Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it?  (Read 33317 times)
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:14:00 AM
Merited by terbetet (3)

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
If ever I'm going to have a lot of bitcoin in my hand, I will choose to spend some and then invest the most. Having a lot of bitcoin surely made me work a lot and to pay myself a reward for my hardwork, I think spending some of my earnings will work. Since the certainty that I'm going to have that much of a bitcoin is not that sure, I will be investing some so that when the time comes that most of the people have lost their bitcoin, I will be able to have some money for the things I want in the future.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
If ever I'm going to have a lot of bitcoin in my hand, I will choose to spend some and then invest the most. Having a lot of bitcoin surely made me work a lot and to pay myself a reward for my hardwork, I think spending some of my earnings will work. Since the certainty that I'm going to have that much of a bitcoin is not that sure, I will be investing some so that when the time comes that most of the people have lost their bitcoin, I will be able to have some money for the things I want in the future.
Don’t worry, if you are going to keep working hard soon you are going to have a lot of bitcoins and the plans you have bitcoins are sagacious. It is never recommended to cash out all of your bitcoins because they are continuously on their way to moon and the latest market trends of bitcoins are pointing to further increase in the prices.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:23:23 AM

actualy for now if have more bitcoin i can't spend i will save my bitcoin not advicesable for now to spend bitcoin because bitcoin is slightly dump affecting of the ICO banned by china, government, but i'm not worry for that issue i believe sooner that issue resolve by the dev's of bitcoin and the china government, as i heards if i'm the china want to regulate the bitcoin as cryptocurrency.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:35:41 AM

Don’t worry, if you are going to keep working hard soon you are going to have a lot of bitcoins and the plans you have bitcoins are sagacious. It is never recommended to cash out all of your bitcoins because they are continuously on their way to moon and the latest market trends of bitcoins are pointing to further increase in the prices.
of course it's not recommended to cashout all the bitcoin you have let alone use all your bitcoins to spend, for this thread you just need a plan to manage your bitcoin. you can start with the needs you have to pay, the amount of income from bitcoin, then the allocation of investments according to your ability, etc
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

If I had like a 1000 bitcoin to work with I would probably ATLEAST save 50% of the total. I would invest some in real estate as a long term real life investment (25% roughly) . And I would get rid of any open debts and invest in a personal home etc. I think that would make up for 10-25% of the bitcoin (probably 10% because I don't like spending bitcoin). With the remainder of the bitcoin I would invest in altcoins or a promising well established ico for quick and high returns on my investment.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:18:43 AM

i think better save it because bitcoin prices will continue to increase as more people know about bitcoin and will try to use or invest in bitcoin at this time.
I agree with you its better to save then wait for the pumping up the value of bitcoin to get a high income or if u want go trade or invest it will give you triple profit Smiley
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

Im assume what the Op means about A LOT are worth to Millions. Grin, I will gradually turn my 100% bitcoin profit into cash were i can spend it wisely and save the rest directly to bank RATHER than holding it again for a long period of time while waiting for another skyrocket price hike.

If I had a lot of bit coins I would rather spend it on some useful work to have a better life style. It will be a blessing in disguise for me to have a lot of bit coins. I might be saving some of them for my future and investing them in a smart and efficient way.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

better keep it a few months ago and often make observations of the price movement of coins with great care so that when the rise in high starting price we live to exchange it so that income can be also very large than directly sold in the initial period of certainty and will definitely make yourself disappointed with the continuation a price.

matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

I don't know what kind of money are we talking about, but I think that always need to spend part of their income. The most ideal is when you can earn more than spend. But if that fails then you should still get the incentive from working. It is impossible to live and not to spend their money.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

This really depends on your financial situation , for example you can need your saving one day for an emergency or something , and then you'll have to withdraw it all .. But if you won't face such cases , the most right thing to do is to invest your funds via trading buying/selling exchanging ..
You shouldn't just wait to watch your funds grow as bitcoin's value grows , it's not a bad way , but investing will make you way better profits .
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:54:58 AM

i think better save it because bitcoin prices will continue to increase as more people know about bitcoin and will try to use or invest in bitcoin at this time.
I agree with you its better to save then wait for the pumping up the value of bitcoin to get a high income or if u want go trade or invest it will give you triple profit Smiley
if I have a lot of bitcoin of course the first choice I will save most of the bitcoin I have as my future investment, but surely I will use some of my bitcoin to invest and grow of course it will be very profitable for you
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoins, definitely I will spend some of it for a comfortable life.  I will even put up a business and securr the future of my family.  I will keep some of my bitcoin for it to increase its value.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:45:07 AM

It depends on what you want to do. If you want to make fast profit than it is better to sell them and buy some altcoins. If you want to take some long run, than just keep them and get some big profit after an year or two Smiley
If i have a lot bitcoin what should  i do spend it or save it. For me both for example i have 10 bitcoin 20% is will sell it or spend and the 80% of my bitcoin is for my saving. I save more money or percent of my bitcoin because i will wait for the increase of value of bitcoin and i will use it for investment and trading on that strategy i will get more profit.
Yes it depends, if I have a lot of btc I would save half of my btc for a long term investment. And half of it spending to invest of buying altcoins that has a low price which offer a return of income.
Having a proper plane will help you earn a lot of money it will increase your income and will give you both benefit so if we will spend all of our money then we will be regret in the future so we need to calculate the whole amount and make a budget and divide the money into two equal part so we will be able to spent some and save some and then invest some but we should invest more than we spend and save so we need to plan for the future as well.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

There's no point in having so much bitcoin if you don't ever plan on spending a part or most of it. When the time comes that crypto currencies are an everyday use thing, I won't hesitate using a portion of whatever I have because it is one of the primary purpose of its creation, for it to be used as a currency. I am sure many here would like to see that scenario as well.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

Im assume what the Op means about A LOT are worth to Millions. Grin, I will gradually turn my 100% bitcoin profit into cash were i can spend it wisely and save the rest directly to bank RATHER than holding it again for a long period of time while waiting for another skyrocket price hike.

I can see that you're the kind of person that dont want to wait. We are very different. Me, I want to hold my bitcoin for long time and wait for its increase because if its price increase maybe double or triple then the money I have will also increase its price. So wow. Worth the wait right? If I save my money in a bank, that money increase will never happened. Sometimes we need to be practical and strategic. That half of money increase is not a joke and it is very hard to earn. All we are going to do is just sit back and wait, that all. Don't be so lazy.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:53:26 PM

of course if have a lot of bitcoin i will save it because its increasing day by day and so that i can have much more money.
mel0924

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

Hey its up to you if you can really hold bitcoins for a long time then maybe you can be rich someday ad if you cannot afford to hold it then you will spend that bitcoin like buying for something. For me, it is good to hold bitcoins in the wallet and let it stay for a long time, forget it and check it after 3 to 5 years round then you can see the greatest gift there!

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

If I have many bitcoins, I will save it. I will sell it in the future if the price of the bitcoin become $20000 per each. I know that is possible because the bitcoin is now strong and powerful nowadays and it will gain more power in this following years.

Andre#

Activity: 737

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:44:04 PM

I will spend some if it but i will save or invest the remaining. It is because if you just spend all of it, nothing will remain to you. You will start earning again through small amounts. But if you save half or some if your bitcoins and invest it, you will have continuos generation of bitcoin. Just be wise managing your own bitcoin.
I think depend your case when decided spend or save our Bitcoin.
You have to remember, the potential of Bitcoin is unknown, because it created by the faith in Bitcoin community.
The faith can be changes anytime, of course in someday this faith can changes to other cryptocurrency or asset is possible.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

Sir first of all there is no problem in spending or saving bitcoin and it really depends on your decision. We just have to make the best move. We must make sure that if we spend it, we really need to spend it because money is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: