Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 [1443] 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reflektor

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

DeepOnion - Deep Freedom Coin!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:51 AM

I sent an application for participation in airdrop. on the wallet came 0.008 onion, as I understood everything was done correctly. please tell me how long it takes to review the application and what are the chances for a positive response. Thank you
Everything seems to be going well for you then. Keep posting threads on bitcointalk and deeponion community forum and if you are accepted before the next airdrop, you will be included in it.
I have been in the airdrop already for 7 weeks now and when i applied, it was accepted after few hours. I think i takes a while now because of more people applying for the airdrop.
my turn was rejected. While the request was hanging, I changed the Position to Member.
Signature I did not have time to change. How can I get one more chance?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

How is everyone? It is again a beautiful Friday payday! Wishing you all the best.

We are all doing great as today onions fall from sky.

All the best wishes for you crypto rainbow.

Jason will come and serve us onions Cheesy

Haha! We are the only people on earth looking forward to seeing Jason on Friday the 13th  Cool

Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

How is everyone? It is again a beautiful Friday payday! Wishing you all the best.

vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:02:09 AM

HOW I WISH EVERYDAY IS FRIDAY.. HAHAHA
CONGRATS TO ALL OF US..
TO THE NEW COMERS NEVER LOSE HOPE..
JUST TRUST THE ONION AND IT WILL LOVE YOU BACK..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
adisma

Activity: 308

einc.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

Have a good onion day to all of you !

boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:15:54 AM

every where is. new alltcoin!  sound great!  is it worth. to. invest?

https://twitter.com/MichaelSuppo aka Suppoman Udemy's VIDEO
TOP 5 UNDERVALUED PRIVACY CRYPTOCURRENCIES??

Look at his grin Smiley oh video a few days old hence price difference

Very interesting video!
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:20:11 AM

Few hours left and its gonna be a blessed airdrops. Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Cool

#Fridaythe13blessedday
#deepOnion
#DeepOnionHybridCryptoCurrency

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:28:48 AM

#Fridaythe13blessedday
#deepOnion

Nice image and very suitable.
Everyone thinks that Friday the 13th is the day of the devil but thinks it is the day of the angel when we receive Onion on this day.
Today will be a lucky day for our community.  Grin Grin Grin
mamaxi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

Nice pic whitefish for onion day  Grin
Look like we will have record number in airdrop soon, because 44 peoples waiting confirmation.

aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:31:06 AM

I have been watching DeepOnion too, and also following it on deep onion.org. It looks to me like the members who are "In" the airdrop try especially hard to not let anyone else in, in order to not share the spoils of their making.

This might be fine, but I think the shortsighted way they are going about this will have a very negative longer term impact on the project as a whole. Not only will there be more limited distribution but there will be a long tail of people who will snipe and badmouth the project every step of the way.

Just my opinion from reading the posts - which by the way is a pay because the project itself could go places if greed wasn't so obvious.

I get the exact opposite impression. People are quite disappointed that there are so few new people accepted in the airdrop. Note that it might also be out of self-interest, more participants will help the value down the line.

We are not the ones making the rules and we are not the ones blacklisting people. We help people follow the rules and check all the boxes to get in.
lijoe408

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:36:27 AM

I have been watching DeepOnion too, and also following it on deep onion.org. It looks to me like the members who are "In" the airdrop try especially hard to not let anyone else in, in order to not share the spoils of their making.

This might be fine, but I think the shortsighted way they are going about this will have a very negative longer term impact on the project as a whole. Not only will there be more limited distribution but there will be a long tail of people who will snipe and badmouth the project every step of the way.

Just my opinion from reading the posts - which by the way is a pay because the project itself could go places if greed wasn't so obvious.

I get the exact opposite impression. People are quite disappointed that there are so few new people accepted in the airdrop. Note that it might also be out of self-interest, more participants will help the value down the line.

We are not the ones making the rules and we are not the ones blacklisting people. We help people follow the rules and check all the boxes to get in.

I think most members like us have actually been consistently suggesting loosening of the rules to let new people in.  The more distributed the coin is is definitely correlated to how successful the project will ultimately be imo.  Having a few hundred people control the majority of the supply is never good imo.  The devs are doing a good job and have gotten this project very far already. Just reading the eBTC fiasco gives me a new appreciation for the onion team.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:41:03 AM

I think most members like us have actually been consistently suggesting loosening of the rules to let new people in.  The more distributed the coin is is definitely correlated to how successful the project will ultimately be imo.  Having a few hundred people control the majority of the supply is never good imo.  The devs are doing a good job and have gotten this project very far already. Just reading the eBTC fiasco gives me a new appreciation for the onion team.

Personally i'am happy if the community grow and new guys come in the project, no problems for me if i earn bit less onions because more people apply, the important is the coin be more popular
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:45:33 AM

We are all doing great as today onions fall from sky.

All the best wishes for you crypto rainbow.

Jason will come and serve us onions Cheesy

Haha! We are the only people on earth looking forward to seeing Jason on Friday the 13th  Cool

You're right! We are the only community excited for the DeepOnion's 13th airdrop right on Jason's Friday the 13th of October. Hahaha.

We must be some kind of mad over onions. And who wouldn't be? Onions drops taste so sweet, oh man. We be celebrating good drops today! Grin
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

Personally i'am happy if the community grow and new guys come in the project, no problems for me if i earn bit less onions because more people apply, the important is the coin be more popular

Both actually have pros and cons.  If not much people hold the onions, the circulating coins will be rare assuming these people will follow the 10% rule of disposing the coins.  The disadvantage here is if what if one of the hodlers decided to dump the coins, of course it would drag the prices down.

On the other hand, more people joining the airdrop will evenly distribute the coins, thus bringing stability not only on the price but on the promotion of the coins as well 😊

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

These is my first aridrop, and I do not believe I'm the only one.
The number of new members is difficult to grow rapidly as I see that there is a growing number of people who sell all coins.

So wish me luck  Smiley
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:56:33 AM

#Fridaythe13blessedday
#deepOnion

Very nice picture, I am very excited for the coming airdrop, let's keep this thread more lively while waiting for the airdrop time.
Friday the 13 should be the lucky day for all of us here.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:05:14 AM

#Fridaythe13blessedday
#deepOnion

Beautiful picture!!

Happy dropfriday to all guys exciting days in crypto world!!!!!
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:18:26 AM

Good morning, doing fine. Hope everyone have a nice Friday.  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:19:06 AM

#Fridaythe13blessedday
#deepOnion

Really awesome dude Cheesy Let the mighty Onion have mercy and make it drop like a good boy!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

It is actually in everybody's (invested in Onions) interest to have as many people as possible gain some free Onions. I would support a slackening of the rules to allow more people to join the airdrops. As long as there are no cheaters of course. Even if it does mean I will personally receive less Onions with each airdrop. The wider the distribution of Onions, the better for the eco-system and future growth.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 [1443] 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: