Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

For me, no young people should not go all in into bitcoin. Beside they are still going to school and taking up a degree courses to finish their studies. Even me as a young age I will not go all in on bitcoin, I will just try bitcoin to earn extra money to assist my allowance. Because graduating with a degree courses is much important to me.  Smiley
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:46:50 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I totally agree to this. Young people should start or go all in on bitcoin because it is good that while you are still young you are already earning. You will also learn a lot of things here. Maybe someday if you already earned enough, you can help your parents with your expenses in school or other expenses in your home. You've got nothing to lose if you will just try as early as what you are now or while you're still young.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:50:30 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I think, what you are suggesting is a good and a productive way of spending your youth, many youth today are spending their time doing nothing but the thing that they wanna do, and most of them ends up in jail or losing their lives so I also suggest focusing on bitcoin instead. You can never go wrong in preparing for the future.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:59 AM

yes the young man should have investments for his future. better bitcoin investment.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:05:27 AM

I know it is good idea! I am still young and I know that I have a opportunity to become a rich person someday because of the bitcoin. Many people are now became millionaire because they hold their bitcoins. I will also hold my bitcoins for me to become a rich person someday.

Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

Bitcoin does not limit anyone even when it comes to their age. So while you still have the chance to earn large amount of money, go ahead and give your all in it. You won't loose a thing if you will try as long as you can balance your time with bitcoin and studies. This will help you buy some time to make your earnings grow.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

I totally agree with this. Starting doing bitcoin while you are still young can assure you that you will have the time to make you earnings grow as you too grow up. But even though you are going to do this, make sure that you can still manage your time on being young and bitcoin because the time that has passed by will not be taken back anymore.

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:49:45 AM

Yeah, I agree to you,,younger is the better to buy bitcoin and saved it until u retired or bitcoin is higher. just saved bitcoin what u can.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

I know it is good idea! I am still young and I know that I have a opportunity to become a rich person someday because of the bitcoin. Many people are now became millionaire because they hold their bitcoins. I will also hold my bitcoins for me to become a rich person someday.
No, if you start to holding Bitcoin at now, at least the price of Bitcoin increases to $100,000 or more than and your balance not less than 10 BTC to help you enough the requirement become millionaire through Bitcoin. Else, you never have chance get rich from it, because Bitcoin has pumped and the chance get rich easily is gone.
kobmat

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:15:37 AM

Not all young people should go in bitcoin because they need to focus more on their studies. They need to know more knowledge for us to survive in their life. Bitcoin can only a part of their life.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

No, if you start to holding Bitcoin at now, at least the price of Bitcoin increases to $100,000 or more than and your balance not less than 10 BTC to help you enough the requirement become millionaire through Bitcoin. Else, you never have chance get rich from it, because Bitcoin has pumped and the chance get rich easily is gone.
Holding bitcoin right now or buying bitcoin right now, either of those two is the best to do as of now because the price is starting to make the predictions happen and we are going to be so happy someday if the price even reach at least $10,000 because that is the 1st dream price of mine and i believe that in 2018, it will happen because of the adoption that will happen next year.
FedAsker

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:55:16 AM

If you are young and have money to invest you should build your investments mostly on stocks. They have natural tendency of bringing in dividend and growing in value. They also offer some protection against inflation. Of course, bitcoin can be small part of your investment portfolio.
soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

In my opinion,  never invest or going all in into one thing. They should buy bitcoin but not with their all money. Going all in is very risky.
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:03 AM

why only young people? I believe every person (well, there are some who are not bitcoin type and there are some who hates it) should take a dip in bitcoin and investment.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

I agree with you how younger you start how much you will have benefit for later because you can use a lot of money when you need it in your older days if you have an emergency or you can even pay your college feeses with the bitcoin money you make.
nothing is impossible and no one can not .. all depends on the person and the way he thinks, if it is made sideline could be because the side will not be prioritized. because there is still much to do especially the education ..

It depends on the youngster if they want to know about bitcoin.
If they want to learn about bitcoin so much better to teach them and it is a big help for them to know how to bitcoin.
Because they can use it bitcoin for their fees in a school.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

For me do not go all in check the waters first take a little bit of your time and learn first the do's and don'ts in BTC if you earn form in and you think it will profit you then make it a full time do not go yet in going all in sometimes you need to check it first.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

It depends on what college degree you finish or what you really want to pursue in your life. People who does not even graduate or still studying can earn bitcoins and make money easily. You can start by investing in bitcoins and when you earn enough money then start your business, It was easier to sustain life if you are exposed in bitcoins.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

For me do not go all in check the waters first take a little bit of your time and learn first the do's and don'ts in BTC if you earn form in and you think it will profit you then make it a full time do not go yet in going all in sometimes you need to check it first.

I just read a saying, Do not put all your eggs in one basket, and I think it is appropriate to quote it right here.  Considering that the topic is about young people to go all in, it is a correct statement that they should check it first.  But since everyone can attest that bitcoin is a good investment then make the first move.  But do not go all in.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:08:17 AM

I love what you said when you were young you know about bitcoin right away. So while he was young he had knowledge about business life. He is very early in life and is very rich Cheesy. When will that be? it's fresh and there is no thought that is a problem, free from responsibilities. So it is best to teach young people the use of bitcoin. Many of us want to go back to childhood when it is more challenging to work Smiley.

Yes yes must go into this field because there is a lot of profit and money eases in it that a casual professional worker cannot access and more of It bitcoin is most promising and those who are now graduating from the business institute must have to think about this option also because no other job can give you so much money in short time and yeah I am also interested in it to adopt it as profession.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:30:51 AM

Why do you think that you invest in bitcoin then you just sit the high bitcoin boom and you go to do some work so you have more money to invest you do not spend too much time to make decisions. invest in bitcoin but then what time do you spare your free time? Young people do not go to work to help themselves and investing in bitcoin is only a minor part of your life.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: