Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47041 times)
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:06:39 PM

Many altcoins have no future. Only some of them have no prospects to live a long time. But who knows the future? All believe in a long life of bitcoin. While no one can be sure of this. Altcoins can be compared with flowers. Every spring they bloom. Encouraging us to fall and then to die in spring to bloom again.
Most of the coins that have been created have disappeared, that is why it is important to look for coins with original ideas, if a coin is noting but a copy of another but with a few addons then it is very likely that coins is not going to go very far, just look at bitcoin cash.

It is not disappeared dude. Most of ivo tokens are been introduced to here and some of the ICO owner cheat us after the succession of the pre sale or post token sale to the distribution.
Alts like BCH and ETH are having potential to compete in altcoin list.
If you go with the bad alts means please do research about the white paper details before investing to it.
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

the question is: do bitcoin really have a future?

bitcoin is just an experiment of something new ( blockchain)

altcoin are improved version of bitcoin , have use cases and respond to many problems in banking, real estate, anonymity etc!!

bitcoin will collaps slowly and it will takes years before completely disapear!
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:33:19 PM

the question is: do bitcoin really have a future?

bitcoin is just an experiment of something new ( blockchain)

altcoin are improved version of bitcoin , have use cases and respond to many problems in banking, real estate, anonymity etc!!

bitcoin will collaps slowly and it will takes years before completely disapear!
Bitcoin is an experiment and the guys that are working on the coin know that they will have a genuine product once everything is fixed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

Even BTC and ETH have not really gained ground yet. Does it make sense speaking about altcoins?
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

I think one moment in the future it will be so polluting that there will be a natural cleanup, only the strongest will survive
I agree with you. This is a natural self regulation of the market in which die most altcoins will remain only the highest quality coins.

twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:19:22 PM

Even BTC and ETH have not really gained ground yet. Does it make sense speaking about altcoins?

True! Beside a few niche areas and the occasional business that just want to the forerunner of anything new, BTC is not really usable in daily life. The Pizza guy or the shoemaker, much less a store, cannot use a currency that is not somewhat stable. A currency that jumps 100% only to drop 200% the next day is unusable in daily life.
You would use all your time correcting your prices and the consumer would be equal confused.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:20:33 PM

i think the answer to your question depends on the altcoin it self. for me i believe Neo value will increase in the years to come.and many other promising alt coins ,while other altcoins unfortunately will disappear.
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

There are a lot of great projects and there will be more in the future.  I don't see any reason why they can't continue to gain more value in the future.  As the technology develops and more people get into crypto, the value of the good projects should be significantly higher.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

I hope that ethereum will have a really bright future, because in my opinion, it will be good to see strong alternative coins to btc which have good prices like btc. I don't know is there any atm for other coins, but I think the cryptocurrencies' having their own atms is not a dream. However, I guess that, unfortunately the transaction fees will continue to be a problem in the future too.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:50:39 PM

Btc will be similar to gold now,there are better coins out there then btc but they aint accepted like btc is.Transaction speed,annonimity,fees etc there are alts that are better at this then btc...
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:00:51 PM

do altcoin have a fututre i believe on you question for altcoin as a group of coins one or more of them are have a potential to grow up the price value in the world of cryptocurrency like ethereum the 2nd coins have potential to rise in the market.

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:18:57 PM

I think that bitcoin for large investors, the price and time of its existence provided its status of stability. But I see the future of Eth , Stratis  Cool

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:06:59 AM

We have to fight for altcoins future, well I don't think altcoins are leaving the party anytime soon
We don't have to fight for altcoins future, because most of those coins are quite closer to failure anyways. Yeah altcoins will not leave the party, even if most of them like I said, tend to be failures. But then again, those altcoins that are successful are starting to be a threat to Bitcoin.
Those altcoins that are good projects do not need our help to survive and those altcoins that need it will not survive even if we helped them so there is no point in trying to do anything like that, invest your money where you think you can make money and do not worry about anything else.
satish37

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:24:34 AM

Bitcoins is depended on block chain , serves as a distributed, cryptographically signed ledger that makes it possible track and verify payments without any centralized authority. The ledger is maintained by computers performing computations that eventually generate more bitcoins.
AltCoins is a alternatives for Bitcoin, Altcoins use the same hashing algorithm as Bitcoin and scrypt , If you don’t have a GPU or ASIC hardware you can still mine some of the CPU-only altcoins. 

Let me say altcoins are generations of Bitcoins so never expect bitcoins without altcoins
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:41:11 AM

Yes, I am hoping that ethereum will have a bright future. Because it will be good to see strong alternative coins to bitcoin which have a good price like what bitcoin have. Yet, I don't know if there is any atm for other type of coins, but I think the other cryptocurrencies having their own atms' can really come true.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:27:46 AM

Different altcoins have different future. However, with certainty it can be said that a significant part of altcoyins are quite useful and perform various necessary functions in certain areas of our life, making it more convenient, comfortable and safe. Therefore, there are so many altcoys. Of course, some of them will be useless and will be replaced by new ones. This is the process of improving the crypto currency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sourabhgupta2391

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

keep in mind that we will find our next bitcoin from those altcoins..so yes definitely some altcoins will have great future but that doesn't mean any shitcoin is good to invest money...
numiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular.And many other coins like dash and ethereum.
coinblaster99

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:58:11 AM

As far as a pure coin, Monero is still my favorite, despite what the haters will say. Which is that Monero has some pretty awesome technology that allows it to be fungible. If (when) the regulators decide to crack down on crypto, I think there will be a surge of money moving into the few currencies that offer anonymity, and of those I consider monero the best.I believe it will continue to slowly increase in value for many years to come, while many others will be pumped but will eventually fail. Which is that Monero has some pretty awesome technology that allows it to be fungible. If (when) the regulators decide to crack down on crypto, I think there will be a surge of money moving into the few currencies that offer anonymity, and of those I consider monero the best.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

I prefer to say YES.. Altcoins goes when bitcoins go. So if you are holding bitcoins then you can just wait and hold with it but if you are interested in trade then only you can try altcoins because they are also volatile in price like bitcoins. These coins also get profitable when btc goes up so holding ltc or eth for future is a good option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: