Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274743 times)
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:38:52 AM

Hi,

thanks for the fast response...

and I am sorry... if i did not read through...

I was hoping for a TL;DR part..

anyway... I have another question... will the price be the same with current version to the latest version?

I believe latest version will have more features...

I mean... I am currently on demo right now... and if the price per version changes (per upgrade)... it would be good to know so I will have to wait for the new version...

Thanks!

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:48:51 AM

Hi,

thanks for the fast response...

and I am sorry... if i did not read through...

I was hoping for a TL;DR part..

anyway... I have another question... will the price be the same with current version to the latest version?

I believe latest version will have more features...

I mean... I am currently on demo right now... and if the price per version changes (per upgrade)... it would be good to know so I will have to wait for the new version...

Thanks!

Hi PapaMiner Smiley,
      Your subscription entitles you to free upgrades. As long as you maintain a subscription with us for a given product, you will get all new releases for free, that includes major releases such as Altcoins with V3.

Please let me know if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 06:37:11 AM

Ok, I have decided to take the plunge with butterbot. Have a couple of coin I would like to throw at it as a benchmark vs. another bot I'm testing. So can we go about this old school or is purchasing the bot through your web-site going to be headache free?

*It was the part regarding announcement of alt-coin support in v3 that got me Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 07:07:03 AM

gonna try out the demo soon with a few btc. this should be fun *in either way*  Cool
BigLad

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:04:16 AM

Hi Pablo,

Did my email come through about the tick offset / time trades show up int he table come through?  (I've been having a few issues with my mail recently)

Thanks.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:25:26 PM

Ok, I have decided to take the plunge with butterbot. Have a couple of coin I would like to throw at it as a benchmark vs. another bot I'm testing. So can we go about this old school or is purchasing the bot through your web-site going to be headache free?

*It was the part regarding announcement of alt-coin support in v3 that got me Smiley

Hi Nwfella Smiley,
   Glad to hear you're on board! Purchasing through the website is head ache free, feel free to give that a go. If you have any issues, just drop me an email at Pablo@Butter-Bot.com and I will take care of you post haste Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:27:42 PM

Hi Pablo,

Did my email come through about the tick offset / time trades show up int he table come through?  (I've been having a few issues with my mail recently)

Thanks.
[/quote

Hi BigLad Smiley,
    Just catching up with today's email load, got a couple dozen to go. If you don't get an answer from me in a couple of hours, feel free to send me another email or PM me here. Chances are it's all in order though.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:37:07 PM

Hi Nwfella Smiley,
   Glad to hear you're on board! Purchasing through the website is head ache free, feel free to give that a go. If you have any issues, just drop me an email at Pablo@Butter-Bot.com and I will take care of you post haste Smiley.

Pablo.

Ok, on the website, what is this coupon code for and if it's a discount of some sort does it apply to new buyers :p

Gimme the crypto!!
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:40:15 PM

feel free to use my referral link + coupon code (see signature) to get 10% off on butterbot Wink
no disadvantage for you, and i will then get 1 free month from pablo Cheesy

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 09:43:45 PM

feel free to use my referral link + coupon code (see signature) to get 10% off on butterbot Wink

And Nwfella also gets one month free Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:46:29 PM

oh cool, even better! didn't know that (signature changed^^)!

Pablo, new users must click my ref link AND use my code in order to activate the bonus?
Or is it sufficient to use either the link OR the code?

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 09:59:27 PM

Pablo, new users must click my ref link AND use my code in order to activate the bonus?

Hey Smiley,
  Ref link gets you each a free month, the code is needed for 10% OFF Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
NginUS

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:03:38 PM

Hey Smiley,

Pablo.

I wish I had known that when I signed up. I would've given/gotten a free month. +10% off. Will that 10% off code work for my renewal next year?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 10:15:59 PM

Hey Smiley,

Pablo.

I wish I had known that when I signed up. I would've given/gotten a free month. +10% off. Will that 10% off code work for my renewal next year?

Sure will Smiley. If it doesn't, it means that the subscriber has left the program, but in that case just email me, I'll be happy to ship whatever promo code we have on hand for any of you guys Smiley.

We're talking about the discount code here, your referral link never expires and you can use it to refer customers to Butter and you each get a free month.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
MicroFi

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:10:42 AM

I'm new on the forums and invested in Butterbot yesterday, after having used other EMA based bots in the past.
Untill now it seems to work as described, but I've got two little issues:

1. I just checked the status of the bot and this is the second time I get the following error message:
"The MtGox API is currently having issues but we will keep trying. Butter Bot will recover automatically once the API is back up."

I've tried anything to resolve this error message (disable / enable the bot - renew the ButterBot extension in Chrome - etc ...) but nothing seems to work.
What could it be that causes these outages? I wouldn't want to miss a buy/sell trigger, because the API is disconnected at the moment.

2. In the backtest option, there only seems to be a possibility to backtest against USD.
Would it be possible to make it possible to backtest EUR too, in the future?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

฿: 1NvAd48YHKCBUbEhy8LzGmYk8KY9AFvEui
MicroFi

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:26:59 AM

1. I just checked the status of the bot and this is the second time I get the following error message:
"The MtGox API is currently having issues but we will keep trying. Butter Bot will recover automatically once the API is back up."

I've tried anything to resolve this error message (disable / enable the bot - renew the ButterBot extension in Chrome - etc ...) but nothing seems to work.
What could it be that causes these outages? I wouldn't want to miss a buy/sell trigger, because the API is disconnected at the moment.

I just managed to solve the issue by changing my currency from USD to EUR in the settings.
Might be helpful for other users experiencing a similar problem.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 05:19:23 PM

I just managed to solve the issue by changing my currency from USD to EUR in the settings.
Might be helpful for other users experiencing a similar problem.

Hi MicroFi Smiley,
     That message appears when the Mt. Gox API is lagging, usually due to a high trading volume. I understand you changed your currency to EUR and that worked out, which is great, but if you get the message again, please drop me an email at Pablo@Butter-Bot.com and I will be happy to help you figure out what's going on.

About EUR back testing, that's a possibility, not something we could do in the near future because we have a lot in the pipeline right now, but definitely something we can look into in the future.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:17:55 AM

Grinny,

I tried to use the link in your signature so you could also get a free month but it didn't work :/

*Just thought I should let you know

Gimme the crypto!!
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:15:05 AM

Grinny,

I tried to use the link in your signature so you could also get a free month but it didn't work :/

*Just thought I should let you know

Hmm, looks like it's an expired link. Grinny, is that the link you get below the graph on your settings page?

Nwfella: please PM me the email you used to purchase, I will make sure you and Grinny both get an extra month Smiley.

Grinny: Please email me and we will figure out the issue with your link Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
MicroFi

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:00:22 AM

Pablo.

Well I'm trading Bitcoin/EUR anyway, so there's no reason for me to switch back to USD.
As long as everything stays stable on these settings, I'm more than happy! Smiley

I'm very curious about the hosting you're going to offer in the future too.
Do you already have an estimated release date on that feature? Or an estimated cost? Will it be extra on top of the monthly fee?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: