Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
Congtringuyen

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 08:45:18 AM by Congtringuyen
Merited by F2b (1)

Team Nimiq answered very clearly in AMA.
Robin has left the project but the team still respects the original commitment to spend a third of the project's money paid to Robin during the research process to develop the project.
The project's money is contributed by the ICO, which is used to develop the project, and it is closely monitored from the Board of Members.
Robin Linus does not have the right to claim a third of this money, unless he studies and makes a worthy contribution to the project.

Link AMA : https://t.co/uGsn5eVVg6
Congtringuyen

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:39:49 AM

Do not believe in the odd words of those who deliberately spread the FUD here. Find out about the project and activities of Nimiq team.
I have not seen a Rypto project that is more transparent than the project Nimiq. The team has fully updated the project's information to the financial situation.
How the project's money is used, and the balance at a certain time.
F2b

Activity: 2087
Merit: 887

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:47:43 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 11:44:30 AM by F2b

Morning lads and gents. How's going with the progress of uncovering the scam behind nimiq? Any new answer from them after we uncovered that their news is fake to deceive investors? Last night, I got an email from a team member who wants to remain anonymous. He confirms that Robin Linus is still fighting with Philipp and Marvin over the money handling. Robin Linus still demands 1/3 of the remaining funds and he will give them a few extra days or weeks to finalize the contract of research funding. If Philipp and Marvin will fail to give him the funds, Robin Linus threatened them to sue them in the Swiss court and continue to post on Telegram and Reddit unveiling the scam behind nimiq.
Interesting.
Can you post a screenshot of the mail then?

Yes. I can send you a screenshot of the email (of course with the removal of the sender's details ). Send me a pm to forward you the screenshot. Thx

If the sender really wants to remain anonymous, he should have used an anonymous email address, so no need to remove it.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:02:34 AM

Team Nimiq answered very clearly in AMA.

Then that's settled  Cool

AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:18:33 AM

What do you think guys, is this the same writer??!?

although it is night here in CA and I will go soon to sleep, you should not be afraid. All our claims were backed after the big scandal with pothead Robin. Here is a list of our accusations turned into confirmed.

1. ICO Money laundering by paying very high salaries. There is no coincidence they have wages of over $250k  per year.
2. Fake Trading Bot confirmed during AMA
3. Robin Drug Abuse of Cannabis. I really believe it is not cannabis but Cocaine.
4. 1.1 million dollar investment is in Costa Rica and the SkyLoft resort villa
5. Robin scam-exit the project willing to get a large chunk of money. From an insider, we know that the fight over the money it is still on-going. Robin Linus wants 1/3 of the funds and he won't stop fighting for it. I am just utterly disappointed to see that he stopped communicating with us as he is negotiating his terms with Philipp.
6. The project was hijacked from Robin and turned into an unprofitable scam in order to launder the ico money.
7. Most of the community left the project. Moreover, developers started to leave the project. Neil from nimbet left the project two days ago. Mining pools closed their operations
8. Sushi pool and most probably SkyPool are both unprofitable and they will shut down their pools soon.
9. ICO investors lost -99% of the money.
10. The fact that Robin was not officially removed from the foundation board. In the medium article, they claimed they removed Robin from the foundation, while they can not do this.

The only fact which was not proven by now is the imminent bankruptcy of the project. Our insider information reveals that the team's finances are worst than they declare with less than 7 million dollars available.

Difference:
1. 42 billion (allowing mass adoption) and after our choice they moved from 21 milions to 21 bilions.
2. purple color of the site vs black color
3. they had few milion dollars ICO and now all the investors are very disappointed because they lose money. I revived many messages from their community they started mining webd because consider more profitable.
4. Our Argon2d has different settings => Our miners gives less hash/s but more difficult
5. They had optimized windows miners which allow to mine very fast than browser and most of the miners don't mine anymore in browser.
6. They started to develop the tech 2 years with few millions dollars investment and us in just 6 month without any investment. They released the blockchain with few weeks before us.
7. We want to add anonymity
8. WebDollar has tokens now but doesn't has something user friendly for allowing usage of tokens.
9. They premined 5% for ICO investors and 5% for the team and we premined 9.9% whicl will be use for growing the project.
10. Our miner is designed for easy integration into any website for allowing content creators to monetize their work and reward their communities.
11. We didn't had any marketing until now and we already have thousands of miners and community members on all social networks
12. We did allocate coins from genesis which will be used in our unique build in bounty program which is registering you automatically.
13. Our code is totally different from their code. Maybe they have security issues and we want to ensure everything is working well. So to copy is not an option We already started to develop them in this way and now we have to deliver only like that. The hard part is not argon2d but the communication protocol and digital signatures and making the pool creation very easy. Their users for creating a pool had to install it via terminal and to send the connection information to developers for being listed on the website.

And the most important think our team and community is not employed, not paid to get involved. They get involved because they trust us and our vision.

Congtringuyen

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:45:39 AM

What do you think guys, is this the same writer??!?

although it is night here in CA and I will go soon to sleep, you should not be afraid. All our claims were backed after the big scandal with pothead Robin. Here is a list of our accusations turned into confirmed.

1. ICO Money laundering by paying very high salaries. There is no coincidence they have wages of over $250k  per year.
2. Fake Trading Bot confirmed during AMA
3. Robin Drug Abuse of Cannabis. I really believe it is not cannabis but Cocaine.
4. 1.1 million dollar investment is in Costa Rica and the SkyLoft resort villa
5. Robin scam-exit the project willing to get a large chunk of money. From an insider, we know that the fight over the money it is still on-going. Robin Linus wants 1/3 of the funds and he won't stop fighting for it. I am just utterly disappointed to see that he stopped communicating with us as he is negotiating his terms with Philipp.
6. The project was hijacked from Robin and turned into an unprofitable scam in order to launder the ico money.
7. Most of the community left the project. Moreover, developers started to leave the project. Neil from nimbet left the project two days ago. Mining pools closed their operations
8. Sushi pool and most probably SkyPool are both unprofitable and they will shut down their pools soon.
9. ICO investors lost -99% of the money.
10. The fact that Robin was not officially removed from the foundation board. In the medium article, they claimed they removed Robin from the foundation, while they can not do this.

The only fact which was not proven by now is the imminent bankruptcy of the project. Our insider information reveals that the team's finances are worst than they declare with less than 7 million dollars available.

Difference:
1. 42 billion (allowing mass adoption) and after our choice they moved from 21 milions to 21 bilions.
2. purple color of the site vs black color
3. they had few milion dollars ICO and now all the investors are very disappointed because they lose money. I revived many messages from their community they started mining webd because consider more profitable.
4. Our Argon2d has different settings => Our miners gives less hash/s but more difficult
5. They had optimized windows miners which allow to mine very fast than browser and most of the miners don't mine anymore in browser.
6. They started to develop the tech 2 years with few millions dollars investment and us in just 6 month without any investment. They released the blockchain with few weeks before us.
7. We want to add anonymity
8. WebDollar has tokens now but doesn't has something user friendly for allowing usage of tokens.
9. They premined 5% for ICO investors and 5% for the team and we premined 9.9% whicl will be use for growing the project.
10. Our miner is designed for easy integration into any website for allowing content creators to monetize their work and reward their communities.
11. We didn't had any marketing until now and we already have thousands of miners and community members on all social networks
12. We did allocate coins from genesis which will be used in our unique build in bounty program which is registering you automatically.
13. Our code is totally different from their code. Maybe they have security issues and we want to ensure everything is working well. So to copy is not an option We already started to develop them in this way and now we have to deliver only like that. The hard part is not argon2d but the communication protocol and digital signatures and making the pool creation very easy. Their users for creating a pool had to install it via terminal and to send the connection information to developers for being listed on the website.

And the most important think our team and community is not employed, not paid to get involved. They get involved because they trust us and our vision.

I am quite sure that these are 2 posts made with the same person.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:24:19 PM

SCAM ALERT: Somebody is spamming the network with 1 TPS and the network is about to crash if the flood continues. The global hash rate got reduced from 550 mh/s to 400 mh/s due to 1 TPS. The blockchain cannot handle 1 transaction per second.

yes yes. the project is bad. many pools are offline from time to time. team is smoking weed. project is dead. nobody buys. team running trading bots for fake volume. project is not worth anything. Robin Linus exit scam the project with 1/3 of the funds. ico investors lost money.  chinese miners are not profitable digging this coin. not good project. big big disappoinment. i stopped digging this coin. bad bad coin.
wentian.cn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:43:55 PM

I already sold 10% of my bags of this trash coin. I still have 90% and most probably I will liquidate the remaining of my bags soon. You guys are totally pathetic. You blame others for your own troubles. You are the guys who have a cannabis abuse as a Founder of the project, you are the guys who lost me 99.99% of my ICO investment although I am holding this trash coin for over one and half years. The project is dead and it will die in the following months. There is no way this project can be in the top 100. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Dream got blown away from the last few months. This is only the beginning of the dead. I am just curious to know what else I will find out when Robin Linus will get rogue again soon.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:03:17 PM

I already sold 10% of my bags of this trash coin. I still have 90% and most probably I will liquidate the remaining of my bags soon. You guys are totally pathetic. You blame others for your own troubles. You are the guys who have a cannabis abuse as a Founder of the project, you are the guys who lost me 99.99% of my ICO investment although I am holding this trash coin for over one and half years. The project is dead and it will die in the following months. There is no way this project can be in the top 100. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Dream got blown away from the last few months. This is only the beginning of the dead. I am just curious to know what else I will find out when Robin Linus will get rogue again soon.

yes yes. project is not good. they waste ico money buying villa in Costa Rica and for parties. robin linus founder of nimiq recognized to be a severe drug abuser. they don't do anything on github. digging is not profitable. gpu mining is not good as well. fee is 20% on gpu mining. project will probably shutdown soon. i also sold my nim coins as well. i moved mining to grin coin. very good cpu mining coin Grin coin
kathlie

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:48:17 PM

i don't want to see this project dead ,i almost follow this project from the start .
robin.nimiq

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:15:48 PM

i don't want to see this project dead ,i almost follow this project from the start .

projct is dead already. i sold my coins i mined. not worth it holding. no development recently. only shitshow on youtube with 300 views. nothing good. project is dead. move on
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:10:35 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 05:35:49 PM by nimiqshitcoin

I decided to post the email publicly. I have hidden the sender. Hopefully, nobody will get fired.

https://i.imgur.com/iMfTIjU.png

Quote from: email
Info Nimiq
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hallo

Können Sie mir bitte sagen, von wem Sie die vorherigen Informationen auf Bitcointalk gepostet haben? Die meisten Informationen die auf bitcointalk veröffentlicht haben, sind richtig. Ich kann Ihnen bestätigen, dass Robin Linus immer noch mit Philipp und Marvin um ein Drittel der Mittel kämpft.

Die Projektentwicklung wird aufgrund einer großen Krise im Team vorübergehend blockiert. Leider, können Philipp und Marvin keine Lösung finden, um die Probleme zu beenden. Robin Linus hat zu den noch ein paar zusätzliche Wochen, um den unterzeichneten Vertrag für die Forschungsförderung abzuschließen. Für den Fall, dass Philipp und Marvin ihm die Mittel nicht zur Verfügung stellen können, Robin Linus hat ihnen gedroht, die Organisation zu verklagen und auf Telegram weitere unangenehme Informationen zu posten.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:58:27 PM

Hopefully, nobody will get fired.

Unlikely, every native German will agree that this was not written by a native German, so most likely is a fake. Maybe ask a native German before creating fake messages next time Wink
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:21:53 PM

The project is a fucking scam. I knew it from the beginning. Too bad I have invested heavily into this scam coin. Robin Linus was right that they hijacked this project and turned it into a scam!!! nimiqshitcoin can you post a translation of message in English?
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:36:29 PM

It is clear now that it's an coordinated attack. Nimiq must be stepping on some toes  Grin

coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:37:15 PM

most likely is a fake.

CAUTION! "normana" is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld.

F2b

Activity: 2087
Merit: 887

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:44:23 PM

I decided to post the email publicly. I have hidden the sender. Hopefully, nobody will get fired.

https://i.imgur.com/iMfTIjU.png
If the sender really wants to remain anonymous, he should have used an anonymous email address, so no need to remove it.
Then this is not a proof of anything, because we can't be sure you didn't write it yourself.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:47:15 PM

project is not good. actualy really bad. digging is not profitable for months. price today is -15%. i had to move out to GrinCoin. project is bad. community left the project. github is dead. buyers no longer buy

most likely is a fake.

yes yes. robin confirmed normana to be fake
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:54:39 PM

crypto world is laughing at this shitcoin. Read these comments from Reddit regarding LTD and sushi pool fails.

https://i.imgur.com/hWzU9Bi.png

Quote from: The_Brutally_Honest
Isn't this the same as that other post where you are charging 20% fees? The other post edited out the fee rate after the community laughed in your face. I'm debating on whether or not I should ban you guys for being so slimy.

Edit: It looks like this is the same thing. These people charge 20% fees everyone! Plus the 2% fee on their pool. So 22% total.

Quote from: immersivematthew
If you do not allow another other mining tool, that is a red flag. It is about decentralization not central control.

link https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/ahtixz/exclusive_gpu_mining_is_now_available_for_nimiq/eeifpku
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:06:22 PM

most likely is a fake.

Putting text in large red doesn't make it more true, usually my experience is that it is the other way round. Also I don't know how lying about my identity is in any way a proper response to me pointing out that that "insider email" was very likely not written by a German, which is a strong sign for a fake. I'd rather expect you to thank me that I pointed out that your contact is a fake else you would probably not have found out and might even think he actually is a team member. I saved you from a fraudster, why attack me about that?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: