Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it?  (Read 33314 times)
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:19:29 AM

Now is the right time to buy btc.
More precisely last week.
If for the current conditions we are better to save bitcoin.
I think the price will rise again by the end of this year.
We just need to be patience.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

In my point of view we should save as well as spend the bitcoins.If we have a lot of bitcoins we should save some of them for future or emergency uses.The remaining of them we can spend on our needs and wants or spend it on our girlfriends etc.If we save we will have more money

I think my opinion is very interested for people so such as if I have a lot of bitcoins I would rather cash them out because of the current scenario of the bitcoins i.e. exchange all of my bitcoins for a local currency and other altcoins. Then I will invest my money in land or some business for a continuous source of income so that my family’s future is secured and spend rest of the money for travel around the world.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:22:31 AM

If you have 2 bitcoins, bitcoin is your source of income and your life really depends on it, of course you would spend it. Why wouldn't you spend it right? It always depends on your necessities. Or somehow if your bitcoin is only an investment and you have other income from your job so be it, let it be an investment as you save your salary from your job.

We are all here because we need money to support our daily needs.  We spend money for our lives to become better and for us to live.  If I have a lot of bitcoin I would spend some of it for my family.  Spend some of it to buy some share on stocks or mutual funds or for the education of my family members.  And I will keep some to save because we all know that bitcoin right now really gives us a profit even just sitting it on our wallet.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:39:25 AM

If you have a lot of bitcoin there's nothing wrong if you want to spend but you should also think about your savings . For me, since the value of bitcoin is changing very often that it could potentially jump up on a particullar time I will be more focused on saving it as well as making it an investment and avoid spending too much . Nowadays, we should always think about our investments and learn how to manage our expenses .
I agreed with it. We work hard to earn bitcoin to have an extra income. So if there are a cases that I need to spend my bitcoin im going to spend it, but if it is not much important I must choose to save my bitcoin and wait till the value of it goes high. We need to be smart in handling our investment.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:13:27 PM

This thread have been ages its way back 2016 maybe yhe thread maker has lots of bitcoin now. If i got two bitcoin now maybe ill try to invest the half of it on some altcoins and trading. Then the other half ill spend it on my daily nessesscity needs pay some electiciy bills, internet and water bills. And save some of it for the future.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

You can't continuously accumulate their savings. To ensure your living needs you will still have to sell some of their bitcoins. I think Part of bitcoins should be used as a reserve Fund? part income and part purchases. Then you will be fine.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!

In my opinion, it depends on your financial needs. If I have a lot of bitcoin I'll not spend it but I'll save it instead. I'm not saying that it's wrong to spend your bitcoin, it's just that you must spend it wisely. Nothing's wrong if you'll spend some of it but you should also think about your future and savings. Save more and more because someday the value of bitcoin will reach its peak.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

if i have a whole lot of bitcoin, i will use 50 percent of the overall for spend in an additional investment like buying altcoin and hold it like i keep bitcoin due to the fact i know, altcoin have potential to increase like bitcoin. the relaxation of bitcoin i have, i will keep it until finally attain the large price tag and then i can promote it for a minor amount to trade into fiat so i can purchase anything or conserving in my lender account.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:36:22 PM

if i have a whole lot of bitcoin, i will use 50 percent of the overall for spend in an additional investment like buying altcoin and hold it like i keep bitcoin due to the fact i know, altcoin have potential to increase like bitcoin. the relaxation of bitcoin i have, i will keep it until finally attain the large price tag and then i can promote it for a minor amount to trade into fiat so i can purchase anything or conserving in my lender account.
A lot means how much, if it is double digit then i will not go any job and stay at home and enjoy my life with using my bitcoins money. But if it is single digit will invest few coins in altcoins and rest of coins will save. Actually saving all coins is the best option no loss and good profit in future. If i take risk, i can make more money so will invest in altcoins.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

I have a plan regarding Bitcoin that if I have 100 Bitcoins then I would spend one-half of those Bitcoin and rest of the Bitcoins would have been saved for the future purpose. I know that Bitcoin is gaining value day by day so that it will bring me a lot of money. that's why I would like to spend half and save another half.  
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

A lot means how much, if it is double digit then i will not go any job and stay at home and enjoy my life with using my bitcoins money. But if it is single digit will invest few coins in altcoins and rest of coins will save. Actually saving all coins is the best option no loss and good profit in future. If i take risk, i can make more money so will invest in altcoins.

I don't have that much bitcoin, but I would create my budget structure like that one below:

15% to cash out for daily life spendings.

25% for trading activities in a daily manner.

60% to hold as reserve.

This would work for everyone.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

I'll use it for what keeps my bitcoin growing and profits i use to meet daily needs or to buy things. i don't dream too high by keeping btc very much.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

You can't continuously accumulate their savings. To ensure your living needs you will still have to sell some of their bitcoins. I think Part of bitcoins should be used as a reserve Fund? part income and part purchases. Then you will be fine.

Selling your bitcoins isn't that bad at all, because it's a sustainable sources of emergency funds. It's applicable when you're really out of money so you can sell that btc amounts that you have stored in your wallet. Better to learn how to spend it wisely, because if it came a time you needed the money for very important reasons you have funds to use for.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
I think you should have save your bitcoin until bitcoin's value is high enough as $4000-$5000 because btc's price is continuously changing just like for the few days it's dumping its price yet it get back from its maintaining price.

Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

I'll use it for what keeps my bitcoin growing and profits i use to meet daily needs or to buy things. i don't dream too high by keeping btc very much.

If i have a lot of bitcoin i will invest the half and the other half is i will save it, its not a good idea for me if ill just save all my bitcoin, i will divide it and invest the others.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

If you have 2 bitcoins, bitcoin is your source of income and your life really depends on it, of course you would spend it. Why wouldn't you spend it right? It always depends on your necessities. Or somehow if your bitcoin is only an investment and you have other income from your job so be it, let it be an investment as you save your salary from your job.

Some even convert their salary from their job into bitcoins simply because they truly believe in it. There's just no other investments out there that have grown as much as bitcoin. Maybe there are in the stocks world but those aren't really that available for everyone unlike bitcoin. I think that's also one of the reasons why you should not spend your bitcoin unless it's a necessity. Bitcoin is available for everyone and eventually everyone will be using it. Maybe not really everyone, but most people. The more people enter the bitcoin world, the more value bitcoin gets and that makes it harder for us to earn bitcoins. Back then, you can earn 1BTC a month from signature campaigns but you see the rates are nowhere near that these days.

Save as much bitcoins, maybe even get as much bitcoins as you can. It can be a lifesaver for us financially.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:19:22 AM

if I have a lot bitcoins I will save some for trading and some I use to buy my needs and I hope to have lots of bitcoin
Grapt1961

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

If I had whole lot of bitcoin, Then I wold most likely commit it. Conserving is quite a plan, but for me I would relatively permit it expand than let it rest. Though, to response your concern in regards the unexpected enhance of your income. Properly I guess that's since of the fluctuation of prices in the market. If you would see that your existing btc's rates is higher then possibly the amount of your btc in trade to your forex will probably also be large and vise versa.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

As you said about sell half of bitcoin to live i would like to say that you need some knowledge because people are selling there bitcoin and some of them they are keep investing not at all.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

Spending a lot of bitcoin is the one reason to become a poor people. You should need to invest and save it, so that in the near future you have a collection to use it and spend some a little bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: