Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:28:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it?  (Read 33320 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:24:34 PM

If i have a lot of bitcoin i will use it right, half of it will use it for my business and the other i will trade it on with bitcoin because i believe investing on bitcon will help me builds my future. I will hold bitcoin until it reach $10k Smiley
Well idea is a good and happy that you are having ability of understand. Bitcoin will goes to $10,000 USD after segWit role. Because segWit playing very important role in bitcoin. There will be few changes happen which can save you from high taxes and also your speed of transaction will be high as from present and past it was.
I also have the plan, I have income in bitcoin but not all bitcoin I will use to spending or doing business
But I'm allocating a few percent of my earning in bitcoin for the future. Because I'm sure of the potential price on bitcoin
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Spend it only when you need bitcoins, save everything that you can. Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and even when things go bad in August 1, we will all surely survive. Those people that have invested millions in bitcoins wouldn't let their investments just die because of one scenario.

Right now, it's so hard to accept that bitcoin's price is very low. People are thinking of cashing out because they think that the price would go down even more. People just start panicking at times like this and they would like to spend it right away. It's like they miss the days when the price of bitcoin was still up. If you have a lot of bitcoins, you should save it and wait for the price to go up again. Maybe the price will go up after August 1.  Maybe August 1 is for the better after all. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

If I have a lot of bitcoin I will save it because I know that after the August 1 drama bitcoin price will go up again. I will only spend few of my bitcoin maybe if I need to have fiat badly.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:17:10 PM

I have more than 3 bitcoins and before 3 months ago, i decided not spend them.
But now a days i see different price of downing than i have sold my half bitcoin only then fear of lose.
But now i have planed to save my all bitcoins for a long time.
Because i want double profit from them, than i need to save for a long time.   
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:07:17 PM

If I have a lot of bitcoin I will save it because I know that after the August 1 drama bitcoin price will go up again. I will only spend few of my bitcoin maybe if I need to have fiat badly.
It is always wise to save bitcoins for maximum profit since the value of bitcoins will be increasing drastically after aug 1st hopefully. Due to people interest growing day by day and the number of traders growing, the value of bitcoin will only go further up further benefiting its owners throughout the world. Soon it would touch 3000$ bitcoin in this year where it is expect 5500$ in this years. Those who has received there bitcoin and now saving they are lucky.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:33:55 PM

It is always wise to save bitcoins for maximum profit since the value of bitcoins will be increasing drastically after aug 1st hopefully. Due to people interest growing day by day and the number of traders growing, the value of bitcoin will only go further up further benefiting its owners throughout the world. Soon it would touch 3000$ bitcoin in this year where it is expect 5500$ in this years. Those who has received there bitcoin and now saving they are lucky.

I am satisfied with the $3000 price, having a price of $5500 I think is early to talked about.

The price of bitcoin now is at $2061, and I think it will be dumping more maybe at the maximum of $1500, I hope so, because we are still almost at 2 weeks but the precedent dump is happening very early. Many people really don't like the implementation of the Segwit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

But now a days i see different price of downing than i have sold my half bitcoin only then fear of lose.

I think this is a great idea, now the bitcoin price has gone down but it definitely has a chance to go up, until the previous price can reach $ 2700.tentu by holding it briefly until it reaches the price up. And you can sell it if the price is really the maximum for you.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

to me currently i do not have a good amount of bitcoin but still the amount of bitcoin i have i will like to hold it for the price increase. currently the price of bitcoin is trading in such a low price because of the segwet issue but i am hopeful that very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing, i am hopeful that the segwet issue will not effect the price of bitcoin and will therefore not stay here fora long time.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

Yes, the people who invested in bitcoin when it started did indeed take a huge risk but it also definitely paid the price and all of them are millionaires since the price of bitcoin has increased from a few dollars to more than two thousand dollars. It has changed the history by replacing USD as it was more valuable and powerful but alas bitcoin has changed the history and it is turn on to the top stages of markets.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:27:20 PM

That’s a nice decision and let me tell you; all professional traders are doing the same. It’s really hard to see the value of your bitcoins dumping and needs a lot of patience and courage to stay calm at that time. The selling of bitcoins increases manifolds when prices are dumped. It’s a general trend. But yes, holding on to bitcoins in such times, later make you enjoy the unbelievable profit.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

As for me I would save my bitcoins currently and hold them until after the August 1 because it's better trying to be a millionaire than never. I will keep faith with bitcoins and hope for success with it and so I wouldn't spend but save for myself and future.
acumennetwork

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:50:26 AM

Most people would suggest that you wait as btc will probably rise, however, you also have to factor in how time-sensitive your purchase is
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:54:07 AM

A fear is found among the entire users based on the segwit and splitting of the network. With this its been suggested to spend the bitcoins partially as everything looks blank without any approximations about the incidents that are gonna happen by the upcoming month. Also suggested not to hold on third party banking services.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

As for me I would save my bitcoins currently and hold them until after the August 1 because it's better trying to be a millionaire than never. I will keep faith with bitcoins and hope for success with it and so I wouldn't spend but save for myself and future.

That's the right thing to do as price of bitcoin has gone down now so its not the best time to spend them and decline in price will never be permanent in bitcoins so to gain higher benefits we should try to save as much as we can as in future it will surely give us higher profits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:42:44 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Saving bitcoin is the best methods we can do about it, Like what the higher rank  member in this forum which is said most often,
buy then hold in a long term. Don't panic even the price value get down or drop, because it will go back at the original price or more.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Saving bitcoin is the best methods we can do about it, Like what the higher rank  member in this forum which is said most often,
buy then hold in a long term. Don't panic even the price value get down or drop, because it will go back at the original price or more.
Being getting into panic is a sign of weak nerves or less education and knowledge of bitcoin because when you will be well educated with bitcoin knows its exclusive features and understands the mechanism of bitcoin price going up and down there will be no panic at all. Coming to the fact that bitcoin demand in increasing which simply tells us that price will increase. Better to save bitcoin.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:07:30 AM

i rather spend it than save it. ofcourse i will still save but if i have a lot of bitcoin im going to spend it because we only live once we dont know if we're still alive tomorrow so better to treat yourself better once in awhile. bitcoin will never disappear so why not spend it if you have other source of money right ?
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:58:18 AM

If you have a lot of bitcoin there's nothing wrong if you want to spend but you should also think about your savings . For me, since the value of bitcoin is changing very often that it could potentially jump up on a particullar time I will be more focused on saving it as well as making it an investment and avoid spending too much . Nowadays, we should always think about our investments and learn how to manage our expenses .
If you have a lot bitcoin and you work hard to earn it it does not bad to spend a part of it for you leisure or luxury. Hence if you want to earn more bitcoin and you are open on investing time and of course capital you should try on trying investing and trading. Because through this you could save and earn at the same time it just a matter of managing and handling. It much better to seek for development and innovation to earn more for future purposes.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:00:33 AM

Most people would suggest that you wait as btc will probably rise, however, you also have to factor in how time-sensitive your purchase is

Well if you own 10 bitcoins and all of them will buy you the car you want, maybe you should just buy the car that costs 3 bitcoins to get you from point A to point B and in a few years spend another 3 bitcoins to get that car that would have cost you 10 bitcoins before. Make sense?
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

A little bit of both, bitcoin is great for saving, because of its potential to grow in value. That said, it could also lose value, keep that in mind. The best way to go about it though is holding and spending when the need arises. The eco system needs people to spend and spread adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: