Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:33:26 AM

Hey guys,

Idea of the project is very good but I see a lot of people complaining about the team..

Deceived people but who likes this kind of concept can look at Accelerator Token, they are planning to build a mining facility in the USA powered by renewable energy.

https://accelerator.network

Same concept and features then its a big no for me.

They are just copying the Giga-watt and best would be is not to invest with them since they are just planning to build and it means that they will do ICO sale to have funds on it.

I'm already contented on what Giga-watt is doing right now and we just need to support their project.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotHope

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:14:01 AM

Batch 4 peeps. Does anybody know how's our timeline looking like? Predictions when our pods ready to house our miners/rent it out?
erikpa

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

To all Giga Watt investors. I wouldn't pay too much attention to all the people talking Giga Watt down. They are probably trying to get the price down so they can buy.

I have never had an issue with Giga Watt support. Yes the project has taken longer than expected but that is what happens when you are dealing with the government and something so unique.

I was in batch 3 and am currently renting out 70% of my tokens. So far so good.

I agree. Same here.

may142012

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

I had two D3s, is it safe to host them with Giga Watt? Do they steal them?
emmettoc

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

Finally they blocked some investors/customers who posted claims from the official support thread on Telegram. Be careful.
purplejesus23

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

I'm batch 4. No word on when they'll be issued other than 'soon'. I live in Washington state so I'm going to go on a tour there scheduled for Dec 6th. If anyone has any questions you'd like me to ask them I'll do my best (no guarantees)  Wink to get them answered.
may142012

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:22:11 PM

I'm batch 4. No word on when they'll be issued other than 'soon'. I live in Washington state so I'm going to go on a tour there scheduled for Dec 6th. If anyone has any questions you'd like me to ask them I'll do my best (no guarantees)  Wink to get them answered.

If i want host my miners with them, do they let me remote control my miners from my home?
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:46:15 PM

Please post pictures if you can.  Smiley

No mining at the moment.
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:39:02 AM

Hi please,  pretty please ask them:

1. Why do they charge power for 1200W D3 miner when every single user outside Giga-Watt has 15000mg/h for less power, more like 900W. Even people who got their D3 back from gigawatt because deloyment kept being delayed!!

2. Why their communication with custumors is catastrophic! People waiting for 3 months, e-mails not answered. Only way to get any info is through Telegram chanel, meaning reading 100 messages a day. Why can't they post info on deployement online

3. Why the static dashboard for users? Meaning dashboard shows factory hashrate and watt constantly, So actually you have No clue what your miner is doing

Thanks mate, if you get answers this would be like early xmas present
fm1984

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

If i want host my miners with them, do they let me remote control my miners from my home?

No they don't let you control it. You get static dashboard, meaning it Just shows factory hashpower and wattage All the time. But they are great and experts on deducting their fees from your mined coins...
fm1984

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:44:34 AM

Please post pictures if you can.  Smiley

Just join their telegram chanel, many pictures and stories there... it will Make you sad
fm1984

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:53:38 AM

To all Giga Watt investors. I wouldn't pay too much attention to all the people talking Giga Watt down. They are probably trying to get the price down so they can buy.

I have never had an issue with Giga Watt support. Yes the project has taken longer than expected but that is what happens when you are dealing with the government and something so unique.

So you have No miners there I guess...
I am happy that your happy, really. Just one thing, if you counting Getting roi and profits Just from renting tokens, think about this:
What happens when All the investors who bought or send miners to gigawatt stop hosting their miners there? Who is gonna rent your tokens? I am not buying 1 more miner or token for example. If you just visit their telegram chanel you would see how frustrated people are with them... This is not how you build a good business. I joined the crypto movement for money but also because of ideology. Giga-watt is as bad as the US goverment
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

So you have No miners there I guess...
I am happy that your happy, really. Just one thing, if you counting Getting roi and profits Just from renting tokens, think about this:
What happens when All the investors who bought or send miners to gigawatt stop hosting their miners there? Who is gonna rent your tokens? I am not buying 1 more miner or token for example. If you just visit their telegram chanel you would see how frustrated people are with them... This is not how you build a good business. I joined the crypto movement for money but also because of ideology. Giga-watt is as bad as the US goverment

My investment thesis with GigaWatt and WTT is that it provides access to electricity that is far less expensive than where I am physically located and for a long time. My investment in GigaWatt and WTT is long term, and I am not looking for an almost immediate 100% ROI. Yeah, I know, that's really strange in the cryptocurrency world where it seems that everyone expects to achieve a 100% ROI on every investment in three months or less.

If and/or when that changes I will re-evaluate.

My investment in WTT tokens is currently at +58% https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/giga-watt-token/ and my return from token rental is 8.15% which annualizes to 38.63%. In the grand scheme of things, this is just fine by me.

Giga-watt is as bad as the US goverment

Oh please. Don't even start with that crap. This is not the forum for US government bashing. Go grind that axe somewhere else.

No mining at the moment.
CrRo

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:29 PM

I'm guessing if GW was better at communicating they would make people feel better and secure.  For example, I'm guessing that their timeline schedule that they have recently started has the dates listed on them.  I understand the dates to be the completion date.  They may be looking at the dates as when they start a task.

They seem to be a good company but with poor communication. Worst case, perhaps a little of their bonus tokens should be taken away for not doing a good job as in any standard company would do. I don't even know if it is possible.  Bottom line is that we are just investing in a new thing and risks are alway there. It would be nice to be able to help them somehow.
-------------------------

Help them?Huh Lol!!  Dear readers, I suggest you go read what is in their Telegram 'support ' group! Those are real customers describing their problems... Beware also in this forum I have noticed trolls supporting GW. Common messages " they are good, they had bad luck, it is the fault of the US government 😂 Etc. " I also have been discredited, but I will keep spreading the truth! None of these trolls brings answers to my questions or good arguments

Facts: 1. GW has not in the past or present given reliable dates for release of miners and tokens. Delays to 3 Months!!
2. D3 miner at gigawatt brings you revenue of 1$ a day since the last 3 days
3. this week GW deducted power costs of 2 weeks power ina few hours without warning. This was for mining cost because they had D3 running but they were not on the dashboard of owners
3. so they admit they were minimg for 2 weeks already... they paid the rewards to owners BUT didn't communicate they were mining. They could have spared D3 owners 2 weeks of stress
4. people with batch 1 s9 or L3+ miners are still NOT DEPLOYED. Gigawatt installed the D3 first although S9 were set to be deployed before d3 ( according to batch date) . Reason? Probably because D3 has 1200W and L3 800W so GIgawatt has better revenue, they can charge more for electricity/miner
5. they charge in crypto, they deduct from mining revenues (I would rather pay inUSD). so you could say, they are mining too and we paid for the miners which will be worthless soon ( D3 was over 3000$!)

So why help them? It is just a matter of time until someone takes action and kills this project.

Gigs-Fail is gonna get myspaced and they brought it on them selves. But their CEO is going to drive his Lambo home tonight
[/quote]

Yep it has gone out of hand completely. To add insult to injury s9 and d3 miner dashboards don’t display actual hashrate and power consumption. It’s like a play dashboard to fool you. GW claims it’s the s9 and d3 miner software that’s faulty (some professionals they are), while it’s their faulty API. So D3 are dialed in static for 15gh and 1250+10% consumption. So much for having your own miners if basically your miners are turned on and off without your knowledge with statistic false stats....it’s like cloud mining.
Support doesn’t even want to hear it, the answer is “do you want us to stop deploying to address this issue” and then the miners are blamed for being negative and complaining to the extent of support rep saying he doesn’t want to be here. Makes sense all they want to do is plug your miner in so they collect the wrong fee, they don’t care what the miner does.

So they don’t have time to address a huge issue of not delivering services and properly charging clients but Dave Carlson has time to show off demo pod to local news in Grand opening ceremony. It seems the closer GW gets to completing more pods the less they care for people who helped build those pods. It’s time the same local news gets info on the foundation of GW business.
fm1984

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

LOL  Grin Grin Grin with all do respect sir/madam but your business plan is faulty.

You are satisfied making "some" profit and do not mind people in exact business branch making 200% 300% profit as you are enjoying your thanksgiving turkey. Yes you are not so greedy as me, I am a bad person and also naive to think the way I do. I am bad because  I want to make most profit with smallest investment... because I want maximal revenue... I am not ripping people off (like GW), I am not scamming them in to buying crap. I just do what everyone can do, no more no less.  And luckily I spread my investments, yes I also got 300% revenue and more on my investment in crypto. Why take less? I find it stupid to settle with the crumbs when you can just have a piece of the cake. If I wanted 8% interest I would stick to bankers and stocks!

So yes, I am pissed at Giga-Watt, they sold a product, and still selling it without able to deliver, although they have your money. On top of that they charge you for power (D3 miner at 1200W ) that you do not use....

Now I read on their Telegram and on bitcointalk, people getting 125USD coupons from Bitmain, I wonder if Giga-Watt is gonna give that money to the buyers of D3?? Hmmm hard question....

Oooh deplorable me for complaining, I am such a bad person for wanting what I paid for! Shame on me  Cry

My investment thesis with GigaWatt and WTT is that it provides access to electricity that is far less expensive than where I am physically located and for a long time. My investment in GigaWatt and WTT is long term, and I am not looking for an almost immediate 100% ROI. Yeah, I know, that's really strange in the cryptocurrency world where it seems that everyone expects to achieve a 100% ROI on every investment in three months or less.

If and/or when that changes I will re-evaluate.

My investment in WTT tokens is currently at +58% https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/giga-watt-token/ and my return from token rental is 8.15% which annualizes to 38.63%. In the grand scheme of things, this is just fine by me.

Giga-watt is as bad as the US goverment

cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

I had two D3s, is it safe to host them with Giga Watt? Do they steal them?
Why do they need to steal ?  Cheesy Cheesy    You should expect very long deployment process thought  Cheesy
cuteman

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

Finally they blocked some investors/customers who posted claims from the official support thread on Telegram. Be careful.
they blocked for incorrect claiming them a scam, after a few warnings.  And allowed to come back with promise not to do so.

Yes,   They have big delays but they are definetely not a scam.
cuteman

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

As i saw they said about December deployment of your bathes 3 and 4.   I think they may delay 1 more month.
cuteman

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

No, they have no possibility for this now.  But maybe in future....
cuteman

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

think about this:
What happens when All the investors who bought or send miners to gigawatt stop hosting their miners there? Who is gonna rent your tokens?
Why investors should decide to stop hosting,  If their electricity is one of the cheapest in the world??  Huh

If somebody removes miners for any reason, there will always be people willing to substitute them, I think.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: