Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 [1431] 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:03:02 PM

Hi,Xsinx,Your work done very well, thank you very much,
As China IP blocked very badly, it is difficult to come here recently.Chinese community is very troublesome

Don't worry the dev team are always finding a permanent solutions for Chinese community, Our goal is to have a presence on all parts of the globe.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

I have been watching DeepOnion too, and also following it on deep onion.org. It looks to me like the members who are "In" the airdrop try especially hard to not let anyone else in, in order to not share the spoils of their making.

This might be fine, but I think the shortsighted way they are going about this will have a very negative longer term impact on the project as a whole. Not only will there be more limited distribution but there will be a long tail of people who will snipe and badmouth the project every step of the way.

Just my opinion from reading the posts - which by the way is a pay because the project itself could go places if greed wasn't so obvious.

No!

I'm very happy to see more people getting Airdrops because that means more expansion.
I have made a thread like this to help people join and I also answer PMs to people who want advices to be able to join.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guide-i-got-blacklisted-now-what.2888/

You have to understand the amount of people who cheat, too many people want to take advantage of DeepOnion and that's why our Community wants something regulated, because that's how you can achieve a successful Airdrop.
If you can't join right now, be patient and maybe you can join in the future. I was in position too, more than 1 month trying to get in because I couldn't fill the rules and now I am very happy to be patient those days.

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

As China IP blocked very badly, it is difficult to come here recently.Chinese community is very troublesome

Don't worry the dev team are always finding a permanent solutions for Chinese community, Our goal is to have a presence on all parts of the globe.

I'm sad. can't join the airdrop. It's suppose to be my first airdrop but my problem

with DeepOnion wallet address can't change. Hoping to resolve soon and sir Xsinx I hope you can help me in this situation. thank you.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

Hi DeepOnion supporters!
Will there be a team section in the official DeepOnion website displaying the developer's picture and profile? Investors feel more confident when they see the team behind DeepOnion, this can be a positive thing to increase the value of ONIONS.

abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

I have been watching DeepOnion too, and also following it on deep onion.org. It looks to me like the members who are "In" the airdrop try especially hard to not let anyone else in, in order to not share the spoils of their making.

This might be fine, but I think the shortsighted way they are going about this will have a very negative longer term impact on the project as a whole. Not only will there be more limited distribution but there will be a long tail of people who will snipe and badmouth the project every step of the way.

Just my opinion from reading the posts - which by the way is a pay because the project itself could go places if greed wasn't so obvious.

This absolutely not true, everyone can attest to the fact that we try and help each and everyone have a successful entry to the DeepOnion airdrop, there are tons of articles, tutorials that basically cover everything from joining the airdrop to our most recent feature DeepVault. I would really like you to post in the official forum so we can see how we can assist in what you have an issue with.

On the contrary all members  are as friendly as can be, there is no benefit to do what you assuming is happening. We need the coin to reach as many hands as possible but in a controlled way not to repeat previous events where we had up to 9 accounts linked to one member.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:22:25 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:51:49 PM by popcoins

Just did a test graphics of the usage on DeepVault in the Blogger list download page Smiley
I tried to keep the file Seal Proof sign small and neat, what do you think?  Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

i was one of first users here started from second week of airdrop here were not so much users and now look here how much we are?all users are helping new comers its fact.

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

I am sure we the community as a whole will find solutions to this challenge and figure out what to do with China banning IP's
Is there any chinese thread yet here on BCT?

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

It's sad to read that this is your impression. Where did you get this feeling of greed being shown from members of the DO community? This thread alone shows so many examples where questions from new members or those who are interested in the airdrop are almost answered instantly and very helpful. The DO forum is also filled with positive vibes. On youtube, there are many many tutorials or videos about faqs.

Hope that what you're describing was just bad luck.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any and join the forum Smiley
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

I thought it may be helpful to remind about this? we are 3.5k+ members there, how to know how many members are here?

"To all airdrop participants

All Active & new applicants for deeponion airdrop are required to join and register in our official forum. This is a mandatory requirements starting airdrop #12, Everyone has 2 weeks to register and spread the word about this new additional airdrop rules.

Thank you,

Deeponion Team"
Source:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/to-all-airdrop-participants.3129/

energ

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:42:49 PM

Get ready for next airdrop, check your status, signature and wait for wallet input Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:44:09 PM

DeepVault Function is great invention by the dev team, when this hit new exchanges deeponion will be available to more traders who dont trade on nova exchange and the price will reach its new ATH

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:44:15 PM

It's sad to read that this is your impression. Where did you get this feeling of greed being shown from members of the DO community? This thread alone shows so many examples where questions from new members or those who are interested in the airdrop are almost answered instantly and very helpful. The DO forum is also filled with positive vibes. On youtube, there are many many tutorials or videos about faqs.

I am not sure either where he is basing this either. I've been on this forum for over a month and people would always help and advice me and in turn I do the same.
Yes there is a TON of rejected applications and there is a very good reason for that.
Heck I've been trying to join airdrop for a month and with the ticketing system and help from mods (just waiting on @Deeper to look over my approval) I might even be able to join before the next airdrop.

Yeah, things are not perfect but they are improving on that front. Can't have everything running smooth from day one, it takes time.

One of the biggest thing about the coin is the more people hold it the more value there is to it. What would denying coin to legitimate people do? Destroy it!
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Hi DeepOnion supporters!
Will there be a team section in the official DeepOnion website displaying the developer's picture and profile? Investors feel more confident when they see the team behind DeepOnion, this can be a positive thing to increase the value of ONIONS.

I would love to see this as well, but i don't feel this will happen anytime soon.  I'm not even sure how many devs there are and what are their nicknames.  This is all kept secret.

I guess that we stay in the concept of the coin! Smiley
wishingwell

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

Sorry, I am not trying to be a troll here and I do appreciate that there is plenty of scope for abuse - this is purely from reading the posts of what appear to me to be people who are genuinely frustrated with the process and also looking at the acceptance/decline levels. I am all for stamping out abuse but unless you get broad support (which in my mind doesn't come from closed communities and alientating potential fans) you don't get the big adoption you are all ultimately looking for. Don't want to be upsetting anyone but hey - if I am wrong fair enough, but thats how it looks to me, have a read through your own forums - half the people seem to afraid to have a meaningful conversation about your project, and the other half seem to be banned or blacklisted.

Firstly you need meaningful discussions - not excommunicating anyone who isn't drinking copious amounts of coolaid, secondly you need to stop banning people who want to be involved.

Peace.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:47:54 PM

I would love to see this as well, but i don't feel this will happen anytime soon.  I'm not even sure how many devs there are and what are their nicknames.  This is all kept secret.

This is not an ICO  that picture is needed to gain trust, let the dev team stay anonymous and let their development speaks for themselves.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

This is not an ICO  that picture is needed to gain trust, let the dev team stay anonymous and let their development speaks for themselves.

And what about people who invest in this project? It's fine for people who get their coin free, but if someone wants to buy this and hold, i think they need to know more.  Many people say this could go to 5-10$ which would make a nice marketcap above 100M$ if its the case.  I don't see how you can go there (or even being listed in large exchange) without disclosing your identity. 

But its still very early, maybe once the airdrop is over this gonna change, we don't know yet...
katsu1

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:00:17 PM

why The members registered after 1st September 2017 will not be accepted? unfair!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:04:25 PM

Testing the Deep Vault Functions Cheesy

Feel Free to download and verify Smiley

Sample.txt = Download Link = http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/699102/sample.txt (filehosting.org | Download | sample.txt)
Used DO Address to verify: DbA8ApX8oxN2WBwYXeq3VGsecowUkDnf9Z

==========================================================
Read-me.txt = Download Link = http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/699104/Read-me.txt (filehosting.org | Download | Read-me.txt)

============================================================

Images 468x60 Banner = https://i.imgur.com/eLzBw3T.gif

thank you for testing.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

why The members registered after 1st September 2017 will not be accepted? unfair!
Keep following deeponion forum official , we just update rule , maybe near future we will update rule again , 27 weeks left will enough to you apply this airdrop.

Good luck for you , now you need sign up deeponion forum official .
Pages: « 1 ... 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 [1431] 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: