Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2021, 02:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the Bitcoin protocol's privacy "good enough"?
Yes - 21 (38.2%)
No - 15 (27.3%)
Not yet, but it will be after the taproot upgrade - 19 (34.5%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 ... 20442 20443 20444 20445 20446 20447 20448 20449 20450 20451 20452 20453 20454 20455 20456 20457 20458 20459 20460 20461 20462 20463 20464 20465 20466 20467 20468 20469 20470 20471 20472 20473 20474 20475 20476 20477 20478 20479 20480 20481 20482 20483 20484 20485 20486 20487 20488 20489 20490 20491 [20492] 20493 20494 20495 20496 20497 20498 20499 20500 20501 20502 20503 20504 20505 20506 20507 20508 20509 20510 20511 20512 20513 20514 20515 20516 20517 20518 20519 20520 20521 20522 20523 20524 20525 20526 20527 20528 20529 20530 20531 20532 20533 20534 20535 20536 20537 20538 20539 20540 20541 20542 ... 29533 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 25439269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (157 posts by 13+ users deleted.)
Vlada69
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

In Kano we trust


View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

The US Congress has the option to buy back the FED at $450 millions (per Congressional Records). When the Congress does this, it will own back the billions of US Government Bonds held by the FED. The US Government will actually PROFIT by buying back the FED! Also, the US government no longer has to pay interests to the FED owners on those bonds.

How many times have you ever heard Trump mention ending the fed? ....cricket sounds.  It seems like the only reason he's deporting the Mexicans is because Mexico and China are exporting deflation to the US via cheap labor, and the US banking system/all debt based currency must continuously inflate or face cascading deflationary collapse.  At first glance it appears he's going against the Jew banker Kalergi white genocide plan, when in reality, a lot of this stuff are things the bankers would probably do as a last ditch effort to prop their debt based system up and prevent collapse of the banks.

FED fork Wink lol
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Wekkel
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1474


yes


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

This is the second dip in the intermediate bottoming cycle. If we hold $7,000, I see price higher in 14 days instead of lower (the ensuing rally could go over $9,000).
Torque
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2497



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

When real people join in the bull troll. It's like watching a car crash with all my old friends. Cry

Car crash upwards you mean? Zoom out.

If we got back to just above $10K by Oct. 2019 we'd still be in a long term bull market. Anyone who bought today would see a minimum of a ~33% gain by then.

Sad for them?  Cry
realr0ach
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 311


#TheGoyimKnow


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

If Torque got ran over by a car he would consider it bullish.
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2281


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:56:14 PM


 The US Congress has the option to buy back the FED at $450 millions (per Congressional Records). When the Congress does this, it will own back the billions of US Government Bonds held by the FED. The US Government will actually PROFIT by buying back the FED! Also, the US government no longer has to pay interests to the FED owners on those bonds.


Can you provide a link for this proof, my googlefu only came up with unsubstantiated links. IOW what specific "Congressional Record".
kingcolex
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1258



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

This is the second dip in the intermediate bottoming cycle. If we hold $7,000, I see price higher in 14 days instead of lower (the ensuing rally could go over $9,000).
There were a lot of dips a few weeks ago and $7000 held quite fucking steady, i won't be surprised if it gets close, real close but I expect$7400 soon as well.
Majormax
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1115


View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

Support at $7175 looking strong. Probably we're gonna see a jump now but I'm literally tired of seeing stupid head of Mr. Bart Simpson again and again.

Within the last 3 hours, I've received two calls from my family members asking how they can buy bitcoin right now. Surprisingly, they've been keenly observing BTC to USD rate at Google and today they think is the right time to buy.

Uh-oh. I wish you hadn't said that !
jojo69
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2823


1/21000000 , the only math you need to know


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

whelp, that's it

fiat depleted, it is in the hands of fate now
Toxic2040
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 2371



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

Good morning all and what a glorious buy the dip Sunday it is..(sic).

I think that cheeky little squirrel is actually smiling at us....wtf. Have to wait for the face to get some more resolution. /s


4h

Wave is being stretched but remains unbroken for now.

D

Closely observing the support area the chikou span is sitting on. A bounce upwards could take us to Vegeta levels, penetration below $7k would indicate a retest of yearly lows imho.

#stronghands
yefi
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1465



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:33:48 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Still kicking my ass for not dumping $1M @ $11.5k on the last bounce Sad
At what point will you be kicking your ass for not reinvesting the millions you already cashed out back into Bitcoin?

What if there's a 1% chance Bitcoin fails? Personally, I wouldn't throw away a life without want just so I could be twice as rich in the other 99% of outcomes.
Last of the V8s
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4386


Be a bank


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:35:37 PM
Merited by Toxic2040 (1), BobLawblaw (1)

hodl_2015
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 371
Merit: 57


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

whelp, that's it

fiat depleted, it is in the hands of fate now
Bought my last 0.2 BTC. Job done, fiat depleted.
4rt3m
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 146



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

Mood

realr0ach
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 311


#TheGoyimKnow


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Still kicking my ass for not dumping $1M @ $11.5k on the last bounce Sad
At what point will you be kicking your ass for not reinvesting the millions you already cashed out back into Bitcoin?

What if there's a 1% chance Bitcoin fails? Personally, I wouldn't throw away a life without want just so I could be twice as rich in the other 99% of outcomes.

LOL, only a 1% chance bitcoin fails?  This thread is maximum delusion.  This is even worse than a cargo cult.
bones261
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1823



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

whelp, that's it

fiat depleted, it is in the hands of fate now
Bought my last 0.2 BTC. Job done, fiat depleted.

I sold a little just to stay in the game in case it goes lower. We will see. Probably will mewn now.
RayX12
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 552


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

All this dump and doomsday talk just because another exchange gets hacked. 
Sigh!

Go Bitcoin Go!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptos-dump-as-korean-exchange-coinrail-gets-hacked/
Torque
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2497



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

Listen to this former FED asshole trying to be a 'true sayer' now.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/trumps-economic-stimulus-will-fade-in-2020-bernanke-says.html

Un-fkn-believable the audacity of the jerkoff.   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
bones261
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1823



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

All this dump and doomsday talk just because another exchange gets hacked.  
Sigh!

Go Bitcoin Go!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptos-dump-as-korean-exchange-coinrail-gets-hacked/

I really don't think this exchange hack is much of a factor in the current dump. It's ranked 90th in the world and mainly trades some shit coin that I never heard of.
Hueristic
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2281


Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it


View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

All this dump and doomsday talk just because another exchange gets hacked. 
Sigh!

Go Bitcoin Go!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptos-dump-as-korean-exchange-coinrail-gets-hacked/

Yeah, that was it. :rolleyes:
Torque
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2497



View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

All this dump and doomsday talk just because another exchange gets hacked. 
Sigh!

Go Bitcoin Go!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptos-dump-as-korean-exchange-coinrail-gets-hacked/

Yeah, that was it. :rolleyes:

I'm sure of it. I mean, just look at all the definitive, undeniable proof of hacking they show every time we hear one of these stories.

: rolleyesmorewithextremesarcasm
Pages: « 1 ... 20442 20443 20444 20445 20446 20447 20448 20449 20450 20451 20452 20453 20454 20455 20456 20457 20458 20459 20460 20461 20462 20463 20464 20465 20466 20467 20468 20469 20470 20471 20472 20473 20474 20475 20476 20477 20478 20479 20480 20481 20482 20483 20484 20485 20486 20487 20488 20489 20490 20491 [20492] 20493 20494 20495 20496 20497 20498 20499 20500 20501 20502 20503 20504 20505 20506 20507 20508 20509 20510 20511 20512 20513 20514 20515 20516 20517 20518 20519 20520 20521 20522 20523 20524 20525 20526 20527 20528 20529 20530 20531 20532 20533 20534 20535 20536 20537 20538 20539 20540 20541 20542 ... 29533 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!