Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
thomoak

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:03:41 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 11:15:51 PM by thomoak

Nimiq has potential. My Nano did not arrive yet Smiley

Please contact admin over Telegram to help you with that  Wink

i will receive it soon, thanks!
yuluxugi32132

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:38:59 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 12:21:03 AM by yuluxugi32132

I see there are a lot of people here are debating about Nimiq, perhaps some people want to open up the truth, in part over again like to believe in the project. But the extent to which they argue even I don't see dev to clarify this. I think they need to clarify and transparent about what they are working on and what steps will you take on this situation.

Exactly my friend! We want some real clarifications from the team, and just the old BS telling us how great they are. They always try avoid to tell us proofs about their statements. This is exactly how every ICO is talking forgetting any real answers to the questions i have asked about:

1) Current Burning rate  per month is higher than 300,000 dollars?
2) How much cash do they still have from the 12 million dollar ico? YES OR NO.
3) Did they bought a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica
4) What happens when the "ico internet bubble" will bust, will the network be down due to the lack of scalability and expensive network infrasture.
5) Did Robin the founder of the project exit the project due to drugs addiction or he exit scammed the project. I want an answer from him. I didn't see him for over 6 months in this project.
6) They premined 2.5% to charity. Did they send the money to charity. Which charity. Please LIST and YES OR NO.
7) They premined 2.5% to FoundationX. Did you send it to the foundation? YES OR NO.

Who administrate the charity and foundation funds. The team nimiq or WHO?
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

I am really pissed off on nimiq now. I am 100% sure that nimiq is an ICO scam and they will scam-exit the project. Beside the fact that they hide everything like people, names, shares, foundation members, charity organization they premined 5%, how much money they gave themselves with who they work... etc. Signals for a scam. But today we have a BIG SIGNAL FOR SCAM. After Robin Linus (the founder of the project) left the project, today another nimiq contributior left the nimiq foundation....

“Arthur Gervais, an early contributor and friend to Nimiq, will be leaving the foundation’s board to fully focus on his role as the CEO of @liquiditynet and his academic work (together with #Nimiq). “

from nimiq news
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:49:43 PM

6) They premined 2.5% to charity. Did they send the money to charity. Which charity. Please LIST and YES OR NO.
7) They premined 2.5% to FoundationX. Did you send it to the foundation? YES OR NO.
*) Who administrate the charity and foundation funds. The team nimiq or WHO?

2) you ask for yes or no when it's not a yes/no question Huh
6/7) It's not premined but vested, i.e. most of the funds can not be transferred yet and are locked on the blockchain (for up to 10 years according to their vesting schedule).
*) The funds are controlled by the two foundations board (ImpactX Foundation for charity purposed and Nimiq Foundation for Nimiq purposes). I guess those foundations are properly registered non-profits in Switzerland, so there is proper oversight through authorities.

After Robin Linus (the founder of the project) left the project, today another nimiq contributior left the nimiq foundation....

“Arthur Gervais, an early contributor and friend to Nimiq, will be leaving the foundation’s board to fully focus on his role as the CEO of @liquiditynet and his academic work (together with #Nimiq). “

As mentioned in your quote and confirmed through telegram, Arther will continue to work with Nimiq Team, he just will step back from the foundation board (that decides on funding as outlined above) to have more time for teaching, research and his own blockchain project.
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:55:19 AM

*) Who administrate the charity and foundation funds. The team nimiq or WHO?

2) you ask for yes or no when it's not a yes/no question Huh
6/7) It's not premined but vested, i.e. most of the funds can not be transferred yet and are locked on the blockchain (for up to 10 years according to their vesting schedule).
*) The funds are controlled by the two foundations board (ImpactX Foundation for charity purposed and Nimiq Foundation for Nimiq purposes). I guess those foundations are properly registered non-profits in Switzerland, so there is proper oversight through authorities.

1. How much cash do they still have ? Did they buy a 1.1 million dollar in Costa Rica YES OR NO.
2. The team PREMINED 7.5% of the entire work. PREMINED = funds that were not POW mined. They PREMINED it with a simple line of code. That is what premine means. I have never heard of ImpactX Foundation. Is there a link to their website? If not why does the team avoid to tell us the foundation details like registration number, city, address, etc... The first vesting of premined funds for charity and InpactX were already received. Why did they not send the funds to ImpactX and Charity Huh?? DO they keep for themselves Huh

Regarding my argument that ROBIN LINUS has left the project either to drug abuse or to exit scam. Robin last activity was slightly before launching the project. After launching the main net he never posted anything..... he just disappeared from Planet Earth . Here is a proof, his medium activity

https://i.imgur.com/cJf4tlB.png

https://medium.com/@RobinLinus

His account did not have any kind of activity from  April 11. About 7 months ago. Did Robin Linus exit scammed the project or did he get into a drug abuse center Huh
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:20:21 AM

I was a big fan of Nimiq but I'm getting very disappointed.

1) In Telegram I respectfully asked to clarify these questions but they blocked me. Why do you try to suppress the discussion?
2) Why is @normana answering all questions here? Looks like he has inside information. Is he a team member trying to hide his identity behind a pseudonym?
3) "Did Robin Linus exit scammed the project or did he get into a drug abuse center?" Why does Robin Linus not end this FUD with a simple video?

Please unblock me in Telegram! ( @coinfanatic )
F2b

Activity: 2093
Merit: 889

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:05:50 AM

1) In Telegram I respectfully asked to clarify these questions but they blocked me. Why do you try to suppress the discussion?
2) Why is @normana answering all questions here? Looks like he has inside information. Is he a team member trying to hide his identity behind a pseudonym?
3) "Did Robin Linus exit scammed the project or did he get into a drug abuse center?" Why does Robin Linus not end this FUD with a simple video?

2) Maybe because he's the only one who have enough courage and motivation to fight againt this kind of obstinate people spreading FUD all day long.
He didn't give any information and didn't say he had some informations. Maybe he's just believing in the project, like me and a bunch of others.

3) I agree with you, it needs to be clarified.

1) I don't see your posts in the Telegram channel, I think the ban deleted them. Could you show them here?
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:56:13 PM

The sad part is that they call themselves the most Censorship Resistant Coin on the market. What Censorship Resistant while they ban the hell out of everybody who is joining and put just a few questions for clarifications. They also delete all unwanted users and messages from discord as well. Definitely it would remove for some this doubt that Robin exit scammed the project or that he got into a drug abuse center. A video of him explaining his 8 months hard working research and even source code would remove doubts of us. But you know? He will never show a video again for a few years. He disappeared just like Satoshi Nakamoto.... but here with 12.9 million dollar from the ico. SCAM

They pay the community members to shill out the project and administrate this scam to make it go a few more months on.

Did they buy a 1.1 million dollar in Costa Rica YES OR NO.

Oh my fucking good. Did they post that they bought a 1.1 million usd estate with the ICO money ??

I am an ICO investor and I need clarifications!!!
normana

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:57:42 PM
Merited by F2b (1)

2. The team PREMINED 7.5% of the entire work. PREMINED = funds that were not POW mined. They PREMINED it with a simple line of code. That is what premine means. I have never heard of ImpactX Foundation. Is there a link to their website? If not why does the team avoid to tell us the foundation details like registration number, city, address, etc... The first vesting of premined funds for charity and InpactX were already received. Why did they not send the funds to ImpactX and Charity Huh?? DO they keep for themselves Huh

The details of premined coins have been outlined in the transparency report (https://medium.com/nimiq-network/transparency-report-74d4d89933fe). It was also the first time for me to read about the ImpactX Foundation, but that's fine for me because at that time they had zero usable funds, so no need to announce details at that time. From the report:
- Nimiq Foundation (2.5%): 525 Mio NIM, address NQ09 VF5Y 1PKV MRM4 5LE1 55KV P6R2 GXYJ XYQF, 26 Mio NIM unlocked as of today, no transactions yet (funds not used)
- ImpactX Foundation (2%): 420 Mio NIM, address NQ19 YG54 46TX EHGQ D2R2 V8XA JX84 UFG0 S0MC, 21 Mio NIM unlocked as of today, no transactions yet (funds not used)
- Creators, team and early contributors (2.5%): 525 Mio NIM across multiple address. Hard to track the details. Maybe something to improve for the next transparency report? @Team Nimiq

Also using my genious Google skills, I found Nimiq Stiftung, a non-profit foundation registered in Zug, Switzerland ("Crypto Valley"), the board seems to be half of Nimiq Team and half of externals, with Robin being the president of the foundation, see https://zg.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml?uid=CHE-164.077.595&amt=ZG
Not sure if this is the mentioned Nimiq Foundation from the transparency report and I found no information on ImpactX Foundation, so again, would be nice to get some more information here to get rid of the FUD @Team Nimiq.

2) I only answer questions that have been answered before or can be answered by combining public information with math and logic, no inside information or anything alike, although I know two of the team members from their time before Nimiq (which also might be the reason why I can trust them and the project more than you do).
3) The question was already asked here a few days ago and got replies from the Team, so maybe just look back a few pages.

normana

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:05:51 PM

1) They pay the community members to shill out the project and administrate this scam to make it go a few more months on.
2) Oh my fucking good. Did they post that they bought a 1.1 million usd estate with the ICO money ?? I am an ICO investor and I need clarifications!!!

1) This honestly makes no sense at all. Why would they still pay and hire new externals if they plan to do a scam, that would just be reducing their own earnings. Also please consider that at this point they actually provided the product they proposed in their whitepaper and ICO terms, which for sure costed them a lot of work. They would definitely the most ineffective and most stupid scam ever - or depending on the definition, not a scam at all if they provided what they proposed to provide...

2) Sorry, but this makes you sound like the most stupid ICO investor ever. Nimiq is one of the few projects to publish details about their financial situation in a transparency report (https://medium.com/nimiq-network/transparency-report-74d4d89933fe) and you apparently just didn't read it. That's like investing into stocks without looking at the fundamentals of the company behind. Seriously?
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:42:55 PM

- Nimiq Foundation (2.5%): 525 Mio NIM, address NQ09 VF5Y 1PKV MRM4 5LE1 55KV P6R2 GXYJ XYQF, 26 Mio NIM unlocked as of today, no transactions yet (funds not used)
- ImpactX Foundation (2%): 420 Mio NIM, address NQ19 YG54 46TX EHGQ D2R2 V8XA JX84 UFG0 S0MC, 21 Mio NIM unlocked as of today, no transactions yet (funds not used)
- Creators, team and early contributors (2.5%): 525 Mio NIM across multiple address. Hard to track the details. Maybe something to improve for the next transparency report? @Team Nimiq

Does IMPACT X FOUNDATION EXISTS Huh?
WHO OWNS THE MONEY? RICHY, ROBIN.... WHO OWNS THE MONEY THE IMPACTX Foundation?Huh 
why did they not give the money to charity as they promised in the ICO???

1) This honestly makes no sense at all. Why would they still pay and hire new externals if they plan to do a scam, that would just be reducing their own earnings. Also please consider that at this point they actually provided the product they proposed in their whitepaper and ICO terms, which for sure costed them a lot of work. They would definitely the most ineffective and most stupid scam ever - or depending on the definition, not a scam at all if they provided what they proposed to provide...

They are paying people to shill the project to make other people to buy their worthless coins. The action they do was revealed to me. They want for time to passed in order to tell us: "Guys we spent 12 million dollar and we delivered a blockchain project. This is it. Unfortunately we no longer have ICO money to do anything else".  Probably richy will post a medium post in mid of this year telling us that they will no longer have funds for the project to continue and team developers in btaches will leave the project. Just like Robin the founder of the project who left the project 8 months ago.

2) Sorry, but this makes you sound like the most stupid ICO investor ever. Nimiq is one of the few projects to publish details about their financial situation in a transparency report (https://medium.com/nimiq-network/transparency-report-74d4d89933fe) and you apparently just didn't read it. That's like investing into stocks without looking at the fundamentals of the company behind. Seriously?

Of course I did read their transparency report with their financial statements. It states clearly that they invested 1.1 million USD into real estate. Namely they bought a VILLA in Costa Rica worth 1.1 million dollars. WHY DID THEY SPEND 1.1 MILLION DOLLAR FROM ICO MONEY TO BUY A FUCKING VILLA Huh WE NEED CLARIFICATIONS WHAT DOES 1.1 million dollar real state means and if they bought a villa worth 1.1 million dollar with the ICO money?

normana

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:44:03 PM

WHO OWNS THE MONEY? RICHY, ROBIN.... WHO OWNS THE MONEY THE IMPACTX Foundation?Huh 

They said the funds are from the ImpactX Foundation charity, implying that a) ImpactX Foundation owns the funds, b) ImpactX Foundation exists and c) they gave the funds to a charity as promised. Just applying logic here...

They are paying people to shill the project to make other people to buy their worthless coins. The action they do was revealed to me. They want for time to passed in order to tell us: "Guys we spent 12 million dollar and we delivered a blockchain project. This is it. Unfortunately we no longer have ICO money to do anything else".  Probably richy will post a medium post in mid of this year telling us that they will no longer have funds for the project to continue and team developers in btaches will leave the project. Just like Robin the founder of the project who left the project 8 months ago.

Why would they be interested in people buying other peoples coin, why would they mind? As mentioned above, they don't have a lot of NIM funds that could be sold and those NIM funds that they can technically move at this point have not been moved yet, so every person buying now would not buy from them but from someone else, so they don't earn anything from that.

And again: The last official statement regarding Robin, which was a week ago, is that he is still doing research for Nimiq. My guess would be that the initial research he was looking into was loose end (which is something that can totally happen in research) and he isn't willing to publicly state that without also announcing positive results.

Of course I did read their transparency report with their financial statements. It states clearly that they invested 1.1 million USD into real estate. Namely they bought a VILLA in Costa Rica worth 1.1 million dollars. WHY DID THEY SPEND 1.1 MILLION DOLLAR FROM ICO MONEY TO BUY A FUCKING VILLA Huh WE NEED CLARIFICATIONS WHAT DOES 1.1 million dollar real state means and if they bought a villa worth 1.1 million dollar with the ICO money?

The transparency report says they diversified 1.1 Mio USD into real estate investment. To the best of my knowledge there was no official announcement claiming they bought a villa in costa rica, so everybody saying this is spreading FUD.
In general diversifying into more than just currencies is a wise idea, as a financial crisis could easily diminish the value of fiat holdings. If you want to know how exactly this real estate investment works, what are the expected yearly dividends or increase in value or similar details, ask them in a polite fashion here or on Discord or on Telegram. I can't tell you these details, but I also am not an expert in real estate investments, so I just trust them to do something that makes sense (and I guess they are probably getting third-party advice as well before doing a 1 Mio investment).

Best trick to get proper answers is to ask proper questions - don't shout/caps at anyone, don't spread FUD - and you will notice how people start being friendly as well and you don't need to fear being banned. Not everyone is as patient as I am.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

@normana SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS.  I WANT CLEAR ANSWERS FROM NIMIQ TEAM regarding

1) HOW MUCH FUNDS DO THEY STILL HAVE FROM THE 12 MILLION ICO
2) ROBIN LEFT THE PROJECT OR IS IN A DRUG ABUSE CENTER. I WANT VIDEO FROM ROBIN WITH HIS RESEARCH
3) DID THEY BUY A FUCKING VILLA IN COSTA RICA  WORTH 1.1 MILLION
4) DOES THE IMPACT X FOUNDATION EXISTS AND WHO THE FUCK OWNS THE IMPACTX FOUNDATION AND HOW THE FUCK MANAGE THE FUNDS? I DIDN'T SEE ANY CHARITY SO FAR

5) DON'T FUCKING ANSWER WITH NONSENSE ANSWERS TO MY LEGIT QUESTIONS

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:00:38 PM

They scammed us... and we were too stupid to believe them. They don't want to answer to these questions and they will never answer to these questions. I just hope they will answer to SEC or some prosecutes of the smart ways they diversified their ICO buying a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa rica.....  Embarrassed
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:03:25 PM

they never answer to these simple questions while the project is dead and will become bankrupt by end of this year....
F2b

Activity: 2093
Merit: 889

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:26:00 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 04:31:44 PM by F2b

I think you didn't understand:
Best trick to get proper answers is to ask proper questions - don't shout/caps at anyone, don't spread FUD - and you will notice how people start being friendly as well and you don't need to fear being banned. Not everyone is as patient as I am.
normana

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:23:33 PM

I think you didn't understand:

Some people just don't want to understand...
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:10:11 AM

they never answer to these simple questions while the project is dead and will become bankrupt by end of this year....

Robin Linus admitted that Nimiq investors got scammed: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/acsi27/future_of_nimiq/
normana

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:05:13 PM

Robin Linus admitted that Nimiq investors got scammed: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/acsi27/future_of_nimiq/

That's a very interesting way to read that post...
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:12:09 PM

I knew it. I was right! Nimiq is a dead project and finally the project founder confirmed that NIM will die. It is just a matter of time when this will gonna happen. Richy and the other team members took over the ICO money and over the project from Robin. They just burn its money to make it bankrupt and to keep they remaining funds for themselves. Robin just posted on telegram after 8 months that they still have an "internal fight" with other team mebers over the project money and direction. Pretty much the team is clueless about where it should go. Moreover, Richy and he is fellows shillers were always lying that Robin was busy doing research, while the founder of the project was just kicked out from the project Every time I asked something, Richy and other content moderators (paid shillers) they were always lying about the project current funds and that Robin was his doing "secret research". We JUST WANT THE TRUTH otherwise the project will gonna die and the ICO investors most probably will ask for a REFUND. Because they founded a legal foundation, the ICO investors can ask in court for a refund of their eth do to the fact that the project was failing and that always richy and other fellows were lying to us.

Robin:

Quote from: Robin
"So let’s face the truth: There have been lots of rumors around Nimiq and we understand the dissatisfaction. Since the ICO our investors have lost almost all their money. Even in comparison to BTC we are down 95%. According to the ranking on coinmarketcap we fell from ~250th to ~600th place in one year. Long story short: we failed to fulfill our potential.

Now the best way forward is to be honest with ourselves and in particular with you.

We are working hard on resolving internal disputes regarding necessary changes and our way forward. It has been quite a grind so far because lots of different opinions and emotions are involved. Now to terminate our process we commit to make an official statement by Sunday night."

They should better answer to the following questions in their report until Sunday

1. How much money do they still have?
2. Did they buy a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica?
3. Burning Rate per month ?
4. What is the cost of the infrastructure per month to keep the network alive?
5. When they estimate a bankruptcy?
6. Do they have trading bot for fake volumes?
7. Was Robin Linus kicked out from the project due to the fact that Richy and other members took over the project from him?
8. Is the ImpactX Foundation registered at all? Does it Exist?
9. Who manages ImpactX Foundation premined funds? Richy or who?
10. Why did they not give the ImpactX Foundat premined funds to the charity as they described in the medium white paper.
11. Who manages Nimiq Foundation premined funds ? Richy or who?
12. Why they lie to us ? Like "oh robin is doing this top-neat research stuff that we will show it to you soon"
13. Did really Robin really had done something on "his research" in the last 6 months. What are the results and when we can see them.
14. Was the project took over by Richy and his click
15. What happen when they get bankrupt. Will the network shut down after they go bankrupt ??  They just need to click the kill switch and the network will be shut down. Just like when they killed the Nimiq Exchange Token.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: