Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

i gave the chance to footballcoin to proove that they are not a scam but the only thing they did was to show a pictures of some test with anx which they dont even take care, its anx , these guys dont do nothing ,they only bank on the forsks and rise of bitcoin , the app, card are not their,the game was supposed to launchaugust 15 th and  they knew about blockchain problem since beginning of june and hire a company 2 months after .They said few announcement end of august and only thing was anx. Then i was freaking out cause we cant use nothing that was suppose to be since august 15 th. Now i look on the web to find that they use a company which is not even theres or legal, its a po box, we all got scam, im doing a complaint to the sec tomorrow if anyone want to join pm me, they really took us all for idiots

crowngem doesnt even exist guys

https://coinspectator.com/news/11424/footballcoin-xfccoin-scam-warning-fake-company

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6it66m/950btc_invested_in_this_new_altcoin_last_24hours/

https://www.companysearchesmadesimple.com/company/uk/01801193/crowngem-limited/

CROWNGEM LIMITED
BVI Incorporation No. 468405
Registered Office: Palm Grove House, Box 438,
Road Town, Tortola,
VG1110 British Virgin Island

if your dumb enough to think they are real, investigate their suppose company, you will fall on your ass

also the fact they are not listed on any exchange ,this is only an assomption : they do it volonteralyto control the price, all shit coin, every dam coins are listed but not footballcoin loll

we should all do this, do a bullshit site with bullshit info, collect millions and sit on our ass that it takes value, we all can do that, lolll , people are so stupid that they show one pics of one test and believe they are legit. No offices, nothing real, no real company, its all fake except this game

I'm still not sure what's going to happen with this coin but if you were going to scam someone then why would you bother building a product first?

We are in the early stages of a cryptomania where people can write a crap whitepaper and roadmap and use them to raise much more than the FootballCoin team raised for this ICO.

If I was going to scam investors then I wouldn't waste time building a fantasy football platform with data for thousands of players. I'd just write a whitepaper, talk about how my fantasy football platform is going to be the best thing ever and then disappear into the sunset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

if it was not a scam they would have a legit company really registered and offices and no bullshit , anyway ill contact the sec tomorrow since they dont want to refund and with what i just saw its or my money or sec,but our money is gone i think, with millions , the things they diid yet is a fn joke , guys look at the fn company registered to a po box, command, i dont understand i didnt saw this first, the company doesnt exist, wake up guys.

No debit card, no app, no real progress, the facty that the only thing shown was a fn pictures of what anx is supopose to have done , not them, they basically willl try a bit and run with our money, the fact they are using a fake company is enough for the sec i think to rooll them as a scam., nothing legit except a game that may or may not work, but with such an illigitimate comany , no choice but to make a real complaint, they will see that the sec is real not like tyheyre fake company in a po box in virgin island, damm were stupid to have trust these guys

even pillar which they dont even had a project yet are moving way faster, here they made a game to look more legit but they are not, this is not a legal company, and wake up guys, the only reason they dont want to be listed on exchange Huh? if they want to be, they would already be on exchange but since its a scam they stay far, seriously its a fn joke. if it was not a scam with all their delay and bullshit, they would refund those who are not happy, but they fuck you and dont care about anything, nor legal, roadmap, words, even end of august they were saying few announcemement coming and only one came and it was anx, actually i dont even believe anything coming from a fake company with fake results
jamesweb6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:48:10 PM

hey roastedparsnip did you check the company, did you realize it was fake HuhHuh??

i have 7.52 bitcoin in it if you wonder why im freaking out
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:37:58 PM

hey roastedparsnip did you check the company, did you realize it was fake HuhHuh??

It really is a big concern that's a whale investment and investing in a company where you can't see the people and the location behind this project will really freak you out, not unlike Xaurum Gamma where you can actually visit their project meet the people behind it and attend their webinar

frejzw

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:55:18 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 01:25:21 AM by frejzw

Apparently it was also bought up in https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6j8i5h/footballcoin_xfccoin_scam_warning_fake_company/

There is some PDF there that supposedly is from British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission showing that the company was re-activated late in 2008. But for anybody concerned about that contacting BVI Financial Services Commission directly on http://www.bvifsc.vg/ is probably a better idea.

Personally, I am not really that concerned with it as it's only an offshore company anyway. The coins is just an in-game currency for the game. If they go up in value it's great, but hardly guaranteed.
jamesweb6

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:34:47 AM

also you see it stop in 2015 and you check the status, it says in penalty
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

I found it when ico end . but now i changed my point .

team not abandon this project .

here is what they have done  and undoing find on this thread .

game side

*add Leagues

*new Graphic Design  comes

-- Live & stats 2 tab left  .
  -- Leaderboard 2 tab left , player tab  have't start to work,yet .

* website speed improved .

* new blockchain and exchange on the way
     -- deploy blockchain network           done
     -- deploy  blockchain explore           done
     -- deploy  centralization exchange    done
     -- testing blockchain network          doing
     -- testing  centralization exchange   doing
     -- swap tool                                   unknow
     -- web wallet integrated                  unknow

market side

* saw little  market method  google adword
    * twitter and reddit  maintain

when the new Graphic change complete  and  list on exchange ,the life circle of xfc will complete .

so that  team  can bring more people in. To tuning this game .

it seem's  70% of the  xfc  life circle complete time .

when i saw new design of scores tab . Strongly want to predict the Result of Match.

hop my poor english can let you understand .

explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:12:22 AM

How could you talk like this and make so much FUD on this thread? I invested much more than you in this project, and I really dislike your continue FUD-ing and bullshits what you are writing here. If you are a real investor it means you are "throwing the shit in the fan" and you try to compromise your investment or to bring down the price to buy more...
Pls stop your bullshits here.

1. This company is perfectly legit, you can see their contracts with two of most important sport data providers in the world:

FootballCoin and Omnisport! http://omnisport.tv/clients/

https://sportradar.com/about-us/our-clients/

Do you really believe that Sport Radar and Omnisport is showing on their "MOST IMPORTANT CLIENTS" portfolio a fake company? I'm sorry but if you think so you are a poor kid or simply retard...

2. You have a confirmation from ANX that they were hired by Crowngem to develop their new blockchain and a new exchange...

What else do you need? They inform the community that in Q4 they'll swap to the new blockchain and after the'll list the coin on exchanges...

3.The most important is that they have a ready product, a working game...they are making improvements every week, and instead to make proposals and to report bugs, you are writing same stupid things every day here...

How are you supporting this project as a investor, if you really invest that bitcoins? By writing everyday bullshits on this forum?

How many ICO's in 2017 have a ready project like this one? Could you tell me at least one?

I'm sorry my friend but as a investor I can not let others to troll here and to write every day bullshits and lies on this forum. If you attack this project without a real reason it means you attack my investment too.

How many time I can see improvements in the game I'm not afraid of my investment because I really believe that Footballcoin it'll be one of the most important projects in the crypto. This is here to stay for long time, it's not a scam token on Ethereum with a nice PDF roadmap and false promises.
Snoww

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:29:02 AM

Oh please!!!! You have NO RIGHT whatsoever to bully an investor. There are other ways to pass your message across and not this your condescending tone. For your information everyone has his/her own plans and timeline on their investments. If you can afford to wait for 1-2 years that is your business and that does not mean another person has such plan as you do. So learn to treat people as INDIVIDUALS.

As for the developers/CEO you have a case to answer, Jamesweb6, myself and so many investors have raised our fears and concerns over this project. It is YOUR DUTY to assuage our fears and reassure us that all things are in place. Kindly do so now before it is too late.

How could you talk like this and make so much FUD on this thread? I invested much more than you in this project, and I really dislike your continue FUD-ing and bullshits what you are writing here. If you are a real investor it means you are "throwing the shit in the fan" and you try to compromise your investment or to bring down the price to buy more...
Pls stop your bullshits here.

1. This company is perfectly legit, you can see their contracts with two of most important sport data providers in the world:

FootballCoin and Omnisport! http://omnisport.tv/clients/

https://i.imgur.com/xPCJZEK.jpg

https://sportradar.com/about-us/our-clients/

https://i.imgur.com/KNOho26.jpg

Do you really believe that Sport Radar and Omnisport is showing on their "MOST IMPORTANT CLIENTS" portfolio a fake company? I'm sorry but if you think so you are a poor kid or simply retard...

2. You have a confirmation from ANX that they were hired by Crowngem to develop their new blockchain and a new exchange...

What else do you need? They inform the community that in Q4 they'll swap to the new blockchain and after the'll list the coin on exchanges...

3.The most important is that they have a ready product, a working game...they are making improvements every week, and instead to make proposals and to report bugs, you are writing same stupid things every day here...

How are you supporting this project as a investor, if you really invest that bitcoins? By writing everyday bullshits on this forum?

How many ICO's in 2017 have a ready project like this one? Could you tell me at least one?

I'm sorry my friend but as a investor I can not let others to troll here and to write every day bullshits and lies on this forum. If you attack this project without a real reason it means you attack my investment too.

How many time I can see improvements in the game I'm not afraid of my investment because I really believe that Footballcoin it'll be one of the most important projects in the crypto. This is here to stay for long time, it's not a scam token on Ethereum with a nice PDF roadmap and false promises.
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:22:11 PM

Oh please!!!! You have NO RIGHT whatsoever to bully an investor. There are other ways to pass your message across and not this your condescending tone. For your information everyone has his/her own plans and timeline on their investments. If you can afford to wait for 1-2 years that is your business and that does not mean another person has such plan as you do. So learn to treat people as INDIVIDUALS.

As for the developers/CEO you have a case to answer, Jamesweb6, myself and so many investors have raised our fears and concerns over this project. It is YOUR DUTY to assuage our fears and reassure us that all things are in place. Kindly do so now before it is too late.
I'm not giving up yet for the following reasons:

1) Although these guys have made a lot of mistakes, they still have a working game which is fun to play. So the foundation of the product is there.

2) We know they have contracted ANX international to build a new blockchain and ANX is a company with at least some positive track record.

I'm willing to wait a little longer for some progress because if things like the app, debit card etc do become a reality then it will be worth it. Also, every day I see total shitcoins with nothing going for them which are trading at silly prices so I try to balance out my frustration with the knowledge that if this coin does one day get listed on a big exchange then there will be a lot of interest.

I understand for people like JamesWeb this must be so much worse as you've invested so much into this so please don't think I'm trying to take any legitimacy away from your complaint.

And here's some screen captures from what our team has been working on. Everything is running smoothly and our team is busy testing out the new blockchain and the exchange service, as you can see. Only good things on the horizon!  Wink Wink Wink

Devs team posted these information this week. Unfortunately you didn't see it yet or you need to see them daily reposted. Really you don't have other job than to annoying us with your stupid thinks? If u are investor show this by supporting the project not by throwing daily your shit here...
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

I'm not giving up yet for the following reasons:

1) Although these guys have made a lot of mistakes, they still have a working game which is fun to play. So the foundation of the product is there.

2) We know they have contracted ANX international to build a new blockchain and ANX is a company with at least some positive track record.

I'm willing to wait a little longer for some progress because if things like the app, debit card etc do become a reality then it will be worth it. Also, every day I see total shitcoins with nothing going for them which are trading at silly prices so I try to balance out my frustration with the knowledge that if this coin does one day get listed on a big exchange then there will be a lot of interest.

I understand for people like JamesWeb this must be so much worse as you've invested so much into this so please don't think I'm trying to take any legitimacy away from your complaint.

And here's some screen captures from what our team has been working on. Everything is running smoothly and our team is busy testing out the new blockchain and the exchange service, as you can see. Only good things on the horizon!  Wink Wink Wink

Devs team posted these information this week. Unfortunately you didn't see it yet or you need to see them daily reposted. Really you don't have other job than to annoying us with your stupid thinks? If u are investor show this by supporting the project not by throwing daily your shit here...

Thanks for the reminder. The issues brought up have been discussed before and anyone who is interested can easily research the information on this thread.
We are glad to answer all questions as we have done so far. However, if someone is purposely posing the same question, without researching the matter first, and perhaps hoping to destabilize the project, we will not be able to answer the same matter over and over.
Respectfully, yes. We are working on the project and new information is added every day to the site, we are working with a number of reputable companies, we have provided a roadmap for the near future and everything is on order with the project.   Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

Hi Devs.  Is the mobile app for the game going to be released at the same time as the new blockchain/exchange, etc. or is there a chance that the mobile app will be available sooner? 
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

Hi Devs.  Is the mobile app for the game going to be released at the same time as the new blockchain/exchange, etc. or is there a chance that the mobile app will be available sooner? 

Hello. As I understand from our developers, the mobile app version is pretty much ready and it is being tested by them at the moment. I cannot provide a clear date, but there is a chance we could have it available prior to the release of the exchange/blockchain. But the good news is that much of the game version has been updated and improved recently and should be much easier to use on mobile devices.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

GAZE272

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

some of you have their investment stuck in this, i understand that a lot of people find it difficult to wait this long with their investments as they are looking for short term gains, but blatantly accusing and destroying the reputation and hardwork the team is putting into this is only going to scare more investors, the devs are taking their time, yes, but you can actually see the results of their hardwork, now i do not know if the price of xfc will collapse or increase but i do see the hardwork of the team behind it and for me that's important.
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

There have been some obvious improvements to the game recently, so I'm happy to see that.  I definitely understand the frustration of everyone who bought into the ICO, as we all expected things to progress a lot faster than they have so far.  But the devs have set a target of having the blockchain, exchange, and mobile app ready for use by the end of the year, so I'm optimistic that in the timeframe they've given us, they'll come up with something that looks and functions quite good.  And I can't disagree with the projections that Fandangledgizmo made a while back, that the value should reach anywhere from 20 to 50 million reasonably quick if the coin is listed on even a few small exchanges.   Wink
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

JamesWeb I completely understand why you're freaking out. You invested a huge amount in this game and didn't expect your funds to be tied up for this long. Also, if you'd just kept your money in btc over the last few months you would have doubled it.

If you check my post history you'll see that I asked all of the same questions before I invested. Some people also accused me of FUD'ing because my account was brand new at the time.

I also had an issue with the company structure and the anonymity but I can understand that sometimes people prefer anonymity for tax reasons. Also, they didn't even have to make a company if they wanted to scam people. People would still invest in an ICO without a formal company behind it as long as they think there is a chance to make money.

For me personally this investment was a calculated risk. I don't like the offshore company and the secrecy regarding who the developers are. I also wish they had better PR and marketing skills.

However, the reason I invested is because they came to the table with a working product and asked users to test it before going to ICO stage. They have data for thousands of players and clubs. They have continued to improve the product according to player suggestions.

The mistake they made was using Counterparty to launch the coin and hopefully they will have learned those lessons when it comes to building their own blockchain.

But the foundation of this coin is a game which already works and is enjoyable to play. I'm a huge football fan and find myself getting excited about playing this game more than the official Barclays Fantasy Premier League game.

Also, the total supply of XFC is 1 billion. If this games becomes popular enough to have 100,000 players then that means there is, on average there will be 10k XFC available per player. And that's without considering the people who just want to hold it for investment.

So I'm optimistic about the future demand for XFC and as I have invested a lot less than you, I can afford to be a little more patient.
jamesweb6

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:20:52 PM

omg explorer why dont you buy me out, i have only 2 stadiums and 12-15 5 star player, give me what i invest and i wont make any fud, but i invest in these to use top make money and with the bullshit of these guys , game wont really move before next year. This is one side, oher side is everyone seems to accept thta they use a fake company, np, lest see how the sec  will see it, ill wait if anyone one buyu me out all day and tomorrowe im going forward, me im not comfortable leaving my money to someone in hiding with a fake company.
jamesweb6

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

also i want to clear the fact i was not in for a quick flip  as i only have 1500 coin left, all stadiums and players which were suppose to bring a bit of money starting august 15 and giving more and more, now were into another world , and again its not a legit company wtf
dreambao

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:08:07 PM

TOO long to wait ,wtf

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:17:14 AM

TOO long to wait ,wtf

I think you need to do a back read and don't just drop a line like this here, all the explanation and the discussion why it took so long for the platform to launch and getting into exchange are all here but let's see first quarter of the year, something should happen by then..
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: