Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

Well, I'll say one thing about Footballcoin, there's certainly no lack of drama with this project.  I sincerely hope it is not a scam as others on the forum indicate, but unfortunately there is no shortage of fraud in the crypto world these days, so it's always possible.  I agree with Fandangledgizmo that there is clearly an interest in crypto-related fantasy sports and frankly just completing the blockchain, listing the coin on some exchanges and continuing to improve the game itself would lead to a successful project for everyone involved.  I hope that is what happens rather than being determined as a fraud.  I'm going to withhold final judgement one way or another for the next two or three weeks. 

Yes, we think there is a good market for what we are trying to offer. Hopefully, our investors will be made very happy.

As for any drama. There is no involvement from our part on that. We have encouraged as much transparency as possible. We'll continue to do so. You can easily check the info we have provided, verify our reputable partners etc.  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:27:41 AM

Well, look what we have here  Wink Testing for out wallet service is underway and we should have everything ready for release soon enough. Hope you're excited. We are too.  Grin

Good news from the dev team!! I'm so excited about this, feels like Christmas is here (it's almost here anyway) so we'll have the best present ever!

WE have to get united (you'll get it if you are a football fan  Grin) and get the word ouT!!
The time is now, to buy, to play and tell people about promising crypto projects like this one which are about to take off. I'd hate to say "I told you so"
Eddy XFC

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

International games are on and it's been interesting to see the teams that will go to the World Cup next year.

The value of the players in that competition is bound to increase, in transfer value and, possibly, also in FootballCoin.
wander.me

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:21:24 AM

International games are on and it's been interesting to see the teams that will go to the World Cup next year.

The value of the players in that competition is bound to increase, in transfer value and, possibly, also in FootballCoin.

So the value of the player cards will increase? I am still confused on the value of those cards. I have only played with free cards. What will determine that increase in value?
arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

So the value of the player cards will increase? I am still confused on the value of those cards. I have only played with free cards. What will determine that increase in value?

Neither do I understand. I'm also confused about this increase. I also played FootballCoin only with 2 stars cards because I have no XFC 'cause I found your game lately and I'm still trying to do my best to understand the strategy.

I'll not worry because I realised that I don't need a lot of money to win, so peace !!
arielman

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

Well, look what we have here  Wink Testing for out wallet service is underway and we should have everything ready for release soon enough. Hope you're excited. We are too.  Grin

As for some of the recent comments, some of them are quite ridiculous and we naturally will not dignify some of the insults with an answer.
However, we are here to answer all real questions, wait for feedback and provide further updates on what FootballCoin is up to. Grin

Gorgeous news! I'm very happy with the progress you did, guys!

At the beginning, I was a little worried about this projects because, like most people, I didn't trust this new projects based on cryptocurrencies, and more specific on XFCCOIN, a new cryptocurrency, but now that the wallet is in tests I'm very confident.

That's the proof and the way to shut up those who said that this project is fake and your goal is to obtain people's money.

arielman

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:55:09 PM

Hi friends ,

It's good project ,I had  do some homework on google play .there lots people like fantasy football manage game .

It cloud be a long term project . The lack of communication makes the present situation.

I don't want this project dead .I think either devs.  Grin

pls  talk here  https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAER4UaEscmP82d6D9Q,

hop devs comes. 

I also think this is a great project. I think is very important to know that people believe in you. Things take time, every big thing takes time so we can't expect from this project to be awesome from the very beginning.

The most important thing is that people believe in you, give you time and create a community to give you strength.

Good luck, guys, and I really believe that things will get better day by day!
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

As for some of the recent comments, some of them are quite ridiculous and we naturally will not dignify some of the insults with an answer.
However, we are here to answer all real questions, wait for feedback and provide further updates on what FootballCoin is up to. Grin

Wow! This looks amazing! I am new in the crypto world but I've discovered your game, I've won some XFC and I can't wait to see my FootballCoin Wallet <3 Cheesy

I also play and really want to see the football token on the exchange.
seekerofthetruth

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

Well, I'll say one thing about Footballcoin, there's certainly no lack of drama with this project.  I sincerely hope it is not a scam as others on the forum indicate, but unfortunately there is no shortage of fraud in the crypto world these days, so it's always possible.  I agree with Fandangledgizmo that there is clearly an interest in crypto-related fantasy sports and frankly just completing the blockchain, listing the coin on some exchanges and continuing to improve the game itself would lead to a successful project for everyone involved.  I hope that is what happens rather than being determined as a fraud.  I'm going to withhold final judgement one way or another for the next two or three weeks. 

Yes, we think there is a good market for what we are trying to offer. Hopefully, our investors will be made very happy.

As for any drama. There is no involvement from our part on that. We have encouraged as much transparency as possible. We'll continue to do so. You can easily check the info we have provided, verify our reputable partners etc.  Smiley

Are you able to compile this information into a FAQ? There are people who claim to have read through this entire thread and not found the answers to fundamental questions. If you could link them directly to the answers, I think it would be more convincing than to suggest that their queries have already been answered, without providing any specific indication of where or when.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

I love this game very much but updates are very bad. We hope that we can start making money now. How long will we wait?  Sad

B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

I love this game very much but updates are very bad. We hope that we can start making money now. How long will we wait?  Sad

Unfortunately I doubt anyone will ever make much money on this project.  Although the game graphics might be good, the investor confidence and mood is low already based on the long wait and poor updates.  And it's doubtful that the coin will ever appear on any exchanges with significant volume.  While I would have enjoyed seeing it share the same success as No Limit Coin, I seriously doubt that will happen. 
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:10:55 PM

Wallet looks like ready hope will be live soon. So we can rescue our coins from counterparty platform which is really pain.

Sorry for the discomfort. Yes, almost done and this will solve most issues we've spoken of.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:17:55 AM

Whether it is information when xfcc will enter the trade?I hope dev can provide guarantee when xfcc to go in exchange
This is the half of november and for sure many people want to see footballcoin to be tradable but we don't have a choice we need to wait. We pray so we can see footballcoin in the exchanges site and for sure once footballcoin tradable we can make more profit. I think we need to more weeks like 2 weeks more. I hope the dev will give time so they will be listed .
Snoww

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

I have just noticed that nothing tangible has been achieved since I last posted. I have been away and unable to comment until now. I am so angry, bitter and disappointed that up till  this date (Mid November) the developers/CEO are still giving us the same CRAP "SOON" answer. For the love of all that is good I humbly request for the last time that the developers of this project release the blockchain/wallet and whatever else they have promised before this week runs out else I and a few others on here that have invested heavily would take this up legally.

I repeat, I have exercised patience long enough and have given the CEO/developers of this project the benefit of doubt. Legal action shall commence next week Monday if nothing happens before then.  I PROMISE!
arielman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

I have just noticed that nothing tangible has been achieved since I last posted. I have been away and unable to comment until now. I am so angry, bitter and disappointed that up till  this date (Mid November) the developers/CEO are still giving us the same CRAP "SOON" answer. For the love of all that is good I humbly request for the last time that the developers of this project release the blockchain/wallet and whatever else they have promised before this week runs out else I and a few others on here that have invested heavily would take this up legally.

I repeat, I have exercised patience long enough and have given the CEO/developers of this project the benefit of doubt. Legal action shall commence next week Monday if nothing happens before then.  I PROMISE!

I've been watching the progress of the dev team and I saw a real interest in making things work. As I said good things take time and such a big projects can't get to an end as fast as you blink. I've been waiting as long as you and I'll keep waiting if it's necessary because I believe in this project.

I have also been skeptical about this project and I can understand why people are uncertain about the development of this project, but the most important thing is to have confidence that things will move faster.

The thing that makes me confident is that I saw that the wallet is still being tested, so this is a sign that this project has a great future!!
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

Although I would like to see the new blockchain and exchange available this month, I am very skeptical that it will happen.  And for anyone looking to sell their XFC immediately, don't plan on getting much price for it. 
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

I've been watching the progress of the dev team and I saw a real interest in making things work. As I said good things take time and such a big projects can't get to an end as fast as you blink. I've been waiting as long as you and I'll keep waiting if it's necessary because I believe in this project.

I have also been skeptical about this project and I can understand why people are uncertain about the development of this project, but the most important thing is to have confidence that things will move faster.

The thing that makes me confident is that I saw that the wallet is still being tested, so this is a sign that this project has a great future!!

Thank you!
Creating the blockchain and a wallet that serves as many needs as what we are working on requires some time and a good deal of responsible testing. It cannot simply be done on the spot. There are plenty of wallet services, but we are aiming to create something very good that resolves a number of issues for our project. I am certain you will be happy with the result.

FootballCoin

wander.me

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

There is so much hate from people who seem to have nothing to do with the project, I just can't understand why is that.

I believe this thread is meant for investors to help the project, and it should not be used by haters who have never even played the game. It's a place to get informed and bring ideas, as many were requesting. If you want to communicate with the dev team, this is the place! But use their time wisely, and deliver the feedback you truly believe in. Since you are here already, I assume you all are part of this project somehow, even as an active player in the game. We need to create this community and make it bigger.

aioc

Activity: 2842
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

Yeah right, I'm sure after three months of delaying you're not going to post like this anymore,it will be the same like all the other investors are posting, if you invested your funds to bitcoin you would have gained ten times already you are on a losing side because of this delay.

Thank you!
Creating the blockchain and a wallet that serves as many needs as what we are working on requires some time and a good deal of responsible testing. It cannot simply be done on the spot. There are plenty of wallet services, but we are aiming to create something very good that resolves a number of issues for our project. I am certain you will be happy with the result.

arielman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

Yeah right, I'm sure after three months of delaying you're not going to post like this anymore,it will be the same like all the other investors are posting, if you invested your funds to bitcoin you would have gained ten times already you are on a losing side because of this delay.

Thank you!

You're right, maybe if I'll be waiting for more three months I'll get very frustrated, but as I said I support and I give time to this project because I'm the type of person that doesn't support when everything it's fine. I also want to inform myself about the project to know if I choose to stay with them and give them credit or not doing this.

At this time, I still want to wait because, as I said, I'm confident that things are getting better since the wallet is being tested!

The fact that they are struggling to offer a wallet that solves many problems is considered to be a good reason for the time that was spent until now
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: