Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 [1463] 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlindMelon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:12:28 AM

Ok guys this is weird - my wallet qt.exe won't open at all in windows 10? I can't install it so that it can sync with the network.

It just shows the onion icon in the middle of the screen then disappears completely?

I have tried running as admin and compatibility with other windows versions but it does the same thing.

Any advice here is much appreciated thanks.

Did it work before? Or this is the 1st time opening it? You can try restarting your computer first.

Agreed, first step just uninstall and reinstall checking it's the correct version. I haven't heard of that issue before

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

Ok guys this is weird - my wallet qt.exe won't open at all in windows 10? I can't install it so that it can sync with the network.

It just shows the onion icon in the middle of the screen then disappears completely?

I have tried running as admin and compatibility with other windows versions but it does the same thing.

Did it work before? Or this is the 1st time opening it? You can try restarting your computer first.

Agreed, first step just uninstall and reinstall checking it's the correct version. I haven't heard of that issue before
If your first time and you dont have a wallet .
Try to delete C:\windows\"your user"\appdata\roaming\deeponion directory
Have you disabled the firewall for deeponion ?
Also you must  create a .conf file in the deeponion directory and adding nodes to syncronize
You can find more information here : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-support-forum-index.733/
Good Luck
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

Close wallet, backup wallet.dat (you should already have done this). Delete your DeepOnion roaming folder and then reopen the wallet.

This should sync and create a fresh copy of the blockchain

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:37:11 AM

Thanks for the airdrop devs, super hyped for the rest of the year, the roadmap looks awesome Cheesy

Friday the thirteenth was the spookiest airdrop yet Wink

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

Thanks for the airdrop devs, super hyped for the rest of the year, the roadmap looks awesome Cheesy

Friday the thirteenth was the spookiest airdrop yet Wink

Spookiest yet made all the airdrop participants happy  Smiley
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:45:42 AM

VOTED!

I urge all Facebook users to visit this page, apply to the page (if not already) and vote for onion. We're lagging behind NEO at the mo. It would be huge achievement to displace a currency as strong as that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/915138085312653/

DeepOnion is number one!

Go and make more votes, I see many people in there asking what is DeepOnion and where do I get it.. Presence increases demand. Demand increases prices.
Let's get the word out about DeepOnion.

jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

VOTED!

I urge all Facebook users to visit this page, apply to the page (if not already) and vote for onion. We're lagging behind NEO at the mo. It would be huge achievement to displace a currency as strong as that.

DeepOnion is number one!

Go and make more votes, I see many people in there asking what is DeepOnion and where do I get it.. Presence increases demand. Demand increases prices.

Good work guys. For those who still use Facebook send us some support. Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

VOTED!

DeepOnion is number one!

I voted already... it looks like we are winning all possible polls out there Smiley
Here it really shows that we have a great and strong community, which is willing to help DeepOnion succeed.

llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:28:12 AM

My support ticket has been answered as to why my application was rejected.  I have to say, i am not at all impressed, the reasons (or should i say the lack of it) is unreasonable in my view and i fundamentally disagree with the vetting approach (because the 'goal post' can be moved). But hey, no point crying over spilled milk.   I am not interested in bad mouthing this project, its a great project

I have decided that the airdrop process is not for me. My time and contribution on BCT means alot to me, perhaps i can be useful and reward for it in other projects rather than be here constantly trying to live up to dev's 'unwritten/undocumented' expectation of what constitutes a good or bad profile (or should i say suspicious  Angry

I wish the project team, hodler's, airdrop participants and applicants alike good luck, all the best.  I have no doubt this project will succeed.  I
will continue to support the project and be active in the DO forum.

My question:  I have less than 1 Onion i collected via faucet which i would like to give back to the community.  What is the best way for me to do this pls?
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:34:35 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 10:54:09 AM by Benezim

Verify here DkaZXeHxwJPU5oG5Uf7Fx8bRk548tvacKN

Ok, I think I have figured it out now (trial and error)

Once I upload my image from USB to my file hoster (imgur), something is happening to integrity of the file. My assumption is that this is caused by the change of the the file name (on my USB, it's "keeper.png", on imgur, it is "7ejyHAB.png").

So my original picture does not match the upload on imgur. If I then download the imgur file and register this ("7ejyHAB.png") in the blockchain, I get a positive response from DeepVault.

Is this how it is supposed to work?
seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

VOTED!

DeepOnion is number one!

sent a request to the page, waiting for admin to accept me then i will vote for Neo, hahaha like i'm going to vote for those bunch of worthless coins, ofc it is going to be DeepOnion all the way.
let's dominate the poll guys.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
linkin87

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

Thank dev team to accept me on air drop.

I'll interact more in this thread and forum in order to promote Deep Onion to most of people!
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

Thank dev team to accept me on air drop.

I'll interact more in this thread and forum in order to promote Deep Onion to most of people!

Congratulations, one more that participates in the airdrop. Now think about being active on bitcointalk and the official forum.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:07:01 AM

My support ticket has been answered as to why my application was rejected.  I have to say, i am not at all impressed, the reasons (or should i say the lack of it) is unreasonable in my view and i fundamentally disagree with the vetting approach (because the 'goal post' can be moved). But hey, no point crying over spilled milk.   I am not interested in bad mouthing this project, its a great project

I have decided that the airdrop process is not for me. My time and contribution on BCT means alot to me, perhaps i can be useful and reward for it in other projects rather than be here constantly trying to live up to dev's 'unwritten/undocumented' expectation of what constitutes a good or bad profile (or should i say suspicious  Angry

I wish the project team, hodler's, airdrop participants and applicants alike good luck, all the best.  I have no doubt this project will succeed.  I

My question:  I have less than 1 Onion i collected via faucet which i would like to give back to the community.  What is the best way for me to do this pls?

Sorry to see you go bud. I understand as I am going through a somewhat similar situation. It's just never that easy, lol

I am one of the moderators of Discord channel for DO and whatever they pay me goes to this address
DiKphGm9fkM8tBy9rEb5NE9BtMRhqWosGa
that I will be distributed in a giveaway on DO forum.
If you want you can drop it there or do whatever you like. Like HODL.

Somebody please Quote my message for posterity!

Thanks
Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

I just want to share this to the community. I was here at crypto-currencies since 2014. Never have I seen a community that is willing to dedicate their time and effort to strengthen a coin community, this Deep Onion. Of course there's an airdrop.

But here's I have to say, Traders are Traders. They only Look at the coin on price and movement of the traders on the exchange. So, traders wants to pump then dump.

But stability of coin depends on the coins features, purpose and application.

Deep Onion have all those features. Now, we are building a very solid community. That helps each other. Trade skills and knowledge. If we work together as a team until the last airdrop, I see that this coin will go far beyond the Last Airdrop. As the way I see the Roadmap. Dev's have lots of projects that they want to add to this coin.

Airdrop is just the start. For sure more will come beyond the airdrop. Founders (eligible airdrop participants) can also vote for the coin's future.

The community is great for this coin, both here and on the official forum. With more people joining up it will get stronger and stronger and the future beyond the airdrop will keep going to keep the coin strong. I'm glad to be a part of it and i bet others are too  Smiley
Deep onion already have a solid community I believe and with features/roadmaps under implementation makes it look outstanding. Deep vault is one of the recent development which the great team are trying to make superb.

What deep onion needs from the community is not too much hyping but adopting the made features of the onion which would attract the masses. Onion is indeed should be in one portfolio.

BobBoulder

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

It's really impressive how many people are participating in this project.1489 pages.. wow.  A project that definitely promises. Unfortunately, I am still green on this forum and I have a lot to learn, but in any case I wish you all the luck with the project.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Sorry to see you go bud. I understand as I am going through a somewhat similar situation. It's just never that easy, lol

I am one of the moderators of Discord channel for DO and whatever they pay me goes to this address

Thanks

Thanks bro, yeah it is.  One of those things.  As i said it isn't really much, just a little i collected via faucet.  I have sent it to the address you quoted above.  All the best.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

Thanks

Quoted. Will be waiting for your giveaway Cool

zurg

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

wtf

Status:We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.  Huh Huh

Isn't that plain English? lol

While it's plain English the problem with that message goes a long way.

The message is to vague. It doesn't tell users anything specific that they would need to do in order to fix it themselves (key word.)

So lets say I got a reply that I was rejected due to low quality of posts. I know what I must work on without any further assistance.
If I got a rejection due to not having 10 posts in a week. Same thing.

What happens right now is all these people do what? Open up a ticket to find out why there were rejected so they can try fixing whatever it is.
This unnecessarily creates more tickets and longer responses time on top of Moderators spending more time answering something that could have been automated vs. spending more time doing productive things like creating content promoting the Onion and everything associated with it.

In any support industry its essential to let user fix as much of the issues as they can before contacting you for help. It cost time and money to personally deal with each user that contacts you. It's a standard business practice.

zurg

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:28:48 AM

Thanks

Quoted. Will be waiting for your giveaway Cool

You'll be the 1st one informed. Smiley
Received 0.00695 Onion
TXID: 899a5135e7963cafa381afe913351dfc1061dc4a7fb5f4403735b3bcdae78c4f

Thanks llyfee4u and good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 [1463] 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: