Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 08:08:05 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 182 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐Release of mobile app ⚽  (Read 133967 times)
hyudien

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

The Future of Digital Collectibles

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

Is the sig campaign still running? because i see a lot have removed their xfc banners and avatars?

Did the sig campaign competition prizes get paid out as yet?  for top posters ?

What is the word from bittrex on adding this?

I would not pay that much for ccex no way aim for bittrex to get some good interest.

Campaign was over some weeks ago sir. May you have several job then you didn't see any new information from eal.

Hope that game will release asap

Regards
Hyudien

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▄████████▄░░░░░▀████████▄░░░░░
░█████▀██████▄░░░░░▀████████▄░░░
░█████░░▀██████▄░░░░░▀████████▄░
░█████░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░▀███████░
░█████▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▄░░░░░▀█████░
░███████▄░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░█████░
░▀████████▄░░░░░▀██████▄░░█████░
░░░▀████████▄░░░░░▀██████▄█████░
░░░░░▀████████▄░░░░░▀████████▀░░
░░░░░░░▀████████░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

【Blockchain Revolution in Freelance 2.0】
RedditTelegramTwitter

░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█████░░█████████████░░
░██████░███████████████░
░██████░████████████████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░░█████░░██████░░░░█████

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1025

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

Is the sig campaign still running? because i see a lot have removed their xfc banners and avatars?

Did the sig campaign competition prizes get paid out as yet?  for top posters ?

What is the word from bittrex on adding this?

I would not pay that much for ccex no way aim for bittrex to get some good interest.

Campaign was over some weeks ago sir. May you have several job then you didn't see any new information from eal.

Hope that game will release asap

Regards
Hyudien

Ok thanks for information.

However I see no information regarding the payment of the prizes for top posters?

I see the prizes for playing the game were paid out long ago. Prizes for being a top poster should be far more important to xfc than people playing the game for free and generating nothing for the development fund.

When are the top poster prizes being taken care of?

█████           █████        ██████████████▀▄███▄       ▄███▄      ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄        ▄▄███████▄▄         ▄███▄
 █████         █████         ██████████████ █████       █████    ████████████████     ▄███████████████▄      █████
  █████       █████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀    ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▄███████████████████▄     ▀▀▀
   █████     █████ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄  █████▀              ███████████████████████   █████ ████▄ ▄██████▄
    █████   █████  █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐█████              █████████████████████████  █████ ███████████████
     █████ █████   █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ ███████▀▀▀██████
      █████████    █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ █████▀    ▀█████
       ███████     █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ █████      █████
        █████      █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐█████              █████████████████████████  █████ █████      █████
        █████      █████       █████ █████  █████       █████  █████▄              ███████████████████████   █████ █████      █████
        █████      ██████▄▄▄▄▄██████ █████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄██████   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ▀███████████████████▀    █████ █████      █████
        █████       ████████████████ █████   ████████████████  ▄ ████████████████     ▀███████████████▀  ▄█▄ █████ █████      █████
        █████        ▀▀████▀▀  █████ █████    ▀█████▀▀  █████ ▀█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀▀        ▀▀███████▀▀     ▀█▀ █████ █████      █████
oscurito23

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

How is the project going? We will have some news in the next days? For when the first exchange?
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 521
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:04:44 PM

How is the project going? We will have some news in the next days? For when the first exchange?

Everything is going very well. We are continuing to work on the aspects of the project that you may already know about and everything should be in line with the schedule we had initially set up.

Our website and social media accounts are updated daily with football and game information. If you are interested, have a look.

The competitions are also due to begin very soon, as you may already know and there is more information on that in previous posts and the website, as well.

The game market and exchanges are topics still being worked on and reviewed as expressed previously. I think everyone will be happy with the outcome regarding these. Smiley

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
boris singer

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:25:26 PM

Everything is going very well. We are continuing to work on the aspects of the project that you may already know about and everything should be in line with the schedule we had initially set up.

Our website and social media accounts are updated daily with football and game information. If you are interested, have a look.

The competitions are also due to begin very soon, as you may already know and there is more information on that in previous posts and the website, as well.

The game market and exchanges are topics still being worked on and reviewed as expressed previously. I think everyone will be happy with the outcome regarding these. Smiley

I can't wait for the new season of european league, I miss the atmosphere of betting on footballcoin. If XFCC smartphone app has been published it will be more friendly. Many people talk about trading market, I agree if we need to be patient waiting for the latest news from dev, footballcoin is a long-term project  Smiley
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

I would like or I should say we like to read an announcement about footballcoin own forum.we need a venue for games and trading discussions exclusively for footballcoin and a forum is a good idea to unite all footballcoin investors, holders and gamers

██████████                    █████████
 ████████▀       ████        ▀████████
  ███████       ███████        ██████
   ███████     █████████      ██████
    ███████   ███████████    ██████
     ███████   ▀▀█████████  ██████
      ███████████    ████████████
       ███████████    ██████████
        █████████      ████████
         ███████        ██████
          █████          ███
weiDex||.WHITEPAPER.|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████████████████▀▀  ██ █
█ █████████████▀▀      ██ █
█ █████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██ █
█ █████▀▀     ▄█▀     ███ █
█ █▀▀       ▄█▀       ███ █
█ ███▄    ▄█▀         ███ █
█ ██████  █          ████ █
█ ██████  █ ▄███▄▄   ████ █
█ ████████████████▄▄▄████ █
█ ███████████████████████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM
FACEBOOKWEBSITE
TWITTER     ⚫ BITCOINTALK
Maxxco

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 08:28:16 AM

WHEN WHEN WHEN the coin will be traded on the exchange?

КPИПTOMИP: Telegram кaнaл | Twitter кaнaл
Кpиптo тpeйдинг | ICO инвecтиции | Oбзopы кpиптoвaлют

VERGE | RU - Telegram кaнaл cooбщecтвa Verge нa pyccкoм
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

I see that this article was posted recently on the footballcoin site.  Looks like progress is happening for the in-game market!

https://www.footballcoin.io/introducing-the-footballcoin-in-game-market/

Edit:  I looked again and they took the link off the news page.  I guess they weren't quite ready for that announcement yet. 
steampunkz

Activity: 602
Merit: 261

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

Hello sir Developer.. Is There any Update this week regarding on the Release of trading and withdrawal of XFC Coins. Just Being Curious. Any good news in Exchange site sir?

Question123

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:35:37 AM

Any update from dev guyz? I hope before end of this month of July I hope XFC will listed to the exchanges site/ trading site so we can trade our XFC and many people can buy more XFC so this coin will become more popular. For sure once this coin list to the trading site XFC will become more popular and for sure the price will increase because many investors will invest to this coin. But if you work for that im willing to wait.

kusumadewi

Activity: 770
Merit: 517

A Green, Smart and Connected City Platform

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:36:46 AM

Soon - 16 Jule - beginning the new season in Russia ... Are you ready for this ? As I understood, player card will be payless one season for Russia ?

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

W P 

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
jaceefrost

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:46:08 AM

Any update from dev guyz? I hope before end of this month of July I hope XFC will listed to the exchanges site/ trading site so we can trade our XFC and many people can buy more XFC so this coin will become more popular. For sure once this coin list to the trading site XFC will become more popular and for sure the price will increase because many investors will invest to this coin. But if you work for that im willing to wait.
No latest update yet from them. Looks like their focusing more in the game instead of the XFC coin and which that being said, I don't think it is their current priority to get it listed on an exchange at the moment (this is just my opinion). It"s good that they work on improving the game for the next league season but I hope they also give us update when XFC coin will be available in crypto markets.

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄          
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄  
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█ 
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀ 
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀    
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀        
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Octa XFC

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:35:25 AM

No latest update yet from them. Looks like their focusing more in the game instead of the XFC coin and which that being said, I don't think it is their current priority to get it listed on an exchange at the moment (this is just my opinion). It"s good that they work on improving the game for the next league season but I hope they also give us update when XFC coin will be available in crypto markets.

We are very focused on the game development, this is true.
On the other hand we are also working on having the XFCCOIN listed on trading platforms.
AlexW14615

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:51:23 AM

People really need to relax. The market is a mess right now and youre dying for the coin to be on exchange? That makes no sense. Please developers dont release these coin to an exchange until the bitcoin issues are resolved. These greed seekers can wait a couple more weeks.
shone08

Activity: 532
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:17:22 AM

People really need to relax. The market is a mess right now and youre dying for the coin to be on exchange? That makes no sense. Please developers dont release these coin to an exchange until the bitcoin issues are resolved. These greed seekers can wait a couple more weeks.

That's right we need to wait until the ugrade of segwit2x are done because no one will know what will happen with this soft fork (split). And nice to hear that the team are working hard on having the XFCCOIN  listed on trading platforms hope it will listed on one of the best trading site like polo and bittrex.
So guys need some patient and relax until it will be listed on trading platforms.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
judeafante

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:16:35 AM

That's right we need to wait until the ugrade of segwit2x are done because no one will know what will happen with this soft fork (split). And nice to hear that the team are working hard on having the XFCCOIN  listed on trading platforms hope it will listed on one of the best trading site like polo and bittrex.
So guys need some patient and relax until it will be listed on trading platforms.

You have a point here I'm also searching on what's going to happen after Aug 1 and I agree that we need to wait after the Aug 1 so the dev team can deal with the outcome without having to go back to the drawing board patience is our friend right now.

▄▄█▄
             ▄█████████▄
           ▐██▀  ███ ▀▀██
           ▐█    ███   ▐█
           ▐█   ▄███▄  ▐█
           ▐█████████████
        ▄▄██████▀███▀██████▄▄
        █▀▀ █    ███   ▐▌ ▀██
        █▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐█
        █▄▄▄█████████████▄▄██
     ██████████████████████████▄
     █▀ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  █  ▐█
     █  ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █████▄▄█▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄█████
     █   ▌  █▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █▄ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     ██████▄█▄   ███  ▄▐█▄██████
     ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀█████████████▀▀
               ▀▀▀█▀▀
                       ▄             ▓▓    ▓▓      ▓ ▓▓
                   ▐▓  ▓▌        ▓   ▓▓    ▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                 ▄▄▐▓▄ ▓▌▓  ▄  ▐▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▄▄
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▌
             ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀                                         ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▄▓▓▀▀                                                        ▀▀▀▓▄▄
       ▄ ▀                                                                    ▀▀▄

.........CRYPTO SOUK
                ▄▄█▄
             ▄█████████▄
           ▐██▀  ███ ▀▀██
           ▐█    ███   ▐█
           ▐█   ▄███▄  ▐█
           ▐█████████████
        ▄▄██████▀███▀██████▄▄
        █▀▀ █    ███   ▐▌ ▀██
        █▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐█
        █▄▄▄█████████████▄▄██
     ██████████████████████████▄
     █▀ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  █  ▐█
     █  ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █████▄▄█▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄█████
     █   ▌  █▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █▄ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     ██████▄█▄   ███  ▄▐█▄██████
     ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀█████████████▀▀
               ▀▀▀█▀▀
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

Thank you all for your patience. Indeed FootballCoin is working on the points that you were mentioning.

And, as some of you are already anticipating, we will have some pretty big updates in only the next few hours regarding the game.  Wink

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:16:03 AM

Looking forward to get more information about the game and it's economy.

Looks promising!

Bitcoin
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

Thank you all for your patience. Indeed FootballCoin is working on the points that you were mentioning.

And, as some of you are already anticipating, we will have some pretty big updates in only the next few hours regarding the game.  Wink

That's indeed a good news for all the fans, investors and players.
I can't wait what you guys will show us, i'm now more eager to see... Tongue
So yeah, surprise us! Grin

juliasomething

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:29:23 AM

Cannot wait! I hope it's about the football player cards   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 182 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.