the end I guess. They employ tactics and method that might stump the newer user who has not yet leaned those costly lessons (that could easily be fatal)

I have to say I prefer the sound of your steady 0.1% vs Hollywood or bust. Still does fortune favour the brave? well I suppose not all of them. Anecdote after anecdote. Sorry.
Rsiyz

Activity: 138
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

If he sell now "bomb" 1700 btc in waves or all in.. it will by " great"  but all this is possible only if usa can print unfinite petrodollar and pump it to make usd bigger.. crypto is just "tool" to make usd "worldwide" .. keys have NSA for ,if they lose controll over crypto coins. Fiat is still most value and by in future.. Btc is only another chip in world crypto cassino where that chips get real value..fiat money  Kiss Cheesy
Im happy to read here people starting understood btc and other is back up money" for nuclear war.
I will have true in more  .just wait .
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
Merited by infofront (1)

Any comments on this?

O.k.  Fair enough.  I have a bit of a pet peeve when peeps post links and ideas but make absolutely no comment about what they are posting.

LukeJr has been a decent contributor to bitcoin over the years, and he frequently provides decent insights, including technical contributions and commentary.

I think that largely he is criticizing the bcasher nutjobs in their assertions that bitcoin has to "get back to it's original vision," and a lot of the bullshit originalism that bcashers spout out in order to criticize various bitcoin evolutions, including segwit and including lightning, etc.

LukeJr might be overstating the case a bit in order to make a his point, but what he is saying is quite understandable.  I personally have concluded that the foundations of bitcoin are quite strong, and there are some aspects of bitcoin that need to be maintained in order to stay with bitcoin's decentralized censorship resistance goals, and the longer that bitcoin maintains its security and its preventative measures of being difficult to change (while still evolving with innovations like segwit and lightning network) the stronger it is going to become and the more difficult it is going to be to take down.  Core contributors certainly have the right kinds of ideas in terms of the benefits of small blocks with block propagation and fairness of keeping efficiencies in a decentralized network, and largely the bcasher nutjobers are a small incompetent group that don't really know the fuck what they are doing except to strive to engage in bullshit tactics to attack bitcoin.  LukeJr is merely highlighting the dynamic that technical progress is certainly being built upon the foundations of bitcoin, while pointing out some of the misdirection and misleading talking points of the bcasher original vision bullshit.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Seriously? It is something I contemplated myself with my hatred for the state and the amount of time I spent of my life fighting for liberty. Only to realize that so much of my life was wasted fighting for something nobody else really wants.

What's on the other side of victory? For me I am discovering that. What is it I am fighting for? What, in my own life, is being restricted by the evil government?

The reality is I can find freedom in my own life and not worry about them. I can move forward in my own life and have that future on my own. I can focus on the things I'd wanted to do before getting caught up in the whole political game. Sure, the knowledge of how things work has helped in my decision making, but I don't have to be a warrior for "the cause". I can be a warrior for my self.

Exactly this. So many people getting all angsty online about the evil government and demanding change, when they don't realize that not only are they wasting their precious life/time/effort in doing so, but also there is nothing else needed to be done than to just let the evil government implode in on itself.

Become your own warrior. Create local change. Build local community. Become your own bank. Become self-sufficient and self-reliant. Stay healthy. Eliminate your debts. Grow your own food. Reduce your carbon footprint. Store your savings in deflationary assets.

There won't be civil war and true change until the govt tries to tax you for just breathing. So until then...

said brilliantly

long live decentralization

teach the world

as the above says

be your own master of destiny

..."let the evil government implode in on itself"...  luv it

by not voting, they will have no-one to convince of the issues they have not fixed for over 100 years

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

JJG no need to envy those using the leverage. When they get burned, they really get burned.

I am thinking that I may have over-spoken a little bit because I am really happy with my system because it does work at accumulating value by slowly but surely accumulating more BTC over time, but sometimes, I get feelings that are likely similar to a lot of people when they second guess that they "could have done better if.... " 

I have files and notes that I can look back at, and those files and notes show my fairly conservative projections of my BTC investment at various price points, and the fact of the matter is that whatever I am doing currently is working because what I am doing results in more BTC than I had projected that I would have had at this time and price point...   

What I have been doing and attempting to do has been to build more BTC.., but the BTC builds in such a seemingly slow way that sometimes it is difficult to recognize the short-term measurements from just one up and down price movement..   For example if BTC prices go down 10% and then return UP to where they were by coming up 10%, and perhaps, I build .1% of my holdings or even less, yet if I look at my old notes, and I see the BTC price projection and quantity of BTC projections that are shown for me at certain price points, I see that within my current BTC holdings, I have accumulated a decent quantity more BTC than I had projected that I was going to have at these same BTC price points (so in that regard, I can see that my system is accomplishing its objective by slowly but surely building BTC and taking advantage of seemingly inevitable volatility).

Another thing, that you seem to be suggesting Globb0 is that some of the leveraging and overplaying of hands can frequently result in BIGGER losses than the gains that are reported.  Yes, I recognize that a gambler frequently doesn't discuss the losses, yet there are guys here that are engaging in similar strategies to stack and stack and stack, and hopefully we are getting ahead, learning from our mistakes and learning from each other, too.   

"could have done better if.... "   sounds like a good thing. Post match analysis. Feedback loops. Iterative. Continual improvement. Say this. A learning loop beats a learning curve.

Of course the leverager's can also learn lessons and improve, the winners survive in the end I guess. They employ tactics and method that might stump the newer user who has not yet leaned those costly lessons (that could easily be fatal)

I have to say I prefer the sound of your steady 0.1% vs Hollywood or bust. Still does fortune favour the brave? well I suppose not all of them. Anecdote after anecdote. Sorry.

It seems that I have always invested with a kind of incrementalism, and dollar cost averaged into things, but I have never had any investment that I could microcontrol so much.  I recall with earlier investments, there were a lot of limitations in moving in and out and waiting periods, so bitcoin has been great in that regard.  It also has been great in it's level of appreciation.  Of course we have heard about some company stocks that have experienced similar level of appreciation, but I had not ever gotten into those - and certainly index funds do not tend to blow upwardly with such intensity.  Lucky if you can 2x in 5-7 years with index funds.  With bitcoin, we have had nearly 80x price appreciation from $250 in October 2015 to $19,666 in December 2017... but even with our current price drop to $7,600 we are still holding onto a cool 30x.... and we still seem to be towards the beginning of the first inning, no? 

By the way, I like your assertion that both leveragers and non-leveragers can learn how to profit, and I will admit to be guilty of engaging in some leveraging, even though I would not play around with that margin crap manipulated leveraging on exchanges. 

Anyhow, Any of us who have bought into bitcoin should not only be able to figure out ways to profit, but also realize that this is an accumulation phenomenon, and get the fuck out of here with you bear naysayers that keep preaching the inevitable fall to below $3k that may well not happen and that may well trick WO guys and gal out of their coins... .so even if we screw things up, as long as we are working on accumulating BTC, it just remains a matter of how rich we will become rather than whether we will be rich at all.

I recall in 2014, I was buying all the way down from $1,200 to $180, and I recall a few times in the $400s to $700s, bitchick would post that it did not matter how much you paid for the bitcoins, even if between $400 and $700 that sooner or later, the $400 to $700 coins would no longer be available and seem like a bargain...... It took a couple of years of her seeming to be wrong, but eventually she was correct... Irony of that story is that I mostly hung on and kept buying bitcoin's but bitchick's husband sold a decent amount of their stash when bitchick had gone on vacation or something... .. so spousal situations can lead to differing opinions and differing approaches and not quite a consistent way forward (sometimes based on compromise).

Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1)

6th feb - bullish
6th march - bearish
6th april - nothing
12th april - bullish
6th may - bearish
6th june - today hmm idk haha

inb4 revenge of the sixth

petahashminer
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Buy wall bitstamp

1000 K  @ $ 7620

what is it ?

Grin
vroom
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1681

a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

6th feb - bullish
6th march - bearish
6th april - nothing
12th april - bullish
6th may - bearish
6th june - today hmm idk haha

inb4 revenge of the sixth

I'm strapped and ready for launch
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

Buy wall bitstamp

1000 K  @ $ 7620

what is it ?

Grin

It appears to be a buy wall. Tongue
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

Buy wall bitstamp

1000 K  @ $ 7620

what is it ?

Grin

That's what you commonly call motherfucking rich investors thinking they can make a margin on this.

Expect a rise soon after. But that only means it'll go up to 7700$ at least xD
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:12:51 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 02:15:41 PM by realr0ach

Any comments on this?

At least he didn't post in Esperanto...

Esperanto is much better than whatever JayJuanGee is typing.

edit:  nevermind, Esperanto is made by a Jew.
Pages: « 1 ... 20407 20408 20409 20410 20411 20412 20413 20414 20415 20416 20417 20418 20419 20420 20421 20422 20423 20424 20425 20426 20427 20428 20429 20430 20431 20432 20433 20434 20435 20436 20437 20438 20439 20440 20441 20442 20443 20444 20445 20446 20447 20448 20449 20450 20451 20452 20453 20454 20455 20456 [20457] 20458 20459 20460 20461 20462 20463 20464 20465 20466 20467 20468 20469 20470 20471 20472 20473 20474 20475 20476 20477 20478 20479 20480 20481 20482 20483 20484 20485 20486 20487 20488 20489 20490 20491 20492 20493 20494 20495 20496 20497 20498 20499 20500 20501 20502 20503 20504 20505 20506 20507 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: