Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

16.3 million Americans buy and sell bitcoin frequently
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/16-3-million-americans-buy-sell-bitcoin-frequently-181415210.html

"Cboe’s bitcoin futures are on track for a stellar first week, the CME will launch its own contract Monday and Nasdaq plans to do the same next year. Still, 74% of adults have never used the digital asset at all, according to a new Morning Consult survey.

Meanwhile, 5% of Americans — roughly 16.3 million people — are buying and selling bitcoin frequently. Given bitcoin only hit mainstream mania this year, it’s safe to say we’re far from peak adoption.
"

I may be highly opposed to how some derivatives function, but there is no denying that regulated derivatives exchanges will be a great option for people who want to speculate on the price of Bitcoin. This will become more evident when the cost to buy and transact with BTC itself, becomes out of reach for the majority of individual investors.

Not trying to spam the thread with posts here guys, but I wanted to bring up the increase in cost of Bitcoin transaction fees over the last year.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Dec 8th 2016 average transaction fee - $0.26 USD
Dec 8th 2017 average transaction fee - $27.20 USD

Any thoughts on the implications this will have on the industry?

You raise an excellent point here. I'd never actually connected the emerging Bitcoin derivative market with its high transaction fees. I personally do not speculate on the price of Bitcoin, other than trying to time my moves into Bitcoin and then into USD to coincide with Bitcoin going up (rather than down), so I didn't think of the transaction fees in those terms.

But it is true that Bitcoin futures allow for people to speculate all they want on the price of Bitcoin without actually having to move Bitcoin. I guess whatever fees the normal derivative exchange they use is fine and familiar, but the price of moving Bitcoin would represent what seems to be an extra and unnecessary burden.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:28:22 AM

Not trying to spam the thread with posts here guys, but I wanted to bring up the increase in cost of Bitcoin transaction fees over the last year.

Brandon, your posts are consistently novelle and insightful. I'm always pleased when I see something new from you, and maybe I put more stock in your advice than is wise, only time will tell. Also, you can't take credit for 'spamming' when you bring such variety.

As for the effect of transaction fees becomming unworkable, I posted earlier:
I'm seeing awareness of the fact that you don't need to be a whole coin growing, which is working as an attractor for people who see bitcoin like buying a 'scratchie card' for $5 to see if they'll wind $20 with a vague hop of much more.

The thing that I see stopping a massive generalised public gamble from occurring is that the stakes are automatically raised by the current transaction fees. To make the $20 fee worthwhile, you need to be $100 or more on this new wheel of fortune. But if a fork comes through that successfully drops that transaction fees to keep them under one dollar, I'm expecting a massive price spike as petty investors flood the market.

Of course there's the other effect of businesses refusing to continue accepting bitcoin, like Steam. As I see it there are two likely final outcomes:
1) Bitcoin is no longer used for small or regular transactions and functions more like gold as a storage of value that is difficult and expensive to transform.

or

2) The bitcoin community recognises their current software is significantly decreasing the potential value of their holdings and upgrades their system to something that enables fast and cheap transactions for the foreseeable future. This is just as likely to come in the form of a hard fork.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:49:57 AM

There's an awful lot of talk in the media and among economic experts that Bitcoin is a bubble right now, with all traditional indicators leading them to that conclusion. However, I believe they are discounting just how widespread the demand is. In my opinion Bitcoin is not a bubble, it has barely reached its full potential. I think we won't start getting into serious bubble

Bitcoin is definitely in a bubble AND it hasn't reached it's full potential. The two aren't opposed to each other. Like Erik Voorhees tweeted the other day....

"Bitcoin can be *both* in a bubble and  underpriced, simultaneously. It depends on your timescale. Remember the poor fool who bought at $31 in mid 2011 at the top of that bubble..."

By traditional measure, like I said in my original post, you came to the conclusion that Bitcoin is a bubble. If we also look at it from the perspective of behavioral economics, and what percentage of the herd has common consensus on the future direction of Bitcoin, there are still many individuals with different biases. During the tulip bubble, few people thought the price would go down, as is the case with nearly every other bubble. Bitcoin has undeniably reached critical mass, but I wouldn't go so far as to label it a bubble until we see how the other 95% of people in the world who don't use Bitcoin react to it. This 95% is a highly generous estimate, using America as a baseline for the entire world.

I really like how you brought behavioural ecconomics and the fact that the current market is a fraction of the potential market into the discussion. Where a bubble exists with investors aware that price far exceeds value, it is typical for all investors to closely watch the market while hovering a finger over the 'sell' button. This way they have a slim chance of being the second-greatest fool.

Then, when the bubble-price drops, it plummets quickly and keeps going until consensus is reached that the investment is valued at its real worth. If you look at the price history of bitcoin, this is not what happens. The price drop is steep, but the 'current value' baseline is never too far below the peek it dropped from. For me, that is a clear indicator that it is not a bubble. Bubbles pop.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:12:30 AM

Brandon, your posts are consistently novelle and insightful. I'm always pleased when I see something new from you, and maybe I put more stock in your advice than is wise, only time will tell. Also, you can't take credit for 'spamming' when you bring such variety.

As for the effect of transaction fees becomming unworkable, I posted earlier:
I'm seeing awareness of the fact that you don't need to be a whole coin growing, which is working as an attractor for people who see bitcoin like buying a 'scratchie card' for $5 to see if they'll wind $20 with a vague hop of much more.

The thing that I see stopping a massive generalised public gamble from occurring is that the stakes are automatically raised by the current transaction fees. To make the $20 fee worthwhile, you need to be $100 or more on this new wheel of fortune. But if a fork comes through that successfully drops that transaction fees to keep them under one dollar, I'm expecting a massive price spike as petty investors flood the market.

Of course there's the other effect of businesses refusing to continue accepting bitcoin, like Steam. As I see it there are two likely final outcomes:
1) Bitcoin is no longer used for small or regular transactions and functions more like gold as a storage of value that is difficult and expensive to transform.

or

2) The bitcoin community recognises their current software is significantly decreasing the potential value of their holdings and upgrades their system to something that enables fast and cheap transactions for the foreseeable future. This is just as likely to come in the form of a hard fork.

Sorry Tim, I missed that post of yours when skimming through the forum, but glad I could help illustrate your point. I do think either of those scenarios are distinct possibilities, but even if these challenges are overcome or averted, how long will it be until the limits are reached again under the new implementation? Will those changes bring about new ways Bitcoin can be exploited for personal gain? Can Bitcoin even change its core programming to accommodate solutions to its inherent problems, or will a patchwork hold? You don't have to answer these, I'm just kind of musing to make people think.

Bitcoin's Lightning Network might alleviate some congestion, but if it fails or doesn't live up to expectations I think it's safe to say that BTC will be hard pressed to function as a currency for day to day commerce. I am curious to see how much impact on transaction fees it will have, as the majority of transactions they will likely facilitate are dust (micro), which are usually sent with zero transaction fees anyways. What incentive is there for lightning network upkeep? That's why right now these transactions are getting backed up in the mempool and can take forever to send, because there is no monetary incentive for miners, and the miners always process the most profitable transactions first.
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:18:47 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:32:47 AM by Brandon Cheliak

There's an awful lot of talk in the media and among economic experts that Bitcoin is a bubble right now, with all traditional indicators leading them to that conclusion. However, I believe they are discounting just how widespread the demand is. In my opinion Bitcoin is not a bubble, it has barely reached its full potential. I think we won't start getting into serious bubble

Bitcoin is definitely in a bubble AND it hasn't reached it's full potential. The two aren't opposed to each other. Like Erik Voorhees tweeted the other day....

"Bitcoin can be *both* in a bubble and  underpriced, simultaneously. It depends on your timescale. Remember the poor fool who bought at $31 in mid 2011 at the top of that bubble..."

By traditional measure, like I said in my original post, you came to the conclusion that Bitcoin is a bubble. If we also look at it from the perspective of behavioral economics, and what percentage of the herd has common consensus on the future direction of Bitcoin, there are still many individuals with different biases. During the tulip bubble, few people thought the price would go down, as is the case with nearly every other bubble. Bitcoin has undeniably reached critical mass, but I wouldn't go so far as to label it a bubble until we see how the other 95% of people in the world who don't use Bitcoin react to it. This 95% is a highly generous estimate, using America as a baseline for the entire world.

I really like how you brought behavioural ecconomics and the fact that the current market is a fraction of the potential market into the discussion. Where a bubble exists with investors aware that price far exceeds value, it is typical for all investors to closely watch the market while hovering a finger over the 'sell' button. This way they have a slim chance of being the second-greatest fool.

Then, when the bubble-price drops, it plummets quickly and keeps going until consensus is reached that the investment is valued at its real worth. If you look at the price history of bitcoin, this is not what happens. The price drop is steep, but the 'current value' baseline is never too far below the peek it dropped from. For me, that is a clear indicator that it is not a bubble. Bubbles pop.

You said it! It would also be difficult to say what constitutes a 'bubble worthy' rapid decline in Bitcoin price, given the historical volatility.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

16.3 million Americans buy and sell bitcoin frequently
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/16-3-million-americans-buy-sell-bitcoin-frequently-181415210.html

"Cboe’s bitcoin futures are on track for a stellar first week, the CME will launch its own contract Monday and Nasdaq plans to do the same next year. Still, 74% of adults have never used the digital asset at all, according to a new Morning Consult survey.

Meanwhile, 5% of Americans — roughly 16.3 million people — are buying and selling bitcoin frequently. Given bitcoin only hit mainstream mania this year, it’s safe to say we’re far from peak adoption.
"

I may be highly opposed to how some derivatives function, but there is no denying that regulated derivatives exchanges will be a great option for people who want to speculate on the price of Bitcoin. This will become more evident when the cost to buy and transact with BTC itself, becomes out of reach for the majority of individual investors.

You raise an excellent point here. I'd never actually connected the emerging Bitcoin derivative market with its high transaction fees. I personally do not speculate on the price of Bitcoin, other than trying to time my moves into Bitcoin and then into USD to coincide with Bitcoin going up (rather than down), so I didn't think of the transaction fees in those terms.

But it is true that Bitcoin futures allow for people to speculate all they want on the price of Bitcoin without actually having to move Bitcoin. I guess whatever fees the normal derivative exchange they use is fine and familiar, but the price of moving Bitcoin would represent what seems to be an extra and unnecessary burden.

"You raise an excellent point here. I'd never actually connected the emerging Bitcoin derivative market with its high transaction fees." That is a really good point. The current futures market itself doesn't have bitcoin transactions, but this is just the beginning of long stream of cryptocurrency related financial products coming to market. There may also be bitcoin futures contracts taken out by those that are perhaps hedging their bitcoin holdings, or want some exposure to it and for one reason or another can't hold it themselves... yet. When these derivatives and other financial products start holding these currencies, the volume of transactions will go through the roof.

The futures market is an expensive place for speculation, with the price of one contract (Cboe) equal to the current value of bitcoin (CME Group's contract is equal to 5 bitcoin). With a 44% margin, and margin calls if the price goes down, it is out of the affordability picture for most people. Things will settle down with more competition and the possible addition of mini-contracts. When products resembling mutual funds arrive on the scene, I think we will finally see true mainstream adoption. Smiley

More futures trading is arriving:

"TD Ameritrade, the largest futures operation of any online brokerage, is going to allow bitcoin futures trading on its platform starting Monday."
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/15/bitcoin-futures-are-about-to-get-another-big-boost.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

Wow, you guys are really stepping up for me. Great discussions. Thank you.

The commitments have been made. We are now actively working on our funding using Reg. A+ mini IPO Title IV Tire 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide next year. This is a big project that need a lot of professional involvement, making it quite expensive. Accordingly, we are considering offering a Reg. D 506 (c), available only to accredited investors to fund the mini IPO. This is a common strategy and encouraged by the SEC.  

I am extremely busy focusing on the most critical issues and getting the most important things going as quickly as possible. We have already retained the services of Laura Anthony of Legal & Compliance, LCC and I will be selecting an accounting and PCAOB auditing compliance firm next week.

Joe and I have been combing the entire Chicagoland area in search of the best software development team to work with us. We will be interviewing several companies that have expressed a strong interest. We are also planning to hire one or more qualified software engineers as part of our expansion project.

Yes, we are totally committed to making DNotes a technology leader. This is a multiyear project aimed at creating a fully integrated ecosystem most favorable for mainstream acceptance of DNotes. Our priority is to launch DNotes 2.0, migrating from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake. Following that multiple projects will be initiated to work in parallel with strong emphasis to support NextGenVC and our clients.  

NextGenVC’s core mission is to assist early growth stage, and established companies with great growth potential but constrained by other issues. NextGenVC has multiple missions: raise adequate funding to solve multiple deficiencies; introduce clients to digital currency and blockchain technologies; revitalize corporate culture and more by the book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success.”

DNotes is uniquely different. It is more than a digital currency but a complete system with many critical parts. I can not solve any of the Bitcoin problems as they are, but I am confident that, having been built from the ground up over the last four years, DNotes will solve most of the problems inherent to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. DNotes will prevail because of our clearly articulated vision and relentless commitments. It has not been easy to understand the DNotes' business model, but it wouldn't be long. Many other parts are coming together to form a clear picture by early next year.   
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:29:53 PM

Apologies in advance, and, I hate to bring it up again but, any idea what is going on with DNotespool? Been days now without a payout, lots of errors, etc. I have a LOT of DNotes trapped there at the moment, just a bit concerned. I moved my hash elsewhere until it gets sorted but would like to know where this is going... Thx

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

The commitments have been made. We are now actively working on our funding using Reg. A+ mini IPO Title IV Tire 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide next year. This is a big project that need a lot of professional involvement, making it quite expensive. Accordingly, we are considering offering a Reg. D 506 (c), available only to accredited investors to fund the mini IPO. This is a common strategy and encouraged by the SEC. 

I am extremely busy focusing on the most critical issues and getting the most important things going as quickly as possible. We have already retained the services of Laura Anthony of Legal & Compliance, LCC and I will be selecting an accounting and PCAOB auditing compliance firm next week.

Joe and I have been combing the entire Chicagoland area in search of the best software development team to work with us. We will be interviewing several companies that have expressed a strong interest. We are also planning to hire one or more qualified software engineers as part of our expansion project.

Yes, we are totally committed to making DNotes a technology leader. This is a multiyear project aimed at creating a fully integrated ecosystem most favorable for mainstream acceptance of DNotes. Our priority is to launch DNotes 2.0, migrating from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake. Following that multiple projects will be initiated to work in parallel with strong emphasis to support NextGenVC and our clients. 

NextGenVC’s core mission is to assist early growth stage, and established companies with great growth potential but constrained by other issues. NextGenVC has multiple missions: raise adequate funding to solve multiple deficiencies; introduce clients to digital currency and blockchain technologies; revitalize corporate culture and more by the book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success.”
DNotes is uniquely different. It is more than a digital currency but a complete system with many critical parts. I can not solve any of the Bitcoin problems as they are, but I am confident that, having been built from ground-zero over the last four years, DNotes will solve most of the problems inherent to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. DNotes will prevail because of our clearly articulated vision and relentless commitments.

We have had great findings so far and many of the development teams that are very interested to work with us, seeing the potential of DNotes. Have a few interviews lined up for mid next week, keep you posted.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:33:40 PM

Apologies in advance, and, I hate to bring it up again but, any idea what is going on with DNotespool? Been days now without a payout, lots of errors, etc. I have a LOT of DNotes trapped there at the moment, just a bit concerned. I moved my hash elsewhere until it gets sorted but would like to know where this is going... Thx

No need to apologize. I know he's been struggling with it. I'll get an update.

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

DNotes is uniquely different. It is more than a digital currency but a complete system with many critical parts. I can not solve any of the Bitcoin problems as they are, but I am confident that, having been built from the ground up over the last four years, DNotes will solve most of the problems inherent to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. DNotes will prevail because of our clearly articulated vision and relentless commitments. It has not been easy to understand the DNotes' business model, but it wouldn't be long. Many other parts are coming together to form a clear picture by early next year.   

That's great news to hear that things are moving forward. I'm not an accredited investor, but definitely would like to participate in the mini IPO, so please keep me in the loop as that gets closer to launching.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

"You raise an excellent point here. I'd never actually connected the emerging Bitcoin derivative market with its high transaction fees." That is a really good point. The current futures market itself doesn't have bitcoin transactions, but this is just the beginning of long stream of cryptocurrency related financial products coming to market. There may also be bitcoin futures contracts taken out by those that are perhaps hedging their bitcoin holdings, or want some exposure to it and for one reason or another can't hold it themselves... yet. When these derivatives and other financial products start holding these currencies, the volume of transactions will go through the roof.

The futures market is an expensive place for speculation, with the price of one contract (Cboe) equal to the current value of bitcoin (CME Group's contract is equal to 5 bitcoin). With a 44% margin, and margin calls if the price goes down, it is out of the affordability picture for most people. Things will settle down with more competition and the possible addition of mini-contracts. When products resembling mutual funds arrive on the scene, I think we will finally see true mainstream adoption. Smiley

"TD Ameritrade, the largest futures operation of any online brokerage, is going to allow bitcoin futures trading on its platform starting Monday."
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/15/bitcoin-futures-are-about-to-get-another-big-boost.html

I always laugh when I learn about all those Bitcoin related financial products that I can't afford to get into if I wanted to, especially when I realize those products are built on the activities of people just like me over the past eight years. After all the ways that cryptos have made me richer, I'm still priced out of so many crypto-related financial products coming on the scene. It's just weird.
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but a few particular corporate news outlets have been spamming the same Bitcoin news articles, re-releasing them several times an hour, for days on end. It appears as though Google has picked up on this activity and is now penalizing these news outlets by downgrading their search ranking on all Bitcoin content, as the content in question is nowhere to be seen anymore. In terms of spam detection/mitigation it appears competitor search engine algorithm's lag behind Google's.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:12:42 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 05:25:06 PM by Dyna

That's great news to hear that things are moving forward. I'm not an accredited investor, but definitely would like to participate in the mini IPO, so please keep me in the loop as that gets closer to launching.

Certainly. We will be keeping everyone in the loop. Our philosophy has always been to make DNotes accessible to anyone worldwide to participate. Our mini IPO will make it possible for us to legally reach-out to accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. We will be filling a registration statement with the SEC early next year. It typically takes 4 to 5 months to be "qualified" under SEC rules. We can start our promotions earlier but can only accept any investment after we are qualified.

There is virtually no barrier for anyone to participate in the DNotes project. We are making it possible for investors to have the best of both worlds; at liberty to participate in one or both - DNotes or DNotes Global shares, or both. Today one can invest $20 to purchase 1,000 DNotes on one the exchanges that lists DNotes. Once qualified by the SEC the same investor can purchase $200 of DNotes Global, Inc. shares at the same fixed price for everyone irrespective of the size of the investment. And every DNotes investor owns some amount of DNotes Global, Inc. This could be the best model for retail investors who are normally left out.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

I always laugh when I learn about all those Bitcoin related financial products that I can't afford to get into if I wanted to, especially when I realize those products are built on the activities of people just like me over the past eight years. After all the ways that cryptos have made me richer, I'm still priced out of so many crypto-related financial products coming on the scene. It's just weird.

Just be patience. You may get what you are asking for. Then you can write a book, "How I made my first $1 million in the crypto world to become an Accredited Investor." Need a Co-author??? LOL.
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:54:58 PM

Certainly. We will be keeping everyone in the loop. Our philosophy has always been to make DNotes accessible to anyone worldwide to participate. Our mini IPO will make it possible for us to legally reach-out to accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. We will be filling a registration statement with the SEC early next year. It typically takes 4 to 5 months to be "qualified" under SEC rules. We can start our promotions earlier but can only accept any investment after we are qualified.

There is virtually no barrier for anyone to participate in the DNotes project. We are making it possible for investors to have the best of both worlds; at liberty to participate in one or both - DNotes or DNotes Global shares, or both. Today one can invest $20 to purchase 1,000 DNotes on one the exchanges that lists DNotes. Once qualified by the SEC the same investor can purchase $200 of DNotes Global, Inc. shares at the same fixed price for everyone irrespective of the size of the investment. And every DNotes investor owns some amount of DNotes Global, Inc. This could be the best model for retail investors who are normally left out.

Alan this was truly amazing foresight. You have positioned DNotes to be a currency on the straight and narrow, in an industry full of scoundrels who are soon in for an unanticipated uphill battle vs the long arm of the law; and this was accomplished while still retaining DNotes' ability to adopt the most useful and innovative technology. I think a big part of the reason why some people in and out of our industry may not be realizing how starkly different DNotes is from the everyday cryptocurrency, is because there are so many moving parts that are still highly imperceptible to the untrained eye.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

Alan this was truly amazing foresight. You have positioned DNotes to be a currency on the straight and narrow, in an industry full of scoundrels who are soon in for an unanticipated uphill battle vs the long arm of the law; and this was accomplished while still retaining DNotes' ability to adopt the most useful and innovative technology. I think a big part of the reason why some people in and out of our industry may not be realizing how starkly different DNotes is from the everyday cryptocurrency, is because there are so many moving parts that are still highly imperceptible to the untrained eye.

Thanks, Brandon. I think all your statements are very true. This is our turn, as a community, let's see how we can fine tune our message and get words out. We can use a few objective and unbiased articles addressing relevant issues.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:44:53 PM

Thanks, Brandon. I think all your statements are very true. This is our turn, as a community, let's see how we can fine tune our message and get words out.We can use a few objective and unbiased articles addressing relevant issues.

"We can use a few objective and unbiased articles addressing relevant issues."

Could you please elaborate on this a bit so everyone is clear? There may be someone in the community that could help out by contributing an article. Smiley

Are the articles for the promotion of DNotes? Or, does the "objective and unbiased" mean the article is 'coinless'? In "addressing relevant issues", are you looking for material on issues that DNotes 2.0 will address? Any specific issues or ideas?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:46:19 PM

No need to apologize. I know he's been struggling with it. I'll get an update.

RJF, would you give it a whirl now and let us know if it's working for you?

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:37:27 PM

Thanks, Brandon. I think all your statements are very true. This is our turn, as a community, let's see how we can fine tune our message and get words out.We can use a few objective and unbiased articles addressing relevant issues.

"We can use a few objective and unbiased articles addressing relevant issues."

Could you please elaborate on this a bit so everyone is clear? There may be someone in the community that could help out by contributing an article. Smiley

Are the articles for the promotion of DNotes? Or, does the "objective and unbiased" mean the article is 'coinless'? In "addressing relevant issues", are you looking for material on issues that DNotes 2.0 will address? Any specific issues or ideas?

Thanks, Chase. I left it open-ended on purpose. I had a conversation with Joe on this subject earlier. He will be coordinating to encourage our community to start working on a list of subject matters to cover - using multiple print media and social media platforms. This should include articles for DCEBrief, DNotesEDU, LiknedIn, Blog Posts, Facebook and other social media. Additionally, we will be issuing press releases 2 to 4 times a month beginning in January. I envision that we will have a press release update on each of our ecosystem, as well as our family of CRISPs. They are all just as relevant today; in fact even more so. This is the time we need our community to pitch in the most. Free free to share any ideas you may have. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: