Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:02:49 PM

The scoring system seems easy to get, having both easy and pro modes. For the more controversial leagues (e.g. the English and the Italian one) the contests are in pro mode, but if you set your own contest, you get to choose.

What would really help us, investors, right now, would be to widen our community and spread the word about this bridge between the crypto world and the football world. I once heard that investing always implies a risk. I don't believe that.

I believe we are a community and it shouldn't be competition between investors, because if one fails, then we all fail. And if we want to increase the revenues of our investment, we must help each other. That's why I ask you to grow this community and help each other. Together we are worth more. We need to help this project grow and doing so, I help my investment grow.
Getting rich is simple, but it's not easy.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mvrhov1

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

I love this game!!!

Where can i buy this coin?
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

hi dev ,

a lot newbie  user here . Grin  and  lots managers who  'Rank: 0' in game .

where do you do advertising ?still  google adwords ?
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

I love this game!!!

Where can i buy this coin?

You're probably better off waiting a few weeks until the new blockchain is released as it should then be easier to purchase XFC.

If you really want to purchase now then you can go here and see if there are any suitable orders:

https://xcpdex.com/XFCCOIN

But as most people on here might agree, it's a bit of a pain to do it that way and you'll then have to send your coins over to the new blockchain when it goes live.
jamesweb6

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:43:41 AM

Hey James,

I struggled to read your complaints, and I feel you need some support! Perhaps medical care.

The amount of work that was put into XFC is huge and I believe a true investor would look more into it before throwing with this kind of accusations. And This is all I have to say.

PS. Nobody stopped you from talking, as you can see I am replying to your msg. And your stadium card from the game is there, if you ever bought it, but you have to choose it when you organize your contest. (There should be a list with all of them and you have to find your own.... might be tough, but we hope you will find it)

seriously, first i see your chilling for the game, so of your a fake account made by footballcoin or you work for this suppose company.
stupid ... i own 2 5 star stadium which i organized contest already and since i realy complaint they are not selectable ; are you fn dumb or what to tell me i need medical care when all my money is trapped with a thieves company who by the way is using a fake registered number and who are not honest enough to show us they are real , real office , yes one dev can do all the work have been done and hire anx. Check around , this is one of the only company hiding asnd using fake shit, and after all my complaint they shopuld have proove us that they are legit. This is my last warning to footballcoin, proove us by friday youre 100 % legit or refund me my 7.52 bitcoin i put into youre stupid scam. Friday if no news , i will complaint legally and this projects will disappear cauae its not legit. These guys think they can hide but they always find them and were already looking at it.

Also i suggest everyone to think twice before putting any money here, i own , lionel messi, cristiano ronaldo, neymar, progba, i own 15 top stars and i never got into the top 10 lolll, but someaone with 2start player can win the game. So basically dont buy cause its a wauste. Another stupid thing : 1 stadium = 12000 usd but if you dont win by playing youre stadium look like they rotten in hell. People can organize contest for free, this game is a total scam on all side . No debit card, no app, tons of ico are functionnal a month after but here, its bagging the forks and scamming. Sorry but you dont want to refund me, then proove youre legit by friday or face the law. If youre stupid enough to think a project like that will work with a fake company youre more stupid then us. You need to be legit to hit the markets. Anyway youre choice but im sure you dont want a tezos situation and it will go there after the cops, i dont think nobody want to lose their money.

2 5 star stadium, 15 5 star players, what do you own juliasomeshit HuhHuh/

freedos

Activity: 294

life is hard, dont make it more harder

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:46:09 AM

When is the exchanges for this coin ? its been 5-7months already
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to detail this.

We will look into this and, if needed, try to adapt the scoring system so that it responds to the need of the users and game.

Btw, I really like your comment about "football being more than just stats, otherwise, every stats geek would be a football manager". I believe you are very correct. It is one for the reasons why we have two modes of calculating scores: Easy and Pro.

Yes. We are looking into a way to better improve the communication between you (users) and ourselves.

Thanks once more!

Thank you for your reply, Let me just start by stating i am am not a newbie on here i just don't post, i prefer reading and learning from forums as opposed to spewing my opinions left right and centre and i have only tested the XFC game not played it seriously, as i prefer playing the BPL fantasy football game at this moment in time. So to the indirect comment made by wz2016, please don't bring ranking into this as it makes no sense and frankly quite uninformed and immature. Also the BPL Fantasy football is the most successful fantasy football game ever to be made and is played by both pros and amateurs based on a fair and transparent scoring system for all. Let me address this in more detail so the IT guys understand football is not just based on stats. And roastedparsnip states this very well:

As someone who has been playing the Barclays FPL since it started, I also agree it has an easy to understand points system and for FootballCoin to adopt the same system would make it much easier to get players from that game to switch over.

In your scoring system you imply Pro mode is for professionals and easy mode is for amatures however awarding points for the following does not make a player a pro:

1 ) Fouls committed and was fouled: Based on the REAL game fouls can be awarded for various reasons both minor and major as well as fouls being overlooked by a ref with players also diving and so how can you can award points for something ambiguous as this, also the yellow/red card points system deals with fouls more better than scoring it both ways. This implies that a Pro player will look at this as a basis for attaining points which is frankly ridiculous. When fantasy football should remove points for uncertainty like this and stick to the yellow/red cards system that BPL Fantasy football does.

2 ) Goal line clearance: Again who determines a goal line clearance has been made? does that have to be on the goal line or behind the keeper as in the REAL game this would be attributed to both, However in your game it seems to be open to interpretation and very ambiguous and so in reality devs can give points on some occasions and not on others depending on their own interpretation of the game.

3 ) Chances created: How do you determine if it was a clear chance or just a hit and hope when the defence has control and plays a excellent line and positioning? surely assists is more simple, accurate and honest as you can easily score points for players that the devs like as opposed to the reality of the actual match. Such as being in the opposition half and giving a hopeful cross which is difficult for the striker to get at the end of is not a clear cut chance but you could deem it to be a chance and award points which can be seen as manipulating points for your own purposes.

4 ) Passes, short/mid/long: This again to me is ridiculous because you can play square passes all game which needs no real vision or skill yet you will reward players points for this and call it Pro mode. This is also very easy to manipulate as you don't state the distance and also have points for crosses too.

5 ) Crosses successful: Does this also mean long pass and so you get awarded for both? or do you choose who and when to award points. again easily manipulated.

6 ) Duels: This makes no sense as in the Real game defenders will win most duels otherwise you would get double digit scores most games, Hpwever a striker just needs to score 1 goal and he wins the game 1-0 for his team and so in reality he won the overall duel in 90 minutes yet you will reward a defender more point's in the loosing team than a player who has won the game for his team which is just ridiculous. This should be just Bonus performance points for any player if he played well like the BPL fantasy football does.

7 ) Offsides: Are you having a laugh? your awarding points for something a linesman in the REAL game cant even get right at least a few times every game yet you will penalise a player by deducting points for it. I wont even comment further on this one.

8 ) Shots off goal / shots blocked: Again your rewarding players points for hit and hope efforts? as for shots blocked what if a players is unaware when turning back on the ball, do you still award points for this? and also what if the player tackles and blocks the shot is that points for tackles won, duels, or shot blocked or all 3? so easy to manipulate this its unreal.

9 ) Performance scores: You award 1 point for what star performance? what if one player scored in the REAL match 7/10 and another 9/10 and another 10/10 you would only award 1 point each to all 3?

(...)
Thank you for taking the time and patience for going through this long and detailed post, and i hope some of the points raised can be implemented.

No, thank you for taking the time to provide this detailed answer. Positive feedback, even if it includes criticism allows us to grow. Naturally, we will have to give each point consideration. (Your reply was a bit long. I am quoting it all, but don't want to jam up the thread page.)

What I can tell you regarding the stats taken into account in the scoring system is that we receive those through Sportradar, highly reputable company, that works with many sports services similar to ours. I can see your point, however, about some of the stats. We will consider if the current stats represent the most important elements that need to be scored.

We made the decision to have our blockchain and exchange considering the best way for XFCCOIN to evolve. You can imagine that this was a large effort on our part and it would have been easier not to do this. This was simply the best solution.

I believe we need more like yourself in our community and I hope we can continue to maintain direct communication. Do you think you can continue to keep an eye on the project and we'll talk more about your suggestions?  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:24:05 AM

Hey James,

I struggled to read your complaints, and I feel you need some support! Perhaps medical care.

The amount of work that was put into XFC is huge and I believe a true investor would look more into it before throwing with this kind of accusations. And This is all I have to say.

PS. Nobody stopped you from talking, as you can see I am replying to your msg. And your stadium card from the game is there, if you ever bought it, but you have to choose it when you organize your contest. (There should be a list with all of them and you have to find your own.... might be tough, but we hope you will find it)

seriously, first i see your chilling for the game, so of your a fake account made by footballcoin or you work for this suppose company.
stupid ... i own 2 5 star stadium which i organized contest already and since i realy complaint they are not selectable ; are you fn dumb or what to tell me i need medical care when all my money is trapped with a thieves company who by the way is using a fake registered number and who are not honest enough to show us they are real , real office , yes one dev can do all the work have been done and hire anx. Check around , this is one of the only company hiding asnd using fake shit, and after all my complaint they shopuld have proove us that they are legit. This is my last warning to footballcoin, proove us by friday youre 100 % legit or refund me my 7.52 bitcoin i put into youre stupid scam. Friday if no news , i will complaint legally and this projects will disappear cauae its not legit. These guys think they can hide but they always find them and were already looking at it.

Also i suggest everyone to think twice before putting any money here, i own , lionel messi, cristiano ronaldo, neymar, progba, i own 15 top stars and i never got into the top 10 lolll, but someaone with 2start player can win the game. So basically dont buy cause its a wauste. Another stupid thing : 1 stadium = 12000 usd but if you dont win by playing youre stadium look like they rotten in hell. People can organize contest for free, this game is a total scam on all side . No debit card, no app, tons of ico are functionnal a month after but here, its bagging the forks and scamming. Sorry but you dont want to refund me, then proove youre legit by friday or face the law. If youre stupid enough to think a project like that will work with a fake company youre more stupid then us. You need to be legit to hit the markets. Anyway youre choice but im sure you dont want a tezos situation and it will go there after the cops, i dont think nobody want to lose their money.

2 5 star stadium, 15 5 star players, what do you own juliasomeshit HuhHuh/

I feel insulted by your entire comment. I was the one to point out some flaws in your comments because nobody else would. Wonder why that is... !?

Anyways, I must point out again you are not right about the stadium, you have to use it to win, and even if you don't use it, you do own the stadium card, and that is your money. You can always sell you stadium cards, which will probably worth a lot. But I am sure you know all of that.

Your entire comments seem like either bragging or manipulation. I would go with the second, trying to scare people off to sell their investment so you can buy it. And the moment is perfect for that, just before the release of the blockchain and exchange. After all, if you want a sure investment, you have to be the one controlling it.

The fact that you are not able to win with your player cards is entirely your fault, and I am sorry for that. The idea of the game is that anyone can play, even with 2-star player cards, because this is a game based on football knowledge.  If you do not possess that, it is by no means the company's fault or anyone's else fault. But don't take that on anyone, you should learn more about football, or stick on the investment part of the game.

With that being said, I hope you don't get offended again because clearly, you are not stupid. So please don't call me that, that's not how intelligent people talk.

Also, I might not know for sure if this project is the best thing ever, so it's still a matter of debate, but as for myself and my name, that is an insult and a lie. My account is by no means fake, nor is my name. Google me, find me, and you will be surprised that I am real, I actually have a job and a passion aside crypto.

wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

hi friends there .

if digitaltokens comes online ,they will support Credit card ,debit card buy btc ,xfc ..

once you try it ,you will find  who get your money .if not .call the bank ask who get your money .

you will find the company behind .
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

The fact that you are not able to win with your player cards is entirely your fault, and I am sorry for that. The idea of the game is that anyone can play, even with 2-star player cards, because this is a game based on football knowledge.  If you do not possess that, it is by no means the company's fault or anyone's else fault. But don't take that on anyone, you should learn more about football, or stick on the investment part of the game.

Excellent point and one of the things i really admire about XFC and most fantasy football games is the fact that if you have football acumen than you don't need 5* players to score high points as Watford/Huddersfield  players have been doing very well. Also Ronaldo has been off form and players with him in their team are not entitled to maximum points just for having him in their team. Fantasy football is a skill based game and understanding the teams and the league you enter is paramount.

(ok got to work now im logging off)  Smiley

Agree with both posters above.  Been playing fantasy sports since they started and can honestly say i love xfc version.  Started with free rolls last season, won a couple of comps and bought a nice little serie a squad from my winnings.
Along with some good 2 star choices ive won 6 serie a comps so far this year and ive not spent a single penny of my own.
Whoever the devs are the game has had numerous updates to improve game playability.
Really hope they keep with current structure as football fans will love it once its advertised more.
All in all a craking game!!
jamesweb6

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

juliasomething do you understand that since i complaint they cut my access to those stadiums Huh?? i know how evrything works an know soccer and have a crazy team, i know we cant use in all the game but still with the players i have and how i play if you cant havr result like that , there is no point at all buying players, nor stadium, as the algorythm is done to make strategist with 2 star players wins and the rest not evn close, im serious, i finish like bottom 10 evrytime, so i dont play, as for the stadiums, no point in buying as you can use for free or these guys are doin g contest non stop , only another scam and its funny how

everyone talk about the game but nobody talk about the fact they are hiding, using a fake company, are you all that stupid or what ? or all these account are fn shilling

again friday, if you dont proove youre legitimacy and where is our money im gonna complaint to the autority, and if these guys were legit, they bag 2 forks already , they would refund the unsatisfied investor but our money is gone since long time by this unique programmer

give me 50 k and ill have a better platform and a blockchain in 1 months, what am im saying, give me back my 7.52 bitcoin worth  55k righnt damm now and without counting the forks, footballcoin keep on ignoring to answer , you only look even more like a scam by not prooving your legitimacy. Allso all those chilling account will surely be investigated as i will explane the way you act here to shut up concern people;  me im not only concern, into deep shit cause of these ididots as i was planning making some money with stadiums starting august, mmmm its already novemberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and now that i see that its an illegal company , it wont be a success its not a maybe. A succeeding company dont hide and use fake company numbers.

Friday is my last call, after that we will see how they react to the autority when they will be apprehended for scamming, you have youre chance right now, proove us your legit : office, where is the money, address, owners, registered company
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

since i complaint they cut my access to those stadiums Huh?? i know how evrything works an know soccer and have a crazy team, i know we cant use in all the game but still with the players i have and how i play if you cant havr result like that , there is no point at all buying players, nor stadium, as the algorythm is done to make strategist with 2 star players wins and the rest not evn close, im serious, i finish like bottom 10 evrytime,

You have access to your stadiums as you have them in your wallet as Counterparty tokens.
You can use them to organize contests in the game as we are reading the content of the wallets registered to the game account.

I am sure I saw some contests organized by you last week.
hellsteeth

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

since i complaint they cut my access to those stadiums Huh?? i know how evrything works an know soccer and have a crazy team, i know we cant use in all the game but still with the players i have and how i play if you cant havr result like that , there is no point at all buying players, nor stadium, as the algorythm is done to make strategist with 2 star players wins and the rest not evn close, im serious, i finish like bottom 10 evrytime,

You have access to your stadiums as you have them in your wallet as Counterparty tokens.
You can use them to organize contests in the game as we are reading the content of the wallets registered to the game account.

I am sure I saw some contests organized by you last week.

hello octa,  first off great game.     Well done on all the work done thus far it really is a brilliant game.

Would a slack/telegram channel not be useful, where xfc players who do well can help others who seem to struggle every week?
jamesweb6

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:30 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 06:25:00 PM by jamesweb6

they were previously organize , probably 10-15 days not working but who care since they look like one star stadium and anyone can organize events , this is a fn joke.I paid 10 ku sd for each stadium but you mix it with playing contest so you need to play the game ; if not stadium worth shit, no star nothing, look so bad , lolll never seen a worse scam, dont ever buy a stadium.

why arent you prooving youre legit, fn stop answering question about the stupid game and proove youre legit, enough bullshit !!!
hellsteeth

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:47:00 PM

they were previously organize , probably 10-15 days not working but who care since they look like one star stadium and anyone can organize events , this is a fn joke.I paid 10 ku sd for each stadium but you mix it with playing contest so you need to play the game ; if not stadium worth shit, no star nothing, look so bad , lolll never seen a worse scam, dont ever buy a stadium.

why arent you prooving youre legit, fn stop answering question about the stupid game and proove youre legit, enough bullshit !!!

hey there, i do hear your grievance.   im nothing to do with team at all, i just enjoy fantasy football.  
If u want help selecting a team i will show you how.  
you will need to be online 1 hour before the tournement you are involved in starts.  
you tell me who you have picked and let me advise you on changes.
will you win, probably not as its not easy but you will definatly not be bottom 10...

I do feel for you regarding the massive ammount you have invested(i could buy a house in wales for that!),  all i can say is its only been 7 months.   are they legit,  this is crypto so i simply cant say.
as for hidden companies in offshore locations im from uk even the queen does it.....

EDIT: devs are from turkey. not that that matters, just sayin.   ALSO check manager leaderboards for prizes won, im clinging onto 3rd lol, so i think i could help your selection.

All the best Hellsteeh XV
jamesweb6

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

you mean which player i own ?
hellsteeth

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

you mean which player i own ?

ive sesnt pm, prob best deleting post as not relevant...
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:31:28 AM

Why cant users use bitcoin instead of your coin?

Users will be able to trade using Bitcoin, purchasing XFC, or selling it for Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies).
I see.. do cryptos let you get around the gambling laws aspect?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:29:39 AM

We're sorry you're upset. But if you don't explain yourself or listen to suggestions we will not be able to resolve your issues, James.

As far as we were able to see, you have access to your stadiums and features and can use them as you wish. Please check again and also verify the rules for organizing a contest.  Smiley I need to mention that if you are not able to do something on the site because you did not follow through with the regulations, we are, of course, not responsible.

For any other suggestions or things you would like us to seriously look into, please let us know.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

Why cant users use bitcoin instead of your coin?

Users will be able to trade using Bitcoin, purchasing XFC, or selling it for Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies).
I see.. do cryptos let you get around the gambling laws aspect?

As far as I understand it, it's fantasy sports, not gambling. This was debated a lot all around the world. Fantasy sports is not considered gambling anywhere in the world.
FootballCoin is not the first fantasy sports game.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: