Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:36 AM

Come to think of it I have not heard these answers before.  Wouldn't hurt to post them some where so we can all know about the Devs and teams.
Or if they have been answered before, maybe a link to the post would be nice.

SEEKEROFTRUTH: you are another FAKE account because If you see nothing wrong with a dissolved made up company with NO names NO real contact details NO honesty NO transparency and the worst fantasy football game in terms of how the scoring of the game works than you have to be a FAKE ACCOUNT or be an idiot and a very stupid investor. Anyone who actually plays and understands football could see the points system is also a scam. They only want time to exit the scam but lie to us about doing this and doing that and we give them the time each time. jAMESWEB i honestly feel sorry for the huge amount you invested, and i hope you get it all back and these scammers go to jail.

Its one thing having faith at ICO time its another thing 6 months later not questioning anything and when you ask for details they ignore it. You would honestly have to be an idiot to continue thinking nothing is wrong!!!

Thanks xl-edge. Since this is not a fake account and you suggest a binary condition, I am apparently an idiot.

The XFC representative stated that these questions have already been answered. Given that not everyone will have the time or patience to search through previous posts, would it not be worthwhile to produce a FAQ page that could be linked to each time an issue arises that has already been addressed? This could include details about the owners/directors of the company, the developers, the registration details and business address of the company, etc. From the team's perspective, this should be a straightforward way to deal with the FUD without having to answer with the same questions multiple times.

Interestingly, this is a project that has been on Clif High's radar. Among other things, he is developing a track record of exposing scam blockchain organisations.

I appreciate that things take time and I'd rather wait for a well-developed solution rather than see a sub-optimal approach rushed out. Either way, the truth will out in due course, and what goes around comes around.

If you are not a shill than i apologise but why assume i have not gone through this entire thread? I've gone through all the posts on here and i have not seen them answer these question once. So stop assuming things and making uninformed conclusions of things you have no knowledge of.

WOULD IT NOT BE EASIER TO POST AN ANSWER TO THESE VALID QUESTIONS? THAN TO LIE ABOUT THE QUESTION BEING ANSWERED ALREADY?

LET ME ASK AGAIN AND I WILL KEEP ASKING UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK PEOPLE ON HERE SEEM TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH...

Q) WHAT IS THE NAME/S OF THE OWNER/DIRECTOR?
Q? WHO ARE THE DEVS?
Q? WHY IS THE COMPANY SHOWING DISSOLVED ON COMPANY HOUSE?
Q) WHY IS THE CROWNGEM LTD ADDRESS LINKED TO A ADDRESS WHICH HAS BEEN FORMERLY USED BY ANOTHER SCAM COMPANY?
Q) WHICH COUNTRY IS THIS COMPANY REALLY BASED IN (OFFICES/STAFF) ?

Q) WHY ARE NONE OF THESE QUESTIONS BEING ANSWERED ?!?!?

SO PLEASE STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THESE QUESTIONS HAVING BEEN ANSWERED ALREADY ON THIS THREAD INSTEAD OF FUCKING ANSWERING THE ACTUAL QUESTIONS!!!

AND IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS THAN WHY DON'T YOU POST THE ANSWERS???

YOU HAVE NO VALID ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS SO PLEASE STOP DEFENDING STUPIDITY

YES TIME WILL TELL AS THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING INVESTIGATED, IF THEY CANT GIVE ME ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS THE AUTHORITIES WILL... AND THE FBI ARE ALREADY INVESTIGATING SCAM ICO'S TOO DO THESE IDIOTS THINK THEY CANT BE TRACKED DOWN?

SIMPLE QUESTIONS DESERVES SIMPLE ANSWERS!!!...  SOMETHING XFC HAVE FAILED TO DO ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

They are running scared and will probably never post on here again... Its a scam, but they are not as smart as they think. Turkish people are money greedy its their religion they pretend to be Muslims but they worship money and will do anything for it, even sell their own mother for a little bit of money, not all but most ive come across with (disgusting people the majority)

1. Talking like that about people from a nation and/or religion is not correct and it is really immoral.
The Turkish people are not at all as you describe them and if you'd know some you'd realize that they are very nice and friendly people.

2. About the running away again you are not correct. As far as I know, nobody is running away from the footballcoin team. People are busy with the new blockchain development, testing the wallet and transactions and improving the UX on the game interface.

long  time not  see big update .this why people angry.
jamesweb6

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:18 AM

abel1337, do you forget that the roadmap include a launch in august, a debit card and an app which are not  done

xledge im starting to be your fan , this project is a scam and tomorrow im doing my move to the autority, damm even bitconnect got registered , loll fottballcoin is a fn joke , they could have been listed on many exchange if it was legit, many exchange i learned recently list coin but you have to pay .this is so crap looking at them playing violin and telling all king of bullshit like they are testing the blockchain since a month loll , they laugh at us so bad, we address this concern before ; yes by not answering who the fuck you guys are, well autority plus hackers , trust me we will find you. And the suppose big partnership if ever were real will pedal back out of any association with a fn scam company,

OCTA, FOOTBALLCOIN AND ALL THE SHILL ACCCOUNT, ARE YOU ALL SO DAMM STUPID , YOURE LUCKY I DIDNT KNEW ABOUT INVESTMENT IN CRYPTO BEFORE YOU , BUT YOU WILL FIND YOU FUCK THE WRONG GUY, WE WILL EXPOSE YOU

YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE GAME AND SELL IT TO EA SPORTS, NOT TRYING TO SCAM US ALL AND HIDING AND IF ANYTHING GO WRONG OR YOU PLAY WITH MONEY LIKE YOU WANT, POOF YOULL VANISH, KEEP US HERE WAITING FOR US NOT TO START AN INVESTIGATION WITH THE COPS , THATS WERE YOURE WRONG BECAUSE IT START TOMORROW

everyone that got scam by these guys please pm me , i will include you in the case if you want
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:41:23 AM

Hi friends ,

It's good project ,I had  do some homework on google play .there lots people like fantasy football manage game .

It cloud be a long term project . The lack of communication makes the present situation.

I don't want this project dead .I think either devs.  Grin

pls  talk here  https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAER4UaEscmP82d6D9Q,

hop devs comes. 
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

loll all of a sudden my stadium reappear as selectable. As for the looks of stadiums , its totally unrelated with someone who play the game but still effect, so if you dont play game, dont buy stadum its a waiste, thats the message you want to pass ; remind you i paid around 10k usd for each stadium, this is a fn joke.

The bad news is they only talk about the stupid game in which i dont care anymore, now i want my money back as they hide, didnt prooven they are legit , no office , no company. If this was a legit companyb they would have proove themselves, you wanna hide, i told you, you prove yourself or face the law, so face the law since youre not bright enough to proove youre not a scam , you still have by the end of the day or to refund me or prove your legit if not im going to make a complaint tomthe cops and we will see where it goes from there

YOURE NOT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO SO WHY YOU FN HIDE YOU THIEVES

Looks like you can make miracles happen...

Maybe this is Satoshi.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

Well, look what we have here  Wink Testing for out wallet service is underway and we should have everything ready for release soon enough. Hope you're excited. We are too.  Grin

As for some of the recent comments, some of them are quite ridiculous and we naturally will not dignify some of the insults with an answer.
However, we are here to answer all real questions, wait for feedback and provide further updates on what FootballCoin is up to. Grin

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:13:18 PM

1. Talking like that about people from a nation and/or religion is not correct and it is really immoral.
The Turkish people are not at all as you describe them and if you'd know some you'd realize that they are very nice and friendly people.

2. About the running away again you are not correct. As far as I know, nobody is running away from the footballcoin team. People are busy with the new blockchain development, testing the wallet and transactions and improving the UX on the game interface.

Oh and Octa just like an octopus when you break one of its arms another one grows same way after XFC i'm sure you will grow another scam and so im not here to break your arms im here to rip off your fucking head...  Kiss

I have my reservations about you xl-edge.

You started posting here a few days ago with detailed and informative posts about the game and how it could be improved.

Yet within a very short space of time you've turned into someone full of anger and hate, who is now making racists comments and threatening physical violence against people.

You've brought up some valid points but the way your attitude has changed so quickly makes me unsure about who you really are and why you're so keen to derail this project.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

AND SO THE PLOT THICKENS:

Derail did you say? well lets look at more facts shall we. to prove this is indeed a scam

Domain Information
Domain:
footballcoin.io
Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc
Registration Date:
2016-12-19
Expiration Date:
2017-12-19          (notice the website was only registered for 1 year lol)
ok
Name Servers:
fred.ns.cloudflare.com
desi.ns.cloudflare.com

WhoisGuard Protected
Organization:
WhoisGuard, Inc.
Street:
P.O. Box 0823-03411
City:
Panama
State:
Panama
PA
Phone:
+507.8365503
Fax:
+51.17057182
Email:
email@whoisguard.com
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107

Ok now the interesting part

They have been doing Blockchain scams since 2013 and even before and hiding their details with whoisguard and using nameischeap.

They only ever register each company for 1 year amd the pattern is always the same.

other scam companied run by them: GERSICS.COM, Technologies.com, bitcoinminersz.com

Check each company out and they use the same domaincompany same details blocking company and only register the site for 1 year. Thats why they are making you wait till November than december than vanish, so they think.

here is another thread similar to XFC on bitcoin talk dating 2013 notice the patterns and how the rep keeps avoiding REAL questions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=368131.0

The net is closing and they have left some trails, they honestly think they are undetectable? nothing online is ever truly private but being from Turkey or Romania they would be stupid to realise that.

And now we know why they don't disclose information. but when you have complete idiots who think with greed is why they have been getting away with it for such a long time. Not any more like i said lets see how much longer they can hide for.

Face it guys they scammed you all but your ego's and greed just wont let you see it just yet...   Smiley

None of your information is correct. Furthermore, your comments include hateful, rude and racist remarks which we find disturbing and which say a lot about you and your motivation.

There is a quote that, sadly, reflects our feelings: “If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment.” G.K. Chesterton

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:34:05 PM

Well, look what we have here  Wink Testing for out wallet service is underway and we should have everything ready for release soon enough. Hope you're excited. We are too.  Grin

As for some of the recent comments, some of them are quite ridiculous and we naturally will not dignify some of the insults with an answer.
However, we are here to answer all real questions, wait for feedback and provide further updates on what FootballCoin is up to. Grin

We're nearing having everything ready to go. I hope the pic we provided only helps you, just like ourselves, be even more excited about the project.
Our vision of creating a crypto project involving a collectible card game, digital currency,  and the most popular game in the world, football, is coming together very well. Thanks for everyone's support.  Grin

FootballCoin

hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/dOIy3R2.png

We're nearing having everything ready to go. I hope the pic we provided only helps you, just like ourselves, be even more excited about the project.
Our vision of creating a crypto project involving a collectible card game, digital currency,  and the most popular game in the world, football, is coming together very well. Thanks for everyone's support.  Grin

OK thing are getting rather crazy here, could you not post a pic from this week, showing transaction to and from wallet.

BTW im no part of xfc, havent paid a penny i just like fantasy sport.   And I do appreciate the concern some people are voicing.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:26:59 PM

OK thing are getting rather crazy here, could you not post a pic from this week, showing transaction to and from wallet.

BTW im no part of xfc, havent paid a penny i just like fantasy sport.   And I do appreciate the concern some people are voicing.

We're glad you're into fantasy sports. Hopefully, you'll enjoy FootballCoin.
The pic I posted was meant to show that we are working on the wallets. I understand your concern and we will add information concerning the wallets. The end result should be to everyone's satisfaction.

FootballCoin

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:19:03 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:35:03 PM by FandangledGizmo

Lack of details is not uncommon in crypto, especially for first movers in highly regulated/licensed/contentious sectors.
In those cases you have to judge the product & quality of development. In XFC's case the product is very high quality relative to funds raised, with constant improvements since the ICO. Not sure if some of the decisions have been optimal for season 1 but those decisions have clearly all been made from a perspective of creating a solid foundation for the long term success of XFC.

NoLimitCoin (NLC2) had a high of >$100 million in August from a $50 000 valuation in May - so a 2000X increase in 3 months. (Current value $35 million) So they have demonstrated there is an interest in a fantasy sports token in the crypto market and in my opinion XFC is much much better & should quickly surpass them in users and value.
jamesweb6

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

its a fn joke how these guys play the violin and don't answer legit question and don't understands that a company cant succeed without being legit, on top of it now they will have a legal investigation on their ass now, cause im finished talking and arguying,

NOBODY WILL WANNA DO BUSINESS WITH FOOTBALLCOIN ONCE THEY DISCOVER ITS A FAKE COMPANY, PEOPLE HIDING, A SCAM, THEY KEEP US IN HALE, LIKE I JUST SAW, SOON ENOUGH ... AHHH THESE GUYS ARE LAUGHING AT US SO BAD, DONT EVENT PROOVE THEY ARE LEGIT AND INSTEAD DONT ANSWER, WHAT A BETTER PROOF CAN WE HAVE.

HEY OCTA AND FOOTBALLCOIN, NOW IM CONTACTING THE COPS
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

Well, I'll say one thing about Footballcoin, there's certainly no lack of drama with this project.  I sincerely hope it is not a scam as others on the forum indicate, but unfortunately there is no shortage of fraud in the crypto world these days, so it's always possible.  I agree with Fandangledgizmo that there is clearly an interest in crypto-related fantasy sports and frankly just completing the blockchain, listing the coin on some exchanges and continuing to improve the game itself would lead to a successful project for everyone involved.  I hope that is what happens rather than being determined as a fraud.  I'm going to withhold final judgement one way or another for the next two or three weeks. 
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

aaaaaaand if this coin ever sees daylight the crash/dump will be massive... Embarrassed

Its a scam, it aint seeing no light of day and so will the DEVS of XFC very soon  Smiley

ok ive reread all pages (yaaaawwn) and i cant find any information regarding who devs are , what company etc.

To the dev/devs of XFC simply listen to YOUR customers and answer the questions one by one.

Not saying anything bad about you but people have invested alot of money here (not me, i just play game).

They are from turkey btw.

They are running scared and will probably never post on here again... Its a scam, but they are not as smart as they think. Turkish people are money greedy its their religion they pretend to be Muslims but they worship money and will do anything for it, even sell their own mother for a little bit of money, not all but most ive come across with (disgusting people the majority)

Even if they launch on a exchange they will dump it pushing the price so low it wont be worth holding this shit coin made on counterparty for like $5 dollars, yet people on here will still think its legit and hope it will make them good returns...

Good luck thinking your going to get your money back im hunting them down instead...  Smiley

What evidence is there that the devs are Turkish?

The main guy uses the name Octa Batca which I assumed to be Romanian.

Do not prevent the team from working
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:18:26 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dOIy3R2.png
Wow! This looks amazing! I am new in the crypto world but I've discovered your game, I've won some XFC and I can't wait to see my FootballCoin Wallet <3 Cheesy
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:23:28 AM

Wallet looks like ready hope will be live soon. So we can rescue our coins from counterparty platform which is really pain.
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

Wallet looks like ready hope will be live soon. So we can rescue our coins from counterparty platform which is really pain.
Doesn't it look so nice? The design is trully catchy, in my opinion. I hope it will all be good Cheesy
noracortez

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:42:31 AM

Doesn't it look so nice? The design is trully catchy, in my opinion. I hope it will all be good Cheesy

Yea it looks very nice!! Looking forward to try it!!  Tongue Roll Eyes
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

Fun game, almost make me forgot about try to earn XFCCOIN.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: