Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:10:01 PM

I imagine myself in "twilight zone" while reading this. Nice angle of thinking.
Well from start we all know that this is not possible. For many reasons.
 In my example, I've been mining coins for quite some time, traded some, earnings are good etc.
 But all of that is not enough to convince my brother to involve him into crypto world.
 When I bought my car and stuff some of my friends start to believe me, but not everyone.
I shoved them how I did the transactions and how I got the money, but that wasn't enough. They just don't want to believe.
 And that's why it's not possible for all of us to be rich.
You can't change people and not all people can't be same.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:11:51 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

I want to be rich. However, it us impossible to make all the people rich, because it will upset the balance of economics. When one excells, one must go down first. That is what I believe.
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:35:55 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

I want to be rich. However, it us impossible to make all the people rich, because it will upset the balance of economics. When one excells, one must go down first. That is what I believe.

Why think about everyone? You just need to become rich. And the economy because of you will not perish. It is necessary to be able to think about wealth rightly, and it will come into our lives. I also want to be rich and move towards my goal

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Why think about everyone? You just need to become rich. And the economy because of you will not perish. It is necessary to be able to think about wealth rightly, and it will come into our lives. I also want to be rich and move towards my goal

The simple fact that all the people of society were rich and achieve financial freedom, would not mean that other jobs and services would stop practicing, given a high level of self-sufficiency we could all seek the cooperation of others to solve problems of society as a whole. And besides, with plenty of time to spare, we could all learn useful trades and skills that would make our lives easier.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

Yes, i want to be rich,all of us i know all people would like to be rich..i came from poor family and i don,t want to live miserable life anymore..that is why i work hard to bitcoin i know bitcoin will give me a brighter future ..thank you so much bitcoin..i love you bitcoin Kiss Smiley
pinko

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

I'm not going to read all 46 pages, sorry if I'm being redundant, but... one of your assumptions is WRONG.

There is absolutely no reason to think that humans would be interested in infinite reproduction.

In fact, it looks to be the opposite: rates of reproduction have drastically slowed in prosperous nations.

You can't just say things that *sound* reasonable without considering whether they are *actually* reasonable. This is how totally half-assed, dumb ideas are formed.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:08:10 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.

Me too, ofcourse as a low class citizen i want to move up, i dont want to stay at a poor one i want to become rich, who dont like to become rich when you are im my place? it is hard to be at this posistion, thinking of the financial problem, and thinking where to find the solution is really hard. i want to become rich to have financial stable and i know bitcoin is the way.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:22:32 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
I understand your point but you should be smart enough to think that it is barely impossible that we will come to the point wherrin all of the people are already rich. Maybe the number of people who became rich through bitcoin will increase but I don't think that we will come to the point wherein all of us are already rich. Keep in mind that there are still some people who has no idea with bitcoin and it is not yet legalizef worldwide either.
Well everyone have a dream to become a rich and I have also a dream to become a rich and I thing bitcoin is the hope for getting rich because bitcoin price is going high day by day here you can do daily trade and as well as you can invest here too and believe me it can give you a very good profit and you can change your life in a short time.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:31:12 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
I understand your point but you should be smart enough to think that it is barely impossible that we will come to the point wherrin all of the people are already rich. Maybe the number of people who became rich through bitcoin will increase but I don't think that we will come to the point wherein all of us are already rich. Keep in mind that there are still some people who has no idea with bitcoin and it is not yet legalizef worldwide either.
Well everyone have a dream to become a rich and I have also a dream to become a rich and I thing bitcoin is the hope for getting rich because bitcoin price is going high day by day here you can do daily trade and as well as you can invest here too and believe me it can give you a very good profit and you can change your life in a short time.
yes i agree the dream of being rich is always there but the real problem is  how to be rich? that was really the most common question specially to those person who are born in a simple with the simple way of living.it is  really hard to be rich when you are born poor but i think there   are many option the most important is to grab all opportunity for experience purpose   because even if you dont make your dreams  come true at least you try.   I believe there is no harm in trying and bitcoin is really  hope.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

I really agree with your points each and every body wants to be rich. God has created this world with ups and downs desert and hills so that life can be balanced. Like that only everybody cant be rich. If everybody is rich nobody will work. Just think If you don't get worker to fix the plumbing, farming, painting, construction etc. works. The whole world will stop.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:56:53 AM

They said bitcoin is a good source of income, precisely i enter this type of business to become rich and i want to have more bitcoins for future purposes, This is my goal and i know everybody wants to have luxurious life. This is the only way to escape from poverty.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:01:19 AM

Life would be a lot better if you would not have to work for the basics (house/food). All those 40hrs  soul crushing jobs should be forbidden one day.
Gone is the adventure of life ..So if rich would mean independent YES .
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

Life would be a lot better if you would not have to work for the basics (house/food). All those 40hrs  soul crushing jobs should be forbidden one day.
Gone is the adventure of life ..So if rich would mean independent YES .

I think everybody who are in their sound mindset would want to be rich and doesnt need to work very hard 24/7 just to earn a living that is sometimes just enough for the family needs and don't even have funds for extra expenses like hospitalization and simple leisures in life like watching movies,outing or even travelling. Everybody who joined in this forum have kittle hopes in their hearts that someday bitcoin will help us to become rich in whatever standards we understood the term.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:18:47 AM

They said bitcoin is a good source of income, precisely i enter this type of business to become rich and i want to have more bitcoins for future purposes, This is my goal and i know everybody wants to have luxurious life. This is the only way to escape from poverty.

If you know some high-skilled profession such as coding or designing, then you can earn a lot of BTC here. But if you are dependent solely on the signature campaigns, then I have to warn you that you may only get a passive income. You need to combine this passive income with the salary from your regular job, and save enough money for the future.
BarbieCasino

Activity: 612

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:06:34 PM

Obviously all people want to be rich but to be rich it's not instant and you need to work for it, you there is no bullshit about all of us are rich. People who are not work hard to get rich will not get rich. For me yes I want to be rich but it's still far from me to be rich because I don't have a stable job.
Yes no doubt! All the people want to be rich and they want to earn the good money in very short time, I am having the bitcoin and I am making the huge profit from it, I love to use the bitcoin and I want to earn from it because I want to be rich today and in the future as well, I will do my best in the bitcoin and will join the signature campaign in the this forum so I am writing the post and having the income, it is the side income indeed so this is the best way to make money.

BarbieCasino                  ▄▄▄       ▐▄
                 ▄████▄   ▄▄  █▄
               ▄▀██████  ▄ ▐█▄ ██
           ▄▀▀   █▀█████  █ ▐█ ▐█▌
      ▄▄▄█▀      ▐▌ ████▌ ▐█ █▌ ██
  ▄▄█████         █ █████  █ █▌ █▌
▐████████         ▐▄▐████ ▐▌ █  █
▐██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█████      ▐▀
      ▀███▌        ▀▀███
        ███▄
        ▐███
          ▀▀
p r o j e c t
p r o m o t i o n

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
                         ▄▀         ▀█
                        █▀       ▄██  █
                 ▐████▌ █  ███▄▄██▀   █
                 ▐▌     █▄  ▀███▀     █
                 ▐▌      ▀▄         ▄█
       ▄███▄     ▐▌        ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
       █████     ▐▌
       █████     ▐▌
     ▄▄█████▄▄   ▐▌        ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
                 ▐▌      ▀▀         ▀█
                 ▐▌     ▄▌  ███▄▄██   █
                 ▐█▀▀▀  █    ▀███▌    █
                        █▄  ███▀███   █
                         █▄         ▄█
                           ▀▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▀▀
Moderation
S e r i v c e

▓█
▓▓                           ▄▄▄
▓▓                            ▓██
▓▓                          ▄█  ▀
▓▓                █▓▄     ▄█
▓▓               █▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▓▓     ▐▓▓█▄   ▓▀
▓▓    ▄█    ▀▓▓▌
▓▓  ▄█▀
▓▓
▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social media
  Network
Marketing
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Presumably we are even a long way from the time of having robots as laborers. Our planet is still in danger from psychological militant and we can't evade that reality. Btc may be renowned however there are a considerable measure of nations who are as yet endeavoring to embrace to current society and presently can't seem to deal with it's mechanical needs. On the off chance that we have to get rich we should first need to at any rate train ourselves and won't be a risk to the group.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

There is a saying that born poor is not our mistake, but dying poor is our mistake. So each and every user agonize to be rich through some way, very few have satisfaction and live with what they have. Now users have got an opportunity to get some additional earning and fulfill the dream of being rich.
Lol. That adage is just a pretty big fact and I like it. Some of us are not fortunate enough to be born with a silver spoon which apparently would have helped us to quickly attain our dream in life if we are serious about life. However, staying like that is really our mistake. There are so many people who rose from grass to grace and they absolutely do not have 2 heads.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

yes i been thingking the same. if everyone are rich who will become rich? cause all is the same its becomes futile no matter you see from any angle. rich mean different and gainmore than what people usually gain. we tend to be arrogant and want people to know about what they had. thats why media social is selling so good.
Yo man we all wants to be rich . Whos doesnt want to be rich well everybody wants it bro seriously . Well it feels good to have money and more than you can imagine and earn for a months time earning is no easy for everybody well we use money for everydays worth and foods actually
Everyone has their own idea of being rich, I do not need mansions or luxurious cars, my idea of being rich is to have enough money to do the things I want to do with my life without having to worry too much about where the money is going to come from, and I think bitcoin is going to be the perfect way to do this, I only need to get my hands on enough bitcoin and my future is going to become very easy.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:43:48 PM

yes every person want to have money to use comfortable things in life and thats why they want to raise their funds and to become rich because for rich peoples every choice of the life they can purchase and avail the desire of their lives.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative. Also, the meaning of riches differ from people to people while riches to others mean that they should be able to meet their needs as at when due and doing their daily jobs, others are planning in the direction of being wealthy and that is when you get to recieve dividends.
Yes everybody wants to be rich but cannot be rich without doing anything. You have to work hard and humbly trying to learn more and get a reputable business in order to get rich. No one in this world will get rich just by sitting there and nothing to do. You have to take time and mybe a long time to work hard in order to reach your goal in life.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: