Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:30:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
Sleekfury

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:25:53 AM

Not me dude, I dont care for this notion of rich. I want to live and lead a simple life with good people in it and good food. That is about all I want out of life, oh and travel a little bit too. Dont need to be rich to do these things

gotta have good people around mainly to do them and I have this.
But that is being rich, to have a life with no worries of where your next pay is going to come from, that is why there are a lot of persons that have a lot of money but are not rich since they have a lot of material possessions but instead of them owning stuff, the stuff owns them since they are heavily in debt and they are going to be like that for the rest of their lives.
Yes. being rich is the struggle of every individual in this world, that is the reason why most of people sacrifice their time for the family just because to earn money and aiming for someday to get rich in money to support in every family's financial needs. i know some people working 16 hours a day just to seek more money to free him from debt, therefore dreaming rich is always  the goal in every people around the world.
Yes every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and I think bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich and for that I’m doing hard work here so I’m sure end of the year bitcoin will make me able to buy a new house because one of my friend he already bought a new house just because of bitcoin so I’m sure that I will be success in my dream.
A lot of determination and patience is required to get rich in bitcoin because there are a lot of phases in the journey toward richness in bitcoin sometime it’s very difficult to control nerves but the one who is expert in the managing skills only wins and many of investor give up the journey and now being rich is very helpful by bitcoin you only have to buy bitcoin on right time and hold it till right prices and that’s it.
I agree with you you do need a lot of patience for this job with bitcoin because it is a lot of money an easy way but it is not the most fastest way so just relax and watch how the price goes up to the price you want to sell it for.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:13 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
     The important thing about was that to have just enough to support our daily needs , enough savings and to share your blessings to others.
I must say that it is not only you who actually wants to be rich, in fact almost every one of us wants to have more money for better future of his family. The thing is we need to work really hard in order to make this dream of getting rich come true.

It is not an easy thing to do and most of us could not manage to make their dream come true. You really need to out in your best efforts for this thing.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
Everyone dream is to be rich. Everyone of us dream to be rich. But you cant reach you dreams if you dont work hard. Sometimes people think why I can be rich like others simple, Lazy is your enemy. So you just fight for it. To become successful in future. Don't depend others because you can only help your self to be successful to be Rich.
000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

I want to be rich just because I have many ideas I want to try, I think the world needs more rich people who can give away their money to build new technologies.
When Robots are ready to replace us and AI take our place , money won't exist or matter, everything will be free and AI + robots will babysitting us
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

Everybody want's to be reach because there is comfort in it, and we all like to believe that it is OK to be billionaire but, i guess that there is trouble to, not every billionaire is happy, fulfilled with his life.
The luxury of being rich is what keeps people on achieving it. The comfort in life, less problems with the bills and all that. The dreams of people will only happen if their rich like travelling the world, building your dream house, everything will be easy. But to be rich requires a lot of hard work.
I have got you But we both know that the whole world population is not member of this forum and similarly it is impossible for everyone to become rich.it is like we’re talking about an ideal world where everyone will be equal in ever regard, no financial difference or any other discrimination.

It is impossible in the real world. I would love to live in that type of world with peace and harmony. Sounds like a nice dream. However, bitcoin investors will be rich soon.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

All people want to be rich someday, but we know getting rich is a very hard and it takes an extended period and too hard to make it but we can make it just we need to work hard to reach the goals. We must fail a hundred time to succeed our dream to be a rich.
KSCTeam

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

we or anyone wants to become rich, the crypto participants want to become rich and that is why they participate in it.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:03:13 PM

Yes, everyone wants to be rich including me. I prefer to be rich by doing my best with my hard work. I know getting rich is to difficult to reach.  We need more determination and patience because this will be the key to the reach that. I always believed that if you want to achieve anything special you have to work, work, and the work more.   
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:05:55 PM

Bitcoin is one of the easiest way to get rich and to earn this coins you must join bounty campaigns. You can still work on the corporate world while taking a sideline here in this forum and work on bounty campaigns.

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
I won't deny the fact that i want to be rich someday and being rich is one of the reason why i am here because my friend made a real progress this past few months. Being rich with my hard work is worth it, because i don't have to spend the money of my parents. And i have observed that bitcoin is one of the easiest way to be rich and earn coins by signature campaign.

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:17:44 PM

I want to be rich just because I have many ideas I want to try, I think the world needs more rich people who can give away their money to build new technologies.
When Robots are ready to replace us and AI take our place , money won't exist or matter, everything will be free and AI + robots will babysitting us

The in that case you might have an idea to earn bitcoins through your programming skills. Because most of the ico's today are hiring programmers to work on their platform and that will make you earn more money.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:34:35 PM

I guess everyone who knows bitcoin is aiming to get rich. It is true that bitcoin is really profitable because it's price is volatile. Bitcoin price can increase multiple times depending on market demand. Bitcoin is becoming more famous and more people are getting interested on it.

It is true and we are all here for the same reason.  Being rich and wanting to be rich with bitcoin is a privilege for everyone who uses it.  It is much effective way I think because many people became rich because of bitcoin.  Even a student became millionaire because of it.  And who does not want to be rich?
Yeah I am agree with you because now all the people are trying to get rich and the reason is the high prices of the thing because now all the things are very expensive and the people are not ready to buy it, they are trying to get rich now because the high amount the money they invested in bitcoin so the whole investment and they are looking for the price of the bitcoin to increase and then they will be rich.
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:45:19 PM

of course, I want to be rich, not because I love too much money or treasure,
but I want to share with less fortunate people (widows, orphans, disabled people),
because if only with the help I give less for those who less fortunate.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:58:59 PM

I did say that being rich is a relative term too and by what yardstick it is used to measure it. Not all the people that are rich/wealthy stop working. The work/job that generates their income and has made them rich is a form of hobby that they derive pleasure in/from. So, I disagree with that fact that people will stop working after they have made enough money or when they finally become rich. Yes, most strive to get riches and never really attain the mark; the struggle is continuous. But those that do have a sincere passion for their works keep at it and they don't get to quit when the riches eventually arrive.
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:25:31 AM

You're right. I knew a lot of people that is already rich but keep on working hard. I adore those people. They already rich but they think that's not yet enough. I beleived the experienced already how hard life is and how hard to earn money , and they don't want to experience it again. They don't want their son experience what they've been experienced. And that's thei inspiration.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
of course who would't? In this generation you should be think about your family be responsible enough because life nowadays is based on money, and we should study well and find a good job so you be able to achieve your dreams and become a rich one.
lapesca

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

Bitcoin is one of the easiest way to get rich and to earn this coins you must join bounty campaigns. You can still work on the corporate world while taking a sideline here in this forum and work on bounty campaigns.

Another good thing is that you can decide on your own how much time you want to invest and spend for this a thing.
plusquantu

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

I think everyone wants to be rich, although, money doesn't make the world go round, you cannot effectively move without money. It's a matter of knowing where to spend, save and invest your money in order to be successful.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:26:00 AM

If I buy 10,000 btc when the price of 2009 I only capital $ 500, and if I hold then I will be rich. bitcoin prices will continue to rise as users continue to buy while stocks are limited so the price skyrockets this makes for getting rich very easy.
Yes there is no doubt that I want to be rich because everyone want to become a rich and I think bitcoin is the hope which can make you rich in a short time bitcoin is full of good advantages and it give opportunity to every one so we need to take advantage from bitcoin as much as we can and I love and support bitcoin.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:24:38 PM

Not me dude, I dont care for this notion of rich. I want to live and lead a simple life with good people in it and good food. That is about all I want out of life, oh and travel a little bit too. Dont need to be rich to do these things

gotta have good people around mainly to do them and I have this.
But that is being rich, to have a life with no worries of where your next pay is going to come from, that is why there are a lot of persons that have a lot of money but are not rich since they have a lot of material possessions but instead of them owning stuff, the stuff owns them since they are heavily in debt and they are going to be like that for the rest of their lives.
Yes. being rich is the struggle of every individual in this world, that is the reason why most of people sacrifice their time for the family just because to earn money and aiming for someday to get rich in money to support in every family's financial needs. i know some people working 16 hours a day just to seek more money to free him from debt, therefore dreaming rich is always  the goal in every people around the world.
Yes every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and I think bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich and for that I’m doing hard work here so I’m sure end of the year bitcoin will make me able to buy a new house because one of my friend he already bought a new house just because of bitcoin so I’m sure that I will be success in my dream.
A lot of determination and patience is required to get rich in bitcoin because there are a lot of phases in the journey toward richness in bitcoin sometime it’s very difficult to control nerves but the one who is expert in the managing skills only wins and many of investor give up the journey and now being rich is very helpful by bitcoin you only have to buy bitcoin on right time and hold it till right prices and that’s it.
I agree with you you do need a lot of patience for this job with bitcoin because it is a lot of money an easy way but it is not the most fastest way so just relax and watch how the price goes up to the price you want to sell it for.
Yes off course everyone have a dream to be a rich and I have also a dream to be rich and for that I’m really doing a hard work and to be honest with you since I join bitcoin my life  totally change and now I have a lot of things which was a dream for me to buy so think everyone must join bitcoin because bitcoin is here to help us and it is such a currency which is going to change a life in short time so I will must say thanks to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: