Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:17:35 PM

Okay fine... =/ I was annoyed that we were not holding terrahash accountable.

they have just placed orders for the Klondike boards this week (supposedly)
they do not have them on hand...

Summary--
1. No PSUs
2. No Cases
3. No Boards
4. No BOM components to populate the boards with
5. No Avalon chip orders other than the first 20K (they ordered only enough to produce 50% of the orders only)

etc

WE need to start holding them accountable if we want this ship turned around.
Coz it is starting to look like a disaster.

Accountable to what?! Cloudhashing and Bitsyncom?!?

They also have no chips and are shitting customer refunds because of Bitsyncom's douchebaggery! So give'em a break, they've had probably the hardest time out of any company on this forum.

At least BFL and Bitsyncom deserve the aggro!!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:22:18 PM

Summary--
1. No PSUs
2. No Cases
3. No Boards
5. No Avalon chip orders other than the first 20K (they ordered only enough to produce 50% of the orders only)

etc

They also have no chips and are shitting customer refunds because of Bitsyncom's douchebaggery! So give'em a break, they've had probably the hardest time out of any company on this forum.

So... are you suggesting that it is okay to scam customers?
Dont answer that. It was rhetorical.

To your logic, i need to be mad at the case manufacturer, psu manufacturer, board manufacturers, etc etc too?
Come on, step back and look at the situation at its entirety.

Terrhash still would not have been able to deliver by 8/15 even if the Avalon chips got in back in June.

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:39:57 PM

Does anyone know why TH has not shown the new K16 v.0.3.0 board hashing?
Then only thing they have shown is the original K16 that had lots of hardware errors.

I think they JUST ordered them... what was it... last week?
look... he is months away from even getting it right with a K16...

8/15/13 delivery date --> 8/15/14 is more likely....
 Undecided

Don't listen to Kkooks,

Look at his past posts,

He definitely has issues with conspiracy and what not. It's sad there are so many deranged and saddened individuals like this on this forum and in bitcoin in general.

They have a K16 Hashing, it was physically seen by two people that visited and they showed a video.

Welcome to the real world Kkooks!

nice! that is great news?!
nevermind... i cannot find the videos...
You dont mean the ones where they were miserably failing with HW errors and not even hitting the 4.5GHash advertised? Right?

Less than 5 days away from the promised delivery deadlne buddy.

I need them meds you are on. They seem to be doing you wonders...

You are a special kind of stupid.

Ignored, enjoy.

I know I promised I would leave this thread for ever when I got my refund, but I just have to comment.

Bar, you seem like a rational intelligent person, but honestly man step back for a second and look at the reality of the situation.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:47:35 PM

lets look at this clearly

Terrahash has some things on order or set up to order as soon as chips make an appearance                         so they say
Terrahash didnt continue allowing preorders after they filled all the orders they think they can
produce after 2 weeks of chip delivery                                                                                                   check
Terrahash has let us see their office and has shown pictures of their boards hashing                                      check
Terrahash has donated a sizable chunk of money to BKK coins for developing the  boards                                check

Terrahash has not shown every invoice order form or receipt ..... iow is not allowing a public audit....                duh
terrahash has not received the chips and therefore is not in breach of any contract.....                                  check
terrahash hasnt told us which batch we are in                                                                                         just guess no ROI anymore
                                                                                                                                                      anyways
we are all losing money and are grumpy.....                                                                                             check
everything we write in here is speculation with very little proof                                                                   check
Bitcoin is an imature and exciting environment                                                                                          check

im gonna get called a bootlicker for writing this                                                                                        suck it

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:53:27 PM

The five stages of grief are:

1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining <-- Im here
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Where are you?

Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:54:40 PM

Terrahash may want to consider sticking with 20,000 Gen1 chips and defer the purchase of another 20,000 chips unless they can get their hands on the Gen1 chips within the next two weeks.

If the 55 nm chips are 4-5 times faster and use less power then the 110 nm chips, I maybe willing to wait until October or November for my order if it was upgraded to Gen2 chips. It sounds like there is a good chance Gen2 chips will work with the K16 with little to no modification.

Perhaps Avalon and Terrahash can offer Gen1 purchasers the opportunity to switch their order to Gen2 chips at no extra charge...

Of course, this all assumes that Avalon can actually ship Gen2 chips in bulk by mid October, which is highly unlikely given their current track record.

Why would you even consider Avalon over Bitfury for 55nm chips?!

Because Terrahash already has parts to assemble klondike miners. You can't put BitFury chips on a klondike board.

uh... where were u all week? Terrahash confessed to not have ANYTHING in place...

thats a huge misrepresentation of what they said
Its a bit of a misrepresentation of what they said.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:55:44 PM

Terrahash has some things on order or set up to order as soon as chips make an appearance                         so they say
Terrahash didnt continue allowing preorders after they filled all the orders they think they can
produce after 2 weeks of chip delivery                                                                                                   check
Terrahash has let us see their office and has shown pictures of their boards hashing                                      check
Terrahash has donated a sizable chunk of money to BKK coins for developing the  boards                                check

Terrahash has not shown every invoice order form or receipt ..... iow is not allowing a public audit....                duh
terrahash has not received the chips and therefore is not in breach of any contract.....                                  check
terrahash hasnt told us which batch we are in                                                                                         just guess no ROI anymore
                                                                                                                                                      anyways
we are all losing money and are grumpy.....                                                                                             check
everything we write in here is speculation with very little proof                                                                   check
Bitcoin is an imature and exciting environment                                                                                          check

im gonna get called a bootlicker for writing this                                                                                        suck it
Actually I think you summed it up very well regarding us and terrahash Smiley yifu is another topic

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:58:35 PM

1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining <-- Im here
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Where are you?

1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression <-- Im here
        +
5-Acceptance (a little)

Where are you?

now planning on what ill do if the chips never come Sad  nah It won' be suicide  lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:00:32 PM

produce after 2 weeks of chip delivery                                                                                                   check (was true, wont be true anymore)
Terrahash has let us see their office and has shown pictures of their boards hashing                                      check (boards hashing very poorly but okay)
Terrahash has donated a sizable chunk of money to BKK coins for developing the  boards                                check (unverified sums of money)

Terrahash has not shown every invoice order form or receipt ..... iow is not allowing a public audit....                duh (lmao okay.)
terrahash has not received the chips and therefore is not in breach of any contract.....                                  check (i disagree. )
terrahash hasnt told us which batch we are in                                                                                         just guess no ROI anymore (definitely no ROI)
                                                                                                                                                      anyways
we are all losing money and are grumpy.....                                                                                             check (i am grumpy... give me a refund!)
everything we write in here is speculation with very little proof                                                                   check (well... somewhat disagree)

kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:09:26 PM

1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining <-- Im here
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Where are you?

1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression <-- Im here
        +
5-Acceptance (a little)

Where are you?

now planning on what ill do if the chips never come Sad  nah It won' be suicide  lol

lol-- whats screwed up is that terrahash is hiding behind Avalon delivery issues
I am more concerned that if the chips arrive, we will have to wait months for terrahash to ship

he is very ill prepared at this time.

Vigil

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:14:04 PM

I'm not trying to be too harsh on TH, but they pretty-much changed their story with every update. They never wanted to reveal the full details of anything and instead tried to paint things over a bit. From the lack of activity in this forum, it seems like a lot of people already got out of their purchase a while ago. There are about less than 10 different people who post here.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:14:32 PM

anyways

Actually I think you summed it up very well regarding us and terrahash Smiley yifu is another topic

...... yifu.......... grrrr..... funny though i almost hope hes getting blackmailed into sending chips to other people, because if he is pulling a Josh and just being an ass for profit........ grrrr....... Yifu....

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:18:42 PM

I'm not trying to be too harsh on TH, but they pretty-much changed their story with every update. They never wanted to reveal the full details of anything and instead tried to paint things over a bit. From the lack of activity in this forum, it seems like a lot of people already got out of their purchase a while ago. There are about less than 10 different people who post here.

Probably because most of the customers are leveled headed rational people and are patiently waiting.

2 or 3 mouthy derps does not equal the majority of people who purchased from Terrahash (Probably one of the reasons they don't bother replying, too much troll)

1-Denial
2-Anger <-- you are here
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Vigil

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:23:10 PM

Probably because most of the customers are leveled headed rational people and are patiently waiting.

2 or 3 mouthy derps does not equal the majority of people who purchased from Terrahash (Probably one of the reasons they don't bother replying, too much troll)

1-Denial
2-Anger <-- you are here
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Bargraphics is somehow taking a cut on the TH operation, that is why he bashes anyone who states facts about the situation. Remember, he went to TH. He is paid to quiet down the dissenters.
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:27:54 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 09:43:10 PM by kkooks

1-Denial
2-Anger <-- you are here
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Bargraphics is somehow taking a cut on the TH operation, that is why he bashes anyone who states facts about the situation. Remember, he went to TH. He is paid to quiet down the dissenters.

lmao... yeah i hope not. That would be pretty bad if true...

Re-assessment:

1-Denial <-- Bargraphics
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Terrahash... please tell us when you will have the below issues resolved...
1. No PSUs (You said next week... but give us a date)
2. No Cases (You said you'd have this Friday 8/9 but no updates yet)
3. No Heat Sinks (You said next week but no date was given)
4. No Boards (You said you had them, then we find out you still dont have them... when will you receive them?)
5. No BOM components to populate the boards with (You said you had them, then we find out you still dont have them... when will you receive them?)
6. No Avalon chip orders other than the first 20K (this is pretty serious... give us a date of when you plan to secure the orders)

You do see why we are upset right Terrahash? You could never have delivered on time by 8/15

Vigil

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:43:12 PM

1-Denial
2-Anger <-- you are here
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Re-assessment:

1-Denial <-- Bargraphics
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

2. No Cases (You said you'd have this friday 8/9 but no updates yet)
3. No Boards (You said you had them, then we find out you still dont have them... when will you receive them?)
4. No BOM components to populate the boards with (You said you had them, then we find out you still dont have them... when will you receive them?)
5. No Avalon chip orders other than the first 20K (this is pretty serious... give us a date of when you plan to secure the orders)

Yeah, they told us they had enough chips to complete all the orders - Not True.

In fact, nothing they have stated is true. They kept telling lies or half-truths all the way.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:04:24 PM

Summary--
1. No PSUs
2. No Cases
3. No Boards

etc

Correction: TH has proven that they have 40k of chips on order. I took pictures of the orders with Amir's name on them last month and posted them on photobucket. TH has 40k chips on order: Confirmed

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:05:07 PM

Summary--
1. No PSUs
2. No Cases
3. No Boards

etc

+1

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:16:12 PM

Yes, I get a free troll destroyer badge courtesy of Terrahash everytime I put you in your place.

I've already been awarded 11 Badges between you and the other trolls I've destroyed. I think I can hear them stitching up a new one for this post. Guess that makes 12

What about me? Troll smashing tag team right?  Smiley
Or, voices of reason...

Like I said before, it's all frustrating, but I think these DIY companies (TH and LD in particular) have good intentions and are trying the best they can. We are all in a bind because of Bitsyncom. I'm sure Yifu would be happy to have everyone eating eachother alive so his phone would stop ringing for just a moment.

Vigil

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:20:30 PM

1-Denial
2-Anger <-- you are here
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Re-assessment:

1-Denial <-- Bargraphics
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

2. No Cases (You said you'd have this friday 8/9 but no updates yet)
3. No Boards (You said you had them, then we find out you still dont have them... when will you receive them?)
4. No BOM components to populate the boards with (You said you had them, then we find out you still dont have them... when will you receive them?)
5. No Avalon chip orders other than the first 20K (this is pretty serious... give us a date of when you plan to secure the orders)

Yeah, they told us they had enough chips to complete all the orders - Not True.

In fact, nothing they have stated is true. They kept telling lies or half-truths all the way.

We have only ordered components that were either absolutely necessary for assembly (BOM components) or ones that had a big lead time (Cases, heat sinks, cables). Boards and PSUs, once ordered, can be delivered within 24-48 hours. The reason we did not spend money on these is, in case Avalon chips never show up, we would be able to refund some of our customers money.

1. PSUs: Can be delivered within 48 hours, after we get the chips. We could have ordered them right now, and they could have sat here idly while we wait on the chips, or a huge waste of money in case the chips never arrive.
2. Cases: 3-4 weeks lead time. Will be here early next week. We could have rushed the delivery by paying extra, but for what?
3. PCBs: 1-2 day lead time. We could have ordered these as well, but again, for what? For the chips that may never arrive?
4. BOM components: They are ALL here. You can come count them. I'll post pics later.
5. Chips: We have ordered 40,000 chips DIRECTLY from Avalon. The additional 30,000 chips that we mentioned, are totally separate from our own 40,000. We still haven't decided whether to pull the plug on those 30,000.

Again, in case the chips never arrive, we might be able to return a portion of everybody's money. But if you insist, we will go ahead and order PSUs/PCBs etc and spend all that money. Your choice!

Fine, sounds like a good plan. What we really need you to do is team up with the other group buys and do something to get the point across to Avalon. They are late. They broke their end of the deal, they need to be made to own up to that in real compensation terms. Are you all working with the other group buys to get something done about that or are you just playing the waiting game? Because that isn't enough. You all should have been arranging some kind of at least warning-shot action at the beginning of August or whenever the deadline came around for 9-10 week delivery.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: