Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
r3lentleSs

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

I guess you can't qualify for the airdrop, if you don't have a forum account registerd before September?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

Good morning, it looks very good the website designed by Morchid it seems incredible that they only designed it in a few hours, every day they see contributions from the members of the community, I invite you to put on your twitter the link of this page web.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Welp, today I finally found out the n00b mistake I made getting Blackisted for a month. Smiley lol

There is an unwritten rule (in OP or https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate) that states you cannot move even the 0.008 that is sent to you as a test.

MODs , can you please add it to the rules so it will be publicly known. Thanks!

I only learned about what 0.008 transaction is way after I rolled all my bought coins into a 1k block for better staking. Thought it was a Discord or some faucet payment. Yeah, n00b because I didn't separate the wallets.

You live you learn. Smiley Hope I prevented anyone else from making the same mistake.

Long LIFE Onion!

If you put them all into the same block, but they did not leave your original wallet, then this should not cause any issue. My initial 0.008 was long ago rolled into other blocks. The key is that it stays in your airdrop wallet address.

Yeah, that was the part I kinda fudged up. I didn't know it was part of airdrop. Sad Asked on Discord was told by the person who at the time was distributing chat payments that it was a reward for chatting payment, so I didn't think much of it until my ticket was just replied on. Now it all clicked. lol

Yeah the problem is probably that since you moved the .008 out of the registered address you failed the 90% rule.  Since you were now at 0/0.008 (0%) and to the script you look like a dumper! (A very small one lol)

Nice! I wasn't really trying to go for that award. lmao
7c could be a lot of $ somewhere, see don't let anyone tell you that you can't strike it rich with Onion!
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

I've been more active and have been supporting the coin on the forums so I figured I'd try to apply for the airdrop again but when I do it says "user blacklisted".  Does this mean I'm disqualified from all future airdrops? Sad

Everyone can have a second chance, but try to deserve it. Stay active and support DeepOnion there is no such thing like too many members.
If you need something just ask. Smiley

nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

Deep Onion newest website:  https://impressive.im/ is really pretty impressive. To those who have not visit it, just click the link.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

First of all I want to thank everyone in the DeepOnion community for letting me be apart of this amazing community. The second I heard about DeepOnion I knew 100% it will be a success. I have worked with several big projects before and none can compare with how much potential I believe this project has.  

I present to you DeepOnion Website V2. My brother and I worked several hours to design this modern website for DeepOnion. We still have some more work to do on it but wanted to show everyone this small preview. Please note it has not been compressed or optimized at all. It is just a rough draft, and we will still be working on it till it's completed.

You can also view the DeepOnion mascot we have created below. We will be one of the only cryptocurrency with an actual mascot.  Cool

Without further ado here is the new design:

VIEW NEW WEBSITE HERE:

https://impressive.im

Let us know what you think at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-org-v2-0-concept-design-by-impressive-and-doglover.4128/

Good job! Keep up!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

great job man it s amazing design is awesome ,keep it up you have this great community support we will wait only good news from you . thank you.

helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

Welp, today I finally found out the n00b mistake I made getting Blackisted for a month. Smiley lol

There is an unwritten rule (in OP or https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate) that states you cannot move even the 0.008 that is sent to you as a test.

MODs , can you please add it to the rules so it will be publicly known. Thanks!

I only learned about what 0.008 transaction is way after I rolled all my bought coins into a 1k block for better staking. Thought it was a Discord or some faucet payment. Yeah, n00b because I didn't separate the wallets.

You live you learn. Smiley Hope I prevented anyone else from making the same mistake.

Long LIFE Onion!

If you put them all into the same block, but they did not leave your original wallet, then this should not cause any issue. My initial 0.008 was long ago rolled into other blocks. The key is that it stays in your airdrop wallet address.

Yeah, that was the part I kinda fudged up. I didn't know it was part of airdrop. Sad Asked on Discord was told by the person who at the time was distributing chat payments that it was a reward for chatting payment, so I didn't think much of it until my ticket was just replied on. Now it all clicked. lol

I still don't get it. Did you calculate and move so aggressively that the 0.008 difference put you under the 90% threshold?

It would be appreciated if someone who has done it successfully could write a tutorial for rearranging the blocks. Maybe our resident monkii?  Wink
That 0.0008 is not just a simple fraction of a coin. Because when you apply for airdrop and hasnt received any coins from the scheduled friday drops then that 0.0008 is your entire airdrop balance.  Therefore it doent matter if you have bought more than a thousand of coins added it to the same address and moved all of it including the 0.0008 balance. You have already touched 100% of your aidrop coins.
Hopefully this experience will serve as a lesson to others.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

First of all I want to thank everyone in the DeepOnion community for letting me be apart of this amazing community. The second I heard about DeepOnion I knew 100% it will be a success. I have worked with several big projects before and none can compare with how much potential I believe this project has.  

I present to you DeepOnion Website V2. My brother and I worked several hours to design this modern website for DeepOnion. We still have some more work to do on it but wanted to show everyone this small preview. Please note it has not been compressed or optimized at all. It is just a rough draft, and we will still be working on it till it's completed.

You can also view the DeepOnion mascot we have created below. We will be one of the only cryptocurrency with an actual mascot.  Cool

VIEW NEW WEBSITE HERE:

https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-org-v2-0-concept-design-by-impressive-and-doglover.4128/

Very nice website! Amazing design Smiley Can't wait to participate in the airdrops. Hearing a lot of positive things about this!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Cane1989

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

I just got home, and I was really thrilled when I saw a new site (https://impressive.im).
I like it so much. It's great!!! Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
vhns222

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

HI friends can we check when i became to Full Member as i just notised and change my signature for Full Member ,will i have problems with airdrop dev?

beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

Many people today are trying out the DeepVault, which is very good!  They should all be aware of coin control, as excess coins get sent to change, which could affect your airdrop account!

Read about it on this nice forum post, here:  https://deeponion.org/community/threads/if-you-register-files-with-deepvault-pay-attention.4092/

Good luck and be careful!

This is a good warning for airdrop participants. Make sure you have activated coin control and have your change address set as your airdrop wallet address otherwise, it may look like you have moved more than your allotted 10%!! Thanks for the info!

Knepala

Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:30:06 PM

HI friends can we check when i became to Full Member as i just notised and change my signature for Full Member ,will i have problems with airdrop dev?

You became full member yesterday. Normally the crawler checks signatures in the hours before the airdrop, on friday morning, so you are fine. If your status is still accepted on the checkpage and your signature is correct now, everything is ok.

xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

VIEW NEW WEBSITE HERE:

Very, very nice work. I for one love the colors, design, and who can't love the mascot, I mean c'mon - slickest lil dude ever. Its just missing  monkey head, and then it would be perfect, lol!!!

so i just checked in to the website jjust right now and i was just like WOW!!!!!
man that was impressive and amazing! great job!

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
vhns222

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

You became full member yesterday. Normally the crawler checks signatures in the hours before the airdrop, on friday morning, so you are fine. If your status is still accepted on the checkpage and your signature is correct now, everything is ok.
thank you man.

fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

Deep Onion rocks man !!  Peace out brothers and sisters!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:34:47 PM

I want to share some data with our community. Our Chinese local community hit 2000 posts this week and a lot of new members register our official forum. For the native platform most of them are active everyday and new members keep coming. We will have 300 Spartacus very soon and our community is growing up day by day.
JShort

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

I guess you can't qualify for the airdrop, if you don't have a forum account registerd before September?

I don't think so, but keep your eyes peeled, they might be adding more people to airdrops in the future like they did once before. So it will probably help you if you already get active on the DO forum and Bitcointalk
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

As a newbie, I do not know when I can qualify for the airdrop Actually, it's been a long time to support the onion.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
loli974

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:41:48 PM

VIEW NEW WEBSITE HERE:

Excellent Job ! @Impressive and @DogLover ! I'm a big fan of you guys !
The Design is just perfect, the idea of the store is awesome!
Keep up, We need you guys ! Cheesy

Amazing

Indeed this is a very nice website. Love the design!
So when are we going live with it? Smiley

It's a very beautiful site, I like the design

the shop should have more goodies
Pages: « 1 ... 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: