Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:12:28 AM

Any love for the Mac wallet? Grin  It seems windows gets all the love from the devs so far.  I would just transfer to my PC but i dont want to risk my airdrop eligibility by moving coins around

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:52:09 AM

Innovative Feature DeepVault V.1.3 Released

Download V.1.3 with DeepVault https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip
Use DWyFkLbD4CPvxMX3oz81XGpADkSEVm7rtU to verify.

This community is growing a way faster than i thought , just a glimpse indicates that the users online on the Depp Coin Forum is massive and is greater than ETH and Lisk. If well planned and implemented this coin can go to a very high value , and Tor is the future of the decentralised surfing.

agente

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:20:51 AM

Cannot read 1440 pages sorry.

What does it mean:

- Maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days..

Can I stake coins for maximum 30 days?

tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

I am really hesitating to dump my current Campaign of Notary which will probably give me less in 3 months than a week of deep onion

But first i need to be sure Deep Onion accepts me, is there a way to know before jumping in?

Well, nobody can guarantee you that you'll be accepted. But you need to make your own decision. If you really think Onion is something good, you'll definitely go with it. There are so many coins in the wild. You only pick the ones you trust to devote your money and time. I think Onion absolutely deserves the investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:27:58 AM

Cannot read 1440 pages sorry.

What does it mean:

- Maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days..

Can I stake coins for maximum 30 days?

Below is my understanding, please correct me if I am wrong:

When you stake, the amount of onions you can get depends on your weight. Your weight is determined by the amount of onions you hold and the time you hold. As you hold longer, your weight gets bigger. However, you weight won't increase any more when you hold onions for more than 30 days.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:33:49 AM

We are now more than 3500 members in DeepOnion forum, with 2425 members added in the last 30 Days.  All want to join us.   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Looking at those numbers, I can say that DO had been impressive in terms of getting more supporters. Let's keep this up.

It is good to have a huge community, this is what help Bitcoin and Ethereum, DO can be the new kid on the block, I know some people are looking for quick bucks from this but this is more of a long term investment for token holders
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:44:13 AM

We are now more than 3500 members in DeepOnion forum, with 2425 members added in the last 30 Days.  All want to join us.   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Looking at those numbers, I can say that DO had been impressive in terms of getting more supporters. Let's keep this up.

It is good to have a huge community, this is what help Bitcoin and Ethereum, DO can be the new kid on the block, I know some people are looking for quick bucks from this but this is more of a long term investment for token holders
Yes, it is long term and stable project here with very good perspectives. Even billion fudders can't stop this. Cool

boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:49:24 AM

Question.

Innovative Feature DeepVault V.1.3 Released

Download V.1.3 with DeepVault https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip
Use DWyFkLbD4CPvxMX3oz81XGpADkSEVm7rtU to verify.

Is this a newer version of the wallet?
Is it mandatory to upgrade the wallet?

I think it is mandatory because it is an update of the previous version of the wallet be sure to backup your wallet first before upgrade just in-case. Wink

It's a new version with deepvault features. If you don't use this feature you can continue using version 1.2
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:52:51 AM

I am really hesitating to dump my current Campaign of Notary which will probably give me less in 3 months than a week of deep onion

But first i need to be sure Deep Onion accepts me, is there a way to know before jumping in?

Hi airdrop is open for everyone.  They don't have a quota for the number of participants.  Just be sure to read all the rules regarding airdrop before you apply and everything else will be fine Smiley

I heard that so many people have been refused, even some heroe accounts so i worry .
When do we know if we are accepted ? After the first week wearing the signature ( so free advertising without being sure to be accepted ?)

My two cents: there will be most probably nobody who will provide a 100% guaranty for you. But that is life, and without any risk no real fun. As it got mentioned before, study the airdrop rules carefully. If you see your profile mapping with the requirements there should not be any reasons not beeing accepted.

I don't think it's fair and honest such system, it's made on purpose to have free advertising.

I saw so many high ranked people rejected over nothing, it's a big risk

High rank only means they stay in the forum longer, does not mean anything else, like the quality of posts etc. I've seen many of them just post garbages or simply try to get airdrops only. DeepOnion distribution seems very fair to me.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:59:42 AM

Hi airdrop is open for everyone.  They don't have a quota for the number of participants.  Just be sure to read all the rules regarding airdrop before you apply and everything else will be fine Smiley

I heard that so many people have been refused, even some heroe accounts so i worry .
When do we know if we are accepted ? After the first week wearing the signature ( so free advertising without being sure to be accepted ?)

My two cents: there will be most probably nobody who will provide a 100% guaranty for you. But that is life, and without any risk no real fun. As it got mentioned before, study the airdrop rules carefully. If you see your profile mapping with the requirements there should not be any reasons not beeing accepted.

I don't think it's fair and honest such system, it's made on purpose to have free advertising.

High rank only means they stay in the forum longer, does not mean anything else, like the quality of posts etc. I've seen many of them just post garbages or simply try to get airdrops only. DeepOnion distribution seems very fair to me.

This is my view too, most time high rank doesn't mean a better contribution from the member, I think in future their should be a better index to me evaluating this ranking thing because quantity is not quality

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:06:26 AM

There are many who were blacklisted because they were caught cheating using multiple accounts. That is unfair to other honest airdrop participants. Based on my experience, I suggest to you to not rush applying for the airdrop. If you have time, find my previous post about the tips I gave on how to increase your chances to be accepted to the air drop.

I followed an article I saw in the internet with a step by step guide on how to apply for the airdrop. Unfortunately, the author wrote several items that were wrong. He said it's ok to use the novaexchange deep onion walklet address. It turned out that is not advisable. Many got in trouble for using that address. Use the local wallet address generated by the deep onion wallet software. His list also put applying for the airdrop at the very top, which is wrong again. You should make quality posts first in bitcointalk and in deeponion forum before applying. There are other rules also, please check the deeponion.org site for more details. Read and reread them again. Good luck!

All coin airdrops are for advertisement. It is a way to have people join the community and spread awareness of a coin. Rank is not always an indicator of someone who make quality posts. In many cases, rank is just the result of making many posts for a long period of time. I think what the deeponion devs and its community want are people making quality posts, joining the community and people who invest in the coin and did not join the airdrop just to dump the coins immediately. Airdrop participants represent the Deep Onion coin and its community. It's bad for business if you let  people that represent you, post bad things, quarrel against others and start trouble. You don't want that on any coin. What's happening now is that so many people are trying to get into the airdrop that the devs have no choice but to be strict so they can remove cheaters and those applicants that can be bad for the coin and its community.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:08:49 AM

Use case of this project is very deep and is the future of anonymity. the only thing that hurts in the eyes is that why the official account has still red paint. This project has proved to be legit but still it got red paints like a scam project. I think some Member should contact the people who left those feedback and try to convince them.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

Use case of this project is very deep and is the future of anonymity. the only thing that hurts in the eyes is that why the official account has still red paint. This project has proved to be legit but still it got red paints like a scam project. I think some Member should contact the people who left those feedback and try to convince them.
Having a negative rating or feedback does not mean it's a scam, it has explained by the OP already and I believe in his statement just like others who are believing. If they believe about the feedback then we would not have this achievement that we are the most active thread in this forum and that is because of us who continued to support the project and the team.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:38:43 AM

Check the OP for details on this. It's also one of the reason why the Trust ratings isn't mandatory when joining the airdrop (still the approval depends on the mods/devs).
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

That's a big gamble. Do you know if they will notice if you remove your signature for a day or two? I was rejected, but I think it only took like a day to find out.

I say checkout past rejected accounts, read as much of the rules as you can, discuss it, understand it and then try to see if you will get in. So long as the other campaign doesn't mind, or I guess finds out.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:42:42 AM

DeepVault works flawlessly, very happy with this feature, I verified this Airdrop Poster.

Congratulations, your document (C:/Users/abs1/Documents/deepOnion content/wallpaper/friday13.png, 644685 bytes) is authentic and unaltered since the time of last registration on the DeepOnion Blockchain!

Thank you for the feedback. Community should be aware, we need to more exposure and marketing around DeepVault.
We made it standard to use DeepVault for all future wallet releases.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:48:30 AM

I'm happy that I bought some onions yesterday. Price seems to be doing good.

And I sold my half of deeponion which I got in the contest .. and now regrets Sad

That's unfortunate. I guess be patient, and if the price goes down, then re buy it.
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:50:12 AM

So will DeepOnion have features where you can store files in the blockchain?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:56:59 AM

Having a negative rating or feedback does not mean it's a scam, it has explained by the OP already and I believe in his statement just like others who are believing. If they believe about the feedback then we would not have this achievement that we are the most active thread in this forum and that is because of us who continued to support the project and the team.
Negative PR is still PR, we will be just converting it to positive PR. It is our future support.  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:57:08 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: