Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
samanthabiolena

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

Of course, everyone wants to be rich because everyone wants to improve theirselves. We all know that money can give us power and strength but we also should know our limitiations because anything that is excessive is really bad, right? Even if you are rich, we should not be an abusive to the powers. We should use our all means with everything that is good and not for your just own sake because that is really dangerous. Having so much power doesn’t give you the right to make other people miserable. We should know how to give back so we can always be in the good side.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

yes everyone involve in crypto currency wants to become rich and rich more and more. This we have also seen that the price of bitcoin was in cents when it came into existance and now it is on the moon. People who had bought in that time are the richest and they can say they are rich.
You are right because the value and the importance of the crypto currency is increasing more and more and he time for the bitcoin I and the crypto currency is getting wide now, it is the time for the bitcoin to increase more and more I want o hold the bitcoin for the long time this is my dream to buy for the long time, it is the time and today all the people are having the bitcoin as the side source of the money.
I am in the cryptocurrency business to make money as well, when I hear about the success stories of others, it gingers me to invest even more into bitcoins because like everyone other business, the more you invest, the more you make. Bitcoin value has rised about 700% alone this year and am sure next year it's going to rise even more.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:12:06 PM

Of course, everyone wants to be rich because everyone wants to improve theirselves. We all know that money can give us power and strength but we also should know our limitiations because anything that is excessive is really bad, right? Even if you are rich, we should not be an abusive to the powers. We should use our all means with everything that is good and not for your just own sake because that is really dangerous. Having so much power doesn’t give you the right to make other people miserable. We should know how to give back so we can always be in the good side.

Certainly who does not want to be rich.  I came from a poor family and live a simple yet happy life.  Having lived a simple life there are times I envy people who live a life of comfort.  And there is nothing wrong in case I want to try a comfortable life.  Through bitcoin it became seems possible.  I hope that I could be rich through bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

The thing is to have the right amount of money so i can afford the day by day decent living hand still have some money for future plan, from the children's college and so on. It is not about getting that rich so you don't have to do or work anymore. And if we all gonna be rich than either there will be more more or we will be less.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

Do rich people stop from working hard? I think not. Although they are already living a very luxurios life, they still strive vigorously for more. What more for us living from paycheck to paycheck?
That's why we take our chances here in bitcoin. Because we know that in the right time, our hard work here will be rewarded. I dont see any wrong in aspiring to be rich. That's part of our nature being human.
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

Lol in future everybody could be rich why not,we could make in future life where everybody will work 1-4 hours even less when we get robots or even nothing to do and offline and be rich.Robot inteligence will help us a lot  and there will be for sure a lot of less people in world because this number of pople right now is too much for earth.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

The thing is to have the right amount of money so i can afford the day by day decent living hand still have some money for future plan, from the children's college and so on. It is not about getting that rich so you don't have to do or work anymore. And if we all gonna be rich than either there will be more more or we will be less.

I would have the same goal. It would be enough for me to just be self sufficient. I don’t need fancy cars or private jets; to have a simple life without having to worry about my finances would suffice. With the society that we have, its structure makes there to be rich and poor so it is unavoidable. There will always be some who are rich and some who are poor. Those who are greedy pursue to become rich and thus honder the growth for those who are poor. Sad but true.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

I really think that being rich is easy with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. A lot of people already did it, so why can't we. Cryptocurrency is the best investment ever made. Even a normal people can invest in big projects to earn a lot of money.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

Anyone here in the forum are desiring to become one of the rich people because of bitcoin. That's why bitcoin became trending in online social media and scammer used bitcoin to victim other to get others money then run away once they have a chance to do it. But in some other methods of earnings in bitcoin many of the member or community member in this forum changed their life because of bitcoin.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

I think all of us want to be rich. To get what we want. To get what we desired. But getting money is not an easy thing. Everybody works hard to get money. Even here in bitcoin. You should join campaigns, learn a lot in order for you to cope up with the organizations. It is not magic.
Definitely there is always hard efforts that can make you up to the mark. Success is not that cup of the tea you are just sitting on the sofa in heated room and enjoying. No, it takes much bats and balls to make your hard work in right path with right strategies. So bitcoin have passed all these exams and it is now helping us to overcome this. We all dream being rich, and this is really fantastic.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:46:11 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Everyone wants to be rich. God makes a perfect time for us to be rich so your perspective that if all people become rich no one will be poor, so it is not true because life is a cycle sometimes up and down. Not all people are the same in the time. And to become rich we need to work hard for it because success needs a hard time.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:52:09 AM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

He has a point. But also remember, if all of us will be rich, there wouldn't have maids, job orders/casuals,
and staffs. Because everybody is rich, therefore, they don't need to work to earn a living.
Shanngano

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

All of us want to be rich right every one wants to be millionaire so if youre patience enough to be successful in life and with dedication i believe you will be rich nothing is impossible just believe in your self.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:22:40 AM

I think hope for rich from bitcoin is very easy, we must dare to divert all our investment to bitcoin because the price will continue to rise and of course we will get profit.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

I think hope for rich from bitcoin is very easy, we must dare to divert all our investment to bitcoin because the price will continue to rise and of course we will get profit.
there is no assurance or guarantee that bitcoins value will continue to pump in the future  and diverting all your investment to bitcoin is not always a good idea. what if they are right that bitcoin is actually a bubble and pop someday resulting for the value to drop in zero. so i guess much better that we dont  put all are eggs in one basket and dont expect too much of it to avoid regreting someday.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:51:12 AM

Definitely yes. Everyone of us wants to be rich. Nowadays it's so hard to earn money and thanks to bitcoin because it makes easier to us to earn money. If you are rich you can buy anything you want and you don't need to think what will gonna happen to you in the future. But, Many people are saying it's okay not to be rich as long as you are happy with what you have and I agree with that.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

everyone wants to be rich because household needs can be fulfilled. becoming a rich person is very liked by everyone, especially me. I really want to be rich, who can have everything.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:05:57 PM

Definitely yes. Everyone of us wants to be rich. Nowadays it's so hard to earn money and thanks to bitcoin because it makes easier to us to earn money. If you are rich you can buy anything you want and you don't need to think what will gonna happen to you in the future. But, Many people are saying it's okay not to be rich as long as you are happy with what you have and I agree with that.

yes of course everyone wants to be rich and I'm trying to do my best to be able to realize my dream, I want to be able to help others with the result of bitcoin
Cjbrinces11

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:01 PM

That's true and good point. So imagine I am barber.. but rich (no need to work, but I do it because I like it). Let's say what I earn I would send in 100% to the community (police, fireman, etc). As it would be really boring not to do anything at all.
But would this work? If yes, why are we not in such place already?
All the people would have to limit their needs, eg: one car in family, and not one car per member, plus weekend ferrari. Because if all barbers would have that, it could not work again Smiley
Only if all people would be wise, and not spending or wanting too much, perhaps it could work in some way.
But if all of them would want to buy a gold ring(s), we have finite gold in here and there.
Same as with mansion. Sure, not all of them would like it or buy it.
But just see how the living cost (own place in downtown) going to the moon.
It's more and more expensive..But sure, many people want to get out of the city and go to villages (for example I am working on this)

Anyway, this system is funny, because you work in drug store, to earn cash, and you spend that cash for drugs. (you work for bosses, for money you give out to those bosses), so it's interesting. Without bosses we could have it all for free basically. It's like, you go to work, accumulate cash, and buy a wooden fancy bed. Instead buying wood and making that bed on your own, no need to pay cash for anyone's time.

All of us are wanted to be rich but when all of us become rich, no one could do the smallest job in the world may be a robot but its hard to find out that everyone else could be rich. So time only could tell.
Now, I am trying my very best to be rich even though I am student and doing some extra effort in bitcoin. I know bitcoin is part of my richness in life sooon.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:53:05 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

only few will get rich and be able to live on the back of others,

the rest will be forced to sell their time, like slaves.

however i doubt beeing rich in cryptoeconomics stays long, it can be quick till everything changes.

just think about decentralising the facts this will come sooner or later.

cryptocurrencies decentralised the financial system, why not start decentralising the facts of the mass media network that systematically keeps established cryptocurrencies valuable...

i am sure this will happen soon.

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: