Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168145 times)
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:28:38 AM

Why is everyone becoming very impatient on getting XFC listed on a major exchange like Bittrex and Poloniex? The better thing to do is to wait for the football season to start and get the platform started so that it will start earning real revenue before planning on dumping your XFC. Greed will get you nowhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Why is everyone becoming very impatient on getting XFC listed on a major exchange like Bittrex and Poloniex? The better thing to do is to wait for the football season to start and get the platform started so that it will start earning real revenue before planning on dumping your XFC. Greed will get you nowhere.

The primary reason for getting on a good exchange is so that XFC gets better traction & brand awareness among the crypto community leading up to the football season. Some remaining ICO XFC could also be sold at a strong valuation which would provide more marketing dollars.

Most cryptos even ones valued in the hundreds of millions have no revenue yet, this is normal but it would have been strategically incorrect for a STRAT/MAID/REP/GAME to wait until they had a platform & revenue to list on the biggest exchanges they could as soon as they could.
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:22:43 AM

The primary reason for getting on a good exchange is so that XFC gets better traction & brand awareness among the crypto community leading up to the football season. Some remaining ICO XFC could also be sold at a strong valuation which would provide more marketing dollars.

Most cryptos even ones valued in the hundreds of millions have no revenue yet, this is normal but it would have been strategically incorrect for a STRAT/MAID/REP/GAME to wait until they had a platform & revenue to list on the biggest exchanges they could as soon as they could.

I agree with you. I have read many of your past comments and I think you have good opinions.  I think for XFC to be listed to a good exchange before the August launch, it would be very helpful for making the game known.  There was very little awareness in the cryptocurrency world when the ICO happened.  If it gets on Bittrex or another good exchange, this will help spread the news of its existence and raise more money that can be used for marketing and more game improvements.  I only wish we were able to do more to influence the exchanges to add this coin soon.   
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:00:22 PM

If xfc dev pay 3 btc then bittrex will list it.

Do you really believe this nice story?  Cheesy I'm old in crypto, I lost my money in MtGox..., in cryptsy I lost 3 mil XRP plus other coins - about 1 mil $US -today prices, so I have enough experience to tell you friendly that exchanges like bittrex or poloniex have  a different business model. They are not caring about 3BTC, even about 100BTC if they can't control that coin and if they can't make pump&dump how they like it.  Wink

Right now they are pumping a lot the altcoins market and if you want I can give you a list with at least 50 shitcoins (scamcoins) at an incredible quotation. Do you imagine how much money they are earning from this?

I can bet with you that in a short time (a couple of months) altcoins market it'll crash and you'll see blood on exchanges. After that you'll see a maximum 50 coins (the serious projects) on exchanges. Also I suspect that one of polo/bittrex it'll fall down till the end of the year and a lot of users will lose again their money (like in cryptsy or mtgox).

My suggestion for the devs is to find another solution, one partnership with a fully licenced exchange, with fiat deposits, cards payments and withdrawals, to facilitate a large adoption outside of community, for football fans.

GL/GT   

Dude, that's terrible.  I feel for you.  Have you been able to pull any money out of crypto?

Yes, of course, I can agree that I made good money in crypto. But I'm not a daily speculator. I was miner, trader and investor in original projects with a good perspective. Always I invested on long term basis. Also even if I lost a lot of money on exchanges I never kept  more than 10% of my coins there  Wink

Right now, according with my experience and knowledge in crypto-market I can tell you that are 3 category of exchanges:

1.Low risk: - Bitstamp;Kraken;ANX;Coinbase; CEX.io;Gemini;

2.Medium risk:-BTC-E;Bittrex;Yobit;Livecoin;Liqui...

3.High risk:- Poloniex; Bitfinex;C-Cex..

There are a few small or new exchanges which I consider them at a low risk, because of small volumes and transactions. These can be good for beginners or for those interested in a small trading.

These days I closed all my positions in medium and high level risk exchanges and I withdraw all my coins out of there. I'll be very quiet next months and I'm waiting to see "WHO IS THE NEXT CRYPTSY-MtGOX?"  Cool

I invested in XFC but I really don't care now, for a couple of months, which exchange they'll use it, because I'll keep all my coins in my wallets or in game.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

I think the developer is planning the exchange and trading soon  be patient guys, mine too I have bounty balances in my account. We will just wait for further announcements on in this one. Long Live XFC!

pinkflower

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:06:28 AM

But if you are really honest with yourself thats not the only reason why you want XFC to be listed in a good exchange. You want it to pump so that you can sell and make some profit. If we all really cared for the project, the listing and in what exchange will not matter for now. The main concern is for the XFC community to use the site themselves and to spread the word.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

I think the developer is planning the exchange and trading soon  be patient guys, mine too I have bounty balances in my account. We will just wait for further announcements on in this one. Long Live XFC!
Thats right I think the dev are busu or planning what is the next step so Footballcoin will be listed to the exchanges site.
We need unity and more patience.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:10:50 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 05:41:43 PM by FandangledGizmo

But if you are really honest with yourself thats not the only reason why you want XFC to be listed in a good exchange. You want it to pump so that you can sell and make some profit. If we all really cared for the project, the listing and in what exchange will not matter for now. The main concern is for the XFC community to use the site themselves and to spread the word.

Nope only an idiot would sell XFC now, so it will mostly be people who got bounties and perhaps a certain segment who just flip ICO's with zero knowledge of what they're investing in. However that doesn't mean they shouldn't get on exchanges, in addition to the above it's important to investors to have the option to be liquid, it was also stated on the ICO page since the beginning that they have already started contacting exchanges so it will be a negative for XFC in terms of investor confidence & project perception if the exchange listing delays are significant. I'm confident this is one the things they're working on as we speak.

The XFC timeline is very compelling with significant developments almost every month from now this year, if it rises a lot I will probably be looking to sell a small percentage in the launch month. If the market is still undervaluing it and I can see significant player interest I may even accumulate more. If they have sold the remaining ICO XFC & are buying from the market during the August launch to meet customer demand I will definitely be buying more. I think this is potentially one of the best projects of the year & by next season we could be talking a GAME type valuation easily.

XFC is the first crypto project 3 of my friends have invested in, when I told them about it, they didn't even have BTC. I can already see everyone at their football club wanting some if it starts doing well. This tells me that XFC could really break barriers & spread very quickly outside the existing crypto community because of the quality of the project, the popularity of football & the good performance of cryptos year to date.
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:27:20 PM

As most of our supporters know, this is a very busy time for us.

We are busy with getting the XFCCOIN listed on exchanges. Your support can only help. So if anybody can help please come forward and PM us. We have bounties for your help but we can only discuss it privately.

We are also very busy with the in-game market and the new setup for the new season. Next week the in-game market should be available but only with buy and sell options. We will keep you posted.

We are also working hard to have the mobile applications finalized.

There are other things we are also working on.
As soon as one by one they are ready we will inform the community and make the new developments available.
Please bear with us and you will see beautiful things happening.

Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:00:18 PM

„Der Ball ist rund und ein Spiel dauert 90 Minuten“ - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepp_Herberger

So just have patience...  Grin

Can't wait for the new season... and 2018 will be awesome! Smiley

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

I wish that this coin to get listed on bittrex as the bittrex is better exchange then polo and very user friendly too. I was a part of the twitter county campaign and waiting for payment then i will try to enjoy trading on bittrex soon Smiley
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

Is there any way that we can withdraw the funds? the "we're working on it" message has been there for quite some time now.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

Is there any way that we can withdraw the funds? the "we're working on it" message has been there for quite some time now.

The funds are already in your XFC wallet, private key is already with you. You can withdraw if you want, no one is stopping you. I guess "we're working on it" means they are trying to get it listed on exchanges. You can also buy players and stuff from the wallet itself. BTW where do you want to withdraw it to?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:23:27 PM

The funds are already in your XFC wallet, private key is already with you. You can withdraw if you want, no one is stopping you. I guess "we're working on it" means they are trying to get it listed on exchanges. You can also buy players and stuff from the wallet itself. BTW where do you want to withdraw it to?

I guess his question "we're working on it" not in wallet but in footballcoin.io site. We can see there withdrawal page still like that. I also hope that will work soon, and we can withdraw fund from site to wallet or to exchange if already on exchange.

jaceefrost

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:00:30 AM

I guess his question "we're working on it" not in wallet but in footballcoin.io site. We can see there withdrawal page still like that. I also hope that will work soon, and we can withdraw fund from site to wallet or to exchange if already on exchange.
Be patient guys! We will see updates before the month ends and it is already mentioned by them that it will be listed on an exchange soon. Just hold on to your coins or play with it to get more and see the actual potential of the coin in the market once it gets listed.
I also hold some coins but I have no plans on selling them until more leagues in the game finally starts. More players will surely buy more XFC coin to build a stronger team.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

I can completely see your point and wanting everything to be in working condition is certainly understandable. However, since the platform itself is rather complex, so are a lot of the aspects that will ensure it funtions to its optimal level.
What the FootballCoin team is trying to do right now is make sure that these things are all in place for the start of the new season in the football world.  Smiley

Even if perhaps not all of it is visible to the public, work is being done on this every day. For the time being, admittedly, we need to ask for your patience while we make sure everything is resolved. I can also guarantee you that all the feedback received is being taken into account and measures are taken accordingly, even if some of the changes cannot be made from one day to the other.

Thanks again for your support and we will continue to offer updates as soon as they come in.  Wink

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

I can completely see your point and wanting everything to be in working condition is certainly understandable. However, since the platform itself is rather complex, so are a lot of the aspects that will ensure it funtions to its optimal level.
What the FootballCoin team is trying to do right now is make sure that these things are all in place for the start of the new season in the football world.  Smiley

Even if perhaps not all of it is visible to the public, work is being done on this every day. For the time being, admittedly, we need to ask for your patience while we make sure everything is resolved. I can also guarantee you that all the feedback received is being taken into account and measures are taken accordingly, even if some of the changes cannot be made from one day to the other.

Thanks again for your support and we will continue to offer updates as soon as they come in.  Wink

The ico is a huge success so everything should be plan well now, everybody is in a hurry to get in on exchange I too want to get it on exchange  because the visibility of the project will be enhanced but we need a good and working platform and to automate everything so let's give the team more time to come out with a good next step.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:25:31 PM

Congrats on the ICO success, this is my first time checking into this thread so I covered the first couple and last 20 pages to get a feeling for the actual community. I first learned about XFC from Cliff and that is when I bought my stake in the ICO. Looking forward to all the developments to come and can help in my small way if needed. Excelsior!
Al Pacino Jr

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:25:12 PM

everyone who want see FOOTBALLCOIN to the Moon!!!
With 3-5 BTC XFC could be add to:

C-CEX.COM Big Exchange: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

everyone who want see FOOTBALLCOIN to the Moon!!!
With 3-5 BTC XFC could be add to:

C-CEX.COM Big Exchange: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

We don't need to go for paid submission with the success of ico and people supporting this project we could have 200 to 300 votes I would like to see it also listed in Ccex or any reputable exchange other than Ccex but let's wait for the team reaction about ccex..

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: