Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

Hi Devs,

Is there a reason why this weekends EPL contest only consists of 5 matches rather than the 10 that are scheduled?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:24:02 PM

Dev, when new blockchain will be ready?Whats the roadmap of new blockchain?How we swipe tokens counterparty to new chain?
turtledovestorm

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

where to check roadmap?
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

Any updates on the new blockchain?

Also I asked this several times but never gotten an answer.  If there any plans to help us get the token out of those token wallets at https://wallet.tokenpockets.com Huh

Cause my tokens are all stuck in there right now.  The cost to move them out is way too high.  I can not get them out period. 
Would there be anyway to import the wallet in to your new block chain?

Thanks

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:59:45 AM

try my best  still can't win any xfc .. Angry not my game!!

If you don't have enough experience in fantasy football games it will be hard for you to win something from this game. Even if you have cards of best players you still can't win without big knowledge and experience.

This is often the wall and barrier to mass adoption most games of skill hit at some point. In fantasy sport 1.3% of the players win 91% of the profits. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/calvinayre.com/2015/09/04/business/tiny-sliver-daily-fantasy-sports-players-earn-bulk-profits/amp/

PokerStars addressed this in poker by introducing a deskilled format, reducing tournaments to three players but with a lottery element that gives you the chance to win 10 000x your tournament buy-in. These concepts haven't been applied to fantasy sports AFAIK but I've discussed ideas on how this could be applied in future... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.msg22568382#msg22568382

In terms of increasing XFC value, they could consider burning some XFC to compensate for the long wait. Eg. A 50% XFC burn could double circulating XFC $ value while only decreasing XFC teams relative equity holdings by 10%.

If XFC is popular & successful they will earn the majority of revenue from tournament fees & if XFC is not popular and successful there will be low/no demand for XFC anyway. As a result the team holding too much XFC is a price anchor with marginal future value.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:40:45 AM

Any updates on the new blockchain?

Also I asked this several times but never gotten an answer.  If there any plans to help us get the token out of those token wallets at https://wallet.tokenpockets.com Huh

Cause my tokens are all stuck in there right now.  The cost to move them out is way too high.  I can not get them out period. 
Would there be anyway to import the wallet in to your new block chain?

Thanks

Hello. Normally there should not be issues with the transfer of tokens towards the wallet in FootballCoin. We should have everything ready this month. Also, once your XFC will be in the wallet service in the game, you will be able to make transactions at an extremely low tax level.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

explosivo

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

What is the circulating supply?
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

Why cant users use bitcoin instead of your coin?
... ...

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

very like to see  this coin,a revolution for football game.Everyone investor wait so long for  an exchange,not just for profit,this game also need a good volume for it own. And it will happen in this month?
jamesweb6

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

im fed up of this bullshit programmer working alone with a fake registered company , bagging the forks and waiting for anx to make the blockchain, its a fn joke, i didnt call authority yet but i think i will this week. I gave them time to proove that they were legit but the only thing they did is ignore us and bullshitting us, what job is supposely done else then anx ? youre gonna tell me progress on the game, one hire programmer full time can do more work then this. These guys are hiddind and its not the way to work. Im giving you one last chance footballcoin to proove us you are legit, you have offices , who you are ? if not ill report to the autority and they will find you at some point . Me im gonna hire a hacker and get your info for real. So this is your last chance to proove youre legit.

btw they dont like i talk i think cause i cant even access my stadiums anymore, lolll this guy is a thieve and its his last chance to proove me wrong
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

this is a great idea and good business..
i'am sure,football lovers will love your project..
good luck⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

For sure football players will onvest to this project because they love football game and ofcoarse to the people die hard fans. This project have potential to become successful in the future but as of now is pending because they didnt tradable. For sure this month we see footballcoin in the market . Wait more weeks .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

Why cant users use bitcoin instead of your coin?

Users will be able to trade using Bitcoin, purchasing XFC, or selling it for Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies).

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:02:38 AM

when i can withdraw funds xfc to wallet Huh

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:47 AM

omg ! Won  'FREE-ROLL - EPL - R11 - PRO' and 'Free-Roll EASY SUNDAY ', totally almost  800xfc  Grin  Need  suggest to buy a supper valuable card on 800xfc .. Grin , and  devs when to start marketing strategy ?
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:22:51 PM

im fed up of this bullshit programmer working alone with a fake registered company , bagging the forks and waiting for anx to make the blockchain, its a fn joke, i didnt call authority yet but i think i will this week. I gave them time to proove that they were legit but the only thing they did is ignore us and bullshitting us, what job is supposely done else then anx ? youre gonna tell me progress on the game, one hire programmer full time can do more work then this. These guys are hiddind and its not the way to work. Im giving you one last chance footballcoin to proove us you are legit, you have offices , who you are ? if not ill report to the autority and they will find you at some point . Me im gonna hire a hacker and get your info for real. So this is your last chance to proove youre legit.

btw they dont like i talk i think cause i cant even access my stadiums anymore, lolll this guy is a thieve and its his last chance to proove me wrong

Hey James,

I struggled to read your complaints, and I feel you need some support! Perhaps medical care.

The amount of work that was put into XFC is huge and I believe a true investor would look more into it before throwing with this kind of accusations. And This is all I have to say.

PS. Nobody stopped you from talking, as you can see I am replying to your msg. And your stadium card from the game is there, if you ever bought it, but you have to choose it when you organize your contest. (There should be a list with all of them and you have to find your own.... might be tough, but we hope you will find it)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:28:03 PM

omg ! Won  'FREE-ROLL - EPL - R11 - PRO' and 'Free-Roll EASY SUNDAY ', totally almost  800xfc  Grin  Need  suggest to buy a supper valuable card on 800xfc .. Grin , and  devs when to start marketing strategy ?

Congratulations! I told you, practice makes perfect.  Grin
We have many ideas of how to progressively introduce different marketing strategies to further increase the popularity of FootballCoin.  Wink

FootballCoin

roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

Awesome post and some solid arguments there xl-edge. Thank you.

As someone who has been playing the Barclays FPL since it started, I also agree it has an easy to understand points system and for FootballCoin to adopt the same system would make it much easier to get players from that game to switch over.

I know a lot of work has probably been put into setting up the current stats system but serious consideration should be given to the points made above.

The idea of a Slack channel should also be looked into further as player feedback is hugely valuable if we want to keep improving the game as time goes on.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

Good feedback for the devs to consider and I also agree a simpler scoring system would make the game more appealing to newcomers.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:30:06 AM

Good feedback for the devs to consider and I also agree a simpler scoring system would make the game more appealing to newcomers.

Hello. There is a simpler scoring system already. We have Easy mode and Pro mode.
The Easy mode includes only a small number of stats. The Pro modes include more stats and can be used by those that want to employ a higher amount of strategy to their game.

https://www.footballcoin.io/scoring-system/

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

OK i have been patiently watching how this project unfolds and have no doubt it has great potential in the future. However i think the scoring system is a little flawed. As a fantasy football game player for over 15 years i have to say the scoring system is a little flawed and lacks trust from a user perspective as it manipulates a players true performance. Such as scores for own goals score higher for strikers, Goals through penalty, Fouls committed and was fouled needs to be removed due to diving and sticking with simple yellow/red card rules, Goal line clearance is too vague does the player have to be on the line or just behind the keeper for it to count? passes long short or medium is just vague what is the actual distance to merit short/mid/long passes which also conflicts with crosses and so how are points actually attributed or are they given points twice one for mid/long pass and also for a cross? passes should be scored on total pass completion in a match only, Also getting points for shots on/off/blocked goal makes no sense to have along with duels as it just complicates the scoring even more and all this makes it seem that scoring could be manipulated.

Overall my point is that its so easy to get performance stats and score on so many factors thus complicating the points system and picking players, and scoring based on a more simpler and fairer model should be used otherwise real football fans will just see through this. The best model i know is the Barclays Premiere League fantasy football which scores as the following:

For playing 60 minutes or more (excluding injury time)    2
For each goal scored by a goalkeeper or defender    6
For each goal scored by a midfielder    5
For each goal scored by a forward    4
For each goal assist    3
For a clean sheet by a goalkeeper or defender    4
For a clean sheet by a midfielder    1
For every 3 shot saves by a goalkeeper    1
For each penalty save    5
For each penalty miss    -2
Bonus points for the best players in a match    1-3
For every 2 goals conceded by a goalkeeper or defender    -1
For each yellow card    -1
For each red card    -3
For each own goal        -2

It really is that simple easy to understand for players and transparent with no doubt of manipulation. I hope you guys take this on board as your current scoring system seems to have come from a tech guy with lots of emphasis on stats. the best example is some teams play for possession with many square passes but end up loosing 3-0 possession does not translate to winning and football is not as simple as just stats otherwise every tech geek would end up being football managers. Football is more than stats and so please try to translate that into your scoring system by making it simple and easy to understand otherwise it will never be successful as all it takes is for a leading existing fanatsy football game to adopt blockchain tech and blow xfc out of the water...

Please don't get my post twisted i have invested a little into XFC and hope it does well, and if we get the game play and usability right than all it takes is sponsoring a young footballer who has a bright future or if you want to go big sponsor a messi,ronaldo, or even a dele ali harry kane figure and we will go global and us investors to the moon. But at this moment in time i am 50/50 as to how well this project will actually do and how serious the developers are in wanting this to be huge.

Also adding a slack channel for devs and players to come together as a community would be ideal for a project like this, but after the ICO the communication has been terrible and i understand how and why others a getting frustrated. All these little improvements costs very little if anything and would benefit the project immensely especially after how much was raised in the ICO this should just be a minimum requirement in my view.

Thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to detail this.

We will look into this and, if needed, try to adapt the scoring system so that it responds to the need of the users and game.

Btw, I really like your comment about "football being more than just stats, otherwise, every stats geek would be a football manager". I believe you are very correct. It is one for the reasons why we have two modes of calculating scores: Easy and Pro.

Yes. We are looking into a way to better improve the communication between you (users) and ourselves.

Thanks once more!

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: