Bitcoin Forum
February 26, 2018, 01:43:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐Swap and exchange open ⚽  (Read 130998 times)
Eddy XFC

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

Don't follow pump and dumps, look at the team, the community support and the progress.

We can't even follow pump & dumps because there's no market yet. I look at the team, they are working even thogh it's slow progress.
The problem is there is no real community support, only few players play this game. They need to find more players.

At some point people are going to realise that there is money to be made from playing this game without having to spend anything (free roll tournaments) and when that happens I think we will see an influx of players.

I hope the developers are forward thinking enough to encourage this trend by offering a high number of free roll tournaments during the first few months of promoting the game. This will lead to more people becoming familiar with the game and increase player retention.

As I've mentioned before, I also think there will be a lot of value in offering a variety of other prizes too for the first few months to get people to sign up. The BTC we invested has increased by almost 300% and I for one would be very happy to see it being spent on Amazon vouchers or even reasonably priced electronic goods and gadgets, either as contest prizes or other viral competitions for signing up to the game.

Very cool feedback. This is something I'm sure will be taken into account.

And there are many ways in which you can turn playing the game, for free, into actual money. Just an example, off the top of my head. Say you purchased a Harry Kane card, at a discount price, when the market was just released. Well, you would have received a really great deal. Kane is performing brilliantly for England and for Spurs in the Premier League. The best teams in the world would like to have him join. Now, if you were to sell your card in the future, you're likely to make a very nice profit.

Or, say you purchase a card of a youngster that is ranked at 3* and he then becomes a breakout star, again, you could make a great profit by simply being a very competent scout.  Grin Grin

Not to mention the fact that you can enter competitions and with free players, you can win XFC, which you will then be able to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
macish

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

I have a friend who owns printer with a cutter. You think guys if it would be cool to print small banner stickers with XFC logo
and some text. I see alot of these on streets and public transport, specially with the football supporters themes. I have seen on twitter nice picture with zlatan for example. Maybe there is some person here on the forum for whom its a matter of few clicks to create something interesting.

Spaniarder

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:56:23 PM

I have a friend who owns printer with a cutter. You think guys if it would be cool to print small banner stickers with XFC logo
and some text. I see alot of these on streets and public transport, specially with the football supporters themes. I have seen on twitter nice picture with zlatan for example. Maybe there is some person here on the forum for whom its a matter of few clicks to create something interesting.

would be nice to have a magnet sticker for my fridge

CRYPTF  —  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS —   ICO | Discussion | Telegram  | Bounty     
ayasemoon789

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

I read your documents seriously, so are you going to set up a big game about enough?

macish

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNAXFa5X4AA2KUX.png
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1041

i must say no

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:14:03 PM

what a shitty product and +i dont see any major progress for months.

FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

If you are looking for that information, please feel free to check our website, as well as previous details provided on the forum. You will be able to see the daily developments and our plans for the future.

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

I believe you don't play this game. If you did you wouldn't post that shit.
They changed the game every then and now, in fact most people don't like too much changes in the game.
Apriand

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

I believe you don't play this game. If you did you wouldn't post that shit.
They changed the game every then and now, in fact most people don't like too much changes in the game.

Just ignore post like this, he just want to make XFC supporters out from this project or he just dont know about this project. Lets see what happen after XFC listed on the market and android apps released. I believe if that happen many people will come not only from bitcoin users but also many people from android game lovers will join in this one. Just patient to wait and time will tell.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM! 
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
roastedparsnip

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

Is it possible to save a team from one week to another? I thought this feature had been added but I can't work out how to do it.

Also, one other improvement I would like to see is to synchronise the 'time remaining' clock when you enter a contest.

If you look at the list of contests, that clock shows 15 minutes more than the clock which is shown on the individual countdown.

So you might try entering a contest when the list of contests shows there are 20 minutes remaining but in reality if you take more than 5 minutes to choose your players then you won't be able to enter.

This has happened to me a few times when I first started playing the game.

Looking for Italian/European traders who sell BTC/ETH/XMR/LTC for cash. Please PM me.
... ...

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:00:13 PM

May be it is a potential coin,but it too slow to go any exchange,want devs can little quick!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

We keep playing games, and keep testing some stuff. I see no benefit of that because I believe were simply wasting our time. It is time we work on our road map and find out what we want to do.

explosivo

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:46:54 PM

What is the circulating supply of this coin and what is it currently trading at?
wateryannulus

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:46:33 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
bitcoin31

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:11:21 PM

May be it is a potential coin,but it too slow to go any exchange,want devs can little quick!
This project is potential but I think this is too much because the ICO ends in the month of may and today is october and november is coming and it is half year of waiting. I hope the dev will finalize when the footballcoin see to the market because many investor  until now waiting. I think you need to work on that i hope next month we see XFC .

wz2016

Activity: 55

SQ7H1YAG64dAEQXNo1emd99FhZYx1jfjUV

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:19:21 AM

Although good new will come out  soon ,but the price still  dumping  Sad. Any screenshot  for exchange,mobile app  and etc  ? community needs confidence   Smiley

best wish .

SQ7H1YAG64dAEQXNo1emd99FhZYx1jfjUV
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:43:26 AM

Is it possible to save a team from one week to another? I thought this feature had been added but I can't work out how to do it.

Also, one other improvement I would like to see is to synchronise the 'time remaining' clock when you enter a contest.

If you look at the list of contests, that clock shows 15 minutes more than the clock which is shown on the individual countdown.

So you might try entering a contest when the list of contests shows there are 20 minutes remaining but in reality if you take more than 5 minutes to choose your players then you won't be able to enter.

This has happened to me a few times when I first started playing the game.

I agree. It would be a good idea to have some sort of system where part of previous choices are memorized. We are likely to include that, to make sure you can create teams faster.

Thank you for the feedback. We will have the back end team look into this right away to ensure there are no issues regarding the timer. Thanks! Smiley

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
Dogy mandagy

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:31:01 AM

This project is potential but I think this is too much because the ICO ends in the month of may and today is october and november is coming and it is half year of waiting. I hope the dev will finalize when the footballcoin see to the market because many investor  until now waiting. I think you need to work on that i hope next month we see XFC .

yes because maybe not all holders of this xfc token play the game and follow the contest, maybe there is also who want to do trade in market.
so, I hope for xfc market will be coming soon.

fortunecrypto

Activity: 812
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:52:56 AM

yes because maybe not all holders of this xfc token play the game and follow the contest, maybe there is also who want to do trade in market.

Everything works almost perfect here in this project, if only they can get this coin into exchange people are recommending Kucoin exchange to list coins they supported I hope they can do this before the end of this year, or else another year of fuds and negative posting from investors.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. FEB 7 2018
.TOKEN SALE. MAR 1 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
juliasomething

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

The dev team had announced the exchange to be released in November, so there is no room for hoping because this is happening. What we have to do with our time, as investors, is to keep testing the game, maybe win some xfc and help the project gain more popularity.

This is the only way we can help our investment grow and to please everyone. Because when the exchange platform happens, it might be too late for a cheap investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.