Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:21:58 PM

I really don't think that Bitsyncom would not send the chips. Yifu would never be able to show up at another CES or Bitcoin convention again. Not likely. The guy is too full of himself to go to the shadows. I have a feeling everything will show up in the next week.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:22:17 PM

We have only ordered components that were either absolutely necessary for assembly (BOM components) or ones that had a big lead time (Cases, heat sinks, cables). Boards and PSUs, once ordered, can be delivered within 24-48 hours. The reason we did not spend money on these is, in case Avalon chips never show up, we would be able to refund some of our customers money.

1. PSUs: Can be delivered within 48 hours, after we get the chips. We could have ordered them right now, and they could have sat here idly while we wait on the chips, or a huge waste of money in case the chips never arrive.
A PO without delivery dates? This isnt kindergarten. Give us a date! We paid you to build our orders cept you are not spending the money to get it done. Wait wasnt that the reason why you changed your story on the refund deal? You told us you spent the monies already? WTF

2. Cases: 3-4 weeks lead time. Will be here early next week. We could have rushed the delivery by paying extra, but for what?
That is fine... give us a date. This is an item that seems like is being delayed indefinitely. Give us a date stick to it and let us know when completed

3. PCBs: 1-2 day lead time. We could have ordered these as well, but again, for what? For the chips that may never arrive?
So you lied that you had them? Wait wasnt that the reason why you changed your story on the refund deal? You told us you spent the monies already? WTF

4. BOM components: They are ALL here. You can come count them. I'll post pics later.
You said the same thing for many of the aforementioned items. When will you post the pictures?

5. Chips: We have ordered 40,000 chips DIRECTLY from Avalon. The additional 30,000 chips that we mentioned, are totally separate from our own 40,000. We still haven't decided whether to pull the plug on those 30,000.
This is fine-- and frankly very relieving to hear. Please dont change your story again.

[/quote]

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:27:45 PM

We have only ordered components that were either absolutely necessary for assembly (BOM components) or ones that had a big lead time (Cases, heat sinks, cables). Boards and PSUs, once ordered, can be delivered within 24-48 hours. The reason we did not spend money on these is, in case Avalon chips never show up, we would be able to refund some of our customers money.

1. PSUs: Can be delivered within 48 hours, after we get the chips. We could have ordered them right now, and they could have sat here idly while we wait on the chips, or a huge waste of money in case the chips never arrive.
A PO without delivery dates? This isnt kindergarten. Give us a date! We paid you to build our orders cept you are not spending the money to get it done. Wait wasnt that the reason why you changed your story on the refund deal? You told us you spent the monies already? WTF

2. Cases: 3-4 weeks lead time. Will be here early next week. We could have rushed the delivery by paying extra, but for what?
That is fine... give us a date. This is an item that seems like is being delayed indefinitely. Give us a date stick to it and let us know when completed

3. PCBs: 1-2 day lead time. We could have ordered these as well, but again, for what? For the chips that may never arrive?
So you lied that you had them? Wait wasnt that the reason why you changed your story on the refund deal? You told us you spent the monies already? WTF

4. BOM components: They are ALL here. You can come count them. I'll post pics later.
You said the same thing for many of the aforementioned items. When will you post the pictures?

5. Chips: We have ordered 40,000 chips DIRECTLY from Avalon. The additional 30,000 chips that we mentioned, are totally separate from our own 40,000. We still haven't decided whether to pull the plug on those 30,000.
This is fine-- and frankly very relieving to hear. Please dont change your story again.

I thought the PICs are still on order? Thing is though, how did they know the chips weren't coming two weeks ago in order to not yet order the parts? Because had things gone as we all expected them to, you shoud have had the chips end of July or beginning of August and would be shipping out units early this week, i.e., tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Cause we were all going to have our orders by Aug. 15.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:28:19 PM

also bitsyncom could send terrahash its chips by then of the week and still be in the 10 week lead period...... not that i dont feel bad for all the people who bought from bitsyncom in april and early may, but its not even a legal issue for terrahash until next week

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:29:46 PM

I thought the PICs are still on order? Thing is though, how did they know the chips weren't coming two weeks ago in order to not yet order the parts? Because had things gone as we all expected them to, you would be shipping out units early this week, i.e., tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Cause we were all going to have our orders by Aug. 15.
because unless bitsyncom decided to ship all the chips at once terrahash had 4 weeks from zephirs first delivery to get everything together

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:31:00 PM

Okay fine... =/ I was annoyed that we were not holding terrahash accountable.

they have just placed orders for the Klondike boards this week (supposedly)
they do not have them on hand...

Summary--
1. No PSUs
2. No Cases
3. No Boards
4. No BOM components to populate the boards with
5. No Avalon chip orders other than the first 20K (they ordered only enough to produce 50% of the orders only)

etc

WE need to start holding them accountable if we want this ship turned around.
Coz it is starting to look like a disaster.

Correction: TH has proven that they have 40k of chips on order. I took pictures of the orders with Amir's name on them last month and posted them on photobucket. TH has 40k chips on order: Confirmed

What was your price?
You come on and post something-- and 5 mins later magically terrahash shows up.

ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:32:50 PM

Let's face it, there's nothing Terrahash can say to make you believe any of this.  Short of him coming over to your house and shoving a case up your arse, (with or without chips), you'll be back here multiple times a day complaining he hasn't delivered a product that he can't possibly deliver until he gets THE GODDAMN CHIPS FROM AVALON!

kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:36:22 PM

I thought the PICs are still on order? Thing is though, how did they know the chips weren't coming two weeks ago in order to not yet order the parts? Because had things gone as we all expected them to, you shoud have had the chips end of July or beginning of August and would be shipping out units early this week, i.e., tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Cause we were all going to have our orders by Aug. 15.

Exactly. You see why I am so infuriated?
Their actions show me that the intent was never there to get the shipment out on time.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:39:45 PM

Let's face it, there's nothing Terrahash can say to make you believe any of this.  Short of him coming over to your house and shoving a case up your arse, (with or without chips), you'll be back here multiple times a day complaining he hasn't delivered a product that he can't possibly deliver until he gets THE GODDAMN CHIPS FROM AVALON!

LOL,

You are wasting your time. Kkooks is about as receptive to reason as a brain dead monkey.

+1

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:43:46 PM

well if you are so worried about losing your money, I will consider buying your investment off you for say %50 i should still make some roi at .25btc/ gigahash

that is if amir will help me with the switch

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:48:26 PM

LOL,

You are wasting your time. Kkooks is about as receptive to reason as a brain dead monkey.

Lovely! Moving up to phase 2. Anger
I see progress.
For the next session, please do not revert like you did this week.

Lets shoot for bargaining once we get past 8/15.

What were your orders?
Keep them walking into the chambers.

syncer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:48:47 PM

Some nice shitstorm happens here.
We are where we are.
If TH made that they said, they done all perfect.

Avalon clones from china, which i seen link here before in thread is scam,
there are also mistical customers from Spain who got chips apart from Zefir B1, but maybe it's just urban legends.
gen2 will not arrive in september, then another 8-10 weeks lead time.

Question is in chips only

Correct me if i'm wrong

Thanks
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:57:06 PM

LOL,

Yeah, I know.  But it's raining outside and I've got nothing better to do. Cheesy

kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:57:30 PM

well if you are so worried about losing your money, I will consider buying your investment off you for say %50 i should still make some roi at .25btc/ gigahash

that is if amir will help me with the switch

very tempting. why not at 100%?
You seem to have faith in tarrahash's actions so far. Why not complete it with a proper gesture?

kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:03:26 PM

There are more boxes, anybody is welcome to come audit this.

Amir-- post this on your website.
Your customers will appreciate this for sure.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:05:46 PM

as i said in early posts, im pissed about the delay as well.
I have faith in terrahash, yifu on the other hand...

anyways at a discount i can see roi even with the delay as long as there is no outright scamming...
im trusting, but im not stupid
if there is any more delays there will be no roi

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:16:19 PM

The reason we did not spend money on these is, in case Avalon chips never show up, we would be able to refund some of our customers money.

You should all think about this for a moment..

WHEN you buy from a company they have to deliver or refund.. ( unless its different in the US).

Otherwise this is just another group buy just with icing on the top..

+ to TH for posting pictures, - to TH for the above statement. Lets hope the chips come soon so you don't have to test the above statement.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:21:22 PM

TerraHash, everyone wants you all to be successful with this project and others, but can you please respond to my question regarding Avalon?

Here was the comment/question:

What we really need you to do is team up with the other group buys and do something to get the point across to Avalon. They are late. They broke their end of the deal, they need to be made to own up to that in real compensation terms. Are you all working with the other group buys to get something done about that or are you just playing the waiting game? Because that isn't enough. You all should have been arranging some kind of at least warning-shot action at the beginning of August or whenever the deadline came around for 9-10 week delivery.
kkooks

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:23:47 PM

Some nice shitstorm happens here.
We are where we are.
If TH made that they said, they done all perfect.

Avalon clones from china, which i seen link here before in thread is scam,
there are also mistical customers from Spain who got chips apart from Zefir B1, but maybe it's just urban legends.
gen2 will not arrive in september, then another 8-10 weeks lead time.

Question is in chips only

Correct me if i'm wrong

Thanks

We seem to be making progress with project management issues--

Terrahash-- please work to close out the open issues that your company is responsible for before 8/15.
Should you fail to complete those obligations by then, my project management skills wont help your case beyond that date.
1. PSUs (open ETA TBD)
2. Cases (open ETA TBD)
3. Head Sinks (open ETA TBD)
4. PCBs (open ETA TBD)
5. Board BOM (closed)
6. Avalon (closed)

If you cannot meet the 8/15 date, be sure to issue a Force Majeure letter to your customers immediately as well.
This will help your case in court when you fail to deliver.

atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:27:25 PM

But what do I know, I'm just collecting badges.

I'm starting to think you may have a form of a god complex. Keep at it Troll hunter, maybe those badges will help fill a void.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: