Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2018, 07:33:14 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐Swap and exchange open ⚽  (Read 131964 times)
Macr0

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:00:18 PM

„Der Ball ist rund und ein Spiel dauert 90 Minuten“ - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepp_Herberger

So just have patience...  Grin

Can't wait for the new season... and 2018 will be awesome! Smiley

NAV Coin - more than just a simple coin - check out new Valence + Roadmap: https://navcoin.org/project-roadmap/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
StallionMosquito

Activity: 462
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

I wish that this coin to get listed on bittrex as the bittrex is better exchange then polo and very user friendly too. I was a part of the twitter county campaign and waiting for payment then i will try to enjoy trading on bittrex soon Smiley

Tyrantt

Activity: 826
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

Is there any way that we can withdraw the funds? the "we're working on it" message has been there for quite some time now.

anahata

Activity: 336

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

Is there any way that we can withdraw the funds? the "we're working on it" message has been there for quite some time now.

The funds are already in your XFC wallet, private key is already with you. You can withdraw if you want, no one is stopping you. I guess "we're working on it" means they are trying to get it listed on exchanges. You can also buy players and stuff from the wallet itself. BTW where do you want to withdraw it to?

▀███████████▀      ▄████
  ▀███████▀      ▄██████
    ▀███▀      ▄██████▀
      ▀      ▄██████▀
           ▄██████▀
         ▄██████▀
       ▄██████▀
     ▄██████▀
   ▄██████▀     
 ▄██████▀      ▄███▄
██████▀      ▄███████▄
████▀      ▄███████████▄
ZPER▀███████████▀      ▄████
  ▀███████▀      ▄██████
    ▀███▀      ▄██████▀
      ▀      ▄██████▀
           ▄██████▀
         ▄██████▀
       ▄██████▀
     ▄██████▀
   ▄██████▀     
 ▄██████▀      ▄███▄
██████▀      ▄███████▄
████▀      ▄███████████▄
Apriand

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:23:27 PM

The funds are already in your XFC wallet, private key is already with you. You can withdraw if you want, no one is stopping you. I guess "we're working on it" means they are trying to get it listed on exchanges. You can also buy players and stuff from the wallet itself. BTW where do you want to withdraw it to?

I guess his question "we're working on it" not in wallet but in footballcoin.io site. We can see there withdrawal page still like that. I also hope that will work soon, and we can withdraw fund from site to wallet or to exchange if already on exchange.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████    
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄  
         ▄██████████████████   ██████  
       █████████████████████  ███████  
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████  
██       ████████████    ████████████  
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████    
              █████████████▄    ██▀    
                 ██████████████        
                    ▀███████████████▄  
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX         VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT    
                         WEBSITE      WHITEPAPER      MEDIUM      TWITTER      FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM                        
   17 - 24 April  
    Public Sale   
jaceefrost

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:00:30 AM

I guess his question "we're working on it" not in wallet but in footballcoin.io site. We can see there withdrawal page still like that. I also hope that will work soon, and we can withdraw fund from site to wallet or to exchange if already on exchange.
Be patient guys! We will see updates before the month ends and it is already mentioned by them that it will be listed on an exchange soon. Just hold on to your coins or play with it to get more and see the actual potential of the coin in the market once it gets listed.
I also hold some coins but I have no plans on selling them until more leagues in the game finally starts. More players will surely buy more XFC coin to build a stronger team.

FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

I can completely see your point and wanting everything to be in working condition is certainly understandable. However, since the platform itself is rather complex, so are a lot of the aspects that will ensure it funtions to its optimal level.
What the FootballCoin team is trying to do right now is make sure that these things are all in place for the start of the new season in the football world.  Smiley

Even if perhaps not all of it is visible to the public, work is being done on this every day. For the time being, admittedly, we need to ask for your patience while we make sure everything is resolved. I can also guarantee you that all the feedback received is being taken into account and measures are taken accordingly, even if some of the changes cannot be made from one day to the other.

Thanks again for your support and we will continue to offer updates as soon as they come in.  Wink

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

I can completely see your point and wanting everything to be in working condition is certainly understandable. However, since the platform itself is rather complex, so are a lot of the aspects that will ensure it funtions to its optimal level.
What the FootballCoin team is trying to do right now is make sure that these things are all in place for the start of the new season in the football world.  Smiley

Even if perhaps not all of it is visible to the public, work is being done on this every day. For the time being, admittedly, we need to ask for your patience while we make sure everything is resolved. I can also guarantee you that all the feedback received is being taken into account and measures are taken accordingly, even if some of the changes cannot be made from one day to the other.

Thanks again for your support and we will continue to offer updates as soon as they come in.  Wink

The ico is a huge success so everything should be plan well now, everybody is in a hurry to get in on exchange I too want to get it on exchange  because the visibility of the project will be enhanced but we need a good and working platform and to automate everything so let's give the team more time to come out with a good next step.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:25:31 PM

Congrats on the ICO success, this is my first time checking into this thread so I covered the first couple and last 20 pages to get a feeling for the actual community. I first learned about XFC from Cliff and that is when I bought my stake in the ICO. Looking forward to all the developments to come and can help in my small way if needed. Excelsior!
Al Pacino Jr

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:25:12 PM

everyone who want see FOOTBALLCOIN to the Moon!!!
With 3-5 BTC XFC could be add to:

C-CEX.COM Big Exchange: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

everyone who want see FOOTBALLCOIN to the Moon!!!
With 3-5 BTC XFC could be add to:

C-CEX.COM Big Exchange: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

We don't need to go for paid submission with the success of ico and people supporting this project we could have 200 to 300 votes I would like to see it also listed in Ccex or any reputable exchange other than Ccex but let's wait for the team reaction about ccex..

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
..WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR..
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin   ❐ Telegram
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
.Whitepaper. .
            ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
.Announcement . .
      Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
ekoja

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:00:25 AM

glad to see the team is still hard working on it.

a14m

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

when i can use my XFC to buy players?? i have more than 40k XFC from Free and Guarant contests,
 i wanna use it to buy some players.
roastedparsnip

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:33:25 PM

when i can use my XFC to buy players?? i have more than 40k XFC from Free and Guarant contests,

You can already buy players. If you have your 40k XFC in your game account (www.footballcoin.io) then you need to send them to your XFC wallet (wallet.footballcoin.io) before you can make purchases.

You might need to contact support to do that for you but once it's done then just log into your wallet, click the 'players' tab on the left side of your screen and choose which player you want to buy.

At the moment you can only buy 5* players but hopefully soon you will be able to buy 3* and 4* players as well.
austrader

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

NOOB questions.

When you bought into the ICO, you got a bonus of 1000 per 0.012BTC purchased. When do these bonus get added into our accounts?

Thanks in advanced
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:34:45 AM

NOOB questions.

When you bought into the ICO, you got a bonus of 1000 per 0.012BTC purchased. When do these bonus get added into our accounts?

Thanks in advanced
The ICO price was 1000 XFC per .012BTC. There were structured bonus tiers when XFC was purchased at certain higher level increments. Like, an ~8% discount (or extra XFC) if you purchased 200k - the tier I remember off hand.
Octa XFC

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:14:29 AM

You can already buy players. If you have your 40k XFC in your game account (www.footballcoin.io) then you need to send them to your XFC wallet (wallet.footballcoin.io) before you can make purchases.

You might need to contact support to do that for you but once it's done then just log into your wallet, click the 'players' tab on the left side of your screen and choose which player you want to buy.

At the moment you can only buy 5* players but hopefully soon you will be able to buy 3* and 4* players as well.

Actually it will be easier than that.

We are working on the in-game market. It is in the testing phase and when we are done with testing and security review it will be up and running.

You will be able to buy the player cards in the in-game market directly, without the network transaction fees. When you will want to withdraw from the in-game to your wallet there will be the network fee to be covered.

Please have some patience and you will see the changes soon.
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

Congrats on the ICO success, this is my first time checking into this thread so I covered the first couple and last 20 pages to get a feeling for the actual community. I first learned about XFC from Cliff and that is when I bought my stake in the ICO. Looking forward to all the developments to come and can help in my small way if needed. Excelsior!

Thanks for the good wishes. And thanks for reading through much of the information. No need to worry. We are trying to set things up so that the game is easily understandable for beginners and complex enough for long term users.

Keep an eye on our social media feeds and website if you like. And if you have any questions for us, please let us know. Smiley

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
kynaz

Activity: 434

The future is your Genome

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

I am very happy to receive the XFC bonus. This project will be great for football lovers. I am very fortunate to be part of the media campaign. I hope in the future it will be listed on Bittrex or poloniex

LET'S CHANGE GLOBAL HEALTHCARE TOGETHER

JOIN OUR TOKEN CAMPAIGN!

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
                 ▄▄████▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀██▄▄
              ▄████▀                   ▀█▄▄
           ▄███▀       ▄████████▄         ▀▀
       ▄▄███▀        ▄███▀                 
    ▄▄███▀          ████   ▄███████▄                  ▄▄
 ▄▄█▀▀▀              ▀███▄       ▀███▄               ▄█▀
▀▀                     ▀███████▀   ████          ▄▄██▀
                                 ▄███▀        ▄▄██▀
               ▄▄          ▀███████▀       ▄██▀▀
                ▀█▄▄                  ▄▄███▀▀
                   ▀███▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
                      ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

▄███████  ██    ██  ██  ██      ██  ▄███████▄   ▄████▄▄████▄
▐██        ██    ██  ██  ███    ███ ▐██▀   ▀██▌ ▐██   ██   ██▌
 ▀██████▄  ████████  ██  ▀███  ███▀ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██   ██   ██▌
       ██▌ ██    ██  ██    ██████   ▐██▄   ▄██▌ ▐██   ██   ██▌
 ███████▀  ██    ██  ██     ▀██▀     ▀███████▀  ▐██   ██   ██▌

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄█▀        ▀█▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▌
 ▀▀█▄▄   ▄█▀▀
     ▀▄█▀▀
   ▄█▀▀ ▀█▄
 ▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄▄██▄
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▐█          █▌
 ▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀▀██▀
   ▀█  ▄▄█▀
    ▄▄█▀
  ▄██▄▄▄▄▀█▄
▄█▀        ▀█▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
 ▀▀        ▀▀
TELEGRAM     MEDIUM    WECHAT
DISCORD     ANN THREAD    SLACK
TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 10:31:18 AM

Another project supporter here! I had a good time playing the game the last weeks of competition.

But I'm unsure how will the game become from now on. Will the gameplay change by the need of buying cards? How will we be able to select a squad without them?

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.