Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:38:56 AM

Ignore the coin pitch at the end of this article. It is what the author has to say about bounties that could be another blow to ICOs. He does mention cryptocurrency a few times, but it sounds as if the bounty crackdown would only be for securities (ICOs).

Rest in Peace, ICO Bounty Programs - https://hackernoon.com/rest-in-peace-ico-bounty-programs-fc1e1e04e867

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:52:54 AM

Just noticed today that Craiglist.com now has a button you can check that says “cryptocurrency ok”. It brings up all the stuff listed where the sellers will accept cryptocurrency for. It was interesting to me that the box said “cryptocurrency”, instead of “Bitcoin”, or even “bitcoin”. What also interested me was the number of items that the sellers would accept Bitcoin. Was a lot! I think that sometimes, when we are immersed in our industry, we tend to not recognize how the public perceives this industry, and we sometimes miss, or underestimate the impact cryptocurrency is making. I, for one, continue to be amazed at how much John Q. Public really does know about Bitcoin, in particular. It seems to be catching on quicker that I imagined.

Smokey

I think more and more people are getting interested in cryptocurrencies every day. I'm starting to have friends and neighbors and even family members asking me questions about it. Selling stuff you no longer need on Craig's List would be a great way to get into Bitcoin. Far better than mortgaging your house.

Judging from all the news and mentions of crypto in all the places we have never seen it before, I would say the industry has or, is very close to reaching critical mass. You can't turn around without seeing an article about bitcoin in the main stream media nor can you be around any of you "none crypto" friends without one or more asking how to get in the markets or, my favorite: "Just what is this bitch coin thing anyway?" Not everyone has style...

The new year should be quite a ride in what I fully see being the 'up" elevator. I really don't think it can be stopped at this point. Throttled, messed with, banned, outlawed or adopted and, of course, taxed but not stopped. Hang on, here we go like it or not!  Grin

This is definitely the start of the mainstream media moment we've been talking about for 4 years.

It's too bad there isn't a cryptocurrency fact-checker for media coverage like this:

CNBC Host: “I get it that cryptocurrency is a FIAT currency like the US Dollar” - http://investmentwatchblog.com/cnbc-host-i-get-it-that-cryptocurrency-is-a-fiat-currency-like-the-us-dollar/   Grin

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:51:35 AM

Ignore the coin pitch at the end of this article. It is what the author has to say about bounties that could be another blow to ICOs. He does mention cryptocurrency a few times, but it sounds as if the bounty crackdown would only be for securities (ICOs).

Rest in Peace, ICO Bounty Programs - https://hackernoon.com/rest-in-peace-ico-bounty-programs-fc1e1e04e867

That is pretty interesting. I do remember when the FTC was cracking down on the affiliate marketing people and made the requirement for disclosure as promoting products disguised as genuine appeal for the product. I am always suspicious of articles that promote a product, utilize expertise to gain confidence and sell the user. Thus the statement at the bottom "He is a co-founder at benjaCoin and advisor to several ICO projects, including RetailCoins. #disclosure". I suppose in this case the product is the ICO or investment and it could be true that the FTC is investigating, but I would think they would issue a formal statement if that were the case, just as they did with the bloggers and affiliate marketers.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:58:01 AM

There are a lot of misleading statements in the article and very confusing. I am not aware of any specific bounty crackdown. However, if the ICO is deemed illegal for lack of registration or exemption, the associated bounty token is likely to be illegal as well.

SEC Chairman Jay Clayton just made this statement: “Investors should understand that to date no initial coin offerings have been registered with the SEC.”  https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/125792-sec-chairman-jay-clayton-issues-statement-initial-coin-offerings-cryptocurrencies/

In the same article, he added, “Specifically, we concluded that the token offering represented an investment of money in a common enterprise with a reasonable expectation of profits to be derived from the entrepreneurial or managerial efforts of others.”

Since it is illegal to sell securities that are not registered or exempt with the SEC this confirmation from the SEC Chairman is very troubling.
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:06:25 AM

Why is such a meaningful project always around $ 0.01? Up to over 0.2 US dollars, 20 times the difference is what caused? Is there any good news lately?
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

Why is such a meaningful project always around $ 0.01? Up to over 0.2 US dollars, 20 times the difference is what caused? Is there any good news lately?

Historically, DNotes has often been undervalued relative to its industry peers. Being recently delisted from Poloniex Exchange was certainly not helpful. Until DNotes 2.0 is successfully launched, it is a waiting exercise to be listed on other larger exchanges.

DNotes is more than just a digital currency. It is supported by an integrated ecosystem under the leadership and management of an incorporated company - DNotes Global, Inc.  DNotes' stakeholders collectively own 25% of the company. This is unique in our industry and our solution to integrating the new decentralized space with our centralized world. This concept may be to foreign or too new for most people to understand. Just like the way Bitcoin got started. Satoshi Nakamoto pointed in the early days that Bitcoin was going to be worth a lot or worth nothing; I will say the same thing about DNotes with a twist: " In 5 years, DNotes will be worth a lot as one of the most valuable business models by doing the right, the right way, at the right time or worth nothing because that didn't matter. Of course,  I am betting that it matters and giving it all I got.

We are stepping up to tell our story with a major funding campaign to raise up to $50 million worldwide from accredited and non-accredited investors using Reg. A+ Mini IPO Title IV Tier 2. over a 12 months period. That could be our best news for 2018.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:56:01 PM

That is pretty interesting. I do remember when the FTC was cracking down on the affiliate marketing people and made the requirement for disclosure as promoting products disguised as genuine appeal for the product. I am always suspicious of articles that promote a product, utilize expertise to gain confidence and sell the user. Thus the statement at the bottom "He is a co-founder at benjaCoin and advisor to several ICO projects, including RetailCoins. #disclosure". I suppose in this case the product is the ICO or investment and it could be true that the FTC is investigating, but I would think they would issue a formal statement if that were the case, just as they did with the bloggers and affiliate marketers.

"I am always suspicious of articles that promote a product, utilize expertise to gain confidence and sell the user." I agree, and it's too bad he didn't end the article before the pitch, so as not to lose the trust of the informed reader.

There are a lot of misleading statements in the article and very confusing. I am not aware of any specific bounty crackdown. However, if the ICO is deemed illegal for lack of registration or exemption, the associated bounty token is likely to be illegal as well.

SEC Chairman Jay Clayton just made this statement: “Investors should understand that to date no initial coin offerings have been registered with the SEC.”  https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/125792-sec-chairman-jay-clayton-issues-statement-initial-coin-offerings-cryptocurrencies/

In the same article, he added, “Specifically, we concluded that the token offering represented an investment of money in a common enterprise with a reasonable expectation of profits to be derived from the entrepreneurial or managerial efforts of others.”

Since it is illegal to sell securities that are not registered or exempt with the SEC this confirmation from the SEC Chairman is very troubling.

I think the author may have been applying existing regulations to bounties, and since the SEC casts such a wide net on what constitutes a security and who has to follow the rules, he may be right. The SEC did issue a statement on "celebrities and others" promoting ICOs and that they must disclose they are getting paid. It is the celebrity side of the story that garnered all of the headlines, and no one paid attention to the "and others".

Statement on Potentially Unlawful Promotion of Initial Coin Offerings and Other Investments by Celebrities and Others

"...Any celebrity or other individual who promotes a virtual token or coin that is a security must disclose the nature, scope, and amount of compensation received in exchange for the promotion.  A failure to disclose this information is a violation of the anti-touting provisions of the federal securities laws.  Persons making these endorsements may also be liable for potential violations of the anti-fraud provisions of the federal securities laws, for participating in an unregistered offer and sale of securities, and for acting as unregistered brokers.  The SEC will continue to focus on these types of promotions to protect investors and to ensure compliance with the securities laws."

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-potentially-unlawful-promotion-icos

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

"I am always suspicious of articles that promote a product, utilize expertise to gain confidence and sell the user." I agree, and it's too bad he didn't end the article before the pitch, so as not to lose the trust of the informed reader.

I think the author may have been applying existing regulations to bounties, and since the SEC casts such a wide net on what constitutes a security and who has to follow the rules, he may be right. The SEC did issue a statement on "celebrities and others" promoting ICOs and that they must disclose they are getting paid. It is the celebrity side of the story that garnered all of the headlines, and no one paid attention to the "and others".

Statement on Potentially Unlawful Promotion of Initial Coin Offerings and Other Investments by Celebrities and Others

"...Any celebrity or other individual who promotes a virtual token or coin that is a security must disclose the nature, scope, and amount of compensation received in exchange for the promotion.  A failure to disclose this information is a violation of the anti-touting provisions of the federal securities laws.  Persons making these endorsements may also be liable for potential violations of the anti-fraud provisions of the federal securities laws, for participating in an unregistered offer and sale of securities, and for acting as unregistered brokers.  The SEC will continue to focus on these types of promotions to protect investors and to ensure compliance with the securities laws."

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-potentially-unlawful-promotion-icos

Good point, the SEC did make an announcement. Of course that doesn't mean their can't be bounties or affiliates or even celebrity endorsements, just that there is proper disclosure. If you promote a product that you believe in, it's fine, but if someone is paying you to promote the product it needs the proper disclosure.

Brandon Cheliak

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:17:30 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:48:34 PM by Brandon Cheliak

There's an awful lot of talk in the media and among economic experts that Bitcoin is a bubble right now, with all traditional indicators leading them to that conclusion. However, I believe they are discounting just how widespread the demand is. In my opinion Bitcoin is not a bubble, it has barely reached its full potential. I think we won't start getting into serious bubble territory until BTC becomes a geopolitical financial weapon for conflicting nation states.
https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/Meet-The-Worlds-Most-Powerful-Bitcoin-Backers.html

In my opinion, Bitcoin is best suited to a macro economic purpose such as this, because it is the most secure network in the world, but very ill suited for processing large volumes of transactions. Since some people only live on a few dollars a month, they can't afford to pay a few dollars to make a Bitcoin transaction.  For this reason, Bitcoin can not become a global currency for everyone.

I do agree that there are certain segments of the industry that are undergoing a bubble, primarily in the areas where there is easy money to be had.
https://dnotesedu.com/2017/11/the-elephant-in-the-room-cryptocurrencys-massive-bubbles/

For anyone who might be thinking about comparing Bitcoin's price spike now, to what happened in 2013; which was followed by a near 2 year correction - do not forget that the price spike back then was an insider job, caused by two bots on the now defunct exchange Mt Gox.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mt-gox-trading-bots-manipulated-bitcoin-price/

Who knows what began driving this most recent price spike in Bitcoin, but I have a suspicion that something reminiscent of Mt Gox is going on again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/dollar814-million-mystery-shrouds-heart-of-biggest-bitcoin-exchange/ar-BBGgtRf
http://www.afr.com/markets/currencies/bitcoin-rebounds-to-another-record-after-41-million-hack-of-crypto-peer-tether-20171121-gzq9vk

At any rate, my gut feeling is that Bitcoin will undergo another correction period beginning at some point in the near future, then will continue on to reach unthinkable prices. A big problem I see in this for the average person is that when BTC hyperdeflation intensifies, some existing Bitcoin holders won't be able to get rid of their Bitcoin, simply because it is too expensive to move.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:48:34 PM

There's an awful lot of talk in the media and among economic experts that Bitcoin is a bubble right now, with all traditional indicators leading them to that conclusion. However, I believe they are discounting just how widespread the demand is. In my opinion Bitcoin is not a bubble, it has barely reached its full potential. I think we won't start getting into serious bubble territory until BTC becomes a geopolitical financial weapon for conflicting nation states.
https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/Meet-The-Worlds-Most-Powerful-Bitcoin-Backers.html

In my opinion, Bitcoin is best suited to a macro economic purpose such as this, because it is the most secure network in the world, but very ill suited for processing large volumes of transactions. Since some people only live on a few dollars a month, they can't afford to pay a few dollars to make a Bitcoin transaction.  For this reason, Bitcoin can not become a global currency for everyone.

I do agree that there are certain segments of the industry that are undergoing a bubble, primarily in the areas where there is easy money to be had.
https://dnotesedu.com/2017/11/the-elephant-in-the-room-cryptocurrencys-massive-bubbles/

For anyone who might be thinking about comparing Bitcoin's price spike now, to what happened in 2013; which was followed by a near 2 year correction - do not forget that the price spike back then was an insider job, caused by two bots on the now defunct exchange Mt Gox.

Who knows what began driving this most recent price spike in Bitcoin, but I have a suspicion that something reminiscent of Mt Gox is going on again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/dollar814-million-mystery-shrouds-heart-of-biggest-bitcoin-exchange/ar-BBGgtRf
http://www.afr.com/markets/currencies/bitcoin-rebounds-to-another-record-after-41-million-hack-of-crypto-peer-tether-20171121-gzq9vk

At any rate, my gut feeling is that Bitcoin will undergo another correction period beginning at some point in the near future, then will continue on to reach unthinkable prices. A big problem I see in this for the average person is that when BTC hyperdeflation intensifies, existing Bitcoin holders won't be able to get rid of their Bitcoin, simply because it is too expensive to move.

First of all, none of those academics are 'experts' outside of how to study the manipulation of markets for personal and megalomaniacal gain. I could hardly take Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, or any central banker's opinion seriously -- it is like asking. Even the Central Bank in New Zealand said "it's blatantly a bubble". Everybody is saying it might be a bubble, and yet everybody still wants to buy it. We should clearly put our faith in the Keynesian command-and-control style economists who have been wrong every time.

That Amazon bubble tho...

Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

At any rate, my gut feeling is that Bitcoin will undergo another correction period beginning at some point in the near future, then will continue on to reach unthinkable prices. A big problem I see in this for the average person is that when BTC hyperdeflation intensifies, existing Bitcoin holders won't be able to get rid of their Bitcoin, simply because it is too expensive to move.

First of all, none of those academics are 'experts' outside of how to study the manipulation of markets for personal and megalomaniacal gain. I could hardly take Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, or any central banker's opinion seriously -- it is like asking. Even the Central Bank in New Zealand said "it's blatantly a bubble". Everybody is saying it might be a bubble, and yet everybody still wants to buy it. We should clearly put our faith in the Keynesian command-and-control style economists who have been wrong every time.

From 2013-2016 Amazon's revenue increased by 1.8x and during that same period their profits rose by 2.35x - Their stock price rose by 3x during that time. They also have over 40% share of the e-commerce market, and their market cap is just over 10x their revenue (not bad for a tech company). I don't know if it's bubble is comparable to some of these altcoins and ICO's with market caps hovering around a billion dollars on zero revenue.
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:15:02 PM

16.3 million Americans buy and sell bitcoin frequently
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/16-3-million-americans-buy-sell-bitcoin-frequently-181415210.html

"Cboe’s bitcoin futures are on track for a stellar first week, the CME will launch its own contract Monday and Nasdaq plans to do the same next year. Still, 74% of adults have never used the digital asset at all, according to a new Morning Consult survey.

Meanwhile, 5% of Americans — roughly 16.3 million people — are buying and selling bitcoin frequently. Given bitcoin only hit mainstream mania this year, it’s safe to say we’re far from peak adoption.
"

I may be highly opposed to how some derivatives function, but there is no denying that regulated derivatives exchanges will be a great option for people who want to speculate on the price of Bitcoin. This will become more evident when the cost to buy and transact with BTC itself, becomes out of reach for the majority of individual investors.
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:31 PM

Not trying to spam the thread with posts here guys, but I wanted to bring up the increase in cost of Bitcoin transaction fees over the last year.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Dec 8th 2016 average transaction fee - $0.26 USD
Dec 8th 2017 average transaction fee - $27.20 USD

Any thoughts on the implications this will have on the industry?
MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:50:35 PM

Stiglitz is a brilliant mind. I respect him a lot, but he's out of his depth. And it's kind of understandable why. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-11-29/joseph-stiglitz-bitcoin-ought-to-be-outlawed-video

I posted that on LinkedIn, quoting him “We ought to just go back to what we’ve always had.”

I'm not a Nobel Laureate, but I'm pretty sure this isn't how innovation works.

The first comment was
For Keynesian economists like Stiglitz, a decentralized currency is a threat to the economy in their minds. Without a central authority in control of the money supply, it would mean no quantitative easing and it could also become politically untenable to deficit spend during a recession (or any time really).

And I replied
Most definitely, the logic of why Stiglitz would be hostile makes sense . Thanks for the comment.

He once wrote 'Economics is difficult because we cannot conduct controlled experiments. But we do have a wealth of experience from which to draw inferences.' As a trader back in the day I learned some things, and one of them is that trends work, until they don't.

The development of an internet of value, building on our societal experience building out an internet of information....is completely new. So his economic inferences in this space make him uncomfortable, because he has no experience with it. Inferences like 'the invisible hand is not visible because it isn't there' are only possible if you exert control over fiscal and monetary policy, especially during downturns like you point out.

Practically speaking, this leads to the role of government. 'Government is needed, almost all would agree, at a minimum to enforce contracts and property rights.'

So his brilliant, brilliant mind gets muddled by this new reality where we don't require central trust mechanisms for transferring value. And he ends up spewing absurd on their face comments like the one in the OP.

Him and the whole lot of Keynesians...their days of control are over.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
MiningHabit

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

There's an awful lot of talk in the media and among economic experts that Bitcoin is a bubble right now, with all traditional indicators leading them to that conclusion. However, I believe they are discounting just how widespread the demand is. In my opinion Bitcoin is not a bubble, it has barely reached its full potential. I think we won't start getting into serious bubble

Bitcoin is definitely in a bubble AND it hasn't reached it's full potential. The two aren't opposed to each other. Like Erik Voorhees tweeted the other day....

"Bitcoin can be *both* in a bubble and  underpriced, simultaneously. It depends on your timescale. Remember the poor fool who bought at $31 in mid 2011 at the top of that bubble..."

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
MiningHabit

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Not trying to spam the thread with posts here guys, but I wanted to bring up the increase in cost of Bitcoin transaction fees over the last year.

Innovation in the altspace, imo. When people saw that altavista sucked, that creates room for Google and Yahoo and Bing.

But in this space, I think Altavista itself improves by virtue of the others, as opposed to being killed by them.

Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:12:22 PM

There's an awful lot of talk in the media and among economic experts that Bitcoin is a bubble right now, with all traditional indicators leading them to that conclusion. However, I believe they are discounting just how widespread the demand is. In my opinion Bitcoin is not a bubble, it has barely reached its full potential. I think we won't start getting into serious bubble

Bitcoin is definitely in a bubble AND it hasn't reached it's full potential. The two aren't opposed to each other. Like Erik Voorhees tweeted the other day....

"Bitcoin can be *both* in a bubble and  underpriced, simultaneously. It depends on your timescale. Remember the poor fool who bought at $31 in mid 2011 at the top of that bubble..."

By traditional measure, like I said in my original post, you came to the conclusion that Bitcoin is a bubble. If we also look at it from the perspective of behavioral economics, and what percentage of the herd has common consensus on the future direction of Bitcoin, there are still many individuals with different biases. During the tulip bubble, few people thought the price would go down, as is the case with nearly every other bubble. Bitcoin has undeniably reached critical mass, but I wouldn't go so far as to label it a bubble until we see how the other 95% of people in the world who don't use Bitcoin react to it. This 95% is a highly generous estimate, using America as a baseline for the entire world.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:27:50 PM

Innovation in the altspace, imo. When people saw that altavista sucked, that creates room for Google and Yahoo and Bing.

But in this space, I think Altavista itself improves by virtue of the others, as opposed to being killed by them.

Someone was looking for comments on this on Facebook https://theoutline.com/post/2592/bitcoin-is-none-of-the-things-it-was-supposed-to-be

Which I agree, bitcoin is certainly not today what it was envisioned to be, but it opened the gates for the us to make it happen. Whether or not bitcoin will continue to grow in it's current iteration, continues as the gateway to the digital space, a fork off over takes it, or it carves itself out as it's own ultimate niche, who really knows, there are a lot of variables at play. What I can say for sure is that DNotes is taking it's own path to achieve many of these goals with clear direction and strategy.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:48:43 AM

UK Regulator to Bitcoin Investors: “Be Prepared to Lose Your Money”

https://dcebrief.com/uk-regulator-if-investing-in-bitcoin-be-prepared-to-lose-your-money/
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:13:50 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:28:33 AM by Brandon Cheliak

Someone was looking for comments on this on Facebook https://theoutline.com/post/2592/bitcoin-is-none-of-the-things-it-was-supposed-to-be

Which I agree, bitcoin is certainly not today what it was envisioned to be, but it opened the gates for the us to make it happen. Whether or not bitcoin will continue to grow in it's current iteration, continues as the gateway to the digital space, a fork off over takes it, or it carves itself out as it's own ultimate niche, who really knows, there are a lot of variables at play. What I can say for sure is that DNotes is taking it's own path to achieve many of these goals with clear direction and strategy.

This is a really great article, I completely agree with the sentiment.

It's surprising that more people haven't yet caught on to why DNotes took the path it did. DNotes has had the opportunity to observe and solve problems that other cryptocurrencies didn't realize existed until it was too late. I'm sure the public will see a reflection of that calculated patience in DNotes 2.0.

It's only a matter of time before wise investors realize what a steal DNotes is, and see that the infrastructure already deployed by DNotes (in its current form) is more comprehensive and functional than a majority of the top 100 cryptocurrencies. This blockchain has been running for almost 4 years with no major issues, meanwhile some projects have a market cap north of 100 million on an empty promise to build a blockchain, and others with multi billion dollar market caps have blockchain issues like clockwork. I'm not blowing smoke, verify it for yourself if you don't believe me.

If DNotes 1.0 already has better infrastructure than the majority of top 100 cryptocurrencies/tokens, imagine what DNotes 2.0 will bring!
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: