Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169890 times)
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

i have to say the counterwallet sweep was very buggy and difficult, anyone knows if its a general problem or just at the moment?

besides i see a great future for nvo and im very interested in the future of it Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:18:12 AM

I know they are making a wallet and exchange but I'm wondering why there is no effort to list on Bittrex and Poloniex? It's literally free advertising.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

I know they are making a wallet and exchange but I'm wondering why there is no effort to list on Bittrex and Poloniex? It's literally free advertising.
Maybe they are waiting for a strategic entry point? There is no reason to rush things honestly, I'd rather have them focus on development than on making something tradeable without having a finished product behind it.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:51:58 AM

We have contacted bittrex but haven't any response from them, neither positive or negative, i think they are waiting for the resolution of the actual conflict on the bitcoin blockchain as we are using CounterParty which is based on Bitcoin.

Regarding the website, it will soon be updated, we prefered focusing on the distribution and development, we didn't found the time to properly work on it, however, in the next few days the website will be updated.

Thanks for your feedbacks, the team really appreciates them.

Regarding the sweep process, there are some issues with counterwallet however, we found an alternative confirmed by the counterParty community : https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

Just ensure that you put the right name : NVST and to set the miner's fees to 0.0008 BTC or higher.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:11:51 AM

I believe if this was on a bigger exchange with the good news regarding the wallet update I think we may have seen a nice pump, look at status for example nice pump due to the release of beta app.

Current exchange has almost no volume.

Dev please try and get listed on a decent exchange before you release more good news, tho I feel this may be hard due to the fact nvst will be a competitor to these exchanges.

Anyone have any examples of exchanges being listed on an exchange before or is this new territory?

Keep up the good work devs.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:43:17 PM

So is there any other way then using counter wallet to get my nvo ?
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

can some one tell me when the exchange will be operational roughly?? sorry cant read all these pages ...
godaraweb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

hi,
can you help me to transfer my token from my electrum wallet to my counter wallet. i ve tried all option you said but none works. Help me please...

Could you please join on slack ? you will find a lot more support and Yani could help you directly.

in the future i think a weekly report of the work done would be good to inform investors about the progress of the project

Yes, the team already spoke about a weekly update about the project's state, it will be done for sure.

The second distribution Row 2 is ont its way.

nemgun, no replies from marto on Slack. So what should i do?

my btc address: 17LinZJU4jK6uj83oD82ZYwXAtRtBfqgsb

this is the ID of the transacation:

https://blockchain.info/tx/8fe15ba9e69ebfd3e5dd77652c81b746867448e769a2a74e8d128bbf3a94185a

paid 0.09222134 btc

No balance, nothing. (on wallet.counterwallet.io)

Have you sent from an exchange? if positive have you already DM @marto on slack?

Yes, from bittrex. I did, he ignored me.

Yani contacted on slack, even today, however, i hope that everyone understands that the team is doing its best to provide as much support as possible.

Let me give you some overviews of what the wallet will look like to :

https://i.imgur.com/XZ9yfUG.png

https://i.imgur.com/YBUqBtx.png

https://i.imgur.com/DihVr2K.png

Good keep working on it
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:30:29 AM

We have contacted bittrex but haven't any response from them, neither positive or negative, i think they are waiting for the resolution of the actual conflict on the bitcoin blockchain as we are using CounterParty which is based on Bitcoin.

Regarding the website, it will soon be updated, we prefered focusing on the distribution and development, we didn't found the time to properly work on it, however, in the next few days the website will be updated.

Regarding the sweep process, there are some issues with counterwallet however, we found an alternative confirmed by the counterParty community : https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

Just ensure that you put the right name : NVST and to set the miner's fees to 0.0008 BTC or higher.

Hello.

Is this related to 1st august?
So exporting I mean having ownership of the BTC private key from couterwallet  is not enough?

So form reading the info of that page:
https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

i have understood that i should do the following:

1) Install electrum wallet on my computer
2) generate a new BTC address
3) send all my BTC from counter wallet to this new address generated in electrum
4) download the sweep.html from https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet
5) follow the instructions from that page and send NVST from address in counterwallet to the new address that was generated in electrum.

Please can you confirm this?!
Also if anybody has already done that by using this sweep.html can you confirm that it works?

Thanks.

striker7334 2.0

Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

-snip-
Wallet definitely looks good please to hear the progress of the token on that side of things, sucks we're still not on a major exchange but thats okay once the wallet is finished who cares it'll probably give Waves and BTS a run for there money. When is Beta release or is there a Beta release scheduled?

Hello, this is actually an alpha candidate, there is no exchange function into it, it is the basic wallet.

I am pleased that everyone looks satisfied, it is really awesome.

Cool glad to hear that things are progressing along hopefully there is no hiccups in the development but I imagine there will be all great project take time so 6-10 months sounds like a stretch goal honestly for a fully functional DEX maybe 12-15 months but definitely not 6 months unless you just have some software  developing gods working on it lmao  Cheesy

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:02:57 PM

Hello, yes, there are different from simple to advanced.

1- You can use counterwallet
2- You can create a raw transaction and sign it using your private key
3- You can use third party scripts to move the tokens
4- You can use your own federated node

Can you please PM me your exact situation ? i will either guide or  direct you to slack.

Hello.

Is this related to 1st august?
So exporting I mean having ownership of the BTC private key from couterwallet  is not enough?

So form reading the info of that page:
https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

i have understood that i should do the following:

1) Install electrum wallet on my computer
2) generate a new BTC address
3) send all my BTC from counter wallet to this new address generated in electrum
4) download the sweep.html from https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet
5) follow the instructions from that page and send NVST from address in counterwallet to the new address that was generated in electrum.

Please can you confirm this?!
Also if anybody has already done that by using this sweep.html can you confirm that it works?

Thanks.

Hello, yes many exchanges are slowly disabling their bitcoin wallets because of 1st August.
Your method is one of the many possible ways to do it, you can also create an address using coinb.in and send the tokens there using either Jpja's repo, coindaddy's public API, or counterwallet.

Regarding 1st August and its effect, nothing will harm you as long as you have the private key of your bitcoin addresseS. As of my informations,3 splits could happen, but what ever happens, as long as you have your private keys, you are safe.

Yani reported many successfull sweeps using Jpja's repo.

-snip-
Wallet definitely looks good please to hear the progress of the token on that side of things, sucks we're still not on a major exchange but thats okay once the wallet is finished who cares it'll probably give Waves and BTS a run for there money. When is Beta release or is there a Beta release scheduled?

Hello, this is actually an alpha candidate, there is no exchange function into it, it is the basic wallet.

I am pleased that everyone looks satisfied, it is really awesome.

Cool glad to hear that things are progressing along hopefully there is no hiccups in the development but I imagine there will be all great project take time so 6-10 months sounds like a stretch goal honestly for a fully functional DEX maybe 12-15 months but definitely not 6 months unless you just have some software  developing gods working on it lmao  Cheesy

Well, i am pressuring myself to deliver it in 4 months, personnal challenge, if we deliver it in 10 months then i am really an idiot because this delay would be in case i get a car accident or something like that. Once the wallet is fully functional (you may have seen the screens) and ready, i will push a repo to let people see the work live.
As once the alpha wallet is ready it will be used a wrapper, then you will have the second wrapper to communicate with technos, and then we will just have to see if safenet is ready, i had a talk with Dirvine and apparently they are progressing quickly recently, which a good news.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:24:24 PM

i used this tool two times. and all that has been sweep is 0.00000009 NVST.

Send Asset Quantity
MAX transfers entire balance.

thats what i did.

EDIT:
I had to put the exact amount of coins to be able to sweep everything.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

yes. this i just like with all the ETH tokens. you need a counterparty wallet.
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

[/quote]

Well, i am pressuring myself to deliver it in 4 months, personnal challenge, if we deliver it in 10 months then i am really an idiot because this delay would be in case i get a car accident or something like that. Once the wallet is fully functional (you may have seen the screens) and ready, i will push a repo to let people see the work live.
As once the alpha wallet is ready it will be used a wrapper, then you will have the second wrapper to communicate with technos, and then we will just have to see if safenet is ready, i had a talk with Dirvine and apparently they are progressing quickly recently, which a good news.
[/quote]

That's excellent news looks like I need to pickup some MAID on top of more NVST while that prices are still cheap safenet has been a long anticipated project! I'm thrilled to hear you challenge yourself so hard to complete it in such a short timeframe faster is better in this game after all!

AlteregoX

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:53:41 PM

Talked with the guys recently, they're working on fixing the tokens sent from exchanges

The second distribution should start soon enough
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:45:38 PM

http://imgur.com/a/yHBCo

Also, i promissed offline trading, resolved. I promised to solve double spending, resolved. I promised 0 conf, i found an issue, but i solved it, however it issued another problem, i burned a computer because of that as it had to manage a poloniex-like transaction volume, i understood from that the users would have to manage the same amount of transactions on their side, so i had to go for a light version, and it works pretty well, but doing so, i though about the websites who run APIs, how are they going to do if they were to be hosted on safenet.
These APIs need CPU, i tried to contact dirvine, he told me he is busy and that i should talk in the forum.
The safebrowser would be usefull for NVO, but i doubt that it will help in the case of a website like Poloniex or coinpayments.
I asked myself a lot of questions (even burned a good computer for that), doing that, i create a maidsafe 10.0, i would need about 2 months for good experimentations, the worst is that i did it in a week, that’s why i don’t think roadmaps are relevant to me, it is true that i haven’t slept about 19 hours in a week, no DDOS possibility, cloudflare will soon retire, also, the website’s origine is hidden by the network.
However, the technology is different from SafeNet.
In about 3 months, i think that we could swap the maids.
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:57:14 AM

http://imgur.com/a/yHBCo

Also, i promissed offline trading, resolved. I promised to solve double spending, resolved. I promised 0 conf, i found an issue, but i solved it, however it issued another problem, i burned a computer because of that as it had to manage a poloniex-like transaction volume, i understood from that the users would have to manage the same amount of transactions on their side, so i had to go for a light version, and it works pretty well, but doing so, i though about the websites who run APIs, how are they going to do if they were to be hosted on safenet.
These APIs need CPU, i tried to contact dirvine, he told me he is busy and that i should talk in the forum.
The safebrowser would be usefull for NVO, but i doubt that it will help in the case of a website like Poloniex or coinpayments.
I asked myself a lot of questions (even burned a good computer for that), doing that, i create a maidsafe 10.0, i would need about 2 months for good experimentations, the worst is that i did it in a week, that’s why i don’t think roadmaps are relevant to me, it is true that i haven’t slept about 19 hours in a week, no DDOS possibility, cloudflare will soon retire, also, the website’s origine is hidden by the network.
However, the technology is different from SafeNet.
In about 3 months, i think that we could swap the maids.

Damn that's a lot of coding sounds like you're a beast with this lol I like that NVO will be a strong competitor to any other decentralized exchange but question, if I read your above statement right you might be taking a different direction then implementing NVO into SafeNet and using the maidsafe 10.0 you created instead? Am I understanding that correctly?

migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

Damn that's a lot of coding sounds like you're a beast with this lol I like that NVO will be a strong competitor to any other decentralized exchange but question, if I read your above statement right you might be taking a different direction then implementing NVO into SafeNet and using the maidsafe 10.0 you created instead? Am I understanding that correctly?

i think the copy/paste from safenet forum is lacking something from https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/813

"i am not only making NVO to succeed, i am also making safenet 10.0, i think that NVO will really explode, as both have to work together."

i think they say that have in store things to improve safenet to be "10x" better working together
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

i think the copy/paste from safenet forum is lacking something from https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/813

"i am not only making NVO to succeed, i am also making safenet 10.0, i think that NVO will really explode, as both have to work together."

i think they say that have in store things to improve safenet to be "10x" better working together

No, what i means is that i created a safenet when i was solving NVO issues, the thing is that it is less experimental compared to maidsafe's safenet, more functional and stronger. I will ask to the maidsafe team to check it in the next 2 months as it still needs experiments.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:59:52 AM

Sounds promising. Hope it is not just talk.
Maybe one of the third party Escrows could give an opinion on the progress? Are they still following up closeley?

I think I will dump my BCC on monday to try and accumelate some more NVST.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: