Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

I don't think anyone, be it dependent youngsters pr working adults, should go all in bitcoin. Its not really a predictable market. One should always be aware of the loss that might come there way.
The young generation are the good and the proper saving, to be the bitcoin buying? It is the main thing to get in the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day, the bright future of the bitcoin will be able to give us the high and the secure income just in the coming years, the value and the value of the bitcoin is the best high to buy and to hold for the long time,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

BTC is a chance to be rich, , is an alternative way to earn money, enough money. Though nobody know clearly what is the end of this process.
So young people believe in this legend and do all the best to invest more in BTC. Or to mine.
Zero.X

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:16:00 PM

If only someone tried selling this to me back in 2009, I would have considered it. Now the price has skyrocketed.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

Yeah i also think that young people should go all in Bitcoin.Young people like me who has no job to do they can simply earn money by btc.If they put everything on bitcoin they will be success.Now we can see that there is no dump, there's only pump

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

If only someone tried selling this to me back in 2009, I would have considered it. Now the price has skyrocketed.

Hahaha, but we cant go back in 2009 Smiley

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I agree with this, if you are still young and living with your parents, invest you money into bitcoin as it will make your future better. It's the best time because you don't have to worry about food cost etc. It's better rather than saving it in the piggybank or using it to do worthless things. Bitcoin future is bright long term, so it's the best kind of scenario for young people.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
artras

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:43:48 PM

cryptocurrency is not bast place there put your all money! Never Invest More Than You Can Afford to Lose!
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:12:40 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I know bitcoin is doing great and has achieved high amounts of success since it had started. It has made many people rich because it’s not regulated by any government and is not stable because of which its prices fluctuate and there is a high chance of prices going up. So the more you put in it there is more chances you will get back more in return. But I still don’t approve putting all in bitcoin because of the same reason that it’s not stable so there is a very high risk of price dropping too and can cause a great loss.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:25:01 PM

Fortunately young people have all the time in the world to make the best decisions in this regard, as modern times offer us more and more opportunities to invest and do business. Right now the altcoins market is quite intense and full of opportunities, so it does not seem right to invest everything in bitcoin when a responsible diversification seems more appropriate.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:41:43 PM

I like this word "No Risk No Win", now I'm not living with my parents anymore,
but every income I can always set aside to buy Bitcoin,
because I believe the price of Bitcoin in the next 5 to 7 years will be very high..

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

I cannot push doing things like all in with BTC because I also have my expenses and need to pay some bills. I am working to hard to invest and to enjoy atleast 10-20% of my BTC income. Life is too short, we must observed our happiness and our family's bonding moment. Work hard, save for the future, invest in BTC and enjoy also while you are young.

You are right, young people can go all in with BTC if they can do it correctly. They can save because they do not have the responsibilities yet unlike with the adults. I salute those young people who already think of their future at the very young age.

thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

I don't think anyone, be it dependent youngsters pr working adults, should go all in bitcoin. Its not really a predictable market. One should always be aware of the loss that might come there way.
The young generation are the good and the proper saving, to be the bitcoin buying? It is the main thing to get in the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day, the bright future of the bitcoin will be able to give us the high and the secure income just in the coming years, the value and the value of the bitcoin is the best high to buy and to hold for the long time,

Thinking about secure income for the future is great specially when a young people's mindset is profit. So if we see that long term idea about bitcoin to increase further, then it's highly recommended to all youth that they should start saving their bitcoins. Learning might not be easy for several months, but eventually they can absorb the current system and start to develop enough knowledge. First of all they must determine how strong their emotions is, prior engaging into bitcoim economic era behind digital currency and other crypto currencies.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:05:14 AM

I agree to this. Youth focusing or even just starting with bitcoin is gonna be a great help to them. Bitcoin is the future of money and transactions, having the knowledge about it is a good way of having the advantage in life. Now for these young people, starting early will definitely make a big change in their lives.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

I think it's not the young but everyone falling for bitcoin.  But talking about specially youngsters. Youngsters always have a habit to do something new everytime and that curiousty of them made them to participate in other activities.  I think youngsters should invest in bitcoin as they depend on their family their basic needs are fulfilled by them so lal they have to do is to keep saving and buying a bitcoin, investing in bitcoins is never wrong.  You never know where will bitcoin will stop buy till than enjoy its profit.  Keep saving buy bitcoin and you may end up being millionaire..
qinotorez

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:35 AM

I do believe that young people should invest in bitcoin, but certainly not go all in. they should at least be self-sufficient in other ways of income in case there is a irreversable crash. Even more they should  watch out, not to spend exagerating amounts of timelooking at the prices and predicting the market. Maybe just mine a bit on the side
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:36:29 AM

I don't think this is the right thing that the young ones should do. They should consider going all in with their studies important because it is what build their future. I am not saying that they should stop doing bitcoin instead I was just saying that they don't need to go all in with bitcoin just to earn. There's a lot more important things needed to prioritize than bitcoin.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:50:44 AM

Most young people don't have the right mindset when it comes to investing, so i wouldnt recommend anyone to go "all in" on bitcoin (or any other investment branch for that matter). Start small, start slow and build up on it. We are still somewhat early to the party if crypto does indeed manage to disrupt the world.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:53:38 AM

Young people should learn how to invest while they are young. They should learn how to manage their finances for them to be independent. One of the best way to invest is buying Bitcoins and alts coins. If you want to enjoy life at age 30, better to invest now and learn how to earn while finishing college.

Nhobita

Activity: 65
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

I don't think we need to tell the young ones to go all in with bitcoin because they have their decisions. They are free to choose whether they are going to prioritize doing bitcoin than other things. They would probably miss a lot of things in their youth if they will go all in bitcoin that's why we should let them choose.

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:50:59 AM

I agree, we all know that time is very precious here in bitcoin and if you are going to start doing bitcoin while you are still young, you will surely earn more as you grow old. There are a lot of possibilities that may happen. Maybe you will loose the chance to socialize and study because of going all in but it will pay off as you earn bigtime.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: