Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 [1464] 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

wtf

Status:We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.  Huh Huh

Isn't that plain English? lol

While it's plain English the problem with that message goes a long way.

The message is to vague. It doesn't tell users anything specific that they would need to do in order to fix it themselves (key word.)

So lets say I got a reply that I was rejected due to low quality of posts. I know what I must work on without any further assistance.
If I got a rejection due to not having 10 posts in a week. Same thing.

What happens right now is all these people do what? Open up a ticket to find out why there were rejected so they can try fixing whatever it is.
This unnecessarily creates more tickets and longer responses time on top of Moderators spending more time answering something that could have been automated vs. spending more time doing productive things like creating content promoting the Onion and everything associated with it.

In any support industry its essential to let user fix as much of the issues as they can before contacting you for help. It cost time and money to personally deal with each user that contacts you. It's a standard business practice.

I agree, it would be much more efficient if there was more of an explanation, that way the rejectee wouldn't bother the mod team with more questions.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

VOTED!

I urge all Facebook users to visit this page, apply to the page (if not already) and vote for onion. We're lagging behind NEO at the mo. It would be huge achievement to displace a currency as strong as that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/915138085312653/

DeepOnion is number one!

Go and make more votes, I see many people in there asking what is DeepOnion and where do I get it.. Presence increases demand. Demand increases prices.
Let's get the word out about DeepOnion.

I voted already... it looks like we are winning all possible polls out there Smiley
Here it really shows that we have a great and strong community, which is willing to help DeepOnion succeed.

Small victories like this adds up in helping spread the word about Deep Onion. The community is a vital component of any successful coin.  Online pools are showing that the Deep Onion community is very active.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:36:38 AM

I would like to see 1000 people get the airdrop. The more people receiving/hodling and trading deeponion the better. A good coin will be held by smart people. The other bonuses and (x2-x5) multipliers get paid from the bounty %, not the airdrop.

I would also like the airdrop process to be simple and precise. However I do not see what happens behind the scenes but I do know at early on it was descovered that there was many scammers/multi account holders and more. This is why its necessary to be a member of the official forum so IP checks can be checked.

however.

i dont run DO, I'm not a mod,  i have an opinion like everyone else and have to learn the rules, respect the rules, follow the rules. It could not be more simpler than reading, taking part and keeping up to date.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:37:24 AM

We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

guys! can  you  tell  me  what  is  some  conditions?  i  was  rejected!  

was asking the same question as well, I suggested in the forum if they can add a specific reason so we can fix it instead of getting rejected and banned when trying to re-apply..
We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

2 you do not read @yaunzunsha's answer for another person in the top few replies? Use your support ticket to send help requests to dev.
Be patient and always read the rules before applying for airdrop.
Wish you two good luck.

ok I misunderstood what he meant, I thought he was talking about the re-application not about asking why we got rejected..thanks anyway Smiley
Nothing. You can ask all your questions and inquiries as well as request a help answer from mod and dev via support ticket. Keep in mind that.
ok ,thanks  all of  your   advice, i already  made  a support  ticket  to  the  dev,  hope  i  can  find out the  reason  and  fit  it.  this  is  a  really  kindly   community.

this  is  the  dev  team  answer  me , mean  my account is suspicious and should  keep  activity  for  6  week for  them, and  maybe   maybe   maybe  review  me apply  !  how  arrogant  !!

Your account was rejected by security team with reason : suspicious activity.

Waked up account and 90% from your posts- it is low quality posting. I first time see so suspicious account. It is just record of suspicion.

Usually i ask banned guys to show 2-3 weeks of the active supporting in the both forums, but in your case, you should show 6 weeks of the very Good activity .
And of course you should show proofs that you are account owner. (transaction from quoted at 2104 yesr BTC address at the meta section)

Our general mission- build a strong community and DeepOnion airdrops have a very big values.

Post please here after 6 weeks and if you will have some very good activity and support, devs maybe will review your case.

Well, rules are rules and they enforce them.

I also checked your account.
You have a LOT of 1 line posts and a LOT of them are for giveaways etc.... for me that would be a big red flag.
But I am not the one that makes decisions.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:37:39 AM

was asking the same question as well, I suggested in the forum if they can add a specific reason so we can fix it instead of getting rejected and banned when trying to re-apply..

2 you do not read @yaunzunsha's answer for another person in the top few replies? Use your support ticket to send help requests to dev.
Be patient and always read the rules before applying for airdrop.
Wish you two good luck.

ok I misunderstood what he meant, I thought he was talking about the re-application not about asking why we got rejected..thanks anyway Smiley
Nothing. You can ask all your questions and inquiries as well as request a help answer from mod and dev via support ticket. Keep in mind that.
ok ,thanks  all of  your   advice, i already  made  a support  ticket  to  the  dev,  hope  i  can  find out the  reason  and  fit  it.  this  is  a  really  kindly   community.

this  is  the  dev  team  answer  me , mean  my account is suspicious and should  keep  activity  for  6  week for  them, and  maybe   maybe   maybe  review  me apply  !  how  arrogant  !!

Waked up account and 90% from your posts- it is low quality posting. I first time see so suspicious account. It is just record of suspicion.

Usually i ask banned guys to show 2-3 weeks of the active supporting in the both forums, but in your case, you should show 6 weeks of the very Good activity .
And of course you should show proofs that you are account owner. (transaction from quoted at 2104 yesr BTC address at the meta section)

Our general mission- build a strong community and DeepOnion airdrops have a very big values.

Post please here after 6 weeks and if you will have some very good activity and support, devs maybe will review your case.

This is exactly why i spontaneously decided the airdrop process is not for me.  The arrogance is unbelievable.  Like someone looked at my profile, told me you registered this date, didn't post this date blah blah blah.  Like WTF seriously?  And if you talk about it here, to those already receiving the drop, its either your ranting or sad lol.  Its ok to look at a process and see if its working or not.  

Essentially, running a signature campaign for free.  Wait 6 weeks, but in that six weeks you have to wear the signature and if you're rejected still? lol common
llyfee4u

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:40:03 AM

I would like to see 1000 people get the airdrop. The more people receiving/hodling and trading deeponion the better. A good coin will be held by smart people. The other bonuses and (x2-x5) multipliers get paid from the bounty %, not the airdrop.

I would also like the airdrop process to be simple and precise. However I do not see what happens behind the scenes but I do know at early on it was descovered that there was many scammers/multi account holders and more. This is why its necessary to be a member of the official forum so IP checks can be checked.

however.

i dont run DO, I'm not a mod,  i have an opinion like everyone else and have to learn the rules, respect the rules, follow the rules. It could not be more simpler than reading, taking part and keeping up to date.

I agree with with you, except for the final paragraph lo.  Some of the people rejected like myself actually met all the rules. Guess which rules i didn't meet?  The ones that are no where to be seen.  Like when i first registered (May 20170 compared to the date of my first post and so on.   My only criticism is that the final bit of checks is subjective. 
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:43:11 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 11:55:06 AM by bykardinal

Guys , we just have rules and this rules works for all members.
Waked UP accounts - Denied.
Low-quality posters - Denied.

But even these guys can be accepted if they change their habits and we give to them some time for this.

We want to build real strong and active community, not just 10000 multiaccs. We need real community members.

preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

guys, deeponion is even a pos coin and who knows pos coins knows too that you have to combine coin using coin control for let all your inputs get like 1 and have more weight for get stake.
so all i did is selecting all my 9 inputs and send all them in the same address of the airdrop why someone say i will be blacklisted when nothing is changed on my wallet?
there is someone can reply to this question so eventually i will can post a guide because the answrs are not clear for all.

deeponion.info check and digit preda and you will se i am alright with wallet
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:47:54 AM

I love how the dev's are handling this coin, the community around the coin and the entire operation of the project shows integrity.  What i gather so far is, in a nutshell is you must be a stakeholder to have the privilege.  Not just any other coin, its very impressive.

This is exactly why i spontaneously decided the airdrop process is not for me.  The arrogance is unbelievable.  Like someone looked at my profile, told me you registered this date, didn't post this date blah blah blah.  Like WTF seriously?  And if you talk about it here, to those already receiving the drop, its either your ranting or sad lol.  Its ok to look at a process and see if its working or not.  

Essentially, running a signature campaign for free.  Wait 6 weeks, but in that six weeks you have to wear the signature and if you're rejected still? lol common

So, you were a dedicated DO supporter for, what, 3 days or so...?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

VOTED!

I urge all Facebook users to visit this page, apply to the page (if not already) and vote for onion. We're lagging behind NEO at the mo. It would be huge achievement to displace a currency as strong as that.

DeepOnion is number one!

Go and make more votes, I see many people in there asking what is DeepOnion and where do I get it.. Presence increases demand. Demand increases prices.
Let's get the word out about DeepOnion.

I voted already... it looks like we are winning all possible polls out there Smiley
Here it really shows that we have a great and strong community, which is willing to help DeepOnion succeed.

Small victories like this adds up in helping spread the word about Deep Onion. The community is a vital component of any successful coin.  Online pools are showing that the Deep Onion community is very active.

I have posted the link to a second, even bigger, Facebook group in which more community members could help me spread the word. Link can be found in my last post here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/facebook-poll-a-call-for-domination-on-facebook-poll.4298/

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:52:23 AM

Better respect rules and make posts and join DeepOnion official forum and support DO. Don't try to make multiaccounts because you will get forever rejected.
groko271

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

however.

I agree with with you, except for the final paragraph lo.  Some of the people rejected like myself actually met all the rules. Guess which rules i didn't meet?  The ones that are no where to be seen.  Like when i first registered (May 20170 compared to the date of my first post and so on.   My only criticism is that the final bit of checks is subjective. 

but that's the main point. It wraps up and gives perspective on what is written above it. It has to be subjective to a point, to keep the campaign members from spamming and getting a bad wrap here as there's a few on this forum that are very biased against DO. Its only blurry when one goes close to then line, according to the rules. Its best not to just go close to meeting the rules, but clearly meet all its requirements, every week.
llyfee4u

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:55:34 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 11:22:03 AM by llyfee4u

I love how the dev's are handling this coin, the community around the coin and the entire operation of the project shows integrity.  What i gather so far is, in a nutshell is you must be a stakeholder to have the privilege.  Not just any other coin, its very impressive.

So, you were a dedicated DO supporter for, what, 3 days or so...?

I found out about it 3 days ago.  As i said, i refuse to bad mouth this project.  It is a great project, i don't deny that at all.  If you read my post carefully, what i have criticized is the way that the final check is done.  I don't expect you to agree with me on that.

Perhaps for your benefit, this is my point.  If i can see a set of conditions and rules right, i can make informed decision whether to apply for the airdrop.  Contrary to what you may be trying to imply with your post, i do support DO, i will continue to do.  That's because i believe in the project.  

My last post on this lol.  I am not at all bitter about it honestly, if the process works as it is then that is great.  Let sleeping dogs lie lo.  

YaRAMBO

Activity: 424
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

this  is  the  dev  team  answer  me , mean  my account is suspicious and should  keep  activity  for  6  week for  them, and  maybe   maybe   maybe  review  me apply  !  how  arrogant  !!

I agree with mod here.  Your account - very suspicious.
And also - Your signature is wrong, fix it.

cdb1690

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

There's a slight problem with this approach though. This is a Tor based project. What would you do with a person, who visits DO Official Forums exclusively through Tor Browser and use ProtonMail or Tutanota email address created once again through Tor for account registration? Would you ban him? I mean how do know you if he's a cheater or a privacy nut?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

I have a request for everyone from the community who did not vote for the deeponion on Facebook.
Here is link on facebook, please vote, and suport our precious deeponion:

Thank you for sharing, I have voted for onion. Definitely, deeponion is the best buy coin. Looking forward to see deeponion win.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

groko271

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

There's a slight problem with this approach though. This is a Tor based project. What would you do with a person, who visits DO Official Forums exclusively through Tor Browser and use ProtonMail or Tutanota email address created once again through Tor for account registration? Would you ban him? I mean how do know you if he's a cheater or a privacy nut?

during the airdrop phase of the campaign, yes.

After the airdrop, i'll hit the "privacy nut" mode myself.  Grin
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

during the airdrop phase of the campaign, yes.

After the airdrop, i'll hit the "privacy nut" mode myself.  Grin

Visiting the forums with changing IP addresses is no problem at all. I'm behind a VPN half the time.
It's only a problem if multiple Deeponion accounts are linked to a same address.

maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:23:58 PM

'Status:We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

Oh wow, i woke up this morning to find my status from 'under review' changed to 'rejected'.  
I completely agree with the rigorous way in which this project is being run, i think it speaks well of the project and in fact it adds value also.  
I did everything about the application right, i have been consistently active on BCT and likewise since registering on the DO forum.  I like to think that my post's are to the subject and constructive so, i am quite confused why i have been rejected.  

Please do not misunderstand me, i am disappointed but i am not venting.  I am just curious to know in what area i am lacking such that i can improve in that area in as much as its not due to something which is 'subjective'.   Any tip/help would be appreciated.  

Would you please take a look at my profile and point out anything that you may feel appears untoward.  Thanks in advance.

You have been clearly given a reason in this post. So work on it please! There are some people who worked really hard and got the ban by the security team lifter [which is the hardest one to reamove]. Good luck
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:27:50 PM

fuck the  arrogant  moderator, they  will  distroy this  community,they  make  the coin  concentrate  for  selffish! 

So you wanted to 不劳而获, hmm?

Please shut the door on your way out. Oh, wait, you just did.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 [1464] 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: