Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it?  (Read 33314 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

I think saving Bitcoin is the best option you have got right now. I believe that Bitcoin has a lot of potential and it will show tremendous growth in future. Selling now will only cut your potential profits of future.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:59:37 PM

I think this must depend on each person's needs and preferences. If I have a lot of Bitcoin, I will consider the situation and my needs at that time. If I need some money to spend, of course I will have to use it without hesitation. And if there is much money to spend, the high possibility I will keep it, wait for the price to rise and I will be more profitable. However, if I find a good, reputable, and promising investment project, I wouldn't be hesitant to spend Bitcoin to invest in it.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!

I think that you should save some and spend some. I think there is nothing wrong with spending something that you have earned on BTC even if it is a small amount. Also, you are talking about cents, if that is the real figures then you should know that it sis best that you save it, and hold it there until it goes to an amount you are comfortable spending and saving as always. That would be your money and investment but always know your limits and how much you are willing to go forward with it.
ericson

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

if  i have a lot of bitcoin some of them spend and the rest is saved, i will looking to a legit site where i invest or should i say, thinking of how can i grow my bitcoin..
Engand

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

conserving is my answer. And furthermore, if I can select, I will choose to invest my bitcoin other areas this kind of as altcoin or real estate, way too. Spending often lead to you several issues and it does not improve your life at all. Attempt to feel like a millionaire and you will turn into a millionaire
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Why don't you do both? You can actually save some and spend some because if you just save your btc without doing anything it won't grow or it will just remain the same and it will be boring if you just save your btc only. Sometimes you need to enjoy your life too, by spending the btc that you earn but with just the exact amout or set a paln on where you should spend your btc.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

For me i will save it for my family future. There are a lot of advantages in saving bitcoin. First the value of bitcoin is still increasing, secondly bitcoin is unpredictable currencies it dictates the economic growth of individuals used the importance of it. Another reason its considered as a saving as long as it in your virtual wallet. lastly there are a lot of use of bitcoin as of now, you can use it to buy staff, food and anything you want.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:21:27 AM

if  i have a lot of bitcoin some of them spend and the rest is saved, i will looking to a legit site where i invest or should i say, thinking of how can i grow my bitcoin..

Its hard to have a piece of bitcoin nowadays so we should treat this as a precious stone.
For me, I mostly save it than spending it. Yeah I'm cashing out sometimes when I needed badly some fiat but when its not necessary I save it and sometimes when there's a good coin that's dump I usually buy so i can multiple my bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:38:03 AM

If I do have this quantity of bitcoin and the definition is a lot. I will enjoy my life and will spend maybe 25% of it and the 75% will be put in holdings and investment. I want to secure my future so I won't be wasting any bitcoin just to have fun because I did experienced to have nothing before and that's why I will be wise with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jacko234

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:59:07 AM

if I have a lot of bitcoin then I will save it for the future, because as you know bitcoin prices continue to soar over time.
you also need to spend it, according to your needs.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:37:26 AM

Having 2.1 BTC is really a great count for just an imagination. But let us think out of the box whether the consequence of our doing will be good or bad. Saving such a great count will be beneficial because bitcoin's price rate is volatile that the current equivalent of the bitcoin you have right now will surely rise as time passes by enabling you to have larger count of money into your wallet. Also spending it will be beneficial if and only if you will use it for a thing that is full of sense such as investments. So it is up to you if you will just save it or spend it on investment purpose.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:59:23 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin i will use the half of my bitcoin the half is for my personal needs and also the needs of my family and to the every day needs. The half of my bitcoin is for savings because they have time that we need this and also for the preparation of my future not only in my future but also in the future of family. Saving in bitcoin they some possibility that it is to become double when the value of btc is to become higher so we become smart and waist in using our bitcoin.
I will probably do the same. Rather everyone would like to spend some on their wished and needs and rest they will save for future purpose because bitcoins are evergreen investment. There is nothing better option than keeping bitcoins now in wallets for a secure future since they do increase after every pump.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:11:58 AM

If i have a lot of a bitcoin i will save it and wait for the right time that BTC money value will increase for higher value like saving in the bank,for now on im still i will not spend my BTC.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:53:43 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin I will certainly save some, and some I invest it into some project, maybe I take also some for some purposes but it all depends on our ability to manage the bitcoin we have

topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:26:50 AM

i will hold it some.
why not? nowday everything can happend unprediction.
and of course i hope the price of bitcoin will be up and up every year.
actually we don't need to wait till next year Cheesy recently bitcon price always up.
and it's great to know it.
just getting wonder when i have sold some coin then 1 month or 2 months later the coin get the high price Cheesy
what a bad day !
and now i'm trying to be patient and holding some coin and wish it's gonna get high price Cheesy
everything is possible.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:47:38 AM

It depends on what you want to do. If you want to make fast profit than it is better to sell them and buy some altcoins. If you want to take some long run, than just keep them and get some big profit after an year or two Smiley
That's correct, buy altcoin is much better than to save or hold it, because buying altcoin is one the fastest way of earnings in bitcoin were your capital can be double or more. Although, savings was also a good thing but the rolling capital is too slow to obtain profit.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:15:57 AM

If there is abundant btc available with me then for some of the btc I will sell it and lead a luxury lifestyle and fulfill some of those dreams. Few of them will convert to some altcoins and invest in good and upcoming ICO . Few will hold it as btc price is increasing and hold it till the crash starts.

Rest will sell as and when required to meet daily expenses and pay the monthly bills .

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:33:33 AM

For me, saving is the best choice. because I myself have a dream. if someday fulfilled I want to go to Mecca to fulfill obligation as an ummah of Islam. and I'm sure the money from these bitcoins will be more useful if used for good.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:53:50 AM

For me, saving is the best choice. because I myself have a dream. if someday fulfilled I want to go to Mecca to fulfill obligation as an ummah of Islam. and I'm sure the money from these bitcoins will be more useful if used for good.
We should know what is enough, we cannot just save every bitcoin we have as anytime the market could collapse and all our effort will be gone.
Although I am one of the biggest supporter of bitcoin but I do manage to put only a certain percentage of my investment portfolio, that's basic when you are investing in order o minimize the risk, we have to learn how to diversify our investment and should be in different business or industry.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:08:02 AM

If there is abundant btc available with me then for some of the btc I will sell it and lead a luxury lifestyle and fulfill some of those dreams. Few of them will convert to some altcoins and invest in good and upcoming ICO . Few will hold it as btc price is increasing and hold it till the crash starts.

Rest will sell as and when required to meet daily expenses and pay the monthly bills .

this is the ordinary mindset. let's think out of the box and be different . you would successful. do the opposite of what everyone else is doing and stand out! but keep being you. that's what the real billionaire doing. so when everyone think and interested to sell their bitcin , you better hold it a little longer and see what would happened.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: